The Adventures of John Law Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took a minute to take a drink and then continued, "I have known several women who have lost their husbands, and I have been to a lot of funerals. All of them have said they lost the love of their life. I can't honestly say that John. He wasn't the love of my life. I'm not even sure that we loved each other. So, to answer your question, I don't know if he was having an affair, but I wouldn't have blamed him if he did. The only thing I can say is, he never gave me any reason to suspect him. You know, no late night phone calls, no going out at night to meet a client, or anything else a cheating husband might do.

"Does that make me a bad person?" she asked with a little catch in her throat.

I put my hand over hers and squeezed before answering, "No, baby, not at all. There are a lot of women in loveless marriages. You treated him good, and I know you are hurting right now. We will find out who did this to him and make them pay. Now, I need you to give me a ride to the medical examiner's office so I can collect the bullet for evidence."

When we got to the morgue, I told her to wait in the car while I went inside. "You don't need to see your husband on a slab" I explained.

I collected the bullet and I recognized it right away as a .38. It wasn't badly damaged, so I would submit it to the state crime lab to determine the type of weapon used. When I got back in the car, I told Cindi to take us back to the crime scene. When we got out of the car, I stuck my head in the door and asked Chuck to step outside. We were standing on the sidewalk in front of the law office when I asked both of them, "We have someone who entered this office and killed Martin. What would you do to try to identify a suspect?"

I waited a minute while both of them seemed to be thinking. I wasn't surprised when Chuck didn't have an answer, but I was disappointed when Cindi didn't respond. She was a good investigator and I expected more out of her.

I told them to take a look at the antique shop three doors down and tell me what they saw. Again, Chuck seemed clueless, but Cindi's eyes got big and she said, "There's a camera out front, and it's pointed this way."

I commented, "Very good. Now, turn around and look the other direction. What do you see?"

Cindi saw it right away. "There's a bank on the corner with an ATM. It faces the front, but there's a good chance it could have captured someone walking this way."

I told Chuck to go down to the antique store and tell them we needed a copy of their video starting with about 7:00 AM and going through to 8:00 AM when Mary arrived. Cindi and I walked over to the bank and told them we needed their ATM video from the same time period.

We took the tapes back to the office and put them in our DVD Player. The tape from the Antique store showed a white female with blond hair walking to the law office, meeting Martin out front as he arrived, and then both of them entered the office. The camera had only captured her from the rear, so she was not identifiable. About five minutes later, the mystery woman left the office and walked back toward the antique store. This view captured her face. When Cindi saw her, she recognized her right away. She said, "Her name is Ramona Bennett. I arrested her husband on narcotics trafficking. Martin was appointed by the judge to be his public defender. He wasn't able to get him a deal, so he was sentenced to 45 years. I remember Ramona was in the courtroom when he was sentenced, and she was pissed. I guess she got her revenge. I would be willing to bet her husband put her up to it."

We also looked at the tape from the bank. It was able to capture her image just as she arrived at the front of the law office. With both of the tapes, we should be able to get an arrest warrant. I had Cindi type up the warrant while I went into the Chief's office. I told him I couldn't believe he had assigned Chuck as the lead investigator because, in my opinion, he didn't know his ass from a hole in the ground. I pointed out that not only did he not swab the office chair and desk drawer for DNA, but he said he didn't even know how. He also failed to dust for fingerprints, and he had allowed numerous police officers to enter the crime scene, even though they didn't have any business being there.

"Chief, I don't want to tell you how to run your department, but it's obvious to me that your detectives aren't trained. I tell you what. I'm not interested in coming back to work full time, but I will do this for you. I'm going to hold a one-week class on homicide investigations. I will cover crime scene management and processing, evidence collection and preservation, how to swab for DNA and how to dust for fingerprints. I'll put together the entire curriculum and you can send a copy to the state to get it certified so the officers who attend will get training credit. I have only been retired for four years, so I am still certified as a trainer. My certification doesn't expire until I've been gone for five years. You can choose who you want to attend the class, but make sure Cindi and Chuck attend, and I want Jenna to be there, too. I think she will make a good detective one of these days."

The chief agreed to let me hold the class, and as I was walking out of his office, I said, "Oh, by the way, I solved the case for you. Cindi is typing up the arrest warrant now." He looked at me with his mouth open, then he just smiled and shook his head.

The judge signed the arrest warrant and a search warrant. Cindi and I went to Ramona's house and arrested her. We searched her house and found the S&W .38 revolver in her nightstand, and she was still wearing the same clothes she was wearing in the video tapes. When we got her back to the station and showed her the tapes, she confessed. She admitted that her husband had told her to do it. She was charged with First Degree Murder, and we charged her husband with Solicitation to Commit Murder. When Ramona was booked into the county jail, she was given an orange jump suit, and I collected her clothing to submit to the crime lab. They found gunshot residue and blood spatter from Martin. There was no doubt she would be convicted.

* * * * * * * *

I got back to the house at about 7:00 pm. I had left that morning at around 8:00 am, and I had said I would be back in about an hour, so Melody was pissed when I walked in. We weren't married, but over the years we had started acting like an old married couple. She said, "Dinner's cold. I can put it in the microwave."

I said that would be fine and sat down at the kitchen table. Then she unloaded on me. "Damn it, John! Do you even know how to use your cell phone? You left this morning and said you would be back in an hour. When you didn't come home for lunch, I got worried and started calling you. I have called about ten times and it always went to voice mail. God Damn it, John! I have been worried sick. I thought something bad had happened to you. Did you even think about giving me a call to let me know when you would be coming home?"

See? That's why I never got married. The last thing I need is to have a woman bitching at me all the time. But to be fair, I understood why she was upset. I guess I should have called. What can I say. I'm an insensitive bastard. Anyway, I stood up, went to her, and wrapped my arms around her, and apologized. Then I tried to explain. "I had intended to go take a look at the crime scene and give the chief my thoughts. I thought I might be able to give him a couple of suggestions to help him get the crime solved, but when I got there, it was a total clusterfuck. I got so pissed off that I took over the scene. The investigator assigned to the case was an idiot. He hadn't even thought about looking at surveillance cameras in the area. After we secured video from two different cameras, we saw a woman walk up to Martin's office just as he was arriving. Cindy recognized her, we arrested her, and we found the gun in her house. She confessed, so case solved. I told the chief I wanted to put on a homicide investigation class and he agreed."

"So, you went back to work at the Police Department?"

"Well, not exactly. The chief gave me a badge and ID card so I could legally work this case and make the arrest, but I'm not going to be working full time. If they get a major case, I don't mind going in to help them once in a while. Since I'm still a certified instructor, I am going to give a class on how to conduct a proper investigation. At first, I was pissed off that no one seemed to know what they were doing, but then I realized it wasn't their fault. They had never been trained. By the way, I told the chief I wanted Jenna to attend."

She seemed to mellow out, so I asked, "Do you think you could heat that dinner for me? I'm hungry."

She laughed, filled a plate, and put it in the microwave. When we sat down to eat, Jenna walked in and said, "That smells good. Mind if I join you?" She then heated a plate in the microwave and sat down to eat with us. She said she was happy I had agreed to come back on the police force, but I quickly corrected her by telling her I only came back to work that one case. I told her I was going to teach a homicide investigation class and I had told the chief I wanted her to attend. She was excited about that. I mentioned that I was surprised that the lead investigator didn't seem to know what he was doing. She told me Chuck had been her patrol supervisor when she first started on the force, and she could tell then that he was a dumb ass. I asked her how he had made detective and she said she had heard he was related to the chief, either a cousin or a nephew. That explained a lot.

* * * * *

After watching the news, I went to my room. Shortly after I had climbed in the bed, Melody came in and asked, "Would you like some company?"

"Absolutely!" I answered. I was glad she wasn't still mad at me.

When she crawled into bed with me, I got between her legs and began to lick the full length of her pussy. When I felt her getting wet, I forced my tongue into her wet pussy so I could fuck her with my tongue. I sought out and found her clit which was now hard and erect. When I licked it, I felt her shiver and tremble. She let out a low throaty groan and she climaxed, soaking my mouth. I continued to lick and lap her juices while I reached up and started fondling her breasts. I ran my thumbs lightly over her hard, swollen nipples. She moaned loudly as she had an orgasm.

Melody whispered, "That felt so good, John. You never seem to get tired of eating pussy. And as much as I like it, I need you to fuck me now."

I climbed up between her legs, took my cock and slid it up and down her swollen wet pussy lips a few times, and then plunged in about halfway.

Melody gasped loudly, taking in a deep breath, and said, "Yes! Just like that! Fuck me, John. Please fuck me!"

I started pounding in and out of her. She was so wet I could hear squishing noises every time I slammed in her pussy and every time I withdrew. She had at least two orgasms before I felt my balls swelling up. I knew I was about to fill her up with a massive load of cum when I heard the door open. I looked over my shoulder and saw Jenna walking in the bedroom wearing a tiny see-through nightie. Since it was see-through, I could clearly see she wasn't wearing anything under it. She said, "Oh, there you are," clearly speaking to her mother. "Am I too late to join you two?"

Melody said, "Sorry baby, but I need him to finish fucking me right now. Why don't you sit down and watch. Maybe if he's still got some steam left when he's finished with me, he can take care of you."

In case you didn't know, it was not unusual for Jenna to join us in bed for a threesome, nor was it unusual for me to fuck her alone. She didn't complain, but instead she laid down next to her mother and watched as I continued to pound Melody's sopping wet cunt. I pounded my dick into her another nine or ten times before groaning, "I'm gonna cum, baby."

"Yes, John. Give it to me. Fill me with your hot cum."

That was all it took for me to slam my dick in her one more time, going as deep as I could, and holding it there while I unloaded spurt after spurt of my semen in her pussy. When I finally pulled out, I rolled over on my back, and Jenna grabbed my cock and put it in her mouth to clean the combined juices off.

I said, "You do realize I'm an old man, don't you? You could give me a heart attack by doing that."

She didn't reply. She just continued licking the tip and then slowly licking around the head before taking my whole cock in her mouth. She moved her head up and down a few times before my cock was fully hard again. She popped it out of her mouth and looked up at me with her beautiful brown eyes and said, "I love sucking your cock." Before I could say anything, she put it back in her mouth and started bobbing her head up and down.

Jenna was an excellent cocksucker, and it didn't take long before I felt that familiar tingling in my balls that told me I was about to cum. When I said I couldn't last much longer, she pulled her mouth away and said, "You know I like it when you cum in my mouth, but I would really like for you to fuck me."

"Okay, but let me settle down for a minute. Trade places with me and let me lick that sweet pussy of yours, and then I will fuck you."

She quickly scrambled up the bed so I could press my mouth on her pussy. As soon as my tongue touched her pussy lips, she bucked her ass up and let out a loud moan as I started licking up and down her wet snatch. I stuck my tongue in her pussy and started pushing it in and out, fucking her with my tongue. It didn't take long before she stifled a scream as she came on my tongue. I concentrated on her clit for a minute before she cried out and I could feel her cumming again. I stuck a finger in her pussy, but before I could do anything else, she screamed, "That's enough! No more! Come fuck me now!"

I grabbed my raging hard cock and rubbed it up and down her pussy lips a couple of times before pushing it in about half way before I started pumping in and out, slow and steady.

She was breathing hard when she said, "Faster. Fuck me faster. I need to feel your cock filling me up."

I started pumping faster and deeper and she started gulping air. I was only giving her about half of my full length, and when I plunged my full length into her sopping wet pussy, she had a massive orgasm.

"Fuck, John! I'm so glad you let us live with you."

"I am, too, baby. You know I love both of you."

It didn't take long before we fell asleep, all of us satisfied.

* * * * * * * *

A week later, I told Melody I had to go to the police station to finish up some paperwork. While I was looking over the case file to make sure I had all my ducks in a row, I started thinking about Cindi. It had been a long time since we had a romp in the bed, but then I realized it was probably too soon after her husband had died. I figured I would give it a couple of more weeks.

Then I saw the statement made by Martin's secretary, Mary. I remembered how attractive she was, and, more importantly, I remembered how she said she was fucking her boss because she was single and horny. So I decided to give her a call.

I called and invited her to lunch. She said she wasn't dressed to go out, and she was just about to make a sandwich. She said, "Why don't you come to my house and I'll make you a sandwich. We can have lunch here."

That sounded good to me, so I drove to her house. She wasn't kidding when she said she wasn't dressed. Although it was almost noon, when she opened her door, she was still wearing her bathrobe.

She greeted me with a smile and said, "I'm sorry for my appearance, but since I don't have a job anymore, I don't see the need to get dressed unless I have to go somewhere."

"Hey, it doesn't matter to me. This is your house, and you're an adult, so you're free to do whatever you want to."

She had made a couple of fried ham sandwiches and some lemonade. After we had eaten, she said, "I was really surprised when you called. I know you didn't just wake up one day and decide you were going to ask me to lunch. Did you have something you wanted to talk about?"

I couldn't help but notice that while we were eating, the top of her robe had slipped open a little, and I could see the top of one breast. She was sitting on the other side of the table, so I couldn't see her legs, but I imaged she probably wasn't wearing anything under the robe. Never one to beat around the bush, so to speak, I decided to take a chance and tell her what was really on my mind.

"Mary, I worked at the police department for a long time, and you worked at the DA's office for a long time. I was really surprised several years ago when some women I would meet would tell me they had heard about me and that I apparently had a reputation. Did you ever hear any rumors about me?"

She got a sly grin on her face before answering, "Yes, of course I heard about you. You were a frequent subject of women around town. Apparently, you are quite a stud."

I wasn't shocked, not because I considered myself "quite a stud", but because I had heard the rumors. I explained, "When I saw you last week, I couldn't believe how attractive you were. I don't know why I never noticed when I would see you at the DA's office. I guess it was because you were always sitting behind a desk, and I was always in a hurry to get in and out. Anyway, I noticed you were very attractive, and then you admitted to me that you had been having an affair with Martin because you were single, lonely, and while you didn't actually say it, I assumed you were horny. I would really like to take you to bed. You can either tell me no, and I will leave here with my tail between my legs, or you can say yes, and I think we will both enjoy it."

"John, there are a lot of men in this county who have reputations. Most of them are known as men who will fuck anything that walks. You don't have that type of reputation. From what I have heard, when you seduce a woman, you don't just fuck them, you like to make love to them. And, even the married ones have said you are the best lover they have ever had."

While she was talking, she slowly untied her robe and let it fall away from her shoulders, revealing a beautiful pair or round, firm, 38 C tits. I stood up, walked around the table, and helped her stand up. Her robe fell to the floor, confirming that she was indeed completely nude. I had to admit, for a woman of her age, she was stunningly beautiful.

She led me back to a bedroom where I quickly stripped and took her in my arms. I leaned down to give her a kiss, and she immediately stuck her tongue in my mouth where I quickly accepted it. I found it hard to pull my mouth away from her hungry lips, but I wanted to concentrate on her now hard nipples. I dipped my head down and sucked on her right breast and then started licking my tongue around the nipple.

She was moaning and holding the back of my head as I moved over to her left breast and repeated my sucking and licking on her other nipple. I gently pushed her backwards until her legs hit the edge of the bed and then assisted her with lying on the bed.

I got on the bed with her, spread her knees and put my face between her wide-open legs. I used my thumbs to spread her pussy lips apart and then started licking up and down, slowly seeking out her clit. When I found it, I gently licked it and then began sucking on it. I felt her shudder and could feel her wetness on my tongue and lips. She was lifting her ass off the bed and pushing her pussy in my face while moaning something unintelligible. After several minutes my face was soaking wet with her sweet nectar.

She said, "Oh, fuck John. No one has done that to me in such a long time. God you're good at eating pussy, but please, no more. I need you to fuck me."