The Adventures of John Law Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the time, I hadn't encountered many female bodyguards, other than the ones I worked with in the military. On one of the courses, I had a beautiful young lady who had a job with a wealthy client in the northwest. I was talking to her on break one day, and I asked if she would let me buy her dinner. She flashed me a big smile and said she would like that very much. I took her to a nice restaurant where we had an excellent meal and a couple of glasses of wine. When I offered to take her back to her hotel, she suggested we go to my place instead. Bold, confident, and beautiful. What else could a guy ask for? I took her to my apartment where we had another glass of wine, then we dispensed with the small talk and went straight to bed.

She turned out to be a wild fuck. She said she hadn't had sex in a while, and I could tell she was sex-starved. We fucked in every way possible until the early morning. Since it was only day two of a five day course, we fucked every night for the rest of the week.

My friend, who was also my boss, made contact with a mutual friend of ours in Germany who had developed a contract with the U.S. military to teach firearms and unarmed defense to the military police. He was retired British military who was also fluent in German. He had taught a couple of Army protective service agents and discovered they weren't very well trained. He expanded his classes to teach bodyguard techniques and he asked if we could bring our class to Germany four times a year.

The boss sent me to teach the courses. The guy must have been making big bucks from the Army because he paid for my flight, hotel room, and meals, plus a very good fee to me for teaching the class. The students were very attentive and seemed impressed that I had once been in charge of the protective service detail for the highest-ranking military officer in Europe. They told me they learned more from me than they had at the Army protective service course. That made me feel a little sad, since I had helped develop that course many years before.

My friend eventually expanded the class to where he was teaching the Air Force and Navy. I even had Special Forces and SEALs attend the course. Eventually he allowed foreign students in and we were teaching German, Italian, Russian, British and students from several other countries. Some were military and some were law enforcement. One of our classes had a female from the Ukraine. She was very petite and cute as hell. She spoke pretty good English and I loved her accent. Of course, I was on her like a dog on a bone, but she rejected my advances, until the last night when she joined me for dinner, and later we fucked like rabbits. She later told me she was married and had never cheated on her husband. I'm not sure why she changed her mind that night, I'm just glad she did. My friend later developed an advanced course and she came back to Germany to attend it. Since she had already taken the plunge and cheated on her husband, we fucked every night.

Something unbelievable happened on one of the courses. My friend and I were having dinner one night and he told me about this guy who had come through one of his courses. He was an American who had retired from the Air Force and decided to stay in Germany. He was married to a German, and he liked to watch his wife getting fucked by other men. I asked, "Are you talking about George Gentry?"

"How the fuck did you know that?" he asked.

"Well, it just so happens I knew him when I was stationed here, and I fucked his wife several times. I can't believe he is still here."

He gave me his phone number, I called, and he invited me over. His wife, Inga, was glad to see me. Although she had a few years on her since the last time I had seen her, she still looked great and was still sexy as hell. We had a very nice fuck session that night and a couple of other nights as well.

* * * * *

I later moved to Texas where I bought a 10-acre tract of land with a four-bedroom, two-bath home that was originally built in 1934, but had been completely restored. There was even a two-car garage that had been added on and a big barn out back. I went down to the local police department and had a talk with the chief. When I told him my experience and background and told him I was looking for a job, his first reaction was to tell me I was too old to be a cop. After a bit more discussion, he agreed to hire me if I could pass the police academy, which started the following week. The academy was ten weeks. I was made the class leader by the staff, since I had more experience than any of the students or even the staff, and by the end of the class, I was the honor graduate. The toughest part of the course was learning the Texas Penal Code. The classes on arrest procedures, search & seizure, evidence, etc., were all easy since I had taught most of them in the past. Despite all that, on my first day, I was still a rookie patrolman. The chief told me I had more experience as a criminal investigator than any of his detectives, but he still required me to start as a patrolman, finish my probation period, and then we would talk about making me a detective.

After I had been there for close to a year, I was working as a field training officer. I had a new patrolman riding with me, actually driving because he needed to learn the streets, and we cruised through an apartment complex parking lot. We stopped for a minute as I explained something to him, and a young lady who had been sitting on the bottom step of one of the apartment buildings jumped up and practically hopped over to the passenger side of the car. She was very pretty, busty, and very bubbly. She leaned in the window and let her big breasts rest on my arm, as she said, "Hey, guys. Whatcha doin?"

I told her we were just riding around, and she started telling me she was in the bottom apartment, but she was moving upstairs on Saturday. She asked, "Wanna help me move?" I asked her why I would want to do that, and she answered, "If you help me move, I'll fuck you for an hour!"

I'm not sure what she was expecting me to say, but it probably wasn't what I answered. I said, "An hour! What am I supposed to do for the extra fifty minutes?"

She looked at me with a dumb look on her face before she started smiling and said, "Come on. I'm sure you could last an hour. You look like you could."

I told her I would think about it and we drove off. Of course, you know already, come Saturday morning, I was there. I think she was surprised that I actually showed up. I helped carry some boxes upstairs, and helped moving her furniture. In the late afternoon, we were both soaked in sweat when she suggested we have something to eat and something cold to drink. She made us a nice snack, we drank a cold beer, and she finally said, "Thanks for helping me today. That was really nice of you. I was just messing with you when I asked you to help me move."

"So, does that mean you weren't serious when you said you would fuck me for an hour?"

"Well, like I said, I was only messing with you, but if you want to, I guess I should pay you back for all your hard work."

She suggested we take a shower, so we got wet and she soaped up my entire body, including my now throbbing cock. When she stroked it a couple of times, she commented, "Impressive. I think you might actually be able to last an hour after all."

We did indeed fuck for at least an hour, and she proved that she loved to fuck. She was only 21, so she had a sweet, tight pussy. She also proved she liked to suck cock, and she was really good at it. When I started to leave, she said, "Thanks again. By the way Mr. Po-leece-man, I'm currently between boyfriends, so if you want to fuck again, call me."

She played on a softball team and, while I was on patrol, I stopped by to watch a game one day. When she saw me, she came running over and planted a big kiss on my lips, and said, "Where the hell have you been? Why haven't you called me, or better yet, come by to see me?"

I apologized and told her I had been really busy. She then suggested I stop by after work and she would make dinner. I hadn't fucked anybody in a while, so I agreed. The food was good, but the sex was better.

* * * * *

One afternoon I took a report of a domestic dispute assault. When I got to the apartment, I was met by a very pretty school teacher in her late 20's. She had been assaulted by her boyfriend and I found out it was not the first time. I had learned that many victims blamed themselves and she was no different. She told me her boyfriend was a nice guy, but she made him mad sometimes and he lost his temper. Of course, he disappeared when he knew the cops were on the way. I got his name, description, and possible locations, and I managed to track him down and arrest him. I couldn't believe it when she bailed him out an hour later. I took reports from her at least three more times over the next couple of months. The last time I went there, I had a long talk with her and I let her know I was upset. I told her if she was so stupid as to keep bailing him out, the next time she called, I was not going to respond because she was wasting my time. I also made it clear that he would probably kill her one day because he knew she wasn't going to do anything to stop him.

I sat down with her and l told her in a much calmer voice, that I thought she was beautiful, and obviously she was smart because she was a teacher. I advised her to dump his ass, because there were plenty of men out there that would treat her with the respect she deserved. I gave her my card and told her to call me if she needed anything, but not to wait until he was threatening her again.

I then went out, found him in a bar, and drug him outside. I pinned him up against a wall and told him to stay away from her and if I found out he had gone anywhere near her I would break both his legs. I never heard from him again, and I heard he had left town.

I got a call from her one night asking me to come over. I was off duty, but I went to her apartment anyway. When I got there, she was crying. I immediately got pissed off because I thought he had hurt her again, but she told me she hadn't seen him or heard from him in a long time, and then said she thought she had 'lost him!' I told her she didn't lose him, he dumped her, and she would be much better off without him because he was an asshole. She sniffled a little bit and then asked me if I wanted a cup of coffee. I asked if she had anything stronger, and she got us a glass of wine.

While we were drinking our wine, she started sobbing again, so I put my arm around her and pulled her close to me. After a few minutes, she looked up at me with puppy dog eyes and asked why I was being so nice to her. I told her she deserved to be treated nice. In a few more minutes, she looked up at me again and kissed me. Then, in a very shy, barely audible voice, she asked if I would make love to her.

Now, I know you will probably say I was taking advantage of her since she was a victim, but I was off-duty, and she had called me. I know it was wrong, and I shouldn't be doing something like that, but I had been going through a dry spell, and she was young, pretty, and sexy, so if there was a chance I could get in her pants, I was going to take it.

I took her to bed, licked her sweet little pussy until she couldn't take it anymore, and then made love to her for over an hour. She didn't seem to be very experienced, and I don't think she had ever been fucked the way I fucked her. I assumed her asshole boyfriend had been the type to stick his dick in, get his rocks off, and go to sleep. She seemed to enjoy our lovemaking, because before I left, she asked if we could do it again sometime. I got the feeling she was looking for a replacement boyfriend, so I told her I didn't think that would be a good idea. I never saw her again.

* * * * *

I was working the night shift, when one of the cops I worked with told me to meet him outside a condo complex and he suggested I bring binoculars. I was confused, but I did as he said. When I pulled up, he got out of his car and got in my passenger seat. He pointed to a window on the second floor and told me to point my binoculars in that direction. In a few minutes, a perky twenty-something young lady appeared in front of the window wearing yoga pants and a T-shirt. She rolled a yoga mat on the floor, then stripped naked, and started doing her yoga routine. I couldn't believe it. She was sexy as hell and seemed oblivious to us watching her. My fellow cop said he had discovered her a few nights ago, and since then she had appeared in front of her window every night at the same time. Police work was strange sometimes. I've seen some strange shit over the years.

We had a police scanner in our cars so we could monitor the surrounding agencies in case someone needed assistance. One of the guys discovered that one of the frequencies would pick up telephone conversations. I can't tell you how many conversations I heard with women talking about their affairs. The surprising thing was, I knew who some of them were. One call started with a guy asking, "Has he left yet?" The woman said he had just left and would be gone all night. I looked at my watch and assumed her husband worked the midnight shift. Who knew there was so much fucking going on in our little city!

* * * * *

I got a call one night that a group of High School kids were drinking in a parking lot. When I got there, another patrol car was already there, and he had detained two teenagers who had been drinking wine coolers. One of the kids said another of their classmates had given them the wine coolers and had just left before we got there. I told the other patrolman I would try to find her and drove off down the highway. About a mile down I spotted her pickup truck on the side of the road. I pulled up behind it and as I approached, I noticed a six pack of wine coolers in the back of the truck and she was standing outside the passenger door trying to reach her mother on her cell phone.

I walked up to her and told her she was under arrest for drinking and driving and underage possession of alcohol. I knew this girl because her father was a high-priced attorney in town. He must have taught her a few things because she started arguing that I couldn't arrest her for drinking and driving because she was standing outside the passenger door and therefore had not been driving. Also, I couldn't arrest her for possession of alcohol because it was in the unsecured bed of the truck and anyone could have put it there without her knowledge. I informed her that I could arrest her for anything I wanted to, take her to jail, and she could tell it to the judge. When she realized I couldn't be bluffed, she started crying and stood right in front of me, looking up at me, because she was only 5'2", and started pleading,

"Please don't arrest me. My father will kill me. Please, I can't go to jail, I'll do anything if you'll just let me go."

I thought I would mess with her for a bit, so I said, "Anything?" and without hesitation, she looked right in my eyes and confirmed, "Anything."

Now, I knew this young lady had just turned nineteen, and she was technically right about the charges. Even if I arrested her, the charges would probably be dismissed. I only had an hour left on my shift, so if I arrested her, I would have to spend over an hour filling out a report and booking her into jail. So, as I was looking at her deep blue eyes, I let my eyes drift lower and noticed she had a very nice rack, and even lower showed me she could really fill out a pair of jeans. Not for the first time in my life, I let my dick make the decision for me. I poured the alcohol out, gave her my address and told her to be there in an hour and a half, and I let her go. I went back to the original scene and told the other cop I didn't find her. I know, you think I'm an asshole, but she was an adult and sexy as hell, plus I was just exercising something called officer discretion.

Right after I pulled up to my house, she pulled in behind me. When she got out of her truck, she walked up to me with a bit of an attitude. She said she couldn't believe I was actually going to 'make her' do this. I reminded her this was her idea, and if I had arrested her, she would be fighting off 'Big Bertha' her new cell mate right about now. She actually laughed at that, and said, "O.K. Let's do this." And we went inside. When we got inside, I took her straight back to my bedroom. I didn't see any need to make small talk or get to know her better. We weren't on a date, we were both there to fuck.

I got undressed and after a slight hesitation, she took her clothes off. I had her lay on the bed and she immediately spread her legs. I'm sure she was expecting a quick fuck and then she could go home. After all, I was twice her age, so I'm sure she thought the old man wouldn't last long, if he could get it up at all! Rather than jumping on her and fucking like a rabbit, I instead lay down between her legs, and started kissing up her thighs and then back down to her knees. I felt her body shiver as I continued up her thighs again, stopping just before I got to her young furry pussy. I could smell her aroma combined with a fresh smell, almost like lavender. I wondered if she had taken a shower before she arrived.

I spread her lips with my thumbs and blew a hot breath on her clit. When I started licking, I felt her body shiver again and I could tell she was getting wet. She started breathing a little harder and hissed, "Fuck! What are you doing?"

I smiled to myself before answering, "I'm eating your pretty little pussy before fucking you like you've never been fucked before. Why, do you want me to stop?"

"Oh, fuck no! Please don't stop."

I licked her and sucked her clit until she climaxed, then I moved up to hover over her and started licking and nibbling on her nipples. She was panting and she arched her back before saying, "I thought you just wanted a quick fuck. Come on, fuck me."

Don't be in such a hurry. I'll get to the fucking in a minute, but it won't be quick. All in due time. Now, just lay there and enjoy it." I put my now raging cock against her pussy lips and rubbed it up and down, continuing to tease her. When she started wiggling her hips back and forth, I put about half of my shaft in and started pumping in and out, slowly, at first, then I began to pick up a little speed. She was panting and grunting and then she squealed, "Fuck! Yes! I'm cumminnggg!"

I could feel her juices coating my cock, but I just kept pumping. She was now bucking her ass up and down off the mattress, and she said, "Oh, crap! Fuck me. Fuck me harder."

I started pumping harder and deeper, and when I felt she was on the verge of another orgasm, I shoved my dick in as deep as it would go. That pushed her over the edge, and she had a massive climax. She was gripping the back of my shoulders and I was grateful she didn't dig her fingernails into my skin.

She was lying there on her back, breathing hard. In a few minutes she got her breath under control enough to comment, "Fuck! What the hell were you trying to do? Destroy my little pussy?" She patted my back and chuckled, "Not bad for an old guy!"

"I'm not an old guy, I'm a man. I just wanted you to know what a man can do as opposed to those snot-nosed High School boys you're used to."

She said, "O.K. I'll admit it. That was a damned good fuck. So, are we even now?"

I think I surprised her with my answer. "Not even close. I seem to remember you said you would do "Anything" if I didn't arrest you. Why don't you suck my dick and after I cum in your mouth, you can get me up again so I can fuck you again."

"Come on, man! You can't be serious!"

"I'm as serious as a heart attack. I like young pussy, so I want to get as much as I can wile I have the chance. Now, how about it?"