The Adventures of Kathy Pt. 07

Story Info
Dedee post pics of Kathy.
3.8k words
4.67
3.3k
3

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wade and the three others, returned with cattle in tow the following Friday in the early morning hours. Kathy had hidden her car behind the stable planning to surprise him. He backed his trailer up to the corral pen first to unload for the tagging of the cow's ears. Leroy came out to see and inspect the new additions to the herd. Leroy said nothing of Kathy's new job or living quarters.

When the second trailer was unloaded Wade told the guys to go get cleaned up and get some rest and that Leroy would get them from there. Wade headed to the kitchen table knowing his Dad would be sipping coffee and wanting to know how the trip went. The empty table surprised Wade, so he headed up to get a shower.

As he turned on the water Pops, Catori and Kathy stepped out of the kitchen all with coffee in hand and sat back at the table grinning. Catori had introduced Kathy to french vanilla cream which seemed to make the taste of coffee more bearable. The girls had already rinsed their cups and were headed out the door to the stable when Wade turned the water off.

Kathy had spent many hours this week at night cleaning and decorating her new office in the stable. She was surprised at the luxurious items such as the antique mahogany desk, vintage stereo console, and brass lamps that were found in there. The radio station was tuned to where she found it playing 80's Country music at low volume when Wade finally made it to the stable.

Wade heard music coming from the office and stuck his head inside to see who was there. He was in total shock of the clean appearance; years of dust removed, and the hand-crafted desk in the center of the room was polished so much that it looked brand new. He was less than pleased that someone had been in his mother's old office. He walked through the stable to find Catori to ask her who was doing the cleaning.

Before finding Catori, he noticed the Arabian was in Lightning Bolt's stall. He saw there was a walkway between the stalls from a panel being removed. Then he realized a brush and a hand were moving on the other side of the colt.

"Who the hell did this and who is in there?" He demanded.

"Hi honey, I see your home," Kathy replied stepping around in front of the colt.

"I've been just calling him Red but, we really need to name him don't ya think?" she asked with a shit-eating grin.

Wade surprised again asked, "What are you doing here, why are you, no HOW are you in there with him, and what the hell is going on?"

Kathy stepped out of the stall, closing the gate, after she had given Red an apple slice. She grabbed Wade's hand and stared into his eyes. Start slowly she thought to herself.

"Let's sit in my office while I catch you up on a few things" she led with.

"Your office?" Wade questioned.

"Yeah, it looks like I'm your new ranch vet," she replied leading him to the office.

"Vet? What do you know about mending animals?" he asked in bewilderment as they stepped through the door.

"I tried to tell you this girl may surprise ya, Wade," said Catori as she walked by pausing to close the office door to give them privacy.

Kathy started by backing Wade up till his back was against the door while unbuttoning his shirt as she explained some of the events. She started running her fingers through the thin hair on his chest as she went into more details.

"Kathy, you in there?" came Pop's voice from the other side of the door.

Kathy pushed Wade toward the hinged side as she opened the door halfway hiding Wade behind it.

"I'm here, just shinning things up and organizing," she said as he peeked inside.

"Ok, I'm going into town to get a mini-fridge so you can tell some of the boys to haul that antique out of here. Do you need anything else? he asked.

"I think I'm all set" she smiled back.

"Maybe I'll get you some scotch or sipping whiskey to keep in here, a Doc always needs to keep something on hand," he said as he turned to walk away.

"How did you win him over like that? A mini-fridge? asked Wade.

"Just being me, I'm not a bad girl, unless you want me to be," Kathy said as she backed to her desk unbuttoning and unzipping her jeans.

Wade could see her panties were damp as she slid them off next and sat upon the polished wood desk. He walked to her quickly dropping his shirt behind him and lifting her chin started kissing her neck as she reached back to unhook her bra. He pulled her shirt up to remove it but stopped with her arms over her head and started kissing and nibbling on her nipples.

While Kathy tried to free her arms from the shirt Wade laid her back across the desk and ran his tongue from her knee straight to her clit while he lifted her legs into a V shape. It took no time to have two fingers inside her while he teased and licked at her clit. Pushing her knees back to touching her breast he ran up and down her drenched slit kissing and licking, then raked his tongue across her bunghole.

Kathy felt the goosebumps rise on her legs and wasn't sure how to respond to his licking of her ass even though it had felt incredible. It seemed dirty and forbidden ground, but she was on the verge of climax. The third time across he stuck his tongue in her ass and it was a feeling that sent her over the edge.

Instantly after her light orgasm, Wade pulled her to standing, then spun her around and bent her back over the desk. She felt the head of his cock move in and out of her primed snatch twice before he pushed it home balls deep. Kathy made a sharp gasp as she was filled and he started stroking in and out slowly then built up speed fast.

After a few minutes, Wade put his thumb in his mouth to make it wet then started rubbing it firmly against her asshole. Kathy liked what she was feeling but was scared of actual penetration. Wade grabbed both her wrist and pulled her hands back telling her to hold her cheeks apart.

Kathy was feeling another orgasm coming up and was confused by the way her body was responding to his thumb starting to penetrate her ass. She pushed it open as she exploded with a monsoon orgasm and he took that opportunity to bury his thumb all the way.

He never slowed this time and kept pounding harder and faster as he simultaneously fucked her ass with his thumb. Kathy was wide-eyed and gasping for air as she released for the third time feeling his thumb stretching her virgin ass in a circular motion. She felt his size become more rigid and knew he was about to cum.

"The pill hasn't had time yet, you've got to pull out" she panted between breaths. Wade pulled his cock from her drenched snatch, placed the head firmly against her tiny ass, and shot the first stream of his load. She pushed her ass open more so she could fill it squirt inside and he pushed just the head inside as he finished unloading his swollen balls into her rectum.

Kathy winced at the burn of feeling the tip of his cock enter her ass and was thankful for him stopping there. At the same time, she felt her body tremble as she felt herself squirting for the final time.

Wade didn't remove himself from her ass but started rubbing her back from her ass to shoulders with strong firm strokes. He bent over and kissed the back of her neck and whispered into her ear, "You like getting freaky like that?"

"I think so, but that is going to take some time to prepare for," she said as he pulled out and stood her up.

After 10 minutes of kissing and telling each other how much they had missed each other, there was another knock at the door.

"Just a minute," Kathy said loud scrambling for her clothes.

Dedee swung the door open to announce she came out early. She stood paralyzed starring at Kathy stark naked and Wade pulling his pants up from his ankles.

"Oh, a minute like that" she finally said as she turned her head and closed the door with a crimson red face.

Kathy had her panties and jeans half on by that point, while Wade was trying to block the view by standing in front of her.

"Deadbolt," they both said together then started to laugh.

As they exited the office and into the stable, they saw Catori and Dedee, along with Timbo staring into Lightning Bolts stall.

"I can't even check on my damn horse like this Kathy" Catori said in anguish as they approached.

"Yes you can, Red just wants some attention too, talk to him," Kathy said as she walked into the stall.

"What the hell happened to calm him down?" asked Wade.

"He just needs some loving and affection there now don't ya Red," Kathy said as the Arabian Colt turned to see if she brought more apples.

Red saw Wade and started snorting and stamping his front feet digging at the stall. He was not happy at all.

"Get out" everyone was saying as Kathy tried to comfort him and calm him down.

Today was not the day so Kathy backed out of the stall and closed the gate. Something about Wade triggered him in a way that set him off.

After a few minutes of standing outside the stall, they decided to let him settle down alone.

Timbo picked up the ear tags as he saw the others walk around the corner.

"Back to work, we need them in the field to settle before it gets dark," he said walking towards the corral.

"We are done in here, for now, I want to watch this" Kathy said heading out to follow the crew. Catori and Wade walked with her and stood in the shade of the stable to watch the ear tagging show. Dedee followed behind not the least bit interested in watching.

Wade and Catori took turns explaining the RFID tags and how they used them to track the cattle. Kathy learned it was similar to piercing the ear then clipping the tag in place. When she asked if it hurt Wade told her a lot less than when they used to brand them.

After most of the cattle had been tagged they headed back to the office and used a hand truck to move the old fridge outback. With impeccable timing, Pops backed his classic Ford up to the stable.

"Wade, can you get the fridge and set it up for her? Don't plug it in for twenty-four hours though," he finished.

"Your info is outdated Dad, you can plug in the new ones as long as it hasn't been laid on its side," Wade responded as he lifted the mini-fridge from the bed of the truck.

"If that damn compressor locks up your going back and getting the next one out of your wallet," Pops shot back at him.

"This is Johny Walker Black, good chilled and for sipping. And this is Wild Turkey, use it for mixing drinks," he said handing Kathy two bottles.

Wade was a bit surprised overhearing his Dad had bought her liquor to keep in the office. He turned to ask about it but was cut off before he could speak.

"She doesn't drink while she works, it's not the same for everybody," Pops said in the direction of his son as he turned to walk away.

Catori, and Kathy both rode with Dedee in the Trans Am at sundown as they headed to 8 Seconds bar. Just before getting there, a thunderous sound came from behind them as Wade passed in his hotrod Jeep truck well over one hundred miles per hour.

"Not with me in the fucking car" Catori shouted before Dedee had a chance to floor it.

After a tense moment, they were pulling into the dusty parking lot.

"That crazy SOB lives for danger, that truck should be illegal, I think it's worse than those damn bulls," Catori told Kathy as they walked up the steps.

Wade was telling some other locals of his trip when the girls walked in. They sat together at a table as Dedee signaled 3 plus 3 to the bartender. Shortly they had three beers and three shots delivered to the table. Dedee was asking Kathy about her first week of work.

Kathy looked around wondering why Wade had not come over to the table yet. Catori sensing her worry tried to soothe her explaining he was new to dating, had no idea how to treat a lady yet, and had two weeks of pent-up steam to release.

"You want to watch him stare at a band and tap his foot to the music?" she asked in a laugh.

"Sure" Kathy responded as she saw the barrel racer that had wanted to "take him for a walk" bouncing through the door with her friends.

Dedee saw the look on Kathy's face and told her, "That's Wendy, and you don't have to worry girlfriend. His heart is all yours."

Catori was walking back from talking to the band as they started playing a Blackberry Smoke song called, "Aint much left of me" which brought Wade in from the back deck in seconds.

"At least he is predictable," Catori said as she saw Kathy's smile as he leaned against a post tapping his boot.

Before the song could end Wendy was over talking and giggling to him. Kathy was fuming and thinking maybe it was time for her first barroom brawl. She read Wade's lips as he said "excuse me" and stepped toward the band to make a request. After talking to the band the vocalist spoke into the microphone, "We are gonna slow it down a bit now for a special request."

As they started playing an old George Strait tune "I cross my heart" Wade was walking back towards Wendy. As he got to her he sidestepped around her and approached Kathy.

"Can I have this dance?" he asked with a smile.

Kathy shocked stood and he led her to the middle of the room. 8 Seconds wasn't the kind of bar many people would think of dancing at.

With her arms stretched around his neck and his hands on her waist, they slow dance as he mouthed the words of the song to her in a whisper. After that song, the band switched to "Wave on Wave" and she discovered Wade had some moves. Following that song, he took her by the hand and walked her to the bar for another cold beer before taking her out back on the deck overlooking the river.

"I hope that wasn't too awkward," he said.

Starry-eyed Kathy responded, "That was great, I had no idea you could dance."

"I never have, but I been watching videos on my phone so I could try," he said with a smile.

"Are you happy, I mean are you happy with me?" he asked.

"Happier than I've ever been in my life" she beamed back.

"Good," he said.

After a long passionate kiss, he took her hand again and walked back inside.

Wade looked at the bandleader and raised his hat in the air like some kind of a signal.

The music slowed to a stall as the bandleader turned to talk with the bass player. The bass player who was a freakish-looking girl with jet black hair and face piercings nodded and turned to look at the lead guitar guy who had stopped playing. The overweight lead guitarist stepped toward the middle of the stage to meet that bass player and grabbed the mic.

With one more nod, they started singing in acopollo in perfect harmony, "Can I have this dance, for the rest of my life."

Meanwhile, Wade had pulled something from his hat brim and sat the hat on Kathy's head as he dropped to one knee.

"Would you consider, I mean if ya want, I'm trying to ask,,," he stuttered.

Kathy with tears streaming down her face she told him, "Keep going, I want to hear it all."

"Ya interested in being my wife? I mean Will you marry me?" he finally managed.

"YES!" Kathy screamed as she looked like a linebacker the way she attacked him in a hug almost knocking him over.

The whole bar roared in cheers and then the bartender yelled "Drinks are on the house."

Dedee and Catori were between shocked and joyous. Wendy turned to beat red with anger. The band cranked up the volume and led into "Boot scoot boogie."

They all made it back to the ranch around 4 AM. Kathy and Wade parted ways at the top of the stairs after one last kiss. Kathy slept with a smile and dreamed of her future. She had totally forgotten to get her phone and hoped Dedee had grabbed it since she was the one always taking pictures.

Everyone was already at the table when Kathy came down the stairs the next morning. The mood seemed to be happy and chipper.

"I hear congratulations are in order?" Pops said with a smile on his face.

"Yes they are, and good morning," she said leaning over to kiss his cheek.

"Have you spoke with her Father yet?" he directed to Wade.

"Not yet, but Alabama ain't that far," Wade said.

As they made small talk the basket of phones kept going off twice per minute with notification sounds. Mr. Rutherford had a strict rule about no cell phones at the table so all phones were in a basket on the countertop.

"Somebody is popular this morning" Kathy grinned at Wade.

"Probably you, I reactivated your social media and uploaded some pics and updated your job description for you, you'll thank me later," Dedee said leaving the kitchen headed outside.

Kathy felt ill and turned pale. She thought of the pics Dedee had said she would blackmail her with and her heart sunk.

"I'm sorry, may I be excused?" Kathy asked in a frail voice.

Everybody saw her look and nodded as Pops said "Of course."

Kathy grabbed her phone and started walking toward the door looking at the notifications.

"What are you wearing?" from her mother.

"Ewwee, all over your face?" was her sister.

"Really?" from her Dad

"Sexy" from a college friend.

Another "What is that you're doing?" from mom.

By that time Kathy was in almost a run headed to the stable where she knew Dedee would be. As she entered the stable she picked up the pitchfork used for mucking stalls and exited the back where Dedee would be smoking.

"I'm going to fucking KILL YOU" she said as she approached Dedee pulling the pitchfork back with a glare on her face Dedee had never seen before. Just as she went to stab Catori stepped in front of her grabbing the pitchfork.

"Tell her Dedee, tell her everything," Catori said as she wrestled for the pitchfork.

"I was going to today," Dedee said in fear.

"Fucking tell her now! Or I'm gonna turn her loose" Catori screamed.

"Look at the pictures Kathy, I didn't do anything bad I swear" Dedee pleaded.

"Stop Kathy, please let's look at what she did, If she fucked you over I will kill her myself," Catori told her.

Kathy let go of the pitchfork and they both looked at the phone.

"What are you wearing?" was on a pic of her wearing scrubs labeled the first day at work.

The all-over-your-face comment was on a pic of the morning she saved Lightning Bolt, it was labeled "My first life-saving surgery."

Moms "What are you doing?" comment was a video of her riding the electric bull with Wade's hat over her head.

"Sexy" was the night of the party at the ranch with her doing a shot.

"Really?' was on a pic of her dancing with Wade.

Kathy's pulse slowed as she went through the pics that had been uploaded. They were actually pretty good pics. Kathy scrolled back up to see her job description. "Veterinarian at Black Water Ranch".

"I also took all the pics of your ex and put them in a hidden folder, I didn't delete anything. But you are living your dream and the world should get to know." Dedee explained hoping Kathy wasn't mad.

As Kathy kept scrolling through the pics she saw her and Wade dancing, and several of her working at the ranch. There was one of her sitting behind the desk the day she finished polishing it. She did look great on social media.

"Where are the other pics?" Kathy asked in a firm voice.

"There are no other pics, everything was deleted weeks ago I swear," Dedee pleaded.

"It's true, I saw her do it" Catori reassured Kathy.

Meanwhile in the house.

When Catori had jumped up to follow Kathy out Wade had started to stand when his dad stopped him.

"There are some places a man don't want to be in life son, and between to grown women fixing to fight is one of them places," Pops told Wade.

"Dedee is a scrapper, I can't let Kathy get hurt," Wade explained.

"It ain't Kathy you need to be worried about, Dedee might have crossed a line, just let it ride for ten minutes, and I'll go out there with ya" Leroy said.

Kathy was looking at all the new friends that had been added, mostly from the ranch. She saw an "In a relationship" request from Wade which she quickly accepted. Wade's profile pic looked like a professional photographer had taken it. He was being bucked on a bull in an arena with his hat held high in the air.

12