The Adventures of Robair the Hippie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She seemed surprised, but by this point she was primed for anything. If anything, she was hoping he would continue to touch her tingling body. He held out his arms and said, "shall we?"

She stepped forward, into his arms, and felt the electric shock of full body contact immediately. His strong arms wrapped around her, their flat tummies pressed against each other, and their thighs warmly touched.

For a moment they just luxuriated in the warmth and comfort of a good hug. Penelope was buzzing with sexual energy, but the hug felt good. Warm. Safe. Loving. She tilted her head forward and rested her face in the crook of his neck.

Her warm breath on his neck drove him crazy. Slowly, he took his first risk. He gently pressed his pubis forward until it lightly ground against hers. He heard her gasp suddenly, but was pleased to feel her tilt her pelvis and gently push back against him. Whether she knew it or not, she was stimulating her little clit against him. They held each other tighter, and the "hug" grew hotter. He moved his hands from her upper to her lower back.

His risky plan was going well. Here at night, in the middle of the festival, the lighting was not great. The tree was blocking some of the light from the concession booths up the hill, so they were standing in some shadow. Most important, hugs were a staple of Kerrville hippie culture. It was common to see people hugging tightly in the middle of a path for five or ten minutes.

All part of Robair's calculations.

As their hug intensified, Penelope began to unconsciously rub her hands over his back.

Her touch drove him crazy, and he felt himself getting hard. He gently stroked her lower back in response.

Soon he was rock hard and Penelope felt it. Since he wore only loose cotton pants and no underwear, his cock pushed back her skirt material until it was insistently rubbing against her pussy, with only the thin material of their clothes between. She was shocked to her core! They were basically grinding in full view of hundreds of people!

But she didn't stop the hug. She couldn't. She couldn't believe how wet and hot she was! What was he doing to her?

Robair just gloried in the total contact. Felt her warm soft breasts pushing through her blouse against his bare chest, her nipples hard like pencil erasers. Their pubi griding against each other, with his cock arching up to tickle the bottom of her pussy. His dick was big enough so that the head was pushing against her ass further back, but he was tall enough that his shaft was grinding directly against her little twat. He heard her moan into his neck.

"Yes," he whispered to her, "It's working. I feel your chakras matching mine! But the hug must be closer. We're almost there!"

She wondered briefly how any hug could be closer than this hug when he showed her.

With surprising dexterity, he hooked his own pants down with his thumb, and pulled down her skirt and panties with his fingers. With a quick move he had inserted his cock into her panties. She was shocked to her core, but her flowing blouse covered the entire situation. His entire cock and balls was inside her skirt and panties, and no one could tell!

Oh my lord, she thought, I have to stop this! But now his hard bare cock was rubbing directly against her sopping slit, pushed upwards by the tension of her tight little panties. Since he was taller than she, the base of his cock and his pubis were now grinding directly against her clit. She let out another moan.

"Shh," he whispered. "It's just a hug. This is the kind of closeness we need to align fully. Do you feel it happening?"

He smiled a feral smile as she moaned, "Yeeessss."

They stayed that way for a few minutes, hot and throbbing genitals pressed directly together, his cock bathed in her sticky juices, moving ever so slightly to generate tiny bits of friction that drove them both absolutely crazy. Trying to stay still so as not to arouse suspicion.

People walked by holding drinks. One guy walked by holding a hot dog and said, "Yeah! Hug it out."

Yes, thought Robair, I'm about hug the fuck out of this little princess!

Penelope was dizzy with lust. She had never been this turned on in her entire life. She never even knew such excitement was possible. Surrounded by people, hearing folk music blare from the main stage behind her, she felt her hot little cunt trying to clench around his rock hard shaft and a shiver ran through her body. She needed more!

Robair sensed her change because she had pulled her pelvis back and tilted it forward. Ever sensitive to subtle changes, he knew this meant her body was preparing for penetration, even if she was not consciously part of the decision. He needed to give her one last push.

"We're almost there sweet woman," he said in his calming voice, "There is one hug just a little closer. I need you to hug me. Down there. Hug me with your body."

"You can't possibly mean... this is wrong," she pled, "All these people..."

"No, no," he reassured, "This is not sexual. You will only give me the smallest hug. To complete the process, you need only take me in the tiniest bit so our sacral chakras can directly align. Then the process will be over!"

She couldn't think straight. It seemed so logical! To her surprise she found that her body was already in perfect position to take him into her. When had she moved back and tilted just so? When had he spread his legs to lower his pelvis for upward entry? It seemed it was destined to be. Perhaps her own chakra reaching out to his? His cock was rock hard and she could feel it throbbing to his heart beat. Pushing against her hot hole. Her hot needy center.

She gave in. With a little sigh, she pushed forward. She felt her cunt hole stretch as his large mushroom head attempted to violate her most secret place. After about a minute of slow and agonizingly erotic pushing, she felt the head pop into her clenching cunt. It felt so good!

Robair couldn't believe it! He had done it. He was fucking an upper class beauty, full clothed, in front of hundreds of witnesses. And that little pussy! Goddamn it was hot. He could feel the heat of her guts through her dribbling, clenching hole. He wanted to drive deep into her and take her fully, but he forced himself to hold back. Remember the plan! He was going to turn this princess into a total fuck slut right here in public.

"Okay," he whispered, "that's enough."

She sighed in frustration, feeling the need to take him deep. Feeling the need to be primally filled.

"Remember, this is not sexual," he whispered through a fierce grin, "Our chakras are aligning. Can you feel it?"

"Uuuuunnnngg," she moaned and bit his neck.

Robair was losing his fucking mind. This inexperienced little girl's cunt was contracting around his cock head like a hot little fist. It took every fiber of his mental strength to hold back.

But his patience paid off. Still held together in what appeared a simple hug, the innocent girl began slowly skewering herself on his cock. She couldn't help herself! Centimeter by centimeter she moved forward, forcing more of his raging cock into her contracting little cunt. She no longer had any say in the matter. She had to have that throbbing cock deep inside her tummy. She needed it fitted fully inside her body. She was involuntarily making herself into a human sheath for his massive cock.

Robair was in ecstasy. The slowness of the penetration was driving him nuts. And each time she skewered herself a little more, she let out a sweet little "Uhn." And with each moan her little pussy clenched around his raging cock. He had never been harder.

After a few more minutes of slow torture, she finally got it all the way in. With a deep, loud moan she ground her little clit against his pubic bone and felt the extasy of total penetration. Deep inside her body, she felt him pressing against something. He was almost bottoming out inside her! A focused expression came over her face and she tilted her pelvis a little more and was able to take him a little deeper. She was rewarded with intense pleasure as his cock head ground against her cringing cervix, deep in her tummy.

For the first time ever, her little pussy was completely full, and she loved it.

Robair was in heaven. This was the tightest pussy he had ever been in. Although they held perfectly still in their clenching hug, he could feel her little cunny contracting along the length of his throbbing cock.

Even though they couldn't move overtly due to their obscenely public copulation, they began to slowly rotate their hips ever so slightly, inviting a tortuously slow and wonderful friction. As he ground his cock around the insides of this beautiful waif, he realized this was the best sex he'd ever had. And he'd had a lot of sex. This was next level!

Her little pussy just kept milking him, and their hip movements became more brazen. At this point, he was grinding, literally stirring her insides.

And she fucking loved it. Every tiny movement, every grinding liquid degradation, sent absolute bliss shocking through her body.

For his part, he couldn't fucking believe it. This woman was a succubus! He could feel that she would soon drain his balls in the most earth-shaking orgasm he had ever known. His cock was close to exploding as she slowly ground on him like she was shifting gears. He could hear her little moans in his ear and heard his own answering grunts. His balls and thighs were wet with her hot slimy pussy juice and still the slow grind continued. His dick had never been bigger, more stretched with need for release! Now, each time she tilted her hips, his sensitive cock head ground against her innocent cervix, reminding him that if he came in her, he could very well put a baby in her belly!

This was a shocking thought to him. He always pulled out! No babies for Robair! But there was something about this girl... this situation. She was slowly milking him like a fucking cow! In full public view!

His balls felt heavy and tight. His shaft was tingling. His cock head tight and hot.

For her part, Penelpe was no longer human. As this perfect stranger ground his huge cock into her most hidden core, stirring her deeper than she had ever been stirred before, she felt nothing but the pure animal lust of the act. She wanted nothing more than for him to fill her tummy with hot sperm. To drain his fucking balls.

Robair couldn't take it anymore. With a moan that was a little too loud, he unleashed a torrent of hot sperm directly into the stranger's clenching cunt. It was the best orgasm he'd ever had! By now he was holding both her ass cheeks, and she was holding his. Pelvis to pelvis, he was pumping what seemed like a quart of sperm directly into her suckling fuck hole.

Penelpe lost her mind. When she felt the first fire hose blast of cum against her cervix, she lost it. Moaning and tossing her head, she grabbed his buttocks and went about the business of draining his balls of every last drop of baby juice. Her orgasm ripped through her body in waves. She was at one with this man. She lost track of where he ended and she began. It all blurred together in a tornado of white-hot extasy.

With every passing second, he pumped more sperm into her, and she welcomed every bit of it. She clenched at his ass to pull him physically deeper inside so she could milk more and more and more.

Robair had never come so hard and long. He thought it would never end! They became alone in the universe, with the brightest, hottest part of him touching the brightest hottest part of her, deep within her willing body. He pumped her full of sperm and then some.

Just as he felt his orgasm subside, he heard his name being called from behind. It was Jayde.

But they weren't quite done yet. Penelope also heard the approaching voice, and had the presence of mind to move her hands off of his ass, but her abused little pussy was still clenching around his spurting cock.

Jayde walked up beside them and said, "What's up?"

As he felt the little minx's cunt suck the last few spurts of cum out of his balls, he replied as evenly as possible, "We're just doing some energy work. Penelope here just lost a pet." His balls hurt from cumming so hard and so long.

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. You okay sweetie?"

Unbelievably, Penelope felt this stranger's cock twitch again, injecting her with just a little bit more sperm, as his girlfriend asked about her goldfish. It was just too much, and she felt her cunt answering in one last orgasmic clench. "Yes," she said. "I was pretty broken up, but Robair helped a lot."

"Yeah, he's good with that energy shit. I'm going to get a beer. You want one, honey?"

"Yes, thank you babe," Robair said, his voice almost back to normal.

As she walked away, he slowly pulled his still huge partially erect cock out of her sloppy pussy. They both moaned deeply as centimeter by centimeter unsheathed. They made it last because neither wanted it to end. As his cockhead popped loose a torrent of sperm and girl cum dribbled from her abused little pussy hole.

They discreetly tucked everything away before stepping fully apart. Penelope pulled up her panties by the waistband, but she could feel the hot sperm dribbling down her legs. She had been filled. Filled so deeply that she literally overflowed with his cum. She felt deeply content and satisfied.

They came slowly back together in another hug, having no words at all.

They hugged tighter.

Slowly, she broke off the hug. The reality of the situation started to seep into her blissful orgasmic afterglow. They had just fucked in public. In plain sight of hundreds of people. A few were glancing their way with smiles on their faces. Even worse, she had let this stranger cum deep in her fertile body. And, perhaps most dire, the girlfriend would be back soon.

As she broke off the hug, Robair could see the confusion in her face. She had just experienced the greatest pleasure in her young life, but she was also horrified at what she had done. She said, "I..."

Suddenly she simply turned and walked briskly back towards the exit gate.

Jayde came back with two beers. "Where's the townie?"

He turned, took a cold beer and said, "Gone. I guess she got what she came for."

He took a long draw and sighed. Lone Star beer. Good stuff.

12