The Adventures of Polly Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Raise your skirt and petticoat so that I can check the position of your panties right now," I said sharply.

Knowing full well what the inspection would reveal she started speaking long before the altered position of her panties became apparent in the mirror.

"I couldn't help it, Boss, please don't whip me. I'll make sure they don't move any more."

"In future you must think before you move, Polly, and use your hands to preserve the precise position of your panties if any movement might even remotely cause them to change position."

"Yes, I'll remember that," she replied confidently and, for a change, very obediently.

With a playful slap on the backside over her skirt I motioned for her to return to her duties and I returned the mirror to its position in the closet.

About 30 minutes before Polly was due to finish for the day I went to her desk and quietly told her to demonstrate that her panties remained in the propoer position. She went to get up from her chair presumably to go into my office but my "STOP" hand signal checked her movement and a brief nod of my head she correctly interpreted as a requirement that her compliance was to be demonstrated right there in the open plan section of the office with many others around. As I leaned over the front of her cubicle she cast subversive glances at her colleagues to satisfy herself that they were not paying any attention to us. She then carefully lifted herself from her chair and, without reaching a standing position, drew up her skirt and petticoat so that I could see that the panties remained exactly where I had positioned them. She looked most alarmed when what she assumed had been a successful demonstration was followed by my comand.

"Come into my office please, Polly."

She followed me into my office and closed the door behind her and looked at me with a sorrowful face.

"Please, Boss, I've done exactly as you instructed me. Please do not punish me any more today."

I raised my eyebrows and simply said "Turn around and raise your skirt and petticoat above your head and stand on tip toes."

She did as she was told and I moved forward and raised her panties to a normal position. I then ran my hand up and down her inner thighs assessing the extent of the welts that had been created since the previous day's punishment.

Well satisfied with my handiwork I dismissed Polly for the day with a friendly but pointed, "See you at 7.30 in the morning. Have a nice evening."

12