The Adventures of John Law Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got between her legs and ran the tip of my dick up and down her slit a couple of times, even though I knew she was already very wet. I pushed in and started pumping in and out, giving her longer thrusts and then backing off. She was pushing her ass off the bed and meeting my crotch with hers as if trying to get more of my dick in her. I started pumping the full length in and moving back and forth while also rubbing her clit with my thumb. It only took a few seconds before she had a massive orgasm and bit me on my shoulder.

She had two more explosive orgasms before I told her I was going to come and she screamed, "Yes, yes, cum for me."

I collapsed next to her, with both of us trying to catch our breath.

She said, "Well, I'm happy to say the rumors were true. That's the best fuck I have ever had."

I asked her if she wanted to do it again in a few minutes, and she smiled at me with a sparkle in her eye, and then said, "I've never met a man who didn't want to roll over and go to sleep after he came. If you're up for another round, I would like that very much."

She then rolled over and gave me a deep kiss that almost took my breath away. After she broke away, she started to fondle my dick and said, "Let me see if I can help get this monster cock back up." With that, she kneeled down and ran her tongue up and down my shaft several times before taking it in her mouth.

She had me hard again in short order and she said, "I want you to fuck me from behind. I haven't done that in a long time, but I always loved it that way."

I told her I would take her however she wanted me to and that I was here to please her, not to please me, even though she really pleased me. She got up on her knees and looked back at me before saying, "Fuck me hard."

I didn't need any more encouragement. I fucked her hard and long causing her to orgasm several more times before cumming in her cunt again. I didn't even ask her if I could come in her since she didn't seem to mind me cumming in her pussy before, so I gave her everything I had. I collapsed next to her, with both of us trying to catch our breath.

When we were fully recovered, we took a shower. I told her I had to get back to the office, and I kissed her before I left. She stopped me at the door and tentatively asked, "Was this a one time thing, or do you think we could do this again sometime?"

I answered, "Any time you want. How about I call you again next week?"

She said she would like that. She kissed me again, and then I headed back home since I didn't really need to go back to the office.

I waited another two weeks before I approached Cindi and asked her if we could get together. She surprised me when she said, "It took you long enough. I thought you would never ask."

John Law was definitely back.