The Adventures of Kathy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dedee started going faster and rougher and something happened as Kathy thought she peed the bed!

"Nice, you're a squirter" she heard Dedee giggle as she started the cycle again.

"WTF happened," asked Kathy as she felt her clit swell as she had never noticed before.

This repeated two more times as she was opened up to three fingers and then four fingers of Dedee's small hand.

"It's starting to hurt" Kathy moaned as she knew she was getting louder and louder hoping the couple next door didn't hear.

"Do you think you can make yourself cum now?" Dedee asked.

"Yes, I'm sure of it" Kathy moaned.

"I'm leaving now and will lock the door on my way out." Dedee laid the beer bottle against Kathy's thigh and told her to hold it by the neck and wear that tight cunt out as if Wade had purchased it.

"Btw you no longer wear PJs, for the next year you sleep naked and shaven. Text me after you cum two more times. Good night."

Kathy still blindfolded rubbed her clit softly as she listened to her new friend leave. She was already thinking of how it was going to feel trying to put the bottom of that bottle inside her. She heard the front door open and the lock turn on the handle then the door pulled shut.

Now that no one was watching the animal was released. She was drunk and off the chain horny.

It only took two tries to get the bottle to go in. She pumped it fast and vigorously thinking of what Wade would do right now if he was there. She felt herself cuming and tried not to slow down.

Just as her body released her fluids it was like her arms locked up, her legs locked up and she quit moving.

Disappointed in her reaction she rolled over on her stomach and tried to fuck her self laying face down but couldn't get the angle to make it happen. She rolled over back onto her back and raised her legs in the air apart imagining Wade hold her ankles up spreading her wide open.

She used both hands now on the bottleneck and let it slide out once but going at that speed slammed it right back in before she could stop moving. Fuck that hurt as she did it again on purpose. Then she began to beat her stretched-out tortured pussy for a few minutes by pumping it in and out hard and fast.

This time when she came it was the grand finale. She squirted a huge amount, drenching both hands and losing grip of the bottle as it went inside her. She pushed and felt the neck come out easy so she laughed and pushed it back in. This time she pushed hard and heard a pop as it was launched to land on the bed.

She ran her fingers around her pussy proud of herself in a way, she was shaved, learned to masturbate, and fuck herself to where she could feel her pussy gaping open like some kind of internet porn site. She grabbed the bottle and held it close to her face to sniff herself as she rolled on her side.

She was startled when she felt the bed move and Dedee climb into and cuddle up to her back. She had never left! Kathy could tell Dedee was naked also, but just put her arm around her and whispered she had done a good job. Now she needed to get some sleep for work tomorrow. They drifted off without a sound.

12