The Adventures of Kathy Pt. 03

Story Info
Kathy finds her way, emotions become involved.
4.2k words
4.72
4k
3
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Kathy woke in the morning Dedee had a glass of juice and 2 aspirin on the nightstand. She had already left and Kathy was glad to be alone. She could feel bruising from her drunken night's adventures. She ate some toast and drank the juice and tried to figure out what her future was to hold.

Over the next two weeks, Dedee acted more of a friend and less of a slave owner. They had talked about the past and the small town they lived in, along with Kathy's past and what led up to her being there.

Kathy didn't want to talk much about her family and mentioned she had not talked with them much since the short failed marriage. Her father had predicted exactly what was going to happen and she was ashamed.

If her Father only knew that she was walking around at work with assorted sex toys stuffed inside her at another woman's command he would probably die.

Friday night came and Dedee picked Kathy up again. This time they drove for about an hour to a bar named "8 Second's". The Trans Am was one of the few cars in the parking lot as most were jacked up 4X4's or Dual wheel trucks for towing. As they parked Kathy could hear the live band inside was going on break.

Dedee led the way in and went straight to the bar. As she pulled out a seat some rough-looking characters told her those seats were taken.

Dedee smiled and replied "Yes, by us." One guy started getting vulgar and mouthy instantly asking what they were going to do to earn those seats.

Within seconds Kathy saw Wade, Leroy, and 3 others step up behind the man asking if there was going to be a problem tonight. Wade looked firm and Leroy was grinning ear to ear and announcing he sure hoped there was a problem.

As he grabbed the loudmouth's shoulder the bartender yelled his name. She told him he better carry the guy outside before he hits him or he would have to mop this time. After a tense brief pause, the trouble makers evaluated their situation and quietly left.

Wade said "Sorry for the problem ladies, first-round goes on my tab. We don't usually let them, college kids, in here." He turned and wandered back towards the stage area as Leroy yelled he wanted up next. The rest of the group followed and they all sat at a table off to the side of the stage area.

While Dedee ordered drinks Kathy watched to see what Leroy had called next about. There was a mechanical bull just past the table they sat at and he climbed right on top. As he held his hat in the air and nodded at a man standing at a controller it went into a violent jumping and spinning cycle that threw him to the floor in a few seconds.

Over the next two hours, Kathy was mesmerized by taking a few shots but drinking mostly long necks and watching one man after another that was getting thrown for this thing. The band seemed to have a great sound and would play for 20 minutes and break for 10.

Kathy was grateful that Dedee was being her friend tonight and no humiliation games with the bottles were mentioned. It did seem as if Dedee knew the name and story of everyone in the bar that was this far from home. Dedee explained it took a different breed of people to feel comfortable here.

Kathy thought to herself these might be the people she felt safest around.

Wade eventually came over and asked the girls to come to sit at his table. He seemed to be in charge of this crew. Wade tried to engage in conversation with Kathy and she was eager to oblige.

She asked about why they kept trying to ride the mechanical bull if it just keeps throwing them off and no one could ride it.

Timbo, another guy at the table jumped in and explained it had settings from mild to wild and someone had ridden it and everyone else was trying to prove they could now. The object was to stay on for 8 seconds until the buzzer went off.

Kathy had never heard the buzzer.

She asked if Wade happened to have been the one who rode it and set the record. Wade laughed and said he hadn't been on that thing in years.

Wade turned and yelled "Catori" and a young Native American girl came to the table. Wade introduced Catori to Kathy and explained she was the one everyone was trying to match.

Kathy was shocked and asked if she really rode it and what was the secret? Catori grabbed Kathy's hand and led her up to the bull. Kathy was quick to say there was no way she could get on that thing and she was afraid of being hurt.

Catori's smile and assurance convinced Kathy to get on the contraption with her help keeping her skirt down as she wrapped her legs around and realized it was much bigger and wider than she had thought.

Catori made adjustments to the controls and it started to move slowly.

First, it just raised up and down from front to rear then after a short time it started to turn back and forth. When Kathy's back was to the table Catori hit a button the paused the spin motion and slowed the rocking down even more and stepped over to Kathy's side.

She spoke softly and told Kathy that as the back rises up to lean back and act like she is pointing her nipples to the sky. When the front rises to lean forward and use her thighs to hold her firm against the leather.

Then she slid her hands one at a time inside the skirt and pulled Kathy's thighs down farther which made her lips spread open in her panties. As the front rose back up again at this slow speed Kathy felt a vibration in the machine almost like small jerking that aroused her as she leaned forward.

Catori knew exactly what she felt and smiled, saying "It's ok, nobody else could possibly know everything you are feeling because they never ride slow." "Just keep your body squared with the floor and vertical and hold on with your thighs" was the parting statement.

The machine went back into slowly turning and Kathy met eyes with Dedee. All the guys at the table were talking about something and seemed to be distracted not interested in the machine moving this slow. Except for Wade.

Wade watched as the machine moved and Catori adjusted the speed after a minute so it moved faster. It seemed faster but smooth, not jerking or trying to throw Kathy off. This must still be mild she thought. She saw Wade walk to the bar and come back with two shots.

He nodded at Catori and she slowed the machine to a crawl again. He handed a shot to Kathy and toasted her on the bull riding tonight. After she took the shot he took off his cowboy hat and told her to hold the hat over her head with one hand and wrapped her other hand with the rope she had been holding onto.

He nodded at Catori and silently said "easy". Catori looked shocked about something and she started the machine back at a mild pace.

Kathy kept Wade's hat in the air above her head and her body vertical as the machine rocked and spun at a mild pace. Dedee at this time was taking pics from all sorts of angles and using Kathy's phone to do so.

Kathy was having the time of her life and rode for another 5 minutes. The machine came to a stop as the bartender called for the last call. Wade stepped up to the machine and grabbed Kathy from behind around the waist and lifted her off and back to the ground.

He smiled and told her he would need the hat back now.

As she handed him his black Stetson the twelve or so people left in the bar started chanting "8 seconds Wade, 8 seconds Wade, 8 seconds Wade." Wade just looked around and smiled back at them but shook his need no. He looked back and forth from Leroy to Catori several times. Leroy mouthed "Chicken shit" silently and Catori smiled and put one finger to her lips indicating she would keep a secret.

Kathy asked Wade, "Do you ride this thing?"

Wade asked her to "Back up in case I fall off, it's been a while."

Wade slid on top with ease as the bartender stood on top of the bar.

She shouted, "This is simple, no cell phones no pictures, and no videos!"

Catori started the machine and it explodes into action like an angry ex-lover. It bounced, it threw him forward and tried to spin while he was off the seat, it jumped in crazy patterns till the buzzer went off. After a couple more seconds he bounced off the floor mat and back to his feet.

Kathy stood in awe at how he stayed on. He looked straight at her and said to remember she had never seen that as everyone applauded and walked him to the parking lot.

Catori approached Dedee and said she would rather that we not drive all the way home tonight. Dedee laughed and said we were fine but thanks.

As she turned Catori grabbed her by the shoulder and so "No you're not fine, you are stubborn. Now, let's go to the ranch."

After a brief staredown Dedee said "Sure, it will be fun and it has been a while. We will follow you."

Catori climbed in the back of the Trans Am and said "No, I will ride with you so you don't get lost and go home by mistake."

Kathy was shocked as she never figured anybody could tell Dedee what to do.

When they arrived at the ranch Kathy assumed it was Catori's family. The girls helped Kathy inside and up some stairs. The room was more like a dorm area with 2 queen beds and a shower.

Catori stripped first and walked into the shower, followed by each of the others. It was obvious that no modesty was to be used here between the girls.

After the showers, Dedee told Kathy they would share a bed, but again Catori intervened.

She told Kathy to get in her bed and there would be no funny stuff and to get some sleep. The last thing Kathy remembered was Dedee placing a small trash can next to the bed for Kathy, "Just in case".

Kathy was awoken by Catori and Dedee getting dressed and whispering. Catori was telling Dedee there was something about the way he handed Kathy the hat.

Catori seeing Kathy awake told her there was a box of new panties in the closet in the bathroom. She looked up and down Kathy's body then walked to a closet and pulled out a pair of jeans and a button-down shirt.

As she threw them on the bed she asked if Kathy had brought boots and if not what size she needed.

Kathy told Catori "I don't even own any boots" at which Catori growled and killing stare at Dedee. Dedee was told to look in the other room and find the girl a pair of boots then for them to come down to eat.

Kathy got dressed wondering why there was an assortment of new panties in the box.

When they came down the stairs Catori was already waiting at the door. She saw Kathy in western wear which Kathy had never worn in her life and smiled for the first time of the day.

"That might work," she said and told them there was bacon and eggs cooked and to make a sandwich and meet her at the barn.

Kathy was starting to realize the size of the house and was awe at a picture of Wade on a horse hanging on the wall. There were many pictures but she didn't want to snoop or ask why Catori had the picture.

They ate quickly and walked over to a large barn, more of a stable with many horses. Catori had one saddled and 2 more tied off to a hitching post already bridled.

Dedee told Kathy this will be a new experience for her today. Both Catori and Dedee were shocked when Kathy put the blanket on the first horse and slung the saddle up and cinched it down.

Catori asked, "I thought you had never ridden before?"

Kathy responded with it had been part of vet tech training in college and she had delivered foals, done basic exams, given vaccinations, sutured wounds, and given post-surgical exams, but never been on one's back.

She had been taught to saddle to learn about back posture and signs of abuse. They were shocked as she climbed up and swung a leg over.

"I always wanted to ride but we were not allowed," she said through her mile-wide grin.

Catori came over and adjusted the stirrups with a grin and said, "You seem to understand the basics anyway" with a laugh.

Dedee saddled the third horse and they walked in a few circles around the pen.

"Are we going to go ride somewhere?" Kathy asked impatiently.

Catori said yes, and asked if she felt ready to get outside the pen. Kathy was more than eager. When Catori opened the gate Kathy softly raked her heels across the flanks of her gelding and took off in a run across the front of the barn. She stopped and came right back while the other two got their horses out and shut the gate.

"Are you sure you never did this before?" Dedee asked.

"Only in my dreams", Kathy told her.

They rode around pasture land walking for the next hour with Catori talking with Kathy quite a bit and learning more about her. She explained that she taught the class to young riders and with some of the girls she had found it convenient to always have fresh panties available, and that explained the box.

Dedee admired the way Kathy acted like she had been born on a horse.

Catori explained the ranch was not her family's land and she only lived and worked there. The ranch belonged to the Rutherford family. Kathy finally asked why the picture of Wade was hanging in the house.

Catori told her because Mr. Rutherford was very proud of his son but almost disowned him when he left to ride in the Rodeo. That is why last night was to never be mentioned about him riding the mechanical bull.

Next Kathy asked why he worked at the filling station garage.

This time Dedee answered, "Because his worthless drunk of an uncle can't fix cars so Wade has to come in a few days a week to straighten things out."

Kathy was thinking she may owe a debt of gratitude to the drunk uncle.

They walked, trotted, and full ran the horses a few times throughout the day and Kathy was getting saddle sore by the time they got back to the barn. After getting the horses brushed out and put in stalls Dedee led Kathy to a picnic table under a large shade tree at the end of the barn while Catori went and got three beers and a bottle of whiskey and one single shot glass to celebrate.

Kathy tried to tell them she was not up to drinking today but that was not an acceptable answer. After two shots each they opened the beers to sip on.

Catori asked Kathy straight up if she had a thing for Wade.

Kathy said, "I don't know him that well but everything I do know I like a lot."

Catori said the way he looked at her last night that feeling was mutual but taming him would be like trying to break a bucking bull to use for riding fences.

Kathy said she felt like she would like to try and all 3 laughed together.

A truck pulled up and Wade got out and walked into the stable. Kathy felt her heart race as soon as he stepped out. He looked like hell and was covered in mud, blood, and sweat.

Dedee yelled asking what he had been up to as he came back out of the stable and approached the table with a can of lemonade in hand.

"Just delivered a breach calf but it seems like both will make it now" he responded.

"How did you get it turned?" Kathy asked.

Surprised by the question he looked at both of his hands and arms covered in nastiness and told her "You probably would want to watch."

Catori said, "The girl might just surprise you."

He laughed and said "Maybe, but I really need a shower" and walked into the closed end of the barn.

Kathy watched him walk into the barn and asked the girls how he planned to shower in there? Catori explained there was a shower and bunkhouse built into the north end where the ranch hands stayed.

"Well, who all is in there right now?" Kathy asked.

"Just him, he is all alone butt naked in the shower if you want to go get a sneak peek," Catori told her with a grin.

Kathy picked up the whiskey bottle and took a shot without the glass surprising both the other girls. After a minute of silence staring at the barn, she picked it back up and took a bigger shot.

Kathy was perplexed about what she should do but the whiskey was building her courage quickly. She had never been a very forward girl in her life but felt she had been changing recently with Dedee's help.

She looked over and noticed Dedee was playing with a hair tie that was around her wrist. Kathy reached over and slid it off Dedee's wrist and with another shot headed to the barn.

Kathy walked silently into the bunkhouse area and followed the sound of water. She unbuttoned her shirt as she walked because Dedee had told her repeatedly a topless blow job was the way to please any man.

She stepped into the shower room and could see Wade through the curtain. As he turned off the water and slung open the curtain their eyes met. He stepped out and started to dry off with a towel.

"Is everything ok?" he asked.

She said, "No, because I think I really like you."

Without a word she walked over and kissed him lightly, then started kissing around his neck and on his chest. She reached down and wrapped her hand around his cock that was already firming itself.

As he dropped the towel she fell to her knees and let the shirt fall off her shoulders. She stretched her lips over the tip of his cock and stroked it slowly with both hands.

She started to take it deeper but kept coming back to slide her lips back and forth over the ridge that separated the head from the shaft as Dedee had instructed many times.

Catori and Dedee waited at the picnic table and were in awe that Kathy had been in there for over an hour. Both threw their own version of what was going on as Dedee explained how she had met Kathy, and that she had some kind of past and a family that it was hard to get her to talk about.

The mystery had them both wondering why a beautiful young girl with a college degree in animals was working in a library and living alone.

"She is from money" Dedee swore. "I don't know the whole story but she seems honest, true, and moldable, and that is perfect for Wade," she told Catori.

Catori mumbled, "If you think so, but it's gonna take a hell of a woman to win Wades' heart".

Four men came riding in on horseback and went into the stable.

The girls walked over to tell them to stay out of the bunkhouse for a while. Timbo wanted to know why.

Dedee told them Wade was in there and Catori threw in "and he's not alone."

They all made funny looks at each other and waited at the main entrance to see who came out.

Kathy was starting to think she was doing something wrong. She had tried everything Dedee had drummed in her head but Wade still had not cum. She was desperate to finish her task for both him and her own need to feel personal accomplishment.

She slid off the end of his cock while still stroking and looked up ready to ask if it was feeling ok. Just as she looked up and made eye contact Wade's cock exploded spewing a large stream of cum hitting her face and getting about half in her open mouth.

She immediately slid back down over his cock taking it as deep as she could as he shot another stream. It shot straight into her throat making her start to gag which opened her throat wide and farther down his shaft.

The gagging reflex in her throat shot cum and snot out both nostrils as she stroked hard and fast staying as deep as it would fit in her mouth trying to swallow with his cock in her mouth.

She felts tears streaming down her face from being choked by more than she expected but refused to stop what she had set out to do.

When it was obvious he was spent and there was no more to come out she went back to working her lips over the head and tickling it with her tongue which made his body shake and he pulled away.

Kathy looked up with the streaks from tears running down her cheeks and cum dripping off her face.

She said, "I hope that was ok, it's the first time I ever did that."

Wade lifted her up and told her "That was amazing Darling, but we need to get you cleaned up."

She maintained eye contact as she wiggled out of the jeans and dropped her panties. Wade was speechless watching her finish undressing and realizing she was now shaved bald.

12