The Adventures of Scarlet Warrior

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No! Please, I was almost going to!" Futanara then went cross-eyed and started to moan. "Oh, no. I...I'm going to cum...oh, god...NOOOOO!"

Futanara's cock erupted all over the both of them, showering the superhumans with hot, stinky semen. Strangely enough, Scarlet Warrior was relieved to have made this happen. After an astounding five spurts, Futanara fell off the bed, moaning with exhaustion. Scarlet Warrior fell sideways onto the mattress, fighting to stay awake and keep her enemy in her line of sight. She had a feeling that the fight wasn't over yet.

"My seed," Futanara wailed, clutching her loins. "My beautiful, precious seed! Curse you, you blasted cow! A few more minutes and you would have been mine."

"Playtime is over," Scarlet Warrior panted. "I'm going to put in a call to some friends of mine in the government...and they're going to find a nice, comfy cell to keep you in."

Despite her bravado, the superheroine was in no state to do anything right now. Even if she was able to reach her phone and call for help, there was no way to ensure that they would arrive before Futanara made another attempt to impregnate her again. Victory was still a long way off.

"That's what you think," Futanara chuckled.

With a groan, the villainess crawled on all fours toward her discarded clothes. Scarlet Warrior could only watch helplessly as her attacker feebly moved on the floor. She caught sight of Futanara's pussy; it seemed as though she did have both sets of genitals. Futanara reached into her pants and pulled out a small rectangular device. She started pressing buttons and looked over her shoulder to address her prey.

"Mark me, Scarlet Warrior," she said. "We shall meet again. I'll not rest until you bear my child, though something tells me that you'll be seeking me out."

Seconds later, Futanara vanished in a flash of green light. The room was quiet, save for the sound of a whippoorwill outside. Scarlet Warrior collapsed on the bed and fell asleep.

The next time she opened her eyes, the sun was shining bright. She sat up on her bed, surveying the damage to her bedroom. The room looked as though a bomb had gone off. Thankfully, she had enough money in the bank to pay for repairs, and nothing important had been lost. It had been a wonder that the fight had not spilled out into the rest of the house.

She looked herself over. Thanks to her Thandian heritage, all of the cuts, scrapes and bruises were gone from her body. She felt completely refreshed, strong enough to lift a bulldozer. Although, thanks to her previous battle, she smelled awful. It was definitely time for another shower.

She got out of bed and stretched out her limbs. The nude superheroine yawned as she retrieved her phone. Her eyes went wide as the screen lit up.

"I'VE BEEN ASLEEP FOR THREE DAYS?!?"

She had many missed phone calls, a few voicemail messages, and dozens of unread emails. It amazed her that she had needed so much rest to recover from such an ordeal. As her mind raced to think of all that she'd missed during her lengthy convalescence, her stomach rumbled.

"Okay, shower first, then breakfast," Scarlet Warrior told herself.

Thankfully, her bathroom hadn't been damaged. After a shower, she clothed herself, went downstairs and made herself a massive breakfast of 12 pancakes, 20 strips of bacon, 4 honeydew melons, and a gallon of orange juice. A trip to the grocery store was definitely in order.

She got up from the table and started to clear the aftermath of her feast. After replenishing her groceries, she'd need to call some kind of restoration company to fix her bedroom. Now, she needed to start training for her impeding rematch with Futanara.

12