The Adventures of Kathy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grabbed her hand and guided her into the shower. He washed her face tenderly and told her "We need to do your hair too, it got everywhere."

He massaged shampoo into her hair and washed most of her body including her breast. She noticed he avoided touching her shaved pussy but kept sneaking peeks at it and looked like a shy child trying not to stare.

As he went to step out to give her time to rinse she grabbed his wrist while guiding his hand over and slid his fingers across her slick swollen lips telling him he could touch it.

He slid one finger in quickly and said "We don't have time now but yes I really want to touch it, really really bad want to touch it."

As she got out he had a fresh towel and helped her dry off. Before she could slip on her panties he dropped to one knee and licked her clit while sliding his finger back in her wetness for a few brief seconds.

Then he quickly stood up and said, "We really need time away together."

She dressed quickly.

As they walked out of the bunkhouse they were met by the ranch hands waiting and gawking outside. There was one older man Kathy had not seen at the bar. He looked to be around 60 with gray hair and in cleaner western wear, making it obvious he was not a ranch hand.

He looked chiseled from a piece of granite and his face was fixed in a stare as hard as stone glaring at Wade.

"What are you doing over here?" Wade asked him.

"Looking to see why all our employees are standing outside after a hard day's work. You know that no girls are allowed in that damn bunkhouse." he snarled in a low tone of voice.

"This ain't no girl, she's a lady and in fact she's is my lady and her name is Kathy" Wade quietly but firmly replied to his father.

Mr. Rutherford's face changed as made direct eye contact with Kathy for the first time.

"Well I hope Lady Kathy and the girls are hungry, so how do you like your steak cooked dear?" he asked with a hidden smile and in a much softer tone.

She thought about how she had been a vegan until Dedee changed all that and started to see why she had been so insistent.

"Medium rare? She responded with a question in her voice hoping it was what he wanted to hear.

Mr. Rutherford responded "Then I'll try not to overcook it" as he turned to walk towards the house with a smile. She felt he saw right through her answer.

Wade grabbed her hand in his and walked her to the table where the girls waited seeing a cooler on the table now.

12