The Adventures of John Law Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JohnLaw1950
JohnLaw1950
1,059 Followers

There really isn't much for responding detectives to do other than gathering the information I had already provided, ensuring the integrity of the crime scene, and interviewing witnesses. Once they had done that, they called for a CSI team to come in. While the male interviewed the housekeeper, I took the female to my office to let her review our security camera tape. We were able to see the guy checking in and then a few shots of him coming and going. The detective saw a female she recognized as a hooker coming through the front door. When we looked at the last times the room door had been opened, we determined that she arrived shortly before the room door had been opened, left a short time after the door had next been opened, and the door hadn't been opened again until the housekeeper discovered the body. One of the tapes showed the victim lying by the pool. He was wearing a gold necklace and a gold watch. The detective said she didn't see those items in the room. I suggested she check local pawn shops. She did that later that day and found the hooker on camera pawning the items. She was able to solve the crime in one day, which made her look good, and she thanked me for my help. I, of course, asked her if I could buy her dinner.

She said she was busy for the next couple of nights but agreed to meet me Friday night. The hotel where I worked was a Five Star Resort and the restaurant was excellent. We had a world class chef and he never disappointed with his culinary creations. We had a very nice meal, wine, and conversation. The detective, Linda, had noticed my degrees on my office wall and she asked me about the Forensic Science degree. I told her I took forensic sciences to help me become a better detective and had later taught most of the courses for over a year. I told her I had worked over 100 homicides and had solved all of them. She said this was only her sixth homicide and her boss was very happy she had solved it in one day. As we talked she became more relaxed and revealed that she had never been married because she wanted to concentrate on her career. She said she had been hit on by every cop she had ever worked with including the detectives and even her supervisor, who was married.

I told her I could understand that because she was a very beautiful woman. She blushed then smiled and thanked me. Linda was about 5'7", 135 pounds, with short black hair and brown eyes. She was wearing a business suit like the one she had worn when I first met her. I knew she did that so she could hide her sidearm under her coat. The coat was unbuttoned and I noticed she had very nice breasts, probably 36 C cup, straining against her white blouse. Since she had several glasses of wine, I asked her if she was o.k. to drive. She said maybe I should drive her home. I asked the age old question, "your place or mine", and I was pleased when she smiled and answered, "Let's go to yours."

When we were inside and the door was closed behind us, she turned to me and leaned in to me. I leaned forward and gently kissed her beautiful lips. Her full red lips were soft and smooth. Our mouths parted and we both allowed our tongues to enter the other, playfully dueling with each other. We were both moaning as the kiss became more urgent and passionate. We continued kissing for several minutes before I broke it off and said, "Wow! I have been wanting to do that all night. To be honest, I didn't think I stood a chance with you."

"What can I say, you're the same age as my dad, and lucky for you, I have daddy issues."

"I don't care what the reasons are, I'm just glad you agreed to come here with me. What do you say we continue this in the bedroom."

She was wearing about 2 or 3 inch heels. She kicked them off, took her coat off, and dropped it on my sofa as we made our way down the hall. When we got to the bedroom, we both quickly undressed until I was nude and she had her black thong panties and black lace bra on. She looked down at my raging hard-on and smiled as she reached behind her to unsnap her bra, releasing her two gorgeous, firm tits capped by hard pink nipples. I reached down to take a nipple between my thumb and finger and started rolling it around. When she let out a loud moan, I put my mouth over the other nipple and began sucking. I felt her small manicured fingers wrap around my cock as she moved back to the bed until her knees hit the edge causing her to fall on her back.

I dropped to my knees and pulled her panties down and off and then planted my mouth over her neatly trimmed black bush and started licking and sucking on her soft, already wet, pussy lips. When I found her clit and started licking it, she reached down and put her hand on my head, pulling me closer. I felt her juices start to flow as she screamed, "Oh, fuck! I'm cumming!" When she had recovered, she said, "Shit you're good at that."

"Glad you liked it" I retorted, as I moved up on the bed and pulled her up so I could get between her legs. I placed my dick at the opening between her now very wet lips and slowly sank it in a few inches. She gasped, and when she relaxed, I started a slow stroking in and out. She had a tight, velvety pussy and I loved the way it felt around my cock. After I had been stroking for a couple of minutes, she placed her legs around my ass and planted her heels on my cheeks, pulling me closer. She groaned, "Oh god that feels good."

I started going a little faster and deeper and she shuddered through another orgasm. I continued pumping for several more minutes before I heard her breathing heavy as she announced, "Fuck me. I'm gonna cum again."

Her pussy felt so good, I couldn't last much longer. I told her I was going to cum and she tightened her grip with her legs and said, "Yes! Fuck me! Cum in me. I want to feel it." That's all it took. I shot my load in her tight pussy until it was leaking down her thighs. I pulled out and leaned down to kiss her delicious lips again and she kissed back hungrily, pushing her tongue in my mouth. I loved kissing her almost as much as I loved fucking her. While we continued to kiss, I started fondling her tits again. I loved the feel of them in my hand as her nipples grew harder to my touch.

We finally collapsed on our backs and took several minutes to resume normal breathing.

"Can I make a confession?"

"Of course. You can tell me anything."

"I almost blew you off tonight. I have had really bad experiences with men, and I really didn't want to have to experience another lousy night of some guy groping me. I'm not sure why, but I had a feeling you would be different. I'm glad I decided to meet you. You turned out to be a very caring lover who seemed to make sure I climaxed before you did."

"I'm glad I was able to meet your expectations. You brought out the best in me and you did me a great honor by letting me make love to you. You are very beautiful, smart, and sexy. I hope you will give me another opportunity to make love to you in the future. I don't want to seem too needy and I'm not going to stalk you, but I hope you know that any time you would like me to make love to you, please know that I'm here for you."

"You're sweet John. I have been fighting off advances from police officers for years, and I have gotten so turned off by the way they look at me, I haven't been with a man in over two years. I would rather take care of myself than to go out with one of those guys. Can I ask you something?"

"Of course."

"Why do you keep saying you want to make love to me? Why don't you just come out and say you want to fuck me?"

"Linda, I told you, you are a beautiful woman. I thought you were very desirable the first time I saw you and, yes, I wanted to take you to bed. But you deserve to have someone make love to you and give you pleasure. I can go out and pick up a hooker if I want someone to fuck. Now, are you ready for round two?"

She looked at me with her eyes open wide and asked, "You want to go again?"

"I do. I want to make you feel special and please you with my mouth, tongue, hands, and cock, for as long as you will let me."

She threw her arms around me, gave me a hot, very erotic kiss, and then pulled me toward her. We made love for hours until both of us were totally exhausted and we fell asleep. When I woke up the next morning, she had my cock in her mouth, and we started on round three. When she left, I told her I wouldn't call her at work, but she should feel free to call me any time she wanted. She called me several times over the next few months.

* * * * *

I stayed with the hotel for almost two years. I would go home every three months for a three-day weekend to check on my house and horse, and to hook up with Cindi. She was so cute and sexy that I couldn't understand how she had avoided being married, but the last time I had gone home, right after we had another great fuck, she told me she had been dating a lawyer and he had asked her to marry him.

"Well, it was fun while it lasted. I'm really happy for you Cindi, but I am really going to miss eating your sweet pussy and fucking you all night."

"I'm going to miss it too, John, but if you play your cards right, I think we could still get together from time to time. Speaking of that, are you ever going to come back home"

"Yeah, I've been thinking about that. I'm getting tired of Florida." I took a minute to think and then made an on-the-spot decision. "You know what? I'm going back to Florida, giving my two-week notice, and then I'm coming home. I miss this place."

I leaned over to cup Cindi's right breast and then I took it into my mouth to suck on her nipple. I reached down between her legs and started to slowly rub my finger up and down her pussy lips, as I told her, "I've missed this, too. Do you think you could spend the night with me one night before you get hitched? I would really like to spend all night making love to you."

"I will make sure to find the time to do that, but I only want to spend part of the time making love. The rest of the time I want you to fuck the shit out of me."

"How about if I do that now?" I asked. And without waiting for an answer, I did just that.

I went back to Florida and gave my two-week notice. When I told Brenda, she cried and then asked if she could come to my apartment the next night. She told her husband she had to work late, and we had an hour-long fuck session.

The next day, I called Linda and asked if she could come over. She was surprised to hear from me because we had agreed I wouldn't call her, she would call me. I told her it was important so she agreed to come to my apartment. When she got there, I told her I was leaving and how much I would miss her. I gave her my address in Texas and told her that if she was ever in Texas, to please come see me. We then had a very long fuck session.

* * * * *

I had been home for about a month when I got an urgent call from Cindi. "John, I need your help. I hate to bother you but I don't know where else to turn. Please, John, do this for me and I will do whatever you want, whenever you want."

"Don't you do that already?" I joked.

"Please, John. I'm serious. I really need your help."

"Why don't you come over to the house and tell me what you need."

I was sitting on the front porch, drinking a beer and smoking a cigar, when I saw Cindi pull up the driveway. I was expecting her, but I wasn't expecting the two women who got out of the car with her. They walked up to the porch and Cindi introduced us. "John, this is Melody and her daughter Jenna."

I said hello, told them to have a seat on my porch swing, and asked if they would like some ice tea. When they thanked me and said they would, I went inside and poured each of them a glass and took it out to them.

"Would you excuse us for a minute?"

They smiled and nodded yes, so I went inside with Cindi and sat on the sofa. I asked, "Do you mind telling me what the hell is going on? Who are those women?"

"John, I am so sorry to spring this on you, but I really don't know what else to do. Melody is an abused woman, physically, emotionally, and financially. Her husband has assaulted her several times, but he has such an emotional hold on her, she has just accepted it. This morning, she was walking down the hall when she saw her husband standing at the bathroom door with his dick out. When she walked up behind him, she saw he was watching their daughter taking a shower. She confronted him and he smacked her around, called her a cow, and said it was his house and he would do whatever the fuck he wanted to. Luckily, he had to go to work, and when he left, she got her daughter, packed a bag for both of them, and drove straight to the Police Station. I could tell she had been assaulted, so I got a warrant for him. He should be arrested at his job any minute now. John, I have called every shelter around, and they are all full. If she goes home, when he gets out of jail, I have no doubt he will kill her. The sad thing is, she doesn't even care anymore, but when she saw him spying on her daughter, she knows he will rape her when he gets the chance. John, can they stay with you for a couple of days until I can find a shelter for them?

I was shocked. I'm a very private person and I don't like having strangers around my house. Like I said before, I left my house empty rather than renting it out to a stranger. Now my former partner and very good friend, who knows me better than just about anyone, was asking me to take two strangers into my house. But, then again, because she knows me so well, she knows I have a soft spot for abused women. We had worked several domestic abuse cases together, and it makes my blood boil to think about some asshole beating up his wife, and possibly raping his daughter. I looked at Cindi who was looking back at me with pleading eyes. I relented and said, "Three days Cindi. Three days and then you need to find them a place to stay."

She threw her arms around me and gave me a big kiss, as she said, "Thank you, John. Thank you. You know I will pay you back for this."

We went out to the porch and I asked the women to come inside. Before she left, Cindi said, "John is the nicest man I have ever met, and I trust him with my life. Believe me when I tell you, you can trust him, too. I'll be back in a couple of days to see how you're doing and to give you an update." And with that, she left.

I showed Melody and Jenna around the house and showed them to the spare bedrooms and bathroom. I told Melody, "I know you are nervous about staying in a house with a stranger, but I'm probably more nervous than you are. I'm used to living by myself, and my house may not be as neat and clean as it should be, but I want you to know, you are safe here. I want you to make yourself comfortable, and don't worry about me. I'll stay on my side of the house and won't bother you. I only have two TV's, the big one in the living room and a smaller one in my bedroom. I usually watch TV at night until the news goes off. Please feel welcome to join me if you want to. I will probably have to go to the grocery store for some food. I'm used to cooking for one, and it's usually pizza or TV dinners, or burgers on the grill."

Melody looked at me and said, "Thank you so much for doing this, and don't worry about us. We'll be o.k. To pay you back, I would be glad to tidy the house up and cook your meals. I'm a pretty good cook. Just tell me what you like to eat."

When we had finished the tour of the house, we sat at the kitchen table and talked for a while. Melody was a 37-year-old mother who, at the current time, had a black eye and a split lip. Looking past that, she was very pretty with auburn hair and green eyes. She was probably 5'6", 130 pounds, with a sad smile. After 40 years in law enforcement, it was easy for me to see that she had been abused.

Jenna was absolutely stunning. She was eighteen, about 5'5", 120 pounds, with curves in all the right places. She was wearing jeans shorts, cowboy boots, and a red and white checkered blouse. I could tell she had firm round 36 C cup breasts straining at the front of her blouse, and long tanned legs. Her hair was dyed blond, but you could see darker streaks underneath. She had a very nice smile, when she smiled, but usually would look down without making eye contact.

As we sat there at the table, Melody suggested several things I should get from the store. She asked my permission to look around the kitchen, and after she looked in the cabinets and refrigerator, we came up with a long list of items we needed. Since she hadn't mentioned it, I asked them what they liked to drink and made a note to pick up some soda.

When I got back from the store, Melody was looking out the front window to make sure it was me. I think she was worried her husband would find her and come driving up. She visibily relaxed when she saw it was me. Jenna was sitting on the sofa watching TV. Melody and I arranged the groceries, and then I went in the living room and told Jenna I had some movies if she wanted to watch one.

Melody made dinner, and we chatted for a while. She told me she met her husband when she was eighteen, he had gotten her pregnant, and they got married. She said everything was fine for a while, but when he got laid off, he became moody, controlling, and would lose his temper. When she said something he didn't like, he started hitting her. He finally found another job and she thought things would get better, but they didn't. She became the typical abused woman, totally under his control, and afraid to leave because she couldn't support herself and her daughter on her own. She was financially dependent on him.

After dinner, we went to the living room and watched a movie on TV. It was nice to see them relax and laugh. They both had really nice smiles. After the movie, we watched the news and went to bed.

I'm a light sleeper so my eyes immediately opened when my door was opened at around 1:30 am. I watched as Melody came through the door wearing a thin nightgown, then silently closed the door behind her. She hesitated for a minute before coming and sitting on the edge of my bed. Before she went any further or said anything, I startled her when I whispered,

"What are you doing Melody?"

She leaned forward so she could whisper back, "You have been so nice to us John. I haven't been this relaxed or laughed so much in a really long time. This is the first time I have felt this safe. I just wanted to thank you the way I know you want me to; the only way I know how to."

"Melody, I was a cop for a long time, and I have dealt with many abused women. I have a good idea what you are going through right now. I know you think you have to do this, but you don't. I don't want you to do something you will regret, or that you don't want to do, just because you think you have to. That's not who I am. I will never expect anything from you and I will certainly never demand anything from you. So go back to bed, get a good night's sleep, and know that you are safe here."

She sighed and then lifted the nightgown over her head and laid down beside me. She said, "You are a really nice guy. I know I don't have to do this, but I want to. I'm tired of being used and abused by a bully. I know that you won't treat me bad. I don't want to be used anymore. I want you to hold me, and I hope you will make love to me. I have really missed that. If you don't want to, will you at least hold me?"

She snuggled up next to me, threw one arm and one leg over my body, and then kissed me. With her leg over my body, I could feel her pussy pressing against me. I moved my hands down to her ass and pulled her body tightly into mine as she continued to caress me with her mouth and hand, which had found my now semi-erect cock. The only light in the room was from the moonlight coming through my window. When I looked at her face she was smiling, her green eyes glittering in the soft light as she looked at me.

JohnLaw1950
JohnLaw1950
1,059 Followers