The Adventures of Scarlet Warrior

Story Info
A female superhero faces a deadly new foe.
4.1k words
4.65
7.5k
18

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 11/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Officer Danny Wilks walked along the edge of the crime scene vigilantly, trying to ensure that none of the bystanders were able to contaminate anything. He and his fellow officers had to make sure the civilians stayed on their side of the perimeter that the police had established. Things were peaceful for now; the local news hadn't gotten here yet. Right as he was about to speak to Officer Ramirez, the crowd pointed upwards with index fingers and smart devices. A figure had gracefully landed between him and the crowd.

A beautiful woman strode towards him with the poise of a supermodel, which she very well could have been. Her athletic frame was clad in a costume composed of a red women's one-piece tracksuit, matching colored combat boots, and leather gloves. Her flowing ebony locks gleamed with the lights emitted by the police vehicles. Officer Wilks had seen her countless times in person and on television, but her beauty still awed him. The other officers came to full attention as she approached, for the crowd was cheering her arrival.

"SCARLET WARRIOR!"

"WE LOVE YOU, SCARLET WARRIOR!"

"MARRY ME, SCARLET WARRIOR!"

The superheroine looked back and gave a small smile as she politely waved to the throng behind her. She'd been on this planet since the late 19th Century and people still lauded her in the same way. But now was not the time to get distracted, for she had work to do.

"It's good to see you again, Danny," Scarlet Warrior greeted.

"You too," the officer replied, his eyes bulging.

"May I enter?"

"Of course!" The policeman quickly stepped aside to admit her.

She was still amused at how flustered the police got around her, both male and female. Though her garb wasn't the skintight, body-hugging getups that the other superheroines wore, she still boasted a heart-shaped backside that swayed with every step that she took, as well as full breasts that were barely contained by the superior sports bra she wore. Her lucrative endorsement deal with Under Armour kept her well-stocked with the gear she needed for her duties, even though they had been trying for years to get her to wear more revealing and sleek clothing.

That's what irked her the most: the indecent proposals. She was proud of her body and the fact that people found her attractive but hated the attempts to make her into a sex symbol. Just recently, she turned down Sports Illustrated's offer to be included in their Swimsuit Issue for the 20th time.

She strode through the crime scene with relative ease; her notoriety was such that most law enforcement agencies instantly gave her admission into places. She was entering a warehouse, walking carefully through a swarm of officers and forensic experts. She saw a familiar face, an older man with two chins and black hair flecked with streaks of grey. The man noticed her right away and walked towards her, a cup of coffee in his hand. He looked weary, yet relieved to see her.

"Thanks for coming, Scarlet Warrior," the man said.

"Of course, Detective McNally."

"Follow me," he said. "I'll warn you now, it's not pretty. Follow me."

Maybe it wasn't good to play favorites, but Detective McNally was definitely one of her favorite people to work with. All of the other men in the Castle City Police Department constantly ogled and mentally undressed her, but Detective McNally was the only one who treated her with respect. His eyes never lingered on curves, he never hit on her, and he never pestered her for selfies or favors. Though she was over 3400 years old, she saw him as sort of a paternal figure on the force. Despite the seriousness of the atmosphere, she was glad to see him.

"Who is it this time?" Scarlet Warrior asked as they came to a large, shrouded corpse lying on the ground.

McNally heaved a sigh and gave her one last look of warning before he ordered one of the staff to lift the shroud. Scarlet Warrior easily recognized the face. It was a robust man with a shaggy mane of hair and a bristly beard. Memories flashed back to the numerous times she'd encountered him, where his face was full of either lust or mirthful laughter. Now his face was pale, and his eyes closed.

"Bree-Dor," Scarlet Warrior said, ruefully.

"Dead as a doornail," said McNally.

In life, Bree-Dor had claimed to be a mutant from another dimension. Standing at 8 feet, he had made it his life's mission to impregnate as many women as possible in order to raise an army of hybrids to help him regain control of his home world. For years, he had been one of Scarlet Warrior's fiercest enemies. Every encounter with him was a struggle to save the women he'd captured and impregnated while trying to keep herself from being one of his conquests. It looked as though he'd never achieve his goal now.

"He was like the others," McNally explained. "Sprawled out on the floor, beaten to a pulp...with his manhood ripped off."

The others McNally was referring to were other villains with the same motif of sexual assaults. First had been Dr. Horsecock, a living centaur who made a habit of capturing women and subjecting them to treatment like the rumored activities of Catherine the Great. He'd been found in an alley with his favorite appendage lying a few feet away.

A few weeks later had seen the murder of Mighty Mormon. With his chiseled jaw, blonde hair, and blue eyes, he looked like every woman's ideal man. Secretly, he was running one of the most despicable Fundamentalist Mormon compounds, thanks to a special aphrodisiac that filled women with the uncontrollable urge to obey him. He'd been a slippery foe, hiding his illicit deeds behind his lawyers and cult followers. Scarlet Warrior never forgot the sight of his corpse splayed on the altar of his church, with his reproductive organs lying neatly on the keyboard of the pipe organ.

Then there had been Doctor Cocktapus, a former urologist who, thanks to a freak experiment to perfect a male enhancement drug, had been cursed with eight penises. The experiment had turned him from a respectable physician into a sex-hungry maniac who captured women to sate his enormous libido. His suffering had ended when the police found him stuffed in the trunk of an SUV with his severed members kept in a toolbox.

Scarlet Warrior should have been relieved that such despicable foes had been neutralized, but their deaths were too brutal for her tastes. Granted, every time they had been captured, they would always escape imprisonment. Nevertheless, these serial killings were getting out of hand.

"Still don't know who could have done this," McNally admitted. "I still think it's some kind of revenge killing, maybe a female victim of his from the past."

"I shudder to think of what kind of person who could defeat Bree-Dor," Scarlet Warrior said.

"Everyone knows that there are only three people on this planet who could go toe-to-toe with a guy like him: Captain Kinetic, Zagros the Mighty..."

"And me."

"Precisely. Now, we've got the time of death at around 7 PM. Captain Kinetic was doing an event on a Navy aircraft carrier in the Pacific. Zagros is doing charity work in Bosnia. Do you have an alibi?"

"I was at the Chipotle on Braddock Boulevard," she said.

"Good. The CC cameras will confirm."

After about an hour more of talking to the police, she was relieved of duty. Thanks to the help of the police, she was able to exit through a side entrance of the warehouse and fly off into the night sky. She spent the entire flight sifting through each of the crime scenes in her head, trying hard to think of any clues that she might have missed. Her instincts were pointing strongly to some vigilante trying to make a name for themselves. Her thoughts simply went in a continuous loop, which made her think that it was time to call it a night.

She landed in a lovely, gated community called Verdant Hills, touching down in the backyard of a two-story home with a swimming pool in the rear. She unlocked the back door and headed upstairs to her bedroom. Once inside, she closed the door and began to undress.

She was glad to have eaten before coming home; all she wanted to do was take a shower and go to bed. She enjoyed this house and neighborhood. Thanks to her glamour ability, folks had no idea that June Wells, the friendly, unmarried college student, was the mighty Scarlet Warrior.

After removing her superheroine garb, she turned on the shower and waited a few seconds for the water to warm. She stepped inside and allowed the hot water to cascade all over her body. She grabbed a bottle of her favorite almond & avocado shampoo, squirted a huge glob into her palm, and began to massage it into her scalp. Maybe it might be a good idea to schedule a spa day for herself in the near future. A day of pampering would be just the tonic to take her mind off of the mysterious villain serial killer.

She stepped out of the bathroom 20 minutes later, her hair wrapped in a towel. While she was walking into her bedroom, she was contemplating whether or not she should blow dry her hair. It wasn't until she cleared the threshold that she noticed that someone else was in her room.

"My, what a spectacular view," the intruder purred.

Shock, fear, and anger exploded within the heroine. She quickly discarded the towel around her hair and adopted a fighting stance. There was no time to worry about being naked or tired; this intruder had to be dealt with.

Before her stood a beautiful woman who was about the same height. She had purple hair with matching lipstick and fingernail polish. Judging from the haughty smile and the brightly colored green and yellow leather suit she was wearing this woman was clearly some sort of supervillain.

"I don't know how you got in here," growled Scarlet Warrior. "But you can either leave through the front door or out of the window."

"I didn't come here to fight, my darling," the woman said. "I just want us to be friends."

"Well, breaking and entering isn't a good start to a friendship."

"Perhaps. But I do hope that you enjoyed the little gift that I had left you in that warehouse."

"What...what are you talking about?"

The woman procured an orb-shaped device from her pocket and pressed some buttons on it. The device lit up and displayed a movie in the air between them. The video showed the woman in the same warehouse that Scarlet Warrior has visited earlier that night. In the video, the woman was handily thrashing a man much larger than she. Despite being taller and having more bulk, the man couldn't land a single blow, whereas the woman was connecting easily with her fists.

"No," begged the man in the video. "Mercy...please...stop!"

The woman's only reply was to laugh and keep pummeling the man. He fell onto his back, and the woman pounced upon him and clutched his thick neck with both hands. She hissed with delight as the man wept and gasped.

"Oh, my god," Scarlet Warrior murmured. "You killed Bree-Dor."

"And the centaur," added the woman. "Plus, that eight-dicked freak. I almost spared the handsome Mormon, but when he tried to use that weird drug of his on me, he sealed his fate."

Scarlet Warrior tried quickly to dispel the shock that overtaken her. If this woman was strong enough to kill Bree-Dor, she'd need complete focus to defeat her. Though she herself had ten times the strength and stamina of a regular human, she'd need every ounce to take this woman down.

"Looks like you're ready for a fight," the woman said, her eyes drinking in Scarlet Warrior's nude body. "You don't know much I've dreamed of meeting you...a living Thandian."

"You know about Thandia?" Scarlet Warrior gasped.

"Oh, yes, my dear. Even I have heard of the mighty Thandians, a race of beautiful warrior women that live for thousands of years. I know why you came to this planet: to find a mate. As your species evolved and got stronger, your eggs would only accept the strongest of sperm. To keep yourselves from extinction, you traveled all over the galaxy to find the perfect mates.

Which begs me to ask, why are you here? Sure, the men of this planet aren't bad, but you could do better."

"In the centuries that I've lived here, I've realized that there's more to life than just reproduction," Scarlet Warrior told her.

"Perhaps," the woman said. "But obviously, you have failed to find a man capable of giving you children. However, I'd be happy to help."

"Excuse me?"

"My name is Futanara," the woman said. "I have traveled all over the galaxy for one such as you. The men I killed were presents...wedding presents. I want you to become my bride and bear my children."

"Are you insane? I barely know you! Do you think that a few corpses will make me love you?"

"They were to show you that I am worthy of siring your children!" Futanara cried out, her eyes wide with glee. "Think of this, woman. With our combined genes, our children will rule this world! I alone can match your power."

"The answer is no," Scarlet Warrior spat.

Futanara's eyes narrowed, and she grinned malevolently. "Very well. I fully expected some resistance. If you will not join me in bed willingly, then I will take you like a dog takes a bitch."

She sprung at Scarlet Warrior, her hands raking through the air as they tried to grasp her. Scarlet Warrior was able to dodge well enough, but she had to admit that this woman was good. The fact that she had killed Bree-Dor proved her strength, but her speed and fighting style were also impressive.

Try as she could to counter, Scarlet Warrior's face was met by one of her attacker's fists. She could feel the cut on her lip and tasted the blood. She hadn't been made to bleed since before the American Civil War.

"Ah, yes," Futanara hissed. "Is that all you..."

Before Futanara could blink, she found Scarlet Warrior's fist in her stomach. Her upper body curled as the wind was knocked out of her. She stumbled back, coughing yet never taking her eyes off the naked woman who had assaulted her.

"That's more like it," she growled. "There aren't many people that can make me hurt like that; that's why you're perfect to be my mate."

While Scarlet Warrior stood poised to counter an attack, Futanara started to disrobe before her. Why she did not protest, she didn't know, but she had to admit that her opponent's body was very beautiful. While not as busty, Futanara had lovely grapefruit-sized breasts with dark pink nipples. Her body seemed to have more musculature than Scarlet Warriors'. She was definitely a lot hairier, with large tufts poking out from her underarms and her nethers.

She tried not to let it show, but she couldn't help but register her astonishment at the male genitalia that her opponent possessed. Futanara's testicles hung large and heavy like those of a bull. Her penis wasn't the biggest she'd ever seen, but it looked extremely intimidating. The uncut rod swayed menacingly from her loins, as if it were trying to hypnotize Scarlet Warrior. Both the pillar and stones were crowned with dark purple hair.

Futanara stood proudly before Scarlet Warrior, wearing naught but her boots. Her face blushed and in a few seconds her penis swelled with pride and desire. The bedroom was filled with a heady musk, reinforcing Futanara's intent to breed the heroine.

Scarlet Warrior caught a whiff, and to her silent dismay, she felt her nipples becoming hard. This fiend must have had some natural pheromone that served to arouse her prey. It wasn't the first time someone had tried to force themselves on her. Right now, she had to subdue this woman; she would worry about getting her to the proper authorities later. Defeat was not an option.

The ensuing battle seemed to last for hours. Hair was grabbed, the walls were punctured, and glass was shattered. Both women were bruised and bloodied, but no one would relent. Scarlet Warrior caught sight of the digital alarm clock lying on the floor by her bed. It was past three in the morning, and she was beginning to doubt if she would triumph.

After a good night's rest, Scarlet Warrior could fight continuously for 48 hours straight. However, she'd expended a lot of energy working like a dog to track down the villain killer. She had to keep going; if Futanara sensed the slightest weakness, she would exploit in an instant.

Another thing that was plaguing her were the pheromones. Scarlet Warrior's superior Thandian physiology made her immune to any poisons or harmful chemicals, but the pheromones that Futanara was exuding were the most powerful she'd ever experienced. Every so often, Futanara would accidentally make contact with Scarlet Warrior's nipples or crotch, and the sensation was enough to make her wet. She prayed that it was just sweat that she felt running down her thighs. It was torture trying to ignore the throbbing of her clitoris.

In an instant, she found herself sailing through the air and onto the bed. She tried her best to roll off of the mattress and get back on her feet, but she felt a hot and sweaty body land on top of hers, pinning her to the bed. She could hear Futanara's ragged breath pelting her back.

She could feel the dick-woman using her legs to force Scarlet Warrior's apart. She wanted to keep struggling but she was so tired. More and more, she could feel her strength waning and Futanara getting closer to her goal.

"Come on...give me...let me in," Futanara hissed. "I want you!"

"No!"

With a snarl, Futanara delivered a sharp jab to the small of her back. The spasm of pain was all that she needed to create an opening. The two women cried out as their genitals became one.

"YES!" Futanara crowed.

With ragged breath she used her free hand to grab a handful of Scarlet Warrior's messy black hair before thrusting with reckless abandon. She, too, was sore and tired, but she only needed to cum inside of her once in order to obtain her goal.

"Enough of this," the purple-haired woman said. "Stop resisting! Prepare your eggs for my superior sperm. LET'S BREED!"

"Nooo, I don't want this!" Scarlet Warrior wailed.

"Oho! Then what's this sopping-wet hole that I've discovered?!?"

Shame and lust kept Scarlet Warrior from answering. Her face and ears burned as she felt Futanara's turgid phallus thrusting in and out of her. She pushed her body up, hoping to try and escape again, but all it did was get her on all fours for doggy-style sex.

"So many years I've been waiting for you!" Futanara panted, sinking her fingers into Scarlet Warrior's perfect backside. "Oh, my darling! Oh, all I have is yours! Marry me!"

"Noooooo!"

Futanara bent forward, pressing her tits into Scarlet Warrior's back. She reached underneath the superheroine and fondled her wobbling breasts. Scarlet Warrior moaned loudly as she felt her nipples being poked and pinched.

"You still have some fight left in you? I like that," Futanara hissed into her ear. "After you've delivered my child, we'll spar as much as you want. Whether or not we're clothed is up to you."

A shiver of pleasure shot up Scarlet Warrior's spine as Futanara licked her earlobe. She was too weary to count the number of times that she'd came. Underneath the pleasure, fatigue, and pain was the creeping dread of the imminent moment when Futanara would orgasm and inseminate her. She looked sideways at the vanity mirror. It was strange to see herself hunched over like an animal while Futanara mated wildly with her.

"And after aaaaaaaaaaaaall, you're my wonderwaaaaaaaall!"

"What is that?" Futanara gasped, startled by the sound of Scarlet Warrior's cell phone going off.

The ringtone seemed to cut through the haze of sex that clouded Scarlet Warrior's mind, as well as distracting her enemy. Her fighter's instincts kicked in; she sat up quickly, and then elbowed Futanara in the face to disorient her. Once Futanara was no longer inside of her, she spun around and quickly grabbed her cock, which was still slick with their shared juices. With her viselike grip, she jacked her opponent off. Futanara's proud and boastful demeanor was now full of fear and lust.

12