The Adventures of Polly Pt. 05

Story Info
A secretary and a work experience student learn more...
3k words
3.33
3.8k
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CyrusL
CyrusL
11 Followers

Thank God it's Friday I thought as I arrived at the office. All was quiet and, unlike the last two days, Polly was not yet in when I got there. The first thing I did when I sat at my desk was to check my note of Polly's approved underwear for today. The note read as follows:

"Fri - NO p - light bl. cot pet. - inside middle rear; skin col. bra - inside strap middle - nothing else."

In other words, no panties, light blue petticoat with my initials written inside at the middle of the rear, and a skin colored bra with my initials in the centre of the strap on the inside. And Polly has to get next week's underwear approved today and I'm not reminding her if she forgets, either. Another reason I'm looking forward to today is that Susan, our English work experience student, will today be showing me how to prepare Polly's anus with a broom and some KY jelly.

I was working at my desk about 8.45am when Polly quietly entered and closed my door behind her. As soon as I saw she was wearing trousers I knew there was a problem. And she didn't have anything else with her in the form of a bag containing a selection of underwear for my consideration. In addition to the floral patterned slacks, Polly was wearing a black tight fitting jacket and a pink ribbon in her lovely blonde hair. Without speaking Polly unbuttoned her jacket and stood before me in her bra and trousers. She turned around and, folding the bra strap inside out at the middle displayed my initials quite legibly as proof that she was wearing today's approved bra. She then replaced her jacket and went to leave.

"Just a moment, young lady," I said sufficiently sternly to wheel Polly around and leave her gazing at me questioningly. "I hope you didn't forget the rules, Polly."

"No, Master. You did not approve any panties for me today and I am only wearing the bra you selected."

"The rule I told you, Polly, was that you are not to wear other than my approved combination of underwear. For today the approved combination consisted of the bra that you are wearing together with a light blue cotton petticoat. Unless you are wearing a petticoat stuffed inside those slacks I'm afraid you are seriously in default today. And I assume you have realised the need to have your underwear combinations approved for the whole of next week."

After a short silence Polly looked at me wistfully and said, "I am not wearing the petticoat but I didn't interpret the rule as requiring me to wear things I didn't wish to wear. I only thought it meant I couldn't wear an item different from what was approved if I wanted to wear an item of that kind."

"Well you thought wrong! Now come over here please and stand on my desk facing away from me."

She didn't hesitate to comply, and conveniently ignored dealing with the issue of approval for next week's selection of underwear.

"Bend over and touch your toes," I directed.

Taking the electric flex I applied about ten swift strokes to Polly's ass still covered by the floral slacks. They seemed quite thin and the absence of any visible panty line confirmed that she was not wearing panties. Before she could react I grasped the waistband of the slacks and pulled them down to her ankles. Placing my right hand between her thighs I felt her pubic mound and, sure enough, it was quite moist. I took the white cotton panties that had been left behind yesterday and, using them as a glove, slid my index finger into Polly's cunt and tried to insert my thumb into her anus. The cunt was moist and slippery but the anus was tight and dry.

Susan's entry (again without knocking!) was timely. Unlike yesterday she was not wearing her school uniform today. She was wearing a very short and tight white leather miniskirt that had a zipper right up the front, knee high black boots and a bright red translucent blouse that made it easy to see she was not wearing a bra.

"Good morning, Susan. Surely you might have thought to knock before entering given the events of yesterday," I chastened.

"Oh, I'm most awfully sorry, Sir," said Susan in her funny British accent, "I thought you would have Polly in here and I didn't want to disturb her punishment."

"Very considerate," I replied half mockingly, "but still a breach of the rules for which I will have to punish you. Now come over here and stand next to Poly on my desk."

Susan did as she was told so that I soon had two woman bending over in front of me on my desk. Polly was naked from the waist down and Susan didn't even need to bend over for me to see her shiny silky jet black panties. But bent over the exposure was marvelous, displaying the profile of her labia quite nicely as a divided lump in the centre of the base of her panties.

"I hope you remembered that today you are going to help me prepare Polly for ass fucking, Susan. Did you bring the necessary materials?"

"Yes, Sir, they're out at Polly's desk," Susan answered obediently from her bent over position.

I took the electric flex and was able to administer 4 light strokes to Susan's inner thighs without even needing to interfere with her skirt - it naturally raised itself out of the way as Susan leaned forward. Leaving the two sluts on my desk I dashed out to Polly's desk and found the package that Susan must have brought. Taking it back into my office I began to unwrap it like a Christmas present. Inside I found KY plus a 2 foot length of broom handle and some plastic tubing of the kind that is used to give enemas. It was all in a package from the drug store in the basement of our office block so I knew exactly where Susan had purchased it.

I took the plastic tube and swiped it across the back of Susan's legs. This I followed quickly by 4 applications of the length of wood across Polly's now bared ass cheeks. Opening the KY I used the panties as gloves to apply a generous amount into the depths of Polly's anus. Quickly bringing the length of broom handle up to the entry to Polly's anus, I began to insert it accompanied by shrieks of pain from Polly.

"That hurts!" she cried.

"You know better than to speak without permission, Polly," I said and administered another dozen harder applications of the electric flex to the backs of her legs and ass cheeks.

Bright crimson stripes were a fitting testament to my handiwork.

"Susan," I directed, "please take over and prepare Polly's anus for me like the janitor in England does to you."

Susan stood up and grabbed the length of broom handle hanging limply from Polly's anus. Crouching just below Polly's posterior, Susan grasped the length of broom handle very firmly and brought it in a sharp upward movement so that it might well have emerged from Polly's mouth!

"Jesus, Susan!" I yelled, "you are supposed to prepare her for ass fucking, not rip her backside out!"

"Trust me, Sir, this is how it's done," she replied coolly.

"Get down on all fours," Susan then instructed Polly.

Polly complied, assuming (correctly as it happened), that she should treat Susan as my agent and obey her directions as if they had come from me. While Polly was getting down on her hands and knees on my desk Susan was working the broom handle as if she were stirring a huge pot of broth. Polly's moaning only seemed to inspire her. I placed my fingers inside Susan's panties and felt her cunt hot and wet. This innocent school girl was getting really horny conducting this asshole preparation for me.

"Let go of the broom handle, Susan."

She did so, leaving it dangling from Polly's anus and wiggling from side to side in time with Polly's squirming and moaning.

"Susan, please lie on your back on my desk with your feet in the air as far apart as you can hold them," I ordered.

She did so without speaking and presented me with a delightfully exposed view of her black panties with a very wet crotch. I massaged the wet patch and partially forced the soft nylon into Susan's pussy.

She moaned with ecstasy, "Ooohh! I'm going to come," after only a matter of seconds.

"I forbid it!" I said sharply. "You must hold it until I give permission as a sign of your control."

Polly was looking around at what I was doing but, apart from some disapproving looks, was just watching quietly.

"Get off the desk, Polly. You're in the way," I said still fingering Susan lustfully. "While I deal with Susan, I suggest you go and get the underwear that you want to wear for next week so that I can approve it."

Polly left Susan alone in my room on the basis that Susan was plainly not in too much trouble. I resisted the temptation to substitute my cock for my finger inside her lusciously wet pussy, and fingered Susan until she climaxed with a tremor that must have registered 10 on the Richter scale.

"Oh Mary Mother of God. I can't hold it any longer!"

"You will have to be punished for failing to control yourself, Susan."

"Yes, Sir, I couldn't help myself."

"Empty your bladder Susan, but be very careful to hold all liquid in your skirt because I don't want my desk to get wet."

Susan unzipped the front of her skirt and wiggled out of it. Placing it carefully under her she parted the crotch of her panties with one finger and directed the stream of urine into her skirt that she had formed into a receptacle.

"Now drink it up as I don't want that to smell out my office."

Susan gagged badly as I assisted her to sit up and drink the puddle from her skirt. Despite the difficulty she quickly swallowed the hot liquid and was sitting looking to see what I had in mind next.

"Get dressed and go and sit on my sofa. I want you to make notes for me when Polly comes back."

Susan did as she was told and I went on with some work while we waited for Polly to return with her underwear collection.

Polly returned a few minutes later carrying a cosmetics case that, when opened, revealed that she had removed the interior compartments so that it was equivalent to a small suitcase. First up Polly held up a red G-string that was so tiny there was nowhere that I could have written my initials even if I had been minded to approve it.

"Approval denied," I said curtly.

She then produced a pair of crisp white cotton panties with a black rose motif. Fondling them sensually with emphasis on the areas that contact the genitalia I took my trusty felt tipped pen and initialled inside the left buttock together with the letter 'M'. This would be easier than having to check my notes for the approved combinations and positions - if Polly didn't display the correct letter first up, or if any items did not bear the letter 'M', I would not need any notes to know that they were not approved for Monday. Just I was about to hand the panties back to Polly I realised that 'M' could be used ANY Monday and I wanted to make sure she obtained approval for specific combinations on specific days. I therefore added a '15' to signify (to me at least) the first Monday in May. Polly looked at the 'M15' following my signature and, despite being obviously puzzled, decided that the matter didn't warrant seeking permission to speak.

Next out of the case was a black silk slip that was quite short. It ought to have been obvious to Polly that my felt pen would not visibly write on the black garment but I did rather like the idea of combining this short black silky slip with the crisp white cotton panties. I took a bottle of Liquid Paper from my drawer and carefully placed my initials and 'M15' at approximately cunt level inside the slip. The white cotton bra that came next had halter neck straps which made it easy to decide "approval denied".

Polly next chose to submit a strapless white cotton bra which I took and initialled at the nipple of the right cup, adding 'M15' as well. Polly seemed pleased that she'd managed to obtain approval for a complete set of underwear for the following Monday and she went on to choose garments for Tuesday. First to be submitted this time was an unusual yellow bra that looked more like a bikini top. On closer examination it indeed did appear to be a bikini top but it did not feel like synthetic. Laying it over my knee I wrote along the left strap my initials and 'Tu 15'. A pair of matching skimpy yellow panties was marked inside at the crotch. Since she next produced a pair of light blue floral patterned cotton panties I assumed Polly had decided against wearing a slip or petticoat on Tuesday. Perhaps she had in mind to wear trousers that day - I would just have to be patient but it was fun to speculate on how carefully she had planned her attire for the following week so as to be able to choose a selection of compatible underclothing to submit for my approval. I initialled these panties on the outside front just below the waistband and handed them back.

"May I have permission to speak, Master?" Polly enquired politely.

"You may speak, Polly - what is it?"

"Did Master overlook marking 'Wednesday 15th' on these panties?" she asked gingerly (suggesting to me at the same time that she had not decoded my marking system).

"Thank you, Polly. Give them back to me and congratulations on your attentiveness. Your discipline is obviously starting to improve your concentration levels."

I added "W15" next to my initials and returned them to my now grinning secretary. She placed them with the already marked garments and proceeded to withdraw another item from her case. This time it was a cotton skin-colored bra which I initialled at the top front of the left cup. The navy full slip that followed also struck me as a good complement to the light colored panties and bra and the Liquid Paper again came in handy to mark it inside the top at the back.

A delightfully smooth pair of pink silk panties obtained instant approval with my marking for Thursday inside the crotch. A black cotton bra that followed earned an "approval denied", as did its matching petticoat. Polly then tendered a red bra and brown slip as her second choice, neither of which I regarded as suitable to accompany the lovely pink panties.

"Approval denied!"

This met with slightly raised eyebrows but otherwise Polly seemed to accept that next Thursday would require more careful thought for outerwear. Friday's approved underwear comprised a skin colored cotton bra with matching panties and a dark brown silk half slip. The panties received an "F15" outside in the crotch, the bra inside the right cup, and the slip inside the rear at about the level of the base of the buttocks.

"That's it for next week, Polly," I declared. "Please take your underwear away now and get on with your work."

Turning my attention to Susan who had sat patiently through the approval process I asked to see her notes and was very pleased to see the carefully recorded details of the panties, bras and slips that I had approved for Polly to wear the following week. Susan's handwriting was in that beautiful calligraphy style that they teach in many schools in Britain and I certainly didn't need to have the notes typed. I slipped them into my desk drawer and suggested that Susan speak to Polly about suitable matters around the office to give her some work experience. Before she did so I quickly slipped my hand under her skirt and felt that her panties were still quite wet. In fact they were so wet that she must have had another orgasm during Polly's underwear approvals. I pressed the damp black material up into Susan's penis-receptacle and wiggled my fingers sufficiently to generate her gently vocalised enjoyment.

"Oooh, that's ever so scrumptious, Sir."

The quaint English accent really tickled my fancy and I pulled back using Susan's cunt as a handle to easily arrest her progress forward.

"Turn around, Susan, and hold your skirt up in front of your face."

The girl complied without demur and I quickly took my throbbing cock from its resting place and squirted come down the inside front of Susan's black panties so that a pattern of white semen criss-crossed the damp front of them which I'd held out from her body to improve the access.

I released my grip on the waistband of Susan's panties and carefully pressed the front of them against her pubic hairs to ensure that they would be well smothered in my sexual cream. I then placed a hand on each hip and turned Susan to face away from me still holding her skirt up at the front. I raised her skirt at the back and deftly substituted the rear hem for the front in Susan's raised hands. She neither moved nor spoke as I proceeded to clean my dick by wiping it on the relatively clean and dry rear of her panties.

"Now back to work, young lady," I said with a playful but firm open handed slap to the base of Susan's ass cheeks. With a half skip and a jump she lowered her skirt and kept walking out of my office.

I decided to get a few hours' work done before day's end as I had certainly wasted a lot of time this week practising my new role as Master disciplinarian.

CyrusL
CyrusL
11 Followers