The Adventures of Kathy Pt. 02

Story Info
Learning new things with a friend.
4.3k words
4.35
6.5k
3

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy returned to work on Monday like nothing had happened, even though she felt like a different person now. She wore a more conservative dress than her normal. She had chosen a brown that she disliked but it had been a gift.

She had intentionally worn the plainest bra she owned and a pair of full cotton panties usually reserved for when she felt bloated or on her period. Whatever it took to keep sexual thoughts off her mind. Wade was all she had thought of all weekend.

She quickly walked over and started pushing the cart of returns to the cataloging center. She needed to look up the titles and check them back in on the computer before putting them back on the shelves. As she propped one cheek on the stool to reach the keyboard Ms. Wilder approached her.

"Good morning Kathy and how was your weekend?" Ms Wilder asked.

Kathy did not dare tell of her weekend.

"Not much to it, just sat around the apartment" she replied.

Ms. Wilder Frowned a reply, "But when you left early Friday you went to get a massage. I also bumped into that dreaded mother-in-law Sunday. She seemed to snort when I mentioned you."

Kathy caught off guard replied, "She is the ex-mother-in-law and I do not think so highly of her either to be honest."

Tina who had been standing behind Kathy unnoticed until now mumbled "There is more to this story than we will get to hear today."

Then she added with a normal tone "I saw you Saturday morning pulling out of Jr's filling station with that mechanic driving. Is everything ok with your car?"

Kathy's heart sank, she had been seen and had no response.

The best Kathy could muster up quickly was, "We went for a test drive because my car had a vibration."

Tina whispered back "Every girl in town has tried to test drive Wade and get some vibrations going. I honestly believe him to be gay."

Ms. Wilder appeared shocked and said, "There will be no talk like that in this library." Then she followed with, "I have never seen that boy on a date with a woman though."

The ladies all split in different directions on that comment and Kathy went to putting away books. She wandered aimlessly with her cart thinking of why she felt a heatwave in her panties at the mere mention of Wade's name.

As she walked around putting away books the cover of one caught her eye. A book about gardening, but what grabbed her eyes was the picture of the eggplant on the cover. The shape made her think of Wade again. Her mind wandered on as she squatted down to put a book on the bottom shelf.

Squatting she felt her cotton panties pull tighter across her pussy and could tell she was wet again. She thought of how many times Sunday she had touched herself to see if the swelling had gone down, and how she had wound up tracing the lips of her opening with her fingertips.

Kathy had never been one to masturbate but suddenly kept putting her fingers there and had even been sliding one inside telling herself it was to check for damage and soreness. She had even smelled herself on her fingers and it seemed to make her get even wetter.

OMG, she realized she was rubbing it again and starting to get her panties soaked when Dedee cleared her throat at the other end of the bookshelf. Kathy was horrified! She stood quickly putting her hand behind her back. Dedee closed the gap quickly and grabbed her wrist pulling the hand around between their faces which were now 6 inches apart.

Kathy begged in a whisper "Please not here.". Dedee smiled and quietly asked "No to what?' Kathy begged again "Please not here? I work here."

Dedee asked. "What time is lunch?"

Kathy responded. "At 12:30, why?"

Dedee smiled and said, "Meet me at the Charlies Dinner, my treat."

Kathy walked in and saw Dedee sitting in a booth. She walked over as casually as she could and sat down. She was shivering inside with fear wondering why she was brought here.

The waitress bounced over with a big smile and asked if they were ready to order or if they needed a few minutes.

Dedee responded with "We will have two Gator Dogs and two Sweat tea's please."

Kathy asked if her tea could be unsweet and if there were any vegan options.

Dedee laughed and told her "You're in the south now girl, you're getting sweet tea, and you're a carnivore from here out."

The waitress looked back and forth between them waiting for the next person to speak.

Kathy simply looked at the waitress and said, "Sweet tea and alligator sounds scrumptious I guess."

They all had a light laugh as the waitress walked away.

Dedee started by explaining she had the video from her visit and had been splicing in some other scenes spicing it up. She had also downloaded all of Kathy's contacts from her phone and had already located most of her family on social media.

Kathy was mortified thinking of the video of her on her knees stroking that huge cock being sent to her family. She remained silent thinking to herself there must be a way out of this as Dedee continued.

Kathy was to be her sex slave and would do as told and obey her for one year. Only another 363 days to go and all would be given to her and she would be free.

Kathy asked for clearancey because she thought the deal was she was going to have to be Wade's slave.

Dedee told her most all acts would be with Wade, but he was not to know of their arrangement.

Puzzled Kathy asked what was meant when he said "Hope to see you Wednesday?"

Dedee told her that it's a thing in this small town when dating, courting, or involved with another. The female usually brings the male lunch on Wednesday. It goes back to when the town was founded on turpentine mills and payday was midweek to avoid Friday night drunken fights and trouble.

The waitress returned with the food and suddenly Kathy saw why the Gator Dogs had been ordered.

Dedee seeing and knowing what the thoughts were explained, "I saw you almost take him in your mouth, and your gonna need some practice."

As they ate Kathy explained she had only lost her virginity the first of this year and had never tasted a man's cum nor allowed anything in her ass. Dedee's finger had been the first and only entry ever.

She explained she had tried giving her husband a blow job but he never did cum and kept saying she was doing it wrong. Dedee just grinned knowing this was going to be fun and she was going to teach Kathy how to have sex and satisfy her best friend Wade.

The rest of the day Kathy daydreamed about what her future held. She went home and laid on her bed, her head was filled with so many thoughts. She thought of how she got caught rubbing herself in the library at work as she slid her panties off to touch herself again without interruption.

She closed her eyes and started tracing her moist outer lips with her fingertips again. She stopped at the top and rubbed her clit in a circular motion almost wishing she had that wand Dedee had used on her. She kept her eyes closed and rolled around on the bed unclipping her bra and sliding her other hand into pinch at her nipples.

It was becoming a fantasy in her mind and she sunk one finger as deep as she could reach inside her steamy pussy amazed at how slick her juices were. After pumping it in and out a few times she added another finger.

It was tight but felt so good, better than Vince had ever made her feel so she kept finger fucking herself wondering if she could make herself cum. She touched her asshole just to see how it felt and was surprised how much of her wetness had run downhill and was there. She pushed hard and got one digit on her middle finger to go inside, she had to try.

She stopped and ran to the kitchen. If she was going to masturbate she wanted the whole thing to happen. Looking around she found a banana and ran back to her room. It was all she had to work with.

She pulled the wide cloth belt from her bathrobe. After slipping her dress off she blindfolded herself to try and set a kinky mood with the robe belt and laid on her back. She started all over from the beginning imagining Wade's tongue as she touched herself with her fingertips.

She went back to her two-finger method and then switched to the banana pumping as slow as she could move her hand. She felt herself close to the brink, almost there but not able to cum.

She tried faster and still no happy ending. Just as she gave up her phone rang with an unknown number. She didn't answer but then they called again. This time she picked up to see who had called twice since it didn't seem to be a telemarketer calling a second time.

"What are you doing right now" the voice on the other end demanded? It was Dedee. Why was she calling for already?

"Nothing at all", Kathy replied.

"You will never lie to me, Never. When I ask a question I want a detailed answer, so now what are you fucking doing" Dedee growled into the phone.

Kathy felt a tear roll down her cheek again as she responded "I was masturbating, or I was trying to masturbate. I can't even do that" as her voice broke into a full cry.

The phone was quiet for a moment the Dedee spoke again in a softer almost caring voice.

"Go take a shower and shave your legs and everything else." Smooth and bald were emphasized.

"Then put on a thong and you're most uplifting bra, some tight-fitting jeans, and maybe a button-up shirt. Then paint up like your going to prom and I will pick you up at 8. Any questions?"

Kathy responded with "I can do everything except jeans and the shirt, you mean denim jeans like cowboys wear right? I have slacks or dresses."

Dedee couldn't believe what she just heard and responded with "Just wear an attractive knee-length dress then and be ready."

Kathy was ready and had tried to apply her make-up to look more elegant and not whorish.

The pale blue summer dress she chose stopped just above the knee and she more matching 2-inch heels. The bra was an underwire not her favorite but did have the most uplift for her B's of anything she owned. She chose her silky thong for comfort and with the freshly shaved baldness, she was feeling every breath of air with every step.

She knew in her heart she was going to be taken to meet Wade tonight and forced to have sex. She was wishing she had some of that lubricant Dedee had used to get that damn ball out.

Kathy had stepped outside to feel the breeze and wait just as Dedee pulled up exactly at 8 and yelled for Kathy to "Jump in and let's go".

Dedee drove a black Trans Am that looked like it had been stolen from the Smoky and the Bandit movie set and sounded like a storm rolling in. The ground was shaking more than Kathy as she climbed into the car reaching for a seatbelt. The car was shaking too as she tried to ask where they were going.

Dedee flipped a switch on the dash and the car got pretty quiet so they could talk. Dedee asked if she had a question.

In a total shock to the quietness and change, Kathy pointed at the toggle switch on the dash.

Dedee explained it controls the cutouts on the exhaust and would allow exhaust to flow unrestricted from the headers in one position and direct it through the tailpipes for daily driving. It's just for when she is racing. By then Kathy noticed the shifter and it was a 4 speed.

Dedee shifted so smooth it felt automatic. Outside of town they rolled along at 80 mph for just a few minutes then turned on a red clay road. Dedee felt she was being delivered to a shack in the woods for Wade, but then Dedee started making small talk.

She asks questions like how a girl wound up living around here that didn't even own a pair of jeans.

As the conversation seemed relaxed enough the road seemed to end into a restaurant built of wood and leftover from the '60s. Off to one side, there was a boat ramp sign indicating the must be at the river. It was time to have a couple of drinks, relax and get to know a little more about each other.

As they walked into the place it was much nicer than the outside had made her believe. Kathy was feeling that she had been wrong with her initial thoughts of what the evening was going to be like. She hadn't been out since the first week of her short annulled marriage.

Dedee led them straight to the bar where there were no stools and ordered them 2 shots of Fireball.

Dedee stood and propped her elbows on the bar and hinted for Kathy to do the same.

"Stand here with your back arched a bit and your ass poking out and scan the mirror behind the bar with your eyes.

Kathy did as told knowing there was more to this than she knew. She thought maybe someone was staring at her backside making bids like she was livestock being auctioned perhaps. Fear rolled through her eyes as she held back emotions and tears while she scanned the mirror.

There were only six guys in the place she could see. Two were playing pool, two were throwing darts and two were eating at a table. She was listening as she was being told once you pick up your shot glass it is not to be sipped.

"Turn your head back to where you can pour it down your throat in one shot before you swallow." Dedee had subdued Kathy's fears when she said to relax and that "No man is to touch that pretty ass tonight. It was a girl's night out just to talk."

Of the two men at the table, the one who was facing her was undressing her with his eyes and talking about her to the other guy who she couldn't see his face. Kathy prepared herself for the shot, picked it up and poured it down her throat, and then swallowed.

"Wow, that was something else," she said with glossy eyes feeling the burn going down.

Sweat beads form on her chest as her nipples became hard for no apparent reason as she took a few deep breaths. Her ears were still ringing as she heard Dedee ask for one more round and then told the bartender they needed two long necks and were going to a table on the back deck.

Kathy murmured the guy at the table was giving her the creeps asking if this place was safe for ladies to be at.

She was told that his name is Leroy and she was safer here than in a city bank because everyone in the place had a sidearm.

The next question was "Everybody in the bar having a gun makes it safer?"

The question was met with "An armed society is a polite society."

She was then told to unbutton those two buttons on the neckline of that dress then turn around. Next, to smile for the good ole boys that are staring and take her shot.

Kathy reached up and undid the buttons that held the top of the dress close to her neckline and let it open in the front like a v neck. She turned and looked right at Leroy as she took a deep breath and threw her head back and downed the shot fast.

Some spilled and started to run down her cheek and made it to her neck. Dedee sprang to action, grabbing her chin holding her neck stretched back, and running her tongue from the seam in the dress up her neck across her cheek and to the corner of her mouth as she pulled her chin back down.

WTF was that ran through Kathy's mind as she felt her entire body temp rise 2 degrees and have a trembling reaction almost causing her knees to buckle that embarrassed her. She looked to see if Leroy was still watching and lost her breath as she saw the second guy had turned to watch.

Wade's chin was hanging open as Dedee told her to grab her beer and follow her. As she grabbed her beer Dedee grabbed her by the hand and led her within 2 feet of the guy's table and out onto the deck that overlooked the river behind the place.

Dedee sat them at a high-top table that was placed directly in the view of Wade. Kathy was realizing that those shots have a little more kick than the Chardonnay she was accustomed to.

Dedee knew that Wade could not see her because of the door frame but had a perfect view of her trainee. She started by telling Kathy to follow her every move. First, they took a large swig from the longnecks.

Next forming a circle around the neck start rubbing in circles and sliding the hands up and down the neck like your stroking a cock. Kathy almost turned to see if she was being watched but was told "NO!"

Staring, watching, copying, and listening to her teacher's every word she sat and stroked the bottle then was told to turn it up and don't let it down till it's empty. After being told to walk back past the guys to the bar and fetch more beer a few more times Kathy was feeling very tipsy.

She had been made to sit there and stroke the bottles for each beer knowing she was being watched by Wade. Now this time it stepped up to having to slip her lips back and forth over the lip of the bottle while still keeping it on the table.

It was very obvious she was giving the bottle head. Dedee explained that her lips going over just the tip and into that grove then back to the tip drives men to cum. It's all about the head she explained, and reminded her to keep stroking the length but not just up and down but to twist her hand back and forth as it slid the length.

Kathy was asked if it was good training and if she was thinking of Wade.

Kathy responded with the technique seemed very sexual but the size was way off from what he was packaged with.

Dedee said, "I agree, now flip the empty bottle over and hold it by the neck to see if you can do the bottom side."

Kathy did as instructed and tried to prepare herself to stretch her mouth over the bottom of the bottle.

Dedee saw the tears swelling up in her eyes and told her to stop just as she started to lean forward.

"Put that bottle in your purse as a souvenir and let's go, girlfriend," Dedee blurted out just in the knick of time to save more humiliation.

It was obvious Dedee was pleased with how the evening had gone and Kathy's performance. Kathy did as she was told and knew there had to be a wet spot showing on the seat of her dress as they walked out.

Dedee drove her back to the house and helped Kathy stumble inside.

"Are you ok to get yourself to bed you think?" Dedee asked.

" Yes, I will just slip my PJs on and go to bed. Thanks for a fun evening." She meant it, it had turned into fun even though parts had humiliation. Dedee saw the cloth belt on the bed and the way it was tied and knew it was a blindfold.

Dedee pointed at it and asked, "Is there anyone else involved that she should know about."

Kathy was quick to reply with "No", and that was from her attempts earlier and she had tried that to feel dirty or naughty and fantasize.

She was told to put it back on and face the bed.

Dedee started breathing on her neck from behind and rubbing her hips. Kathy was rocking back and forth from the alcohol and enjoying the tender caresses but had never dreamed of being touched by another woman before.

She bluntly asked if Dedee was gay as she felt her dress being removed.

"No" was the whispered reply in her ear as her bra was unfastened and slid off her shoulders.

"Are you bisexual?" asked Kathy as she felt her breast being gently touched and caressed and her nipples getting even harder.

"Not at all, I guess I'm trisexual tonight girl" Dedee responded, followed by "I'm trying to teach you how to masturbate because everyone deserves to cum."

She gently laid Kathy on the bed on her back and took control of her right hand. She sucked Kathy's middle finger running her tongue around it then moved their hands together to rub Kathy's clit.

After a few minutes, Dedee got up and repositioned. She pushed Kathy's feet up to almost touch her butt and spread them apart. She slid two fingers into Kathy and hooked the back like she was trying to grab something off the front wall between her clit and belly button.

After rubbing that area a few minutes Kathy felt something change and her body was responding fast to it. The alcohol had removed all her inhibitions and she was enjoying the moment.

12