The Adventures of Scarlett Holmes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trimmed with tulle and lined with whale bone the front had laces that led the eye to her square neckline.

Her exquisite neck and peaches and cream complexion were highlighted to perfection in her excellent choice of attire. Her fine hair had a braid that kept her tresses from her forehead and her groomed brows furrowed atop of her doe like eyes. A hostess presented a tray of champagne flutes and they both took one each.

"We missed dinner."

The guests were all now gathered in the main room with the enormous chandelier in the high ceiling. Dozens of gaslights helped light the room and a small group of musicians on a modest stage played light chamber music. Quite who the guests were was a mystery to Emma and Scarlett, but obviously they were affluent and noted in local high society.

"Ah, here comes our distinguished host if I am not mistaken." Noted Scarlett.

Emma looked to her left at the same time as about a dozen other young and giggly women also gazed at the square jawed man.

Bruce Wayne was a dapper black haired man with grey, blue eyes and an enigmatic smile. Elegantly attired in a charcoal top coat and black trousers, immaculately pressed. He wore a white dress shirt with a gold vest and silk puff tie and his sideburns were full. He towered over Scarlett and Emma at six feet two and 210 pounds and they craned their necks to look him in the eye.

"Miss Holmes, and Doctor Watson I presume. I'm delighted you could make it. We have much to discuss."

To their educated English accents his baritone American tones sounded like music to their ears.

"Likewise, Mister Wayne. You have a beautiful home."

All three shared a brief moment that only they understood, understanding the gravity of the situation with the impending Royal visit. They huddled in a close group as other guests mingled around them.

"I have learned of a new visitor to Gotham, also English." He said.

"A one Colonel Moran who has made contact with Baron Gruner who arrived not twenty four hours before. My reliable sources inform me that Moran has some singular luggage. A long narrow case which is twenty inches in length, perfect for the size of a regular rifle."

"Colonel Sebastian Moran!" Exclaimed Scarlett Holmes.

"The right hand man of Professor James Moriarty himself. I consider him the second most dangerous man in England."

Moran, born in London in 1840, had served in the military and was an accomplished marksman and big game hunter.

"We have crossed paths before," continued the alert detective.

"He has an iron nerve but a black heart. And he has perfected a silent air rifle that fires revolver bullets, especially crafted for he and Moriarty."

"And the Baron?" Asked a curious Emma.

"Aldebert Gruner, a Russian born Baron who now resides here in America. He is particularly nasty to women, and is known for his loathing of England and our Royal family."

"Interesting. Do you suppose they are here for a special purpose?" Wondered Bruce.

"Mister Wayne, I do not believe in coincidence. Nor luck. Only pure fact and logic. Luck is an offensive word, an abhorrent concept. No, I think we are in for an intriguing couple of days before the Queen arrives."

"Bruce? Who are your new guests?" A light lilting voice interrupted the small huddle.

"Selina! Hi. These are special visitors from England. Miss Holmes and Doctor Watson. They are here to expedite the planning of the Royal visit. Ladies, this is Miss Selina Kyle."

The smouldering woman with the dark hair and slanted, almost feline eyes looked each woman up and down with a haughty stare.

Her luxurious mane of jet black curls sat high on her head like a nest of vipers and her green eyed gaze mesmerised anyone who stared at her. Under her slinky evening gown of eggshell white was a lithe, slim figure that seemed as angular and flexible as a cat. At five feet ten she was a tad taller than the English ladies.

"Doctor? You look so young my dear."

"I served as a nurse in the Afghan war, things for me looked up thereafter. Are you and Mister Wayne acquainted?"

Selina shot Wayne a knowing look and then burned her eyes into Emma's.

"We are...aware of each other." She purred like a kitten and unconsciously made a gesture to her cute nose in the manner of a cat.

Bruce shifted uncomfortably as he became somewhat cagey.

"And Miss Scarlett Holmes indeed. I hear you like to solve a mystery or two by pure deduction and logic." Said the curious American woman.

"That is true. Take yourself for instance. A fascinating subject I do declare. I would hazard a guess from your agile and athletic figure that you were raised in a small circus perhaps. That was where you formed an affinity with cats. Possibly orphaned when young, the scar on your left hand leads me to believe some trauma occurred when you were but a child. A tragic accident?"

"Good lord, Holmes," cried a wide eyed Emma.

"You were led to Europe where, with your obvious beauty and resonant voice, you became a night club performer and singer, always vowing to become a champion if you will, for other helpless unfortunates like your good self on your return to America, with the help of the Wayne Foundation. That you have a sexual attraction for Mister Wayne is obvious from the goo goo eyes you constantly make at him."

Scarlett dismissed her stunning observations with a wave of the hand and swigged some champagne. Selina scowled at her and moved from one foot to the other in hushed silence.

"That was astounding, Scarlett. Most amusing!" Said a grinning Bruce.

"Downright patronising!" Hissed Selina with a growl in her throat.

The American woman turned her back as Bruce whispered to Scarlett.

"Miss Holmes. Shall we continue this in privacy?"

"Most certainly. Watson, you keep Miss Kyle company. Mister Wayne and I have some business to discuss."

Wayne took Scarlett by the elbow and steered her to a discreet distance from the carousing party. Emma was left in the company of Selina who drew slightly closer to her than society dictated.

"You smell divine. May I?"

Selina leaned in close to Emma and took an exaggerated and lingering sniff of her long and bared neck, her lips barely a half inch from peachy skin.

"Mmm, like English strawberries. Tell me, how long have you been fucking the busty blonde?"

Emma recoiled in dismay and surprise turning bright red in the process.

"How could you, that is how did you know..."

"My dear Doctor. It's as plain as the pretty nose on your face. You're infatuated by the woman. Admit it."

"I declare that Scarlett Holmes is the most remarkable creature I have ever had the pleasure to have known, yes."

"I find her quite boring, unlike you. So, you HAVE had the pleasure. Is she good in the sack?"

"Sack? Oh, you mean in bed. Miss Kyle, I do protest in the strongest terms."

"Come here."

Selina grabbed Emma in a firm grip and led her to a secluded corner of the room. With a surprising firm hold she pinned the slight English woman with her back to the wall and kissed her hard on the mouth for a full thirty seconds.

When they separated Emma was acutely aware of her pounding heart, not to mention her heated loins.

"You know that Bruce is at this very minute seducing Miss Holmes in his private chamber. Are you jealous?"

Selina whispered close to her ear as she softly stroked her cheek. Emma regarded the extraordinary beautiful American woman with her perfect features and classy poise.

Yes, Emma was in fact jealous of Scarlett, and peeved to be kept in the dark as she bedded Wayne. She had always accommodated Scarlett in her pursuits of case solving even if it meant either she or herself had to use their womanly wiles.

Emma had slept with men and women at Scarlett's behest in their investigations and under her tutelage had enjoyed, sometimes endured, some wild sex. In fact she had realised some of her most personal sexual fantasies during the course of their relationship. Selina kept Emma pinned to the wall, licking her cheek and neck like a kitten laps at a bowl of milk.

"I'm jealous even if you are not. I love him and hate him at the same time. He cannot keep his cock to himself."

Emma was naturally drawn to the fairer of the sexes and felt an exorable attraction she felt difficult to ignore.

"Let us continue in my bedroom. It is for my use and mine alone for when I visit Wayne Manor and is right next to Bruce."

Emma nodded in agreement and they walked up the wide stairs to the next floor. They made their way down a long hall with many doors. Portraits of stern faces, presumably generations of the Wayne family, looked out under the dim light of the gas lamps. Then they came to the bedchamber of Selina and Emma paused a second to regard the door next to this. Was Scarlett inside fucking Bruce Wayne?

x

Bruce Wayne stood by his bed and removed his top coat and vest. It was evident to the famed female detective, and her feminine inquisitiveness, that he dressed to the left from the big bulge of his cock that pressed against his thigh.

He cupped the back of her head and tilted it up so they could kiss. Her arms came up and around him as she was pretty much lifted onto her toes in order for their mouths to connect.

"I want you, Scarlett. I've never been with an English woman before."

"I know." She whispered and opened her mouth as his crashed down on her.

The warmth of his breath on her hot lips made her widen them and he took the opportunity and his tongue met hers.

Scarlett savoured the taste of him as his mouth closed over hers and she inhaled his rich scent, unmistakably masculine. A ripple of pleasure coursed through her as she clung to him for fear of losing balance. Her hands did not remain idle as she removed his shirt tails from his waistband and unbuttoned the front. They remained in a deep smooch as she slid the shirt from his shoulders and let it fall behind his back. They backed up and Wayne hurriedly dropped his trousers and underwear and kicked his shoes off. Scarlett stared at his naked form and was decidedly impressed.

"Not bad. Rich and well endowed. You are quite the man."

Indeed his erection was hard, long and upright with a flared crown and a slight upward curve in the shaft rather than being straight. A rare thing but not uncommon. She ran her right hand up the underside of his thick shaft and grinned as she brought forth a hiss through his gritted teeth. She lingered a moment to study a perfectly round mole in the center of his scrotum.

"Curious."

Naked, Bruce was well formed thanks to his daily regime of physical exercise and strict diet he had honed remarkable attributes. Not particularly muscular like a bodybuilder but strong and athletic nonetheless. Scarlett Holmes was not only a calculating genius but she loved the physical side of a relationship very much.

Primarily she adored women considering men to be inscrutable and not worthy of her trust. She did however get sexually attracted to men from time to time and had enjoyed the odd dalliance with them.

This was going to be one such time.

"Now you undress ME." She ordered.

Bruce was happy to oblige and he reached behind her back as he unhooked the eyelets of her dress. His big prick brushed on her dress as he pressed against her and pushed the gown open and tugged it down to her shoes.

Left in a simple chemise and a pair of drawers he moved to the bed and rested on his right arm as Scarlett stripped off completely. Once naked Bruce whistled at the sight of her magnificent body.

"You must have men hammering on your door every day of the week. You're fantastic."

Not only men thought Scarlett, as she unpinned her buttery blonde hair and let it loose. Her full lips parted slightly to reveal her pink tongue as she let the naked hunk leer at her. Large thirty six inch breasts heavy on her chest but still seeming to defy gravity and his eye was to her splendid frame. With shapely legs and gorgeous ass she had the classic hourglass figure. But Wayne had eyes only for that small gap between her inner thighs where she had a tiny V of pubic hair above her bewitching pussy mound.

"Here."

He beckoned to her and held out a hand which she took in hers and he flung her down beside him. Bruce kissed her again as he massaged her right nipple. As their tongues explored and probed he held her large boob and squeezed hard, loving the fullness in his hand. Then he bent his head to lick the dark areola with circular motions and she found the sensation absolutely delightful. Then he kissed her other tit and repeated the same. Scarlett sighed and writhed under his bulk.

"Is there anything else you might like to kiss?" She asked as she ran her fingers through his thick hair.

He chuckled as his hands ran down her body lower, lower, lower.

Past her hips, inward to her soft stomach and then out to the tender and sensitive inner thighs which she opened enticingly. Scarlett laid back and gasped as he touched her light downy pubes and parted her folds at her pussy entrance. He licked his middle finger and drove it up deep inside her moistness. Eyes locked on hers he skillfully stroked in and out with deftness and gentleness and Scarlett dragged the heels of her shoes along the crisp sheets.

"Deeper."

Bruce shifted and kicked his long legs back as his face came to the level of Scarlett's pussy. He parted her thighs and his tongue slipped in and out of her wet folds as she trembled and gasped harshly.

She fought the urge to scream as his head nodded up and down, increasing his lapping of her divine slit.

"Amazing, darling. But let me suck your cock for you."

Scarlett slipped her hand between his powerful thighs and trailed her fingers upwards. Then she spun around so that they ended up in a 69 position.

As Wayne licked her out she let his curved cock enter her mouth. The manner of his upward curve allowed Scarlett to easily take him in deep and the unique shape conformed perfectly to the shape of her throat.

"Mmmmnnnm!"

Scarlett nodded her head up and down and drew in breath through her nose. She sucked hard, long and deep with an head spinning combination of lips, tongue and throat which just made Bruce tighten his grip on her thighs and probe her wet cunt the more. Her eyes squeezed shut as his face became glazed with her juices.

"Let us fuck." She said as his slick appendage emerged from her deep throat oral treat.

Scarlett straddled him, shuddering as his rock solid cock slid up into her cunt. She felt him twitch inside her slick tunnel as she glided up and down with a gyration of her pelvis that forced him to grip the sheet in both fists.

His hips bucked up in wild abandon which made the English blonde thrust as well and their bodies ground together in a glorious fuck.

"Lovely, lovely." She cooed as her voluptuous figure pushed down on his body which reared up into hers.

Bruce gripped her hips and helped her to ride his prodigious prick, drawing her back and forth on his length. The curious bend in his cock meant that it stimulated Scarlett in ways a straight one could not emulate. Her eyes never left his as she placed her hands palms down on his broad chest. She noted his neck strain and his striking eyes grow wide as Scarlett was totally impaled on his entire cock.

"So, so...we need to, oh my goodness! We need to see what the B...B...Baron is up to. Shit!"

His hair appeared black under the gas lamps and she now noticed the small cleft in his chin. She fell across his chest as the sublime friction in her pussy caused her to squirt fluids on his pole. Her body stayed still and only her backside moved up and down in a salacious manner that made the pair of them pant and perspire.

"Yes. We must find out, yes, oh yes! Find out what the nefarious devil is do...do...doing."

Scarlett inhaled deeply as she rocked on his knob as fast as she was able. Bruce leaned up and flipped a startled Scarlett onto her back and the burgeoning swell of his cock was firm between them. With a pelvic thrust he lodged his stiffness just inside her before ramming it in. He began to hammer her hard into the mattress.

Scarlett thrashed her head from side to side as she was ploughed with urgent stabbings of his throbbing member. Her legs lifted up and settled on the backs of his taut thighs so she could draw him in all the more. The heels of her shoes bounced on his ankles as his toes dug in for further balance and the bed creaked under their rocking bodies. The oak headboard thumped against the bedroom wall with loud thumps.

"Bruce, oh Bruce!"

Because of his curved cock it seemed to her that his hot organ was actually double its actual size. The inside of her vulva was filled superbly and her G-Spot was scraped with an additional pressure that drove her insane.

Each thrust home brought forth more and more vaginal juices that literally bathed his cock.

"Fuck!"

Bruce lifted her up slightly as he plunged into her ever deeper as her hips churned from side to side. Scarlett rose up to meet him harder and harder as he pounded back and forth, their mouths met over and over as they fucked, neither of them wishing the moment to end.

"And...and...oh don't stop doing that! And we must s...st...stop the evil Moran t...too."

"Fuck...fuck...we will...fucking make sure Her Majesty stays, oh lord. Stays s...s...safe."

She sensed his end was near as her fingers clawed at his back. His weight shifted as he gathered strength for his pounding back stroke which made his inward thrust ram her body into the bed.

Her cries of "oh, oh, oh, oh!" Signaled her own joyous climax as her juices squelched audibly and ran out of her and down the valley of her ass.

"Come inside me, darling."

He grunted, clenched his buttocks and buried his length right up to the hilt and stayed motionless before roaring and biting her collarbone as he came inside her.

His body fell atop of hers and his chest mashed to her bountiful boobs. Gush, gush, gush, his cock sprayed her cunt for what seemed an eternity to Scarlett.

Finally he withdrew with an embarrassing pussy fart and his seed spilled out in a torrent that ran like a river down her ass crack.

"That was delightful, Bruce."

Scarlett was cradled in his arms, her huge breasts crushed against his broad chest, their legs tangled in each others.

"I should make myself scarce and get back to Doctor Watson. She'll be wondering where I got to. Tomorrow we shall investigate Baron Gruner."

"I already have my main source active in that matter even as we speak."

x

Emma Watson looked out at the marvelous view from the bedroom window. Outside the moonlit lawn was white and sparkling from the light dusting of snow. Some leaves rustled in the chilly wind but the sound could not be heard through the window pane. From behind her Selina Kyle pressed to her back and nuzzled her pale neck. Two hands wandered over her shoulder blades and Emma closed her eyes in bliss.

"Your body is most desirable, my beauty."

Emma turned to face Selina who put her fingers to work and unlaced the front of her evening gown. The English woman had a slight roundness to her perky breasts that were now bared and free. Two bullet like nipples poked out at Selina who smiled in delight. She tugged down the dress to the lush carpet beneath their feet and nodded in approval at Emma's tiny waist that had no need of a clinching corset like others of her age. Emma reached up to her braid and loosened her light brown hair and fanned it out.

"Wait for me on the bed. I shall be but a moment."

Selina vanished into a nook as Emma dropped her undergarments which fluttered to the floor and she laid out prostrate on her back.

Her left hand idly ran through the curls of her pubic hair and she felt the downy hair to be moist to the touch.

1...1112131415...17