The Adventures of Scarlett Holmes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My dear Miss Holmes, you have behaved in a most improper and indecorous manner, and I have no choice but to give you a damn good spanking!"

Scarlett exchanged glances with Emma who cupped her tingling quim with her hand. Moran swished the crop and indicated to Holmes to bend over the couch.

"That's right my dear, wiggle that derriere for me, lift it up, higher if you would be so kind."

Scarlett assumed the position and Moran ran the crop over each perfect cheek then patted the left and then the right.

"Pay attention Doctor Watson, you may very well be next."

Emma gulped and became a tad nervous as she watched a tight jawed Scarlett tense. Her ass was prodded twice and then the play began. One smack came after another in quick succession all over the expanse of her offered bottom. Now on the lower cheeks a while and then on the tops of her thighs, every stinging contact brought out angry looking spots of red on the once pale flesh.

"Open your legs wider." He ordered.

Moran then gave some hard cracks on the soft inner thighs and Scarlett experienced a rush of pleasure in her pussy. Emma looked on shocked, but then her expression changed to one of exhilaration as she realised that Scarlett was in fact quite turned on. Then a hand slipped up to her damp cunt and Scarlett felt a fat finger enter her from behind.

"Sodden, like a bitch in heat. I have a craving to lance this desirable cunt with my prick. Doctor, as I fuck the voluptuous Miss Holmes I would regard it a huge favour if you would chastise my sorry bum with this most sturdy crop,"

Scarlett looked at Emma with big green eyes and nodded, not moving from her position bent over the couch. Moran moved in behind her and steadied her frame with both hands on her burning butt. His very hard and very erect cock poised to enter her vulva.

"Whenever you are ready." He said to a stunned Emma who lifted up the instrument in her fair hand.

The Colonel pushed his hips forward until the bloated tip of his hard cock separated the plump lips of Scarlett's pussy which opened up to accommodate the immense tool. Her head whipped back and up as she gasped and held on tight to the back of the couch. The unrelenting villain pushed in ever further until he met the flesh of her posterior and his balls laid against the crack of her peachy cheeks.

"Spank my sorry ass." He ordered as he raised his backside and widened his legs.

Emma raised her hand, tits jigging lightly as she struck him as hard as she could. He cried out and drilled his stiff pole into Scarlett who yelped with the powerful penetration. Again Emma spanked him across both buttocks and thrust him into her companion with extreme force that propelled her into the back of the seat. Moran felt stinging explosions that turned his flesh a bright crimson, and Emma enjoyed a gratuitous pleasure in seeing his pain.

"Harder, Doctor Watson, I am a wretched soul that needs chastising."

Moran began to move slowly as Scarlett adjusted to his thick girth, wiggling her rump for easier access. The walls of her pussy expanded and his rampant love pole throbbed most gratifying inside her velvet like cunt.

Emma rained blows with firm strokes and the crop swished through the air time and time again. His hands kept a grip on Scarlett's waist as he fucked her, making her wince and sob, as his body slapped hard against the alluring curvature of her remarkable bottom. The rhythm of his determined lunges matched Emma's smacks and all three were highly excited. The sound of crop on flesh merged with the wet squelching of cock in cunt as he and the blonde detective humped together.

"Have you ever had the like before, my dear Holmes?"

Scarlett could not form the words and just grunted in reply, too involved in the exquisite sensation of being totally stuffed with cock meat. Emma paused in her admonishment and looked at the incredible sight of her one true love being taken like a dog. By now Scarlett was literally dripping wet and a tell tale trickle of fluids ran down the inside of her right leg.

"The lady has a singularly tight crevice to be sure, exceedingly hot and snug."

Scarlett felt her strength wane and gradually lowered until she was flat on the seat, her massive boobs mashed against the fabric. Each and every violent intrusion into her cunt made her swollen clit press into the seat. Emma's hand found its way to her own quivering pussy and proceeded to delve into the greasy quim.

"Heavens! I do declare I'm going to climax!" Moaned a disheveled Miss Holmes.

The busty blonde felt the heat in her clit spread through her nether regions, followed by an invigorating rush that sparked her orgasm. Her slick cunt gushed over his hard shaft as her entire body flushed with her blessed relief. Moran slid out and his cock twitched and dripped down the underside of his huge log.

"Perhaps the good Doctor would like to suck it?"

Emma bit her lower lip. She had never had the inclination to partake of the male member, but as she perceived his glistening cock awash with the sweet juices of her lover she relented, much to the horror of Scarlett.

"Sir! You horrify me most severely!"

"Doctor Watson is her own lady, she should be allowed to make up her own mind."

"It's so big!" Emma gasped, wondering how it had been possible for Scarlett to take it.

Her tiny right hand grasped the upright dick and stroked it, weighing it up and feeling the heat and wetness. With her heart racing the petite beauty purchased the bell end with pursed lips and fastened onto the tapered head. Holmes sat up and looked on as Emma went to her knees at his feet and slid her mouth in a downward direction, sucking his length in by degrees.

"My word Holmes! She is a natural!"

Emma coughed around his profound erection as she ran her lurid tongue along the underside as she gobbled him up. Moran shuddered as his cock was bathed in her saliva when Emma moved back and forth along the top half of his large member. She reared up and exhaled deeply, with a single tear drop in her left eye.

"'Tis most salty." Confessed Emma who swiped her wet lips with the back of her hand.

"Emma, I implore you, cease this now!"

Emma paid her bisexual lover no heed and took the bulbous head into her mouth yet again, sputtering on the thing as he followed through with his aching prick. Her tender lips held firm as she sucked on the big appendage as if possessed. Now totally abandoned to the given task she swirled her pink tongue around the rock hard shaft and smooth head as she attended to her damp muff with her fingers.

"No, no!" Cried a sobbing Scarlett.

"Ignore her, touch yourself, make yourself feel good."

Emma bucked up and down on her bunched toes, her long hair falling about her shoulders. Her luscious lips, once exclusively reserved for the singular pleasure of the world's greatest detective, surrounded the throbbing cock and her face flushed with lustfulness as she played with her clitoris.

Moran could no longer hold back and yelled as he directed his spewing cock at the sweet face of Emma. His thick white cum began to shoot out and she put her mouth over the head and swallowed the hot spurts until he finally stopped pulsing.

"Uggh!"

Emma winced and spat out the foul tasting semen in disgust with numerous ejections.

"I do declare," she coughed violently. "That stuff to be the most repulsive of fluids I have ever had the misfortune to experience in all my life!"

"I agree, now you horrid man put up your hands, you are undone."

Moran turned to see the provocative vision of a heaving and naked Scarlett Holmes, legs akimbo, boobs bouncing, as she pointed his own revolver at his vulnerable groin.

"For pity's sake woman, be very careful with that gun, it has a hair trigger."

"My dear Doctor Watson, be so kind as to fetch our clothing and we shall make haste to Scotland Yard this very hour. and be sure to bring the toy that belongs to Her Majesty, Princess Louise."

"Consider it done, Miss Holmes, and please forgive my lapse in reasoning earlier. Never again shall I taste a male appendage."

"We shall discuss that at length later, you may be certain of that."

x

A telegram as dispatched first thing after the two ladies had enjoyed a sumptuous breakfast and Lord Crumpet arrived promptly at nine sharp in a near state of collapse. Relieved at the recovery of the bejeweled dildo he could not praise Scarlett Holmes enough.

"You really have it! We are immensely indebted to you, the both of you. Pray tell how you are to be rewarded."

Emma knew the slightly eccentric, but beguiling woman normally shunned rewards and monies, and yet this time she saw a twinkle in her sea green eyes.

"There is something I would wish for, if I may be so bold." Said Miss Holmes.

"Anything, just name it."

Scarlett stood by the fire and undid her hair and let her locks flow freely about her shoulders. Emma joined her and they peered deeply into each others eyes.

"I would consider it a huge favour to be allowed to borrow the dildo for the duration of the next twenty four hours, to be returned then, to you."

"Good lord! I see, for the pursuit of study no doubt?"

Scarlett gave her petite companion a sly wink and faced Crumpet.

"Yes, I wish to examine its properties most thoroughly."

Her smile was broad as the day was long as she quickly ushered his Lordship out and began to step out of her dress.

"Come, my love. Let us hasten to my boudoir."

xxxxxxxxxx

Chapter Two.

'The Case Of The Speckled Penis'

London 1888.

Scarlett's Point Of View.

My heart was gladdened to have the adorable little fuck bunny Doctor Emma Watson in my untidy bed once more.

It had been a while since my detective work had led me to the Continent in pursuit of my one true nemesis.

Sadly it was another failed attempt on my part. By my invitation upon my return to my humble London lodgings at 221B Baker Street, my dear Doctor had joined me for an evening of fun and frolics.

"My word Holmes, that is precisely the spot!"

Indeed my perceptive and vigorous tonguing had met with Emma's sweet spot where her succulent clitoris peeped out of the protective hood.

I sucked most frantically and drove the naked beauty insane with joy, as evidenced by her throaty moans.

As she was blindfolded and secured to my bed by restraints on her wrists and ankles her perception had been increased tenfold as she was my very own toy to play with.

"It's too good, it's too good!"

"My dear Doctor, less volume or else Mister Hudson will be here in a trice to investigate."

I was kissing her sublime neck as I inserted my middle finger inside her juicy quim and invaded the delicious tunnel therein. Emma squirmed on her pert bottom and the single bed sheet rucked up her ass crack in an incredibly erotic way.

Despite the perception my singular demeanour gives to the general public and the London Police Force I am most knowledgeable in carnal behaviour and activities, with either sex.

"Lick me my sweet, lick my cunt."

I looked down at the delectable female and drank in her diminutive frame as I fondled her.

Only a short while ago the dear Doctor had been buttoned conservatively up to the neck and the hem of her dress had barely shown an ankle.

Now the fragrant minx was stark naked and tied in a starfish position as I loomed over her, all boobs and ass. The nipples of her perky tits pointed up like two ripe berries that simply cried out to be sucked.

I obliged as I ran my fingers across her flat stomach and heard her hiss with delight.

My own pussy wept as I settled between those willowy legs and I humped her with my curvy frame, kissing and nibbling her nipples.

"Yes, yes, yes!"

Emma tugged on her bonds and snapped her head backwards into the pillows under her sweet head as I moved lower and lapped at her dripping slit from top to bottom.

Despite all notions of the stuffy Victorian age and society we are for the most part quite perverted and sexually active. We just do a fine job of hiding it. The heat from her loins made me fairly giddy with excitement as I slathered on my dear Emma's cunt with rapid swipes of my tongue.

"Your pussy tastes divine." I managed to utter as my chin became coated with her love juices.

Her toes curled downwards into the Egyptian cotton sheet as her belly fluttered and her breath became ragged.

I rotated my thumb on her pink rosebud and did not let up as she wriggled under me.

Then she arched her back as if electrified by the new fangled London Underground trains and she climaxed in my face.

I pursed my lips and kept them tightly clamped to her vulva which naturally increased her orgasm to the max.

"I think that you are in league with the devil, Scarlett Holmes." Said she as I took her blind from her eyes and kissed her full on the mouth.

I gently untied the scarves that had bound her to my headboard and she rubbed her ankles and massaged her tiny feet.

Later we laid in each others arms snugly as the window frames rattled from the windy evening. I had stoked a nice fire in the room and the flames licked and spat and illuminated the glowing features of my lover.

As I kissed her forehead I decided to broach the subject of my singular problem of bringing my foe to justice.

"Have you ever heard of Professor Moriarty, Watson?"

"I admit I have not."

'He is the most dangerous man in England and Europe, the Napoleon of crime if you will, yet he is invisible and unknown to the general public. In fact I have never met him, nor do I have the least idea of what he looks like. Just when I feel I have him he slips the net once more. 'Tis most frustrating."

Emma settled her right cheek on my boob with her eyes closed in rapt attention as she hugged me close.

"Just as I, he is the master of disguise and as elusive as a snake. I have had the good fortune to learn two facts from reliable informants that I intend to use to ensnare the evil villain for good."

"Two facts?" Emma whispered as she nibbled my erect nipple which made my pussy trickle fluids down my ass crack.

"Indeed. One, is that there is a high possibility he is here to snatch the fabled Mazarin stone. It is a yellow diamond which is part of the Crown Jewels. It is priced at no less than one hundred thousand pounds. With the aid of sister Morderd Mycroft and the British Government I have been given possession of the stone for twenty four hours from midday tomorrow. Ooh, nice!"

Emma had pushed me onto my right side and spooned her body behind me as she ground her flesh on mine.

"With the stone in residence right here I am expecting no less than three attempts to purloin it. There is rumour of three possible suspects for the intended theft, one of which will be Moriarty."

"How will you know which is the true Moriarty?" She asked as she fingered my fine pubes from behind.

"By his remarkable and unique physical trait that is the one defining characteristic of the man. When he ejaculates during sex or masturbation, the glans of his penis displays a quite visible speckled or mottled pattern in a hue of red and purple. This turns magenta until he has spilled his seed and he becomes flaccid."

Emma rose up sharply and sat up as it dawned on her my intentions.

"You mean..."

"Yes, I intend to fuck all three at the scene and determine the real Moriarty by his speckled cock."

"By all that's holy, I never heard anything so preposterous in all my life."

"And yet that is my intention. Once you have eliminated the impossible then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. Are you with me?"

Emma left the bed and padded over to the window in all her naked glory and my eyes never left the sensuous sight of her glorious backside. As she gazed out of the window at the nigh time London street below she crossed her right foot over her left so that her weight was on her left side and her back was arched. What a sight for sore eyes!

"Need you ask? Of course I am with you, wholeheartedly."

She turned her gaze to me and I melted as I looked into her honest light brown eyes, heavily lidded below groomed brows. Such a graceful creature did not exist but for the chic young woman standing before me.

Silhouetted by the gas powered street lights she was the epitome of Botticelli's Venus.

"Then the game is afoot. Now come back to bed you little tiger and lick my cunt."

x

Doctor Watson and I took a stroll in the morning soon after breakfast and then returned for a light tea served by Mister Hudson, my housekeeper. At noon Mordred delivered the precious diamond with no less than a dozen Yeoman of the Guard in attendance, all of whom withdrew, leaving myself the sole protector of the shiny toy.

"Good evening, my sweet."

Doctor Watson duly arrived looking scrumptious and spent a good half an hour cleaning and loading her trusty Adams Mark 3 army revolver, a souvenir of her time in Afghanistan.

The night drew in and I smoked by the fire as I collected my thoughts.

I find that the smoke sharpens my appetite for carnal knowledge. Having luxuriated in a bath after a little supper my body felt most cleansed and ready for an evening of sex. I had my medium length fair hair back and up and my nightgown was all I wore apart from my carpet slippers.

"That is a rough looking fellow to be sure." Commented Emma at the window as she perceived a dark clad figure with a rustic moustache approaching our front door.

It had been my idea to seat a crude looking and life sized wax dummy of myself at the window of the drawing room as a decoy for those who planned on gaining entrance to the apartment. Now the hour was after midnight and our first uninvited guest had deigned to call. I came out of my reverie and stood up.

"Withdraw to the bedroom, Doctor." I waved my hand at the surprised young woman.

"I insist on staying with you!" She implored.

"You will be in the way. Prey withdraw, but stay alert behind the door."

With the lights extinguished I hid in the shadows as the door opened softly and a tall man crept up behind the dummy, a sturdy cane gripped firmly in his fist and raised above his head.

"I beg your pardon but could you refrain from staving in the head of my effigy."

Startled and confused the man did a double take and realised that he had mistaken my decoy for me and had therefore underestimated me. Was this Moriarty? Dressed down for the task at hand?

"Confound it woman! Where is the stone?"

The fiend approached me, his moustache bristling, and with a malicious intent of physical harm on my person on his face. I drew my Webley chambered revolver from the pocket of my gown and pointed it at his chest.

His formidable dark moustache shaded a cruel lipped mouth as he scowled at me. He looked at me with a furrowed brow when I lowered my weapon and retreated.

I went to my sturdy desk and rested my posterior on the edge while I absentmindedly ran an index finger down my generous cleavage.

"You wish to see the diamond? Or perhaps a glimpse of these would suffice."

I unbuttoned my nightgown and revealed my large thirty six inch boobs with a dramatic flourish. I inhaled deeply and my chest heaved most provocatively as I shook my head and let my hair tumble loosely about my shoulders.

The man looked agape, his eyes staring fixedly on my curvaceous naked firm as I stepped out of the night attire and stood barefoot in front of him. I turned side on and let him leer at my rounded ass which jutted out behind me as I bent at the waist.

"But...what?"

I ran my finger across my stomach as I faced him again and let my thighs part slightly to allow him a glimpse of the small V of fine pubic atop my mouth watering bald slit.

Betwixt a rock and a hard place moustache man fumbled for the buttons of his fly and whipped out his erect pecker.