The Adventures of John Law Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't answer, she just took my cock in her delicate little hand and put it in her mouth. When she started sucking, I knew she had a lot of experience. After I filled her mouth up, we fucked again, and she didn't complain. In fact, she seemed to really enjoy it.

The next day, I got the shock of my life. Her mother stopped by the station to see me. We went into an office and I closed the door. I was not looking forward to this conversation. She was an older version of her daughter, slightly taller, but just as beautiful and sexy. She looked around the room and whispered, "Are there any cameras in here? Can anyone hear us?"

I assured her there were no listening devices in the room, but she continued whispering anyway. She said, "My daughter told me you gave her a break when you could have arrested her. I wanted to thank you." I started to tell her there was no need to thank me, but she shut me off by putting her hand up in front of my face, and continued, "She told me how she thanked you, too."

I was thinking, "Oh shit! What the fuck have you done now?" I just knew she was either going to get me fired, or arrested, or both, but she just smiled at me and said, "I'd like to thank you the same way. She was impressed with you. I didn't believe what she was telling me, but she insisted she was telling me the truth. I would like to find out for myself."

What the fuck. I couldn't get into any more trouble than I was now, so I told her I was off the next day and gave her my address. She turned out to be as good a fuck as her daughter, but even wilder and more experienced. She fucked me until I couldn't take it anymore. When she left, she gave me a peck on the lips and said, "Any time." I never called her. I figured if she wanted to fuck, she knew how to find me. I had court once a week, and I always looked at her husband to see if he was looking at me funny. He was always friendly, so I guess he never found out I fucked his wife and daughter.

* * * * *

I finally made Detective, and because of my experience teaching at the Military Police School, plus teaching Criminal Justice in College, I was assigned as the department training officer. Police officers are required to have forty hours of in-service training each year. When I held an in-service class, I would have officers from departments from a thirty-mile radius of our city.

As a certified training officer, my in-service training required me to attend the yearly training officer conference. It was designed as a refresher course, and to inform us of any new state training requirements, but it usually turned into a week of all expense paid partying. It was held in a different Texas city each year.

One year I attended the class being held in Grapevine, Texas. I was really surprised to see that I knew the head instructor. He had been an instructor at the MP School at the same time as me. That old saying about, "It's a Small World" was really true. He told me he had retired, went to work as a State Trooper, and after a few years, he had been offered a job with the state law enforcement commission located in Austin. He told me I should apply for a job, but I told him I was happy where I was, plus I didn't want to move to Austin.

There were about 100 police officers from around the state in the conference room. The classroom environment was casual, so we weren't required to wear a uniform. As I scanned the room, I noticed a cute blond sitting about five aisles away from me. Besides being cute and well built, she had a dazzling smile. On the next break, I sought her out and found her standing by the coffee pot in the back of the room. I got a cup of coffee and introduced myself. I found out she was a Sergeant with the Houston Police Department, divorced, and no kids. Her name was Michele, but everyone called her "Mickie". When I asked her to dinner, she told me she was meeting some of the students at a Barbeque place that night and she invited me to join them. While the barbeque was great, there were too many people trying to talk at once to carry on a decent conversation.

The next day, as I was having a cup of coffee and a doughnut, she came over and asked me how I had liked the dinner. I told her it was good, but I really wanted to take her out to a nicer, quieter place where we could talk and get to know each other better. She stared at me for a long time, obviously trying to process what I meant about getting to know her better. I had no doubt she knew I was talking about getting to know what was between her legs better. She smiled and asked, "What did you have in mind?"

I asked her if she knew of a nice restaurant nearby, and she said she knew of a good steakhouse in Dallas, but it was about 25 miles away and sort of pricey. I told her that sounded perfect, and we agreed to meet in the hotel lobby at 7:00. The steaks were great, the wine was good, and the conversation was stimulating. When I took her back to the hotel, she asked if I wanted to come up to her room. I most certainly did! When we got to her room, she opened the mini-fridge and retrieved a half-full bottle of wine and poured us a drink.

"Micki, I don't want to offend you, but I just have to say this. I would really like to undress you, but since I know you're an unarmed defense instructor, I don't want to find myself face-down on the floor with my arm cranked up behind my back."

She laughed out loud, and it was a really nice laugh. When she had settled down to a chuckle, she looked at me with a big smile as she said, "I only do that to people who piss me off. If you don't want to piss me off, you had better come over here and undress me."

Not needing any more encouragement, I took the couple of steps to her and reached behind her back to unzip her dress. She put her head on my chest, and as I unsnapped her bra, I breathed in the scent her intoxicating perfume. She stepped back, allowing her dress and bra to fall to the floor, and kicked off her shoes. As I stood there taking in the beauty of her body, especially her firm round tits, she looked at me and cocked her head as if to say, "Aren't you going to get undressed?" I took the hint and quickly shed my clothes and allowed her to lead me to her bed. She sat down and peeled off her panties, revealing her neatly trimmed blond pussy. When she looked up, she was staring at the tip of my now very hard cock. I pushed her back on the bed and kneeled in front of her before burying my face in her pussy. I could hear a sharp intake of breath as I began licking her lips. As I continued to lick, I could hear little whimpering sounds coming from her. When I licked her clit, her body stiffened and she said, "Holy fuck! You really know how to show a girl a good time, don't you? I was expecting you to jump on me and fuck me and then cum much too soon, like all the other cops I've known."

She opened her legs a little more and put her hand on the back of my head as she said, "That feels so good. Keep doing that."

I didn't need any instruction, so I just kept licking and sucking until she had cum twice. By then my knees were getting sore and my face was coated with pussy juice, so I climbed up on the bed and started feasting on her tits. Her nipples were sticking straight up and as hard as rocks. After I had licked them and sucked them for a couple of minutes, she was writhing around and she groaned, "Come fuck me. I want to feel your cock in my pussy."

I got between her legs and rubbed my cock up and down her wet pussy lips a few times before putting the tip in. She was hot and wet, and as I slid in a little further, I discovered she was tight, too. She started to moan, so I pushed in a little more and started stroking back and forth. "Oh shit! I'm gonna cum again."

I lifted her legs up over my shoulders and started pounding my dick in her pussy harder, faster and deeper. She kept grunting and moaning, "Oh yes, oh yes, yessss!", as she had another orgasm. I think she was surprised when I kept pumping in and out. When she realized I wasn't finished yet, she started fucking me back, lifting her ass up to meet each of my thrusts. It only took a minute before I felt like I was going to explode. She said, "Fuck me. Fuck me good."

I couldn't take it anymore as I screamed out, "I'm gonna cum!"

"Yes, baby, cum in me. Let me feel it."

As I unloaded in her, I felt her buck up and I could tell she had cum with me. We lay on the bed for a while, both totally spent. Finally, she rolled over and threw a leg over mine and said, "Shit! Now that's what I call a fuck! I don't think I have ever been 'totally fucked' before." She moved up until she could reach my head and gave be a hot, wet kiss, letting our tongues play with each other.

She lifted her head and looked down and then asked, "Can you get that thing hard again?"

"I don't know. I mean, I'm old and, you know, just a cop who comes way too soon."

"O.K., O.K., I'm sorry I doubted you, but I don't have any doubts now. I think you're good for another round. What do you say?"

"Well, I MIGHT be able to get it up again, with a little help."

She laughed and said, "You guys are all the same. The only thing you care about is getting your dick sucked." But she wasn't complaining, because she reached down and took it in her mouth and started sucking. After a wonderful blowjob, we fucked again until both of us had a climax and fell asleep. The next morning, I got up to go back to my room to take a shower and get ready for class. Before I left, she asked, "So, was this just a one night stand, or...?"

I told her I would love to repeat it every night for the rest of the week, but it was totally up to her. I said I really enjoyed it and hoped she had, too. She said, "If you want to, we could have a pizza and a beer tonight and then come back up here. I mean, I don't have to be wined and dined in a fancy restaurant."

I told her that sounded good to me then went back to my room. We had a repeat performance every night until the class was over. The following year the class was held in San Antonio and we hooked up again. When I got back home, the chief asked me how I liked the class. When I told him it was great, he said the old training officer hated those classes and had said they were boring. I told him he just wasn't putting as much effort into it as I was!

* * * * *

We had two female officers and one of them made Detective. I knew her from patrol and thought she was a pretty good cop. She told me some of the officers had given her a hard time because she got promoted before them, and some had called her a kiss-ass. I told her I thought she got promoted because she was a hard worker and she deserved it. I had met several young detectives who had let the job go to their head and thought they were Sherlock Holmes as soon as they got the gold badge. This girl was different. She knew she had a lot to learn and she was willing to learn. I took her under my wing and taught her how to process crime scenes and process evidence, and I let her sit in on my interrogations so she could learn how to elicit information from suspects. She was a fast learner, she appreciated my help, and we soon became good friends.

She was an attractive young lady, but as much time as we spent together, I never made a move on her. I didn't want to ruin our relationship and I figured if she was interested, she would let me know. We were a medium sized department in a medium size city, so we had a medium amount of crime. The year before I was hired, the city had three homicides. The year before that, there were only two. My first year as a Detective, we had five and I managed to solve all of them. The following year, we had our first homicide forty-five minutes into the new year. I was on call and when I arrived on scene, I interviewed the witnesses, developed a suspect, and had an arrest within an hour.

A couple of months later, I saw a notice announcing a week-long homicide investigation class being held in San Diego. I asked the chief if I could attend, and he told me I didn't need it because I had solved every homicide I had worked. I pleaded my case and he checked to see if we had the funds available. Since it was close to the end of the fiscal year, there were enough funds to send two, so he said, "Take Jennings with you." Jennings was my new protégé, Cindi Jennings.

The following month we flew to San Diego, I rented a car, and drove to the hotel which was located right on the beach. While I was driving, she asked me if I needed directions and I told her I knew where it was. I then explained that I used to live in San Diego, and I was very familiar with the area. I told her I would be glad to serve as her tour guide. We checked in to the hotel, took a shower and changed clothes, and since it was Sunday and the class didn't start until the next day, I took her on a tour of all the tourist sites. That night, I took her to my favorite restaurant, the Cheesecake Factory, where we had a very nice meal and filled up on cheesecake. When we got back to the hotel, it was still early evening, so we went to the bar and had a Margarita. On the way up to our rooms she said, "John, can I talk to you about something?"

"Sure, but I have to take a piss first." Since we had connecting rooms, I told her to go to her room and open the connecting door, and by then I should be finished. When I went in my room, I opened my side of the connecting door, and by the time I had come out of the bathroom, she was sitting on the chair looking out the sliding glass door at the bay. I asked, "You want to talk here or out on the balcony?"

"Let's stay in here. It's a little cool out there."

"O.K., what's up?"

"John, it's none of my business, but I was just wondering, why haven't you ever gotten married?"

"Well, that's a complicated question, but I guess it's for the same reason you're still single. We just haven't found the right person yet."

"Really? It's that simple?"

"No, I guess if I was being honest, there's a lot of reasons."

I then explained I had spent 24 years in the Army, I had fucked a lot of Army wives, and I was always afraid that if I got married, my wife would be cheating on me while I was away. I explained that even when I retired, I had fucked a lot of married women, and I felt that most women cheated on their husbands. Plus, I enjoyed my freedom, especially not having to sneak around behind my wife's back to fuck someone else.

She said, "Wow, it sounds like you've had a lot of sex!"

"What can I tell you, Cindi. I like to make love to beautiful women, and I especially enjoy giving them pleasure. I've never been fond of quick fucks. The old saying, "Slam, bam, thank you mam" just doesn't do it for me. At the end of the night, if we're both not coated in sweat and totally spent, then I probably didn't do it right."

She was looking at me a little strangely. Her eyes were wide and her mouth was open. Finally, she asked, "Why haven't you ever tried anything with me?"

"Because, Cindi, you're my partner, and more importantly, you're my friend. I would never do anything to ruin our friendship or our working relationship."

"But would it really ruin our friendship? I mean, friends do fuck sometimes, don't they?"

"Yes, of course they do. But what if we were routinely having sex and I wanted to have sex with someone else. Wouldn't that piss you off or make you jealous? That's another reason I didn't get married. It's not just that I was worried that my wife would cheat on me, it was also because I knew I had a wandering eye, and if some sexy woman sent me a signal she wanted to have sex with me, I knew I would and that would probably be the end of the marriage. I don't want to have to deal with that crap."

"Come on, John. We're not in High School and I'm not asking you to go steady, or even be my boyfriend for that matter. I haven't had sex in almost two years or even gone out on a date. Dinner with you tonight was nice, and even though it wasn't a date, you made me feel special. I have been attracted to you for a long time. We're both single, we're away from home, and I would really like for you to make love to me. If you decide it's too weird for you when we get back home, then we can break it off. No harm, no foul. How about it? Don't you want to take me to bed?"

"Of course I do, Cindi. What man wouldn't? You're beautiful, sexy, smart, and funny. Just be aware. If we do this, I will treat you as my lover at night, but as an equal during the day. The same thing applies when we get home. If you want to continue to have sex, nothing can change during the day when we are around our co-workers. Can you deal with that?"

"I think so. I mean, I want to try. I've never met a guy like you before. I remember all the jocks in High School bragging about all the girls they had fucked, mostly cheerleaders, and I've heard some of the cops bragging, too. I have never once heard you whispering and snickering with someone at work about some piece of ass you had been with the night before. Now you tell me about all these women you have fucked, and it makes me want you even more. I know you weren't bragging, you were just explaining why you never got married, but it tells me you are an experienced lover. Are you ready to show me?"

"Oh, great. Now you're not going to be happy with just a fuck. I'm gonna have to fulfill your fantasies."

We got undressed, and since we were already in my room, we went to my bed. Cindi had a perfect body. She was very fit and toned. She had a trimmed brown hair-covered pussy with pink lips peeking out. I was starting to get used to trimmed bushes. I was seeing more and more of them. Anyway, she laid back on the bed and opened her arms to me.

"Unh uh. You're not getting off that easy. You're going to get the full John Law experience, so lay back and enjoy."

I got between her legs and lowered my head. I licked up one side of her inner thigh, kissing and nibbling her soft skin and then slowly kissed and nibbled down and back up the other side, stopping just before I reached her pussy lips. Cindi was moaning and writhing when I stuck my tongue out and licked her cunt. I could feel her juices as it seeped out onto my tongue. There was a very pleasant aroma wafting up to my nose. I placed my thumbs on each side of her lips and pulled them apart, allowing me access to her clit. When I licked it, she bucked up and groaned loudly, "Yes! That's it."

I took her clit into my mouth and began to suck it. She was writhing from side to side and she put her hand on the back of my head, as if to pull my tongue deeper into her cunt. As I continued to lick and suck her clit, she cried out as an orgasm consumed her. Satisfied that I had brought her to a climax, I moved up with my knees between her legs. I placed my cock at her opening and when I began to slide slowly in and out, she began to raise her ass up to meet my thrusts. When she started moaning, I began to move a little faster and deeper. It only took a few more deep strokes before her body started shaking and she screamed, "I'm cumming! Fuck yes!"

I slowed down again, allowing her orgasm to subside, and as she resumed normal breathing, I continued with the faster, deeper strokes.

"Fuck your dick feels good. Why have you been keeping this from me? I don't think I've ever cum that hard before."

I continued for as long as I could, but after she had another orgasm, I couldn't hold it anymore. I shot several loads in her throbbing pussy before we both fell back on the bed exhausted. Between the fucking and the jet lag, we soon drifted off to sleep.

We continued to fuck every night that week and would fuck at least once a week after we got back home. Most of the time she would ask if it was O.K. to come over to my house, but sometimes we would go on a date. I would ask her out and we would go to dinner somewhere in another city. We were both happy with our arrangement, but we eventually slowed down to once a month, and then to just occasionally. I never heard any rumors so I'm not sure if anyone suspected, but if they did, they didn't say anything to me.