All Comments on 'The Adventures of Ranger Ramona Ch. 02'

by MelissaBaby

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
oldsage_1oldsage_1over 2 years ago

Melissa, your stories are always a treat. I was hoping this would be another Mary and Alvin but alas I must be satisfied after only 2 wonderful chapters. Thank you for all the joy your words bring. I truly enjoyed another tale of the Main countryside. My Daughter may be relocating to main shortly in which case I may find reason to visit and partake a snippet of it's wonder in person.

Please continue writing. Your efforts are appreciated by us, your fans.

Cheers

SAGE

misty_1misty_1over 2 years ago

Great story keep it going

grampaaloisiusgrampaaloisiusover 2 years ago

Am once again thrilled, and again I lack the words to adequately express my enthusiasm.

Therefore, only a heartfelt thank you for this as tingling as close story.

Piney spoke from my heart at the end :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You really made my day when I saw this latest posting from you. I just loved the story. While it was more erotic than your previous stories there was a great story with some subtle humour especially when Sarah entered the scene. You are my favourite author.

Hootch338Hootch338over 2 years ago
More

I certainly hope we hear more from the Ranger. Excellent story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing as always Melissa. Just captivated by your writing and stories. It’s a great day when I find a new story of yours to read. Thank you!

Lovecraft_LoreLovecraft_Loreover 2 years ago

5 stars

I liked that the guy who was a creepy jerk got his dumb ass fired.

I don't like the long stories but 95% of the people do. I lost track with the shear number of people she had sex with. Also, there were no big foots, it's Maine. I have never been there, but I would assume it is full of bigfoots and those scary freak show things from Stephen King novels.

Kosova_guyKosova_guyover 2 years ago

thank you for this story. You are an amazing writer. Your characters are all so believable and endearing. I want to know them. Hope there are more chapters to this story. Thank you so much for sharing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful! As a Mainer , it rings true

Delko4848Delko4848over 2 years ago

Please write more about ranger Ramona and also similar stories. I loved and enjoyed this rangers story very much.

ForgedvalleyForgedvalleyover 2 years ago

I really enjoy this story line and the characters you are creating. I hope Ramona has more adventures in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautifully written, richly detailed characters that I fell in love with. The erotic scenes were hot, but tender and loving. Please continue this saga...I'm new to Literotica...let me know how I can support your work!

BramblethornBramblethornalmost 2 years ago

I always enjoy your writing but the last few years I've found it hard to focus on longer reads. Glad I finally made the time for this one, both parts. A lot to enjoy here but I particularly enjoyed the nuanced non-monogamy.

Air_DryAir_Dryalmost 2 years ago

Ramona! I had to reread her adventures after reading Isabel. I wanted to fill in the blanks of my memory and appreciate how neatly the two stories fit together. They certainly do fit together very well.

I have so many things I want to say but my thoughts get tangled up and it's hard to write anything coherent. (That's ADD for ya). So I will just say I've read almost all of your stories, not in order, starting with Oyster River where I was hooked and landed. Your story telling is, (trying to avoid cliches here), wicked good. There is no character that is extraneous, each has a reason to be part of the story. I hope to see some further adventures. Thank you!

!

ANudistCoupleUKANudistCoupleUKalmost 2 years ago

Simply amazing. Reaching the end was such a disappointing moment. Then again there is hope for the new ranger!!! Such detailed characters that inevitably has me asking: shall we see the adventures of Sarah? What will happen to Ramona at Baxter?

Cindy1001Cindy1001almost 2 years ago

Splendid! Very warm story. Your writing skills are such that one already becomes suspicious of a character (Jules, lieutenant Rollerson) before the really bad nature is revealed.

A tip in respect of the French: it is either 'mon chéri', for a male darling, or 'ma chérie', for a female sweetheart. (In case you would pursue this storyline, which I would love have you do!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

SIGH

Another good one ended.

That you for superb story, superbly told.

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

Sad it ended loved it

BodysurferyeahBodysurferyeahover 1 year ago

I had fun as a Flatlandah reading a wicked pissah. Tres bien. Nôlan Gizos? Oliwni.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lovely. Thank you.

Bluesea00Bluesea0011 months ago

lovely not so raw as Isabelle. But more lively.

thanks for the story

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

So very very enjoyable. Your writing is exquisite. The character development was wonderful. Thanks so much for a great yarn. I wish there was more adventures of Ranger Ramona.

Runner4069Runner40698 months ago

Such a wonderful story, with amazing detail and incredible character development. I would love to hear more of Ramona, Sarah, Isabel, and Piney's adventures in Maine(and Montreal).

Thanks for sharing your wonderful talent!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy5 months ago

Sorry for not leaving before this!

5

Goodtunes2Goodtunes24 months ago

Yet another excellently crafted tale. You’re grasp of the art of storytelling is quite evolved.

I look forward to the next adventure.

Keep up the wonderful work.🙏🏼

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit246013 months ago

I cannot tell you how much I loved this story, It is brilliant beyond measure. But you did something so brilliant most authors can’t even touch.

I cannot think of a better ending to a story here than this one. Truly inspired. I have read all the greats of literature, and this was as good or better than any I can think of. You should be proud.

GoldustwingGoldustwingabout 1 month ago

Brilliant, I’m sure many of your readers would love another Ranger Ramona tale.

goodwabgoodwab23 days ago

Darn! You made me cry!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMelissaBaby@MelissaBaby
A bold bitch and a shy girl. An exile and an ex-con. A lover and a leaver. A wise fool and a stupid genius. A cocksucker. A student. A foodie, a boozie, a weedie. A rider of horses. A kisser of girls. A resister, an insister, a persister. Daughter of a goddess, mother of a gho...