All Comments on 'The Adventures of Robair the Hippie'

by LordLoxley

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
DrmaxcDrmaxcabout 2 years ago

As usual with Lord Loxley there is an unsettling dark feel to this otherwise ‘love and peace, man’ hippy story. The atmosphere of the festival is well created and Robert/Robair’s character starts to be drawn. Not quite Jekyll and Hyde as neither persona seems entirely wholesome. The sex is well done, and the smooth seduction comes so well with all that talk of chakras.

And three cheers for the hairy pussies – ‘black hair tufted backwards’, ‘fiery red bush’ and more. Good to read after the strange obsession with bald mounds we get so much these days!

Sexy22RedheadSexy22Redheadabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed your story. I guess I'm too much of a romantic as I want to see Penelope stay with him and his girlfriend. Perhaps you could pad the story a little more with a three some as they travel together?

I'm also intrigued by the goddesses he meets at the beginning. Overall pretty good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was so hot. Looking forward to reading more about robair’s hippie persona

longknob14longknob14about 2 years ago

Can't wait to read more!

kigyokigyoover 1 year ago

Another fantastic story. Love your work. Depraved, and hot af.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLordLoxley@LordLoxley
Once upon a time, I was born. I grew, became older, and learned to write. Later, I grew older still and learned that tomatoes are really a fruit. Other than that, I don't know shit.