The Adventures of John Law Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Any doubt and hesitation I had was now gone as I cupped her breast in my hand and rubbed her nipple. I felt her body shiver and she groaned before pulling my head closer so she could kiss me again. After a few minutes of kissing and tongue play, she slid down my body and took my dick in her mouth and began sucking. Her head was bobbing up and down as she slurped it, occasionally taking it out and licking it up and down before plunging it in her mouth again to continue sucking.

"Melody, you don't have to do ... Oh fuck, that feels good!"

She sucked my dick and worked it up and down with her hand for a couple of minutes, before taking it out and gasping for breath. "I haven't done this in a long time. You taste so good. I hope you like it."

Then she put it back in her mouth and started sucking again. "Melody, I'm not gonna last long at this rate."

"Don't worry about it. Just cum whenever you're ready. Cum in my mouth. I want you to. I want to drink it all."

I couldn't take anymore. I cried out, "I'm cumming!" as my body shook violently and I blew a load of cum down her throat. She continued to suck until I had to push her head away. My dick was just too sensitive, but she swallowed every drop.

When I had caught my breath, I moved down to trade places with her. As she lay on her back, I kneeled between her legs and started to kiss the insides of her thighs. After a minute of soft kissing, I moved up and put my mouth over her hairy pussy and started licking. Her body tensed and she arched her back as my tongue entered her wet slit. I was licking and lapping her cunt, and after several long slow strokes, I sucked on her clit and flicked it with my tongue. She gasped and lifted her legs allowing me to bury my face deeper into her cunt. When I started fucking her with my tongue, she loudly moaned, and had a powerful orgasm.

I moved back up the bed and kissed her deeply, knowing she could taste her juices on my mouth. It didn't seem to bother her because she was hungrily kissing me back. I was about to grab my cock to plunge it in her pussy but before I could, she reached down, took my cock in her hand, and guided it to her extremely hot, wet pussy. She felt so good I thought I was going to cum again, but instead, I started a nice slow rhythm, in and out.

I took a breast into my mouth and started licking and sucking on a nipple. "God, I love your tits! They're perfect!"

"Glad you like them. Feel free to play with them whenever you want to. And, not just my tits. You can fuck me whenever you want to, day or night, in the bed, on the couch, bent over a table, whatever you want. Did I tell you, I love your cock!"

I continued to pump in and out of her, slowly at first, and as her breathing increased, faster and deeper. She had an intense orgasm as she cried out while pressing her mouth on my shoulder. "Oh, god! I love how you fuck me. Fuck me harder!"

I continued pumping until she had another orgasm, and when I couldn't hold it anymore, I cried out, "I'm cumming!" as I shot a massive load of cum in her cunt.

We lay next to each other afterward as I gently stroked her wet slit. Melody was sighing and seemed to like what I was doing. I was starting to get another hard-on.

Suddenly, we heard a noise just outside the door, and then the door opened. "Mom, what are you doing in here? I couldn't sleep and when I went to get in your bed, you weren't there. I thought I heard your voice, so I looked in here. Are you alright?"

I assumed she thought I had forced her mother to have sex with me, but her mother said, "I'm fine baby. Actually more than fine. This nice man has just made me feel better than I have in years. Come here, baby."

Come here? Did she just tell her daughter to get in bed with us?

Jenna walked over to the bed and crawled in, not next to her mother, but next to me. Imagine my surprise when I felt her bare skin and realized she was nude. She snuggled up next to me and put her head on my chest. I was lying there between two incredibly attractive, sexy, nude women, and I had a raging hard-on. Jenna had an arm across my waist as she said, "Thank you for agreeing to take care of us, and for making my mom feel good. She deserves it. I woke up scared but I'm not anymore. I feel safe now. You won't hurt us, will you?"

All I could say was, "No, of course not." I looked over at her mother and noticed she looked contented. I asked, "Do you think this is a good idea?"

"She's an adult, and I trust you. I know she's not a virgin and she's on the pill, so if something happens, it's between two consenting adults, right?"

Well, shit. I couldn't argue with her logic, but I didn't want to make a move on an 18-year-old girl, especially with her mother watching, so I just lay there with my arm around Jenna while she was breathing on my chest and her arm was around my waist. When she put a leg over my thigh, I could feel her pubic hair, and my dick got even harder. I thought she would drift off to sleep, but no such luck. Instead, her hand on my waist drifted down, found my boner, and wrapped her delicate fingers around it. A few seconds later, she started to slowly stroke it. And a few seconds after that, just like her mother, she slid down until she could put my dick in her mouth. Her mother said, "That's right baby. Thank him the same way I did."

After I blew a load in her mouth, I went down on her and licked her sweet pussy through a couple of orgasms, and then we fucked until the early morning hours. Her mother stroked her hair and her back and continued to give her encouragement. I was thinking this day turned out better than I thought it would.

The next morning, Melody made breakfast and we ate, drank coffee, and talked like nothing had happened. Both of the women smiled a lot and seemed to have a glow about them. After we had cleaned the kitchen and put the dishes in the washer, Melody said she was going to clean the house and I took Jenna out to the barn to introduce her to my horse. I got him out of the stall and started to groom him. I let Jenna brush him for a while and then I checked his hooves. When everything looked good, I asked Jenna if she wanted to go for a ride. She said she would, but she had never been on a horse before. I was surprised to hear that an 18-year-old girl from Texas had never been on a horse before, but I told her I would teach her. I saddled him and then helped Jenna up, looking at her ass as she threw her leg over, and since her legs were too short for the stirrups, I climbed up behind her and grabbed the reins. We walked the horse around my property for a while until I felt we had had enough and went back to the barn. After taking care of the horse and putting him out to pasture, I asked, "Well, how did you like it?"

"It was fun, but with that saddle horn rubbing against my pussy, now I'm horny."

"Do you think your mom would be upset if we took care of that?"

"Oh, I'm sure she would be o.k. with it, as long as she got hers too!"

We walked in the back door and Jenna told her mom, "Mom, that horse ride made me horny. Do you mind if John takes care of that for me?"

"Not at all, honey. I just have a few more things to do and then I'll join you, if that's o.k."

Jenna looked at me with a smile and I just shrugged and answered, "It's o.k. with me!"

I led Jenna to my bedroom where we quickly got undressed and got into bed. Man, there's nothing like a tight 18-year-old body. I really hadn't seen it in the daylight before, and now that I had, I got an instant hard-on. I laid her back on the bed and licked her sweet pussy through several orgasms, and when she couldn't take it anymore, she sucked my dick until I came in her mouth. That girl knew how to suck a dick. After I was hard again, I laid her back and started a long, slow fuck. A few minutes before I blew a load into her beautiful daughter's tight cunt, Melody came in, got undressed, and laid down beside us.

After I rolled over and was breathing normally again, Melody said, "My turn" as she took my cock and started stroking it, bringing it back to life. Then she said, "Later, I'll let you watch Jenna and I make love to each other. When we have both cum, you can join in."

My dick stood up straight when I heard that. Melody laughed and explained that her husband was an asshole who only cared about himself. He would force her to have sex with him and then quickly get his rocks off and fall asleep. He was never gentle, and he never cared about satisfying her needs. She was crying one afternoon when Jenna sat next to her and started rubbing her back. They ended up kissing on the lips, tentatively at first, and then with tongues. Before long, they were playing with each other's tits, and then they were naked in bed, eating each other. That was the first time she had had an orgasm in years, and it was Jenna's first orgasm. Since then, they had been giving each other pleasure whenever they could. Jenna said she had only had sex with one boy although she had given two other boys blow jobs in High School.

Jenna said, "I didn't like having sex with that boy. He didn't know what he was doing, and he was rough. When he broke my cherry, it hurt like hell, but he didn't care. Then he came and that was it. I know how bad my dad treats my mom, and I really didn't want to have sex again. I couldn't believe how good you made me feel. I didn't think any man could make me feel so good. You are a very caring lover."

Melody was still stroking my cock and she said, "Let me see what I can do with this" as she took it in her mouth and started sucking. "Melody, as good as that feels, I'm not gonna last long. I'm an old man so I might not be able to get it up again."

She took my dick out of her mouth and said, "Old man, my ass! I'm pretty sure between the two of us, we'll be able to get it up again."

After I came in her mouth, I ate her out again, and then we had a nice slow fuck. After a while, we all took a shower, and then Melody and Jenna gave me a very erotic show as they kissed, sucked each other's tits, and then licked each other's pussy. After dinner, we watched some TV, and after the news, we all went to my bed where we fucked for the rest of the night.

After the third day, I hadn't heard from Cindi, so I sat the girls at the kitchen table while we drank sweet tea. "Melody, I have an idea. How would you and Jenna like to stay here until after your husband gets convicted, which I'm sure he will be. I will trade room and board for light cooking and cleaning. I confess, that I didn't like the idea of you staying here at first, but I have grown fond of you. You can stay here for as long as you want to. What do you say?"

Melody started crying but Jenna had a big smile on her face. She put her hands under her breasts and lifted them as she asked, "Fond of us, huh? Did this have anything to do with it?" Then both she and Melody started laughing.

"Well, I have to admit, the sex has been great. But as much as I like that, if you told me you wanted to stop today, that would be o.k. with me. Like I said, I have grown fond of you and I kinda like having you around."

Melody looked at Jenna, and after she nodded, Melody answered, "John, I think we would like that. I don't mind cooking and cleaning for room and board, and I think Jenna would agree with me when I say, you can have sex with us anytime you want to, anyway you want to. You are a nice man, a very good lover, and I know you will protect us and never hurt us. Besides, like you said, you're an old man, so we probably don't have to worry about the sex for much longer anyway!"

We all had a good laugh, and another very good night.

The next day Cindi stopped by and told me the only shelter that had room was over 100 miles away, but she was willing to drive them there. I told her I had decided to let them stay with me, at least until Melody's asshole husband was convicted. She looked at me sort of funny and asked me to go outside with her. When we sat down in the porch swing, she asked, "John, you're not fucking them are you?"

I looked at her with my best shocked look and answered, "Cindi! How could you even ask me something like that? You know me. I would never do something like that!"

"Bullshit! You'd fuck a rattlesnake if someone held its head!"

I explained what had happened that first night and told her I had tried to talk Melody out of it, but it was her idea and I couldn't stop it. Her only comment was, "How about us? I was hoping to fuck you again soon."

"Hey, I'm not exclusive. Anytime you would like a roll in the hay, just come on over and I will fuck you until your eyes roll back in your head. I'm sure they will leave me alone for one night. I have to warn you though. You should be careful around them. They both like to eat pussy."

She laughed and punched me in the arm, and then left.

The asshole husband's trial wasn't scheduled for another two months. I talked to a couple of big, mean, black SWAT officers from a nearby city I knew and asked them for a favor. I told them the guy was a white supremacist (I don't know if he was or not) who liked to beat his wife. They put their black SWAT gear on with no identifying markings and went to the guy's house one night. They Tased him, stripped him, put him in flex cuffs, and held a very sharp knife up to his testicles. After laughing about how small his cock was, they told him they were going to cut it off. Then one of them said it was so small it wouldn't be worth it. They discussed putting him headfirst in a 55-gallon drum of diesel fuel and leaving him to die, but after he was wetting himself and crying, begging them not to kill him, they told him they wanted him to leave the state and never come back. They told him if they caught him, they would kill him, and if the police caught him first, he would go to prison, and they would make sure the black prison gangs would rape him and then kill him. They never told him they were cops, but instead said they were enforcers for a black drug cartel. Before they left, one of them said, "I don't know who you pissed off boy, but someone wants you dead. You better go someplace where nobody will ever find you."

On the day of the trial, the husband didn't show up. A fugitive warrant was issued, but no one has ever seen him again. Melody didn't have the money to pay for her house, so she let the bank take it. Before they did, I took her and Jenna over there and let them collect any of their belongings they wanted to keep. I had a lawyer friend of mine handle her divorce, and they still live with me.

* * * * *

To be continued.