The Adventures of Scarlett Holmes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, isn't that better? Mister?" I purred.

So hypnotized was he that he refrained from giving me his identity He threw his top coat wide open and he feverishly wanked his cock as he scrutinised my desirable body.

I did ponder a moment on whether the real Moriarty would be so bold as to reveal his manhood in such a hurry, but then who could resist my irresistible curves. Modesty is not one of my virtues.

His cock was not overly large but had a nice thickness in the shaft.

"Watch me." I said.

I slid a finger inside my pussy and licked my lips as I gave him a come hither look. Frigging myself I made sounds of pleasure as my hand became a blur. He turned his foreskin back and I perceived the glans of his organ, smooth and tapered. No speckled appearance as far as I could ascertain.

"My word, I'm so wet, almost juicy you might say." I pouted as I spoke.

The man drooled some and I didn't need to be a mind reader to know that he wanted me. Well, who wouldn't? With his eyes fixed on me I widened my legs further and as I perched on the desk edge with my thighs apart he approached and stepped between my legs and aligned his prick to my pussy entrance.

"Yes!"

He rubbed the head up and down the moist slit as he stared into my eyes. I confess I let out a mournful groan as I gripped the edge of the desk and willed him to enter my aching cunt. With a sigh he did so and we both let out tiny whimpers from the sublime penetration.

"Fuck me, damn you, fuck me!" I spat the words and held my chin up high.

Moustache man started slowly but each thrust drove inside me deeply and my hand went behind him so I could draw him in closer. All that mattered was getting him off so that I could study his cock as he came.

He shoved in and out at a steady rate and my cunt responded to his thick girth.

My ample bosom wobbled on my chest as I was rocked against the desk.

Thanks to my wetness he was slick enough to glide in and out with ease.

"Gagh!" He exclaimed as his trousers puddled around his shoes.

The pressure of his thrusting made the desk bite into my ass as he buried his cock inside my welcome cunt. Then he surprised me by grabbing me by the shoulders and lifting me up into the air.

Totally lost in the moment my feet dangled in mid air as I was royally impaled on his pole and slid up and down as his hands held my buttocks.

"Fuck!"

I held onto him at the neck and mussed the collar of his shirt as my pussy slid down deeper and deeper until he was buried in me up to the hilt.

My juices flowed down my thighs and down his front as I creamed on his cock with my moans escaping my mouth with sheer bliss.

"Yes, yes, oh my word yes!"

I decided to change tack and turn around so that I faced the desk.

"Fuck me from behind, lance this cunt I say."

I stuck out my rump and felt his hands run all over my buttocks. Again he thrust up inside me and he held me by the hips as he pulled me to and fro on his length. I confess I liked it, no, I loved it as his body banged into me hard.

I moaned continuously as I was gloriously fucked and I squeezed my pussy around his embedded prick.

My feet dug into the carpet beneath me as his heavy ball sack slapped on my posterior with his unrelenting steam hammer thrusts.

"Whenever you are ready to cum, I wish to taste your cream."

I winced when instead of a reply he struck my lower right cheek with his leather glove and I cooed from the gratuitous pleasure it gave me. His rock hard cock drilled my velvet like quim most gratifyingly so and I put my fist in my mouth to stifle a scream.

"I'm going to cum soon," I lied and turned to look at his sweating visage.

"I want you to cum. Cum for me, cum on me. Cum now, I need you to cum now."

"Great Scott! I do believe I am spent!" He cried.

The man slid out of me and I turned quickly and dropped to my knees and tugged his twitching cock in my right hand. His seed flowed from his erupting cock and he gasped for breath as I stroked his throbbing length.

Once the white cum had spilled I looked at his glans and sighed.

"Ah."

I perceived a distinct lack of discoloration on his crown and realised he was not the Professor. I stood as he panted from his exertions and called out.

"Doctor Watson!"

The graceful girl appeared from the bedroom somewhat flushed with the rope of her robe untied giving me a tantalising glimpse of her nakedness beneath. I grinned as I knew that she had been listening at the door while she frigged herself.

Armed with revolver and handcuffs we secured moustache man and took him downstairs and locked him away in the kitchen pantry for the time being. He protested most loudly and I decided a gag would be needed.

Then Emma and I returned to my rooms.

"I do hope my desk hasn't been ruined," I said as I examined the sweaty puddle I had made in my ministrations.

Emma laughed as she began to prepare a hot tub in the other room.

x

Emma's Point Of View.

Two hours passed and my darling Scarlett Holmes had tended to her ablutions and toilet after her illicit fuck over her desk. I did not think that any of my adventures with the illustrious detective had been so highly charged sexually.

Back in her night gown with the plunging neckline she sat by the window as I paced the floor in my robe.

She and I looked at each other as a distinct creak on the stairs alerted us to an intruder.

Scarlett placed her finger to her lips and pointed to the door for myself to await the entry of suspect number two.

"Right," I whispered and held my firearm in a tight grip.

The stranger hustled into the drawing room and stiffened as he felt the cold steel of my revolver against the back of his ear.

"What's the game? What's up?"

He looked like a prize fighter, heavily built with a thick neck and expressionless face. Stood at the open door he looked around somewhat puzzled as his sullen eyes focused on Scarlett and then myself.

"If I may put it in a nutshell I should say it was ALL up." She said authoritatively.

I turned up the gas and the mans features were highlighted, at which I noticed Scarlett curl a disgusted lip at his plain visage.

"Step forward Sir and be recognised."

The man grunted and moved to the center of the room in his heavy hobnail boots. Surely this ruffian could not be the so named Napoleon of crime unless as my blonde lover had noted he was the master of disguise.

Alas, only one way to find out for certain.

"I know all about you, Scarlett bloody Holmes, and your bit on the side."

He threw me an hideous sneer and I felt my knuckles go white as I tightened my grip on my trusty revolver. Scarlett was icy cold as she stood before the giant of a man, she only five feet three. Her gorgeous green eyes and sexy pout made my heart flutter as she boldly stood before the intruder defiantly.

"Were you born so? Or did it come by degrees?"

She winked at me and as instructed I took off my floor length robe and stood as naked as the day I was born. The pair of them looked at my petite figure, narrow of hip and pert of buttocks, and I tilted my chin up proudly.

Scarlett did likewise as the stranger became less flamboyant and a little befuddled. I joined my blonde darling and we began to stroke each other and nibble each others lips, grinding our naked bodies in a most salacious manner.

"Don't mind us, go ahead and look for the diamond if that is why you came."

He took off his flat cap and shuffled on his boots as Scarlett and I locked mouths and kissed with our tongues seeking out the others. I stole a glance at the man and saw that the bulge in his trousers had grown significantly larger.

Transfixed by our making out he slowly tugged down his pants and released his erect member from the tight constraints.

Scarlett grabbed my bottom and squeezed me most passionately and my pussy tingled as I became moist with anticipation.

"Would you like me to kiss that better?" Asked Holmes in a matter of fact way.

"I'll bet he would love to have us suck him." I said joining in the foreplay.

We kissed some more and our tongues darted into each others mouths as we bumped hips brazenly and with audible smacks of our flesh.

"Ladies! What mischief is this! My cock is near to bursting!"

"Let us relieve you of your tension." Said Scarlett in a soothing manner.

We both drew nearer the brute and pulled his trousers all the way down to his ankles. I bit my lip as I held his rigid member upright and saw just how big he was.

My slender fingers barely went around the shaft which pulsed as his heart beat in his broad chest.

I turned to Scarlett and stared into her ocean green eyes as she pursed her perfect lips and fastened them to his bulbous crown.

He was circumcised and his glans free of any discoloration as my blonde lover slid her mouth down and sucked his cock in by degrees.

"My stars!" He spluttered as his cock was sucked and drooled on by Scarlett.

Fascinated my hand found my leaking pussy and I played with my clit as Scarlett bucked up and down on her toes as she hummed happily on the large hose. Then she handed his tool to me as if passing a baton and I blanched at the task ahead.

"Holmes, I don't think..."

She glared at me and I nodded and began to use my tongue to give the hot and saliva coated prick spiral licks up and down the veiny stalk.

He gave the most frightful noises as he hopped up and down and held my head in his left mitt and Scarlett's in his right.

We alternated our sucking as our hands pumped his shaft as hard as we were able.

I sucked, handed him over, she sucked and handed him back to me. His face went from left to right as if he were watching a game of tennis. We were finally rewarded as our man could no longer hold back and his thick cum spewed out into the air and smothered our fists.

"Ah!" Cried Scarlett as she scrutinised the pulsing cock head.

Gush after gush of cum burst forth from his twitching cock. Oozing white cream I also looked as closely as possible as he came and I could not detect any speckling reaction.

Somewhat spent he appeared disheveled and he blinked rapidly as he fished about for his discarded trousers.

Scarlett gave me the nod and I gave him a nice crack on the noggin and he crumpled to the floor.

"Poor wretched soul, but obviously not our man."

Scarlett spat some of his cum into the palm of her hand and rose up to wash once more.

x

Scarlett's Point Of View.

It took the dear Doctor the most part of a half hour to drag the hefty brute to one corner of the room and handcuff him to a chair.

The window made a crack and a swift whistle was heard by my dear Emma and I. The dummy shook and toppled over onto its side, a penny sized bullet hole in the temple.

"Exceptionally fine shot I must say. From five hundred yards no less."

The shot had obviously been fired from a room across the street and the gunman was presumably on his way to thieve the diamond from a deceased Holmes.

I again dispatched Emma to the bedroom and took the place of the dummy and awaited my visitor.

Sure enough I heard a light footfall behind me and I inhaled deeply as the person found the Mazarin stone and brought it to the window for a better look in the darkened room.

I spun in the chair and pointed my gun at his heart.

"Be so kind as to drop the weapon, my dear Sir."

I perceived the tall and handsome six footer in the all black attire as he let his gun clatter to my Persian carpet and raise his gloved hands.

"So, I do declare, Miss Scarlett Holmes. In the flesh."

Not quite in the flesh, but that was to come. I looked at the man who stood straight backed and alert with a curious mind.

"And to whom do I have the pleasure of addressing?"

"Never you mind." He raised a finger at me as if it were a loaded weapon, his clear blue eyes piercing mine.

"It would be wise of you not to cross me Holmes."

The manner in which he presented himself and his overall confident demeanour leant me to believe that this was indeed Moriarty.

But being the horny slut that I am I needed proof positive before coming to the wrong conclusion, and why did he have to be so damnably good looking.

The gas light flickered and dimmed and his eyes were suddenly highlighted against the shadow of his face and a thrill of the chase went right through me.

"I strongly advise you to dispense with the tedious threats, my good man."

"And if I do not?" He bellowed.

"Then Doctor Watson will put a bullet through your brain."

He turned to the open door of my bedroom where Emma, the saucy girl, stood naked with her revolver fixedly pointed at our latest suspect.

"You have me at a disadvantage I see." He spoke in a hushed voice.

She motioned with a shake of the barrel for us to enter my bedroom which we all then did.

"I would very much like you to remove all clothing and stand with your hands up."

As he reluctantly complied under threat of the gun I too stripped off and let the man drink in my naked body, as well as dear Emma's.

He stripped completely and my eyes widened at his quite fine physique, lean of frame and long shanks.

His semi hard and uncircumcised prick rose to half mast and reached what I guessed to be at least five inches in length.

Emma drew beside me and we all three looked from one to the next as the tension increased. I went to my bed and reclined on my side and crooked a finger for the fair man to join me.

"Go." Advised Emma him as she dramatically cocked her gun.

I saw that his massive protuberance had achieved full erection and his tool poked out from finely curled pubes that made his erection appear even bigger.

The foreskin hid his glans and I could not help but wonder what lay hidden under. He padded over to my side of the bed and I stretched out on my front and reached out. His cock bobbed up and down and I steadied it with both hands.

"Now, let us see." I peeled back the foreskin and reacted to the mushroom sized crown that pretty much put the upper portion of his shaft in the shade.

I licked upwards from the base slowly until I reached the tip of his huge organ. My mouth opened and his head entered until I clamped my lips tightly around it and hollowed my cheeks. He hissed at the vacuum I made and he actually let a dribble of saliva leave his mouth. Good start!

"This is witchcraft!"

Strange language coming from a learned Professor. Was this really Moriarty?

I angled my head and let his hot length slide into my mouth using my tongue to lick along him as I went.

With meticulous motions I began to suck and lick at a faster rate as he grabbed the back of my head and held me close to him.

I took his swollen cock deep into my throat and my eyes never left his as I rocked back and forth. There were no signs of him coming soon so intercourse it was going to have to be.

I released his dripping member and went onto my back as Emma reposed on a seat by the foot of the bed and crossed her slim legs.

"Go ahead and lick her out."

"If I must, I must."

He stole a furtive glance to Emma and gave his hard on a quick spiral twist and dropped his face to my snatch. I immediately let out a little sob as his hot breath puffed on my inner thighs and in an instant I was leaking love juice.

His right hand swept up my smooth as marble thighs and slipped across my belly which sent a shiver down my spine.

"Nice touch."

He murmured something as he found the moist opening of my pussy and proceeded to kiss my cunt before fanning out to my left inner thigh.

Then he moved inward and brushed my quivering snatch on his way to my right inner thigh. I writhed in pleasure and fingered his fine head of hair as he raised my bum and lapped greedily on my puffy labia.

"My word Holmes, he is rather good at that."

"Mm, hmm!" I mewed as his nose burrowed into my pubes and his tongue parted my outer lips on its way to my pink inners.

The speed of his licking was highly impressive and my arousal built and built as he brought me closer to my orgasm.

Tiny beads of perspiration dappled my cleavage as my boobs heaved from the heated attention my pussy was receiving.

He was doing things to me that only my lover Emma had been capable, now this man, this evil man, was doing the most delicious things to my clit. I sobbed for relief as he nibbled my nub and fingered my hole and soft quakes filled me to the core.

"I'm coming!"

I was still stroked as a surge of heat went through me and my cum coated his lips. Before I could collect my thoughts he was between my thighs lifting my hips up so he could penetrate me.

The impossibly wide cock head split my folds and embedded inside my cunt. I gripped his forearms and my nails dug into his flesh as he slowly moved in and out, inch by inch.

"Ahh!"

His hands were behind my back as he drew my curves to his chest and surged in and out with long thrusts.

My hips rocked and met his every stroke home as we moved in sync on the bed. He pulled me even further forward and sucked on my left boob as his cock ground into me.

I screamed as he bit and licked my hard nipple and my fluids bathed his balls as I came for a second time.

"My gosh!"

I heard Emma but could not see her as unbelievably this man quickened his pace and rammed into my soft pussy without mercy. I wriggled, I squirmed, I twisted on his wonderful prick as he pumped and pumped away, oblivious as to his predicament.

x

Emma's Point Of View.

"I wish to fuck the Doctor."

In a bold move he pulled out of Scarlett and got onto his back, his long, long legs pointing to the door and his prick high and straight up. I looked at Scarlett who looked at me and I breathed easier when she nodded yes.

I rose from my seat and handed her my revolver and positioned myself on his lap.

I shrieked as the suspect lifted me into a desirable position so that my divine pussy was right over his erection.

"Heavens!"

I rocked my hips as I eased my cunt down onto his thick knob and sank half way down his shaft.

It was a snug fit as I attempted to ride up and down with my thighs clamped tightly against his.

Tiny whimpers emanated from me as I placed my hands on his groin and stroked to and fro along his length.

The more I fucked him the wetter I became, a most wicked and welcome trembling ripped through me as my moans grew louder.

"You are as tight as a fly's cunt." Remarked the man somewhat ridiculously.

I moaned louder and my head rolled back as I accepted more and more of him in my sodden pussy.

My heart pounded in my chest wildly as his hands cupped my buttocks and caressed the soft skin.

My tits bounced in front of me as I rose and fell on him with a thrill.

I was a mass of trembling nerves as I fucked him, all the time sinking down as low as possible on his stiffness.

My pert bottom made smack, smack, smack noises on his groin as I bobbed on him at a furious rate, determined as I was to bring him off.

"What a little bunny you are!"

I heard Scarlett giggle beside us as the tremors in my belly multiplied as I moved faster as my orgasm neared.

My pubic bone rasped on his and I screamed as I exploded on his boner. I had my wits about me and I milked his cock with my contracting cunt muscles in an effort to bring about his climax.

"You witch!" He declared as I hopped off just in time for him to shoot.

Scarlett joined me as he pumped stream after stream of milky cum into our faces.

I swallowed some as my nose was smothered and Scarlett squeezed his shaft to ensure every drop was accounted for. He quickly understood the game was up and covered his bell end with his foreskin again.

"If you would be so kind as to pull back your foreskin, Professor."

I spoke with a steady tone as I gathered my wits and held the nozzle of my revolver directly on the mans testicles.