The Adventures of Scarlett Holmes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lord!"

How she wished to be fucked! She contemplated the various china statues of cats that adorned the shelves as she waited.

"How do you like me?"

Emma's jaw dropped when Selina stepped back into the room.

Dressed now in a tight black corset with conical breast cups, stiletto heeled knee high boots and a lace face mask. Her well toned body was astounding, bountiful breasts, firm ass and long, long legs. Her black hair, thick and wavy, was now down and reached down her back to that peach of a butt.

"You might want to put your tongue back in your mouth, Doctor."

Emma was taken aback as she looked at the face of Selina in a Venetian Masquerade mask of black and glitter with two pointed cat ears.

Around her pale neck was a matching choker necklace with silver studs. It did not go unnoticed that Selina's Mons pubis was bared and the black wiry hair was amusingly trimmed to resemble cat whiskers.

"Do you like my pussycat? I think it's purr-fect."

Selina licked her fingers and toyed with the three distinct lines of hair made to look like whiskers. Before Emma could answer Selina pounced on her and smothered her pert tits in both hands. Emma felt them respond and stiffen to the warm touch. They kissed as Selina dug long fingernails in the soft flesh of Emma's left breast and the English woman rubbed her thighs together as a fine tingling took hold in her nether regions.

"I just love kissing you. So sweet."

Emma just moaned in answer as the masked woman bent to her tits and flicked a long dextrous tongue at her nipples, tracing the outline before concentrating on the hard nubs. Emma regained some composure and moved her left hand between their wriggling bodies and slid her middle finger into the pussy of Selina.

"Mmmm! Naughty, but nice!" Squealed Selina as she nibbled Emma's perky tits.

The sexual heat began to radiate from their ripe bodies as they rolled in each others arms. Then Selina rose from the bed leaving Emma wanting and frustrated, her pussy damp and aching for attention.

"I have a little something that I think you'll like."

Emma sat up as she watched Selina hold up a white fur glove and fit it to her right hand. Both front and back had tiny raised hair and Selina grinned like the proverbial Cheshire cat.

"It's so soft, I love it so. I call it my tabby tamer. Made from the fur of a Persian cat, the softest of all kitty cats. May I?"

Emma gulped and then relaxed as her body was stroked lightly with the glove. It glided over her stomach and gave her butterflies as Selina made small rotations over and over. Then she moved up to Emma's breasts and cupped the left followed by the right and the sensation of the warm fur was most exquisite. She fell back onto the bed and raised her arms above her head as she wallowed in the divine attention with throaty moans. Selina made endless circles on her tits, occasionally moving down to her abdomen, making sure not to touch the plump pussy mound between Emma's spread open legs.

"You are driving me out of my mind." Purred Emma who positively glowed.

"I know," came the smug reply from the cat loving woman.

Emma was tipped onto her belly and Selina moved the glove along her shoulders, gently massaging the spine before heading to the firm and ripe buttocks of the squirming woman. The soft fur felt sensational on Emma's inner thighs as each one was caressed in turn from behind. Her pussy leaked fluids as the English girl humped the mattress as she tried to rub her aching clitoris on the sheet. Her legs opened wider as her cheeks were squeezed at the same time, the left by a hand, the right by the glove.

"How does that feel?"

"Fantastic! Such a soft feel."

The glove fit perfectly in the space between buttocks and Selina sawed up and down while Emma sobbed in pleasure into the fluffy pillows. Then Selina smacked her peach of a bod and Emma was rolled onto her back again and her legs automatically opened as Selina finally laid the Persian cat glove on her damp mound. Selina made smaller and smaller circles inwards as she focused on Emma's pussy, brushing and swiping with the fur as Emma spread out her legs wider and wider. In an attempt to make a more firmer contact with the glove she lifted up her hips and knees.

"Mercy me!" Cried Emma as a steady rhythm of strokes of the furry mitt pressed onto her clit.

Emma gasped for breath as wave after wave of exquisite sensations washed over her. The pace increased and Emma shook in muted bliss as she snapped her head back into the pillows.

The concentrated pressure and the sublime feel of fur was making Emma quite giddy as every pore in her body perspired.

"Nearly there, nearly there." She gasped.

"Not yet, pussycat."

The glove was removed from between Emma's thighs and she raised her head and pouted as she saw Selina discard it without another thought.

She saw her own clit had swelled and was peaking out of the protective hood, wet and pink and Emma buried her right hand between hot thighs.

Her eyes widened when Selina held up a long and wobbly double headed dildo. Each end had a tapered head and had been crafted to resemble the faces of a cat.

"Say hello to my pussycat romancer. Want to try it?"

Just try and stop me, thought Emma. Already lubricated Selina adjusted her mask and scooted up to the curious Emma. Selina slipped her left leg under Emma and her right over the others left. Then Emma groaned as the head of one end of the unique sex toy entered her cunt with a squishy sound. Selina grinned wickedly as she inserted the other end into her own sopping muff.

"Now, move your hips."

Lost in a lustful haze Emma ground her pussy against the dildo and her exertion was matched by Selina. Together they rode it in tandem with rotating gyrations that caused the pair of them to virtually gobble up the thick length.

The odd shaped head rubbed Emma's tunnel with an exceptional friction as she stared directly at Selina who fucked herself with fast humps.

"Isn't it just divine?"

Emma could only grunt as her hair fell across her pretty face as she thrust harder into the false cat cock. Both were now filled with the double dong and their pussy mounds were almost touching.

"Now try this."

Selina reached between them and started to thumb Emma's clit. Emma reciprocated and as they humped to and fro on their butts they rubbed each other to ecstasy. Loud whimpers and moans filled the room as their heads lolled from their arousing ministrations.

"I'm coming, Selina!"

Emma screamed as her orgasm took hold and she held the dildo tightly in her hand as she kept it from withdrawing from her convulsing cunt. Selina also came and her mouth gaped open in silent euphoria as her pussy bathed the cat head end of the dildo. When they recovered their wits they untangled themselves and slowly pulled the twin fucker from their slick cunts.

They huddled together for a long while in silence and Selina removed her face mask and unbuttoned her boots. As they laid in each others arms the wall reverberated from the thump of the next rooms headboard banging against the wall. Muted sounds of a couple engaged in coitus filtered through.

"Bruce! Bruce, oh yes! Don't stop. Right there, right there!"

Bitch! Thought Emma.

"Alright then Doctor. Off you go, I need to have a little catnap. And thank you for a most enjoyable hour."

Emma collected her things accordingly and made it back to the room that she and Scarlett were sharing.

x

Scarlett returned to the bedchamber Wayne had provided for the two visitors a half hour later. When she crept inside the dark room she undressed and made to get into her nightgown. Then the gas went up with a hiss and Emma sat up in the twin bed as the lamp illuminated a guilty Holmes. Scarlett was caught out naked standing at the foot of the bed, her gown in her hands.

"So, how was our host? Any good? Did he bring you to a climax?" Asked Emma coldly.

"Dear me no. We just spoke and discussed the Queen."

"Holmes! You liar! You just fucked Bruce Wayne!"

"Not I." Said Scarlett sheepishly.

"Very well. Have it your way. I shall prove it using your methods of deduction I can observe that you have a fresh love bite just above your collarbone. Your labia are puffy and red and your nipples look like they could cut glass. You have hurried with your toilet and the distinct smell of semen combined with a masculine after shave cologne lingers about your person. You, my dear debauched Scarlett, have just had sexual intercourse with a male."

Scarlett shrugged her night attire on over her head and paused a moment. Then she burst out laughing and clapped her hands. She jumped into bed beside Emma who sat with arms crossed.

"Bravo Watson, bravo! A capital deduction. You have come along in leaps and bounds and I am heartily impressed. We may make a detective out of you yet. Yes indeed I have slept with Wayne. And he is rather good in bed."

Scarlett got cozy and caressed Emma who laid on her left side and made coo coo noises in her ear.

"Don't worry your pretty little head. He's only a man. By the way, I hope Miss Kyle didn't bore you too much?"

"No. Not too. And you were right. She adores cats."

Emma smiled to herself, snuffed out the light and within seconds both were sound asleep.

x

It was the beginning of the age of the skyscraper. Already New York City had the tallest building in the country and many other cities were starting to follow suit.

Gotham had a few, and Batman stood atop the highest as the clock struck one. The Metropolitan and Municipal was a fifty apartment building of brick and red stone complete with Gotham City's first and as yet electric elevator.

"Quiet tonight."

On occasion the city had moments of relatively little crime and this night was one of those. The bat garbed crime fighter looked down as the bitter November wind made his floor length cape flap behind his back and a few snowdrops whitened his navy costume. His face was hidden beneath a navy cloth cowl complete with two bat ears and his solid torso was under a tight grey and dark blue body suit. His gloves and boots were buccaneer style and he had a yellow utility belt about his waist.

"Cold nights mean no ne'er-do-wells abroad on the streets."

Inspired to operate as a vigilante to protect the citizens of Gotham he had chosen those outfit to instill fear into the guilty and the innocent alike. He would never forget how his own parents were senselessly murdered before his very eyes when he was but a child. He had been invigorated by his little tryst with Scarlett Holmes, and once he was alone had traversed the underground tunnels to reappear in downtown Gotham. He fired a lengthy piece of cable from his Bat grapple gun into the air and heard the Batarang take hold in the next building. His hands held on firmly to test the traction and then swung his frame into the air and landed successfully on the nearby roof.

"Oof!"

Batman crouched low as he scanned the area, above his head and below to the street.

He was on top of a six floor triplex apartment building that was half completed.

This was the main route of the procession that would bring Queen Victoria from her suite in the residence of the Mayor of Gotham to the Town Hall where the midday luncheon in her honour would take place.

And he was standing on the roof of Baron Gruner's property he rubbed his chin as the vigilante calculated the distances and wind velocity. Yes, this spot would be ideal for an assassination attempt on the life of Her Majesty as she rode in her open carriage with a rifle triggered by a crack shot. He pulled his high collar up around his neck and shot off into the night.

x

Scarlett and Emma had awoken to find their host out and Selina Kyle gone.

They dressed for their investigation by donning men's clothing, reason being that women behaving in the manner they were about to would draw less attention. To keep out the cold both had wool frock coats with padded shoulders and silver buttons. Under this they had white shirts, waistcoats and Ritter wool trousers with a button fly and waist adjuster. Emma wore a stiff Homburg hat blocked in chocolate brown wool felt. For some reason Scarlett had on a tweed Deerstalker hat with two peaks and the ear flaps down.

"Where the devil did you get that ridiculous headwear?"

"In New York. At a store called 'The Marble Palace' on Broadway. The hat is warm and practical. Now let us get on."

Having driven in a Hansom cab to the east part of Gotham they arrived at the property of the Austrian Baron. Under a pallid grey sky they quietly made their way to the rear and Holmes studied a lock on the door that took her no time to unpick.

They found a stairwell and climbed up to the top floor and made their way to the room that looked directly onto the main thoroughfare. Empty and dusty it felt cold as the snow fell in light flurries outside.

"We must be ten floors up, Holmes. Feeling giddy?" Emma said enthused by the experience of the tall height.

Apart from Saint Paul's Cathedral and the Monument in London, this was the highest they had ever been.

"Quite. Well, this would be an admirable spot for a snipers nest. If one would be that way inclined."

"Moran and Gruner?" Said Emma as she gazed into the adorable ocean green eyes of her true love.

"We must assume so. The day of the procession by the Queen will find us both here. Armed and ready. Come Watson I crave to taste Gotham City's finest Blue Claw Crab. Last nights bedroom activities have given me a ravenous appetite."

x

On the day of the Queen's open carriage procession Scarlett and Emma returned to Gruner's building suitably dressed for anything physical.

Emma had her revolver in her pocket as they tentatively climbed the stairs. When they got to the same empty room they waited in silence outside as they observed a figure on his stomach looking out of the open window. In his hands was an air rifle with a long range gun sight. Scarlett put a finger to her lips as the pair of them crouched down ready to pounce. Before they had their chance to act however a large shape smashed through the next window suspended on a cable.

"It's Batman!" Cried Emma.

The figure in grey and blue and masked in a cowl kicked out at the rifle, breaking the firing pin in the process. Gruner leapt up in surprise at the outrageous costumed man and cursed.

"Bastard!"

Gruner threw a punch at Batman who stepped back just out of reach. The Baron threw a second and then a third but the caped vigilante saw them coming and ducked under both. Batman lifted his right leg and make hard contact with the soft groin of Gruner. As he dropped forwards in acute pain Batman brought his elbow across the back of his neck and he crumpled to the floor groaning.

"Swine!" Spat Colonel Moran who emerged from the shadows.

Moran drove his boot into Batman's abdomen and he was knocked backwards. The costumed hero tucked into a ball and rolled off to the side. Holmes attempted to grab the assassin in a bear hug but the lean Moran shrug her off effortlessly.

"Doctor! Your gun!"

Emma fumbled in her pocket in a state of shock at the violent events but managed to drop her army revolver.

"Baron! The gas!" Screamed the Colonel.

Gruner crawled across the floor and found a case from which he brought forth a hand held device. As Moran withdrew the Baron smashed the object hard against the wooden floorboards and also left the room.

"Have a care, Watson!"

A yellow cloud billowed out and Scarlett, Emma and Batman collapsed under the influence of the noxious knockout gas.

x

Scarlett Holmes was the first to awaken from the gas and was instantly gripped by panic. She, Emma Watson and Batman had been placed in a circular shape facing each other and were seated in three wooden chairs.

All three were tied with rope and securely fastened as they sat.

Batman looked slightly the worse for wear as she watched his magnificent chest rise and fall as he breathed in and out.

He still had his face hidden under the cowl but unfortunately for him his costume was ragged and torn in all the wrong places.

His leggings were in strings on his muscled thighs and his trunks were just ribbons of material about his groin.

"'Pon my soul!"

In his half asleep stupor he sported a half erection which poked up on his belly giving Scarlett a decent view of the underside of his prick.

"Aha."

Scarlett then looked to the broken windows and noted the useless rifle that had been abandoned, then she expressed alarm when her eyes went to the crude, but deadly time bomb next to their feet. Six sticks of red dynamite were stuck together and along the sticks was a mechanical alarm clock which had two bells at the top of the round face and a metal handle fixed atop of the bells. Next to that were several barrels of flammable printer's ink that would cause a terrific explosion that would most likely devastate the nearby locale.

Including Her Majesty!

The time on the clock was five minutes to noon. The Queen was due to pass this very spot at that time.

"Watson! Batman! For pity's sake wake up!" Yelled a desperate detective.

The two other captives slowly came to their senses and snapped awake once they had digested the grave situation.

"A bomb! This must be their plan B, Holmes. Whatever shall we do?" Said a terrified Emma.

"We must ensure the dynamite does not go off in the vicinity of the ink. Look, below us. The River Gotham."

Their was a big hole in the floor of the unfinished building and the river was flowing directly under.

"Well, not the river but the water is winding its way toward it. If we can dump the bomb into the water it will be taken away by the current and we should be safe."

"But how?"

"Try to move your chair in the direction of the device."

They all had their hands pulled behind their backs and were bound by rope around their bodies. Their ankles also were tied to the front legs of the chair.

"Er, Holmes. Batman appears to have a stiff cock."

"Ignore that for now my dear Doctor and rock your chair."

All three scraped and teetered their chairs to get nearer the clock bomb.

Then Batman toppled and he fell on top of the device, his erection, almost full by now, had somehow looped under the handle of the clock.

"Hold! I have an idea!" Said Scarlett excitedly at the odd occurrence as they all stopped.

"You are aware of my published treatise on the one hundred and fourteen varieties of tobacco ash. Less known is my other treatise on how much weight the male penis can hold when erect. Just one of my little fancies."

"Really. You never cease to amaze me Holmes."

"It appears that an exceptional male in his prime can hold up to twenty pounds from his erection with a silk scarf tied to the middle of the shaft.

I calculate that the bomb of clock and dynamite here weighs about ten troy pounds. Batman could easily lift it with his impressive appendage and dispose of it into the river below."

"Wait," said Emma as she looked directly at Scarlett.

"Did you conduct a practical experiment with male volunteers?"

"Yes, it was a most unique afternoon. Long before we met."

Emma rolled her eyes. The woman was simply unique in every way.

"Batman? What say you?"

The caped vigilante had kept a discreet silence throughout the last few minutes. New to the role of masked avenger he had no practise in disguising his voice to maintain his secret identity. When he spoke he spoke like Bruce Wayne.

"I'll do it. But it is going to be difficult to keep my erection under such duress."

He spoke in a whisper and hoped that he was not recognised.

The ladies understood his dilemma as he shifted onto his knees, still tied to the chair and with his cock lodged under the handle of the alarm clock.