The Adventures of slave sal Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breaking the kiss, Christopher, ordered sal to the middle of the bed. The men got off it. "Here's what we're going to do. slave, you stretch out, and don't move for anything. Absolutely anything."

"Yes, Sir." sal spread his arms and legs in an X. Robbie went to one of the items of decor in the room, a vase holding decorative feathers, removing two. Robbie handed one to Christopher. Each taking a side of the bed and aiming the tips at sal's side. sal had been getting more and more nervous, he hated being tickled and he had been ordered not to move. sal really hoped he could obey.

The feathers hit sal at almost the same time, sal took a deep breath in and started to giggle, working hard to keep his limbs in place. sal wasn't able to completely succeed, so his arms and legs moved back and forth as he forced himself back. Robbie laughed and Christopher sounded threatening when he said "I told you not to move."

"i'm sorry, Sir, i'm trying hard." sal said sincerely.

"Try harder boy!" Christopher added his fingers to the tickling, but laughed showing he was enjoying it all.

"Yes, Sir, i'll do better." sal was really trying, giving it his best, but he couldn't stay still. Robbie was laughing as well.

"Faster Robbie!" Christopher encouraged his husband, who sped up his feather against sal's side. Christopher moved his feather faster. Finally sal lost it and curled up in a ball.

Christopher and Robbie pulled back their feathers and laughed, climbing on the bed and wrapping sal in their arms. sal got control of himself and lay there as their hands felt over his tight body.

The husbands kissed again, with sal between them. sal's hands found their cocks and pulled on them. Both were very hard and felt good in the slave's hands.

Christopher moved his cock to sal's lips and slowly pushed in. sal began to suck, putting all his effort into the job. sal moved both hands to Robbie's dick and played with Robbie's balls as well. Robbie's balls felt nice in his hands, even as he realized he was serving a sub.

Christopher slowly fucked his cock in and out of sal's mouth, going deeper and deeper in. sal could take an amazing amount of dick down his throat, so it wasn't difficult for him to take the impressive length of Christopher in. sal managed his breathing correctly, and was able to really make Christopher feel good. sal caught sight of Robbie, and saw a smile on the sub's face, glad sal was pleasing his Dom so well, and that he wasn't the low one on the totem pole.

After a good sucking, Christopher pulled out, "Time to suck Robbie now."

"Yes, Sir." sal said, both he and Robbie moving so sal's mouth could engulf the sub's cock.

"Oh fuck yeah!" Robbie exclaimed as he got his dick sucked. sal was proud that he made Robbie feel so good.

"I know you don't get to put your cock in a lot of stuff, aren't you glad today's special?" Christopher asked his sub.

"Oh, fuck yes boss!" Robbie writhed, putting his hands on sal's head and guiding the slave deeper on his prick. Robbie was almost cruel, but sal loved it rough. "So fucking warm, the mouth is so fucking warm."

Robbie continued to hump sal's face for a few minutes, moving his hips, and hence his dick, to new angles in sal's mouth.

Christopher let it go on for a bit, them moved beside his husband, gripping Robbie tightly around the waist. Christopher poked his cock towards sal's mouth, "Do us both now." Christopher's tone was even. sal pulled his mouth back, eliciting a sigh of loss from Robbie. sal moved to try to get both big cocks into his mouth. It was not going to be possible, but sal did his best, getting the heads in and really moving his lips and tongue.

Christopher gave a soft chuckle, Robbie did a full laugh. The husbands used their hands to keep their cocks playing in sal's mouth as the slave tried to get as much of the dicks in him as possible.

Christopher pulled out. "Keep going on Robbie."

"Yebs Sirb." sal managed to get out almost intelligible words as his mouth again covered Robbie's penis, to Robbie's animalistic grunts of resumed pleasure.

Christopher moved over to the back of sal, who was splayed over the bed. Christopher's hand move over the globes of sal's ass, feeling and kneading them. Christopher's hand move into the crevice, teasing sal's hole, causing sal to moan around Robbie's dick.

Christopher leaned over and picked up the bottle of lube on the bedside table, applying some to this finger. That finger found its way back to sal's hole and outlined the pucker. sal's ass twitched, Christopher grinned, even if neither of the others saw it. The finger started to push slowly in, wiggling. The spasms the invasion caused moved up sal's body and added to the fellatio sal was giving to Robbie. Both boys groaned, a single finger of the Dom eliciting such a reaction.

Christopher's expert finger moved and continued the thrills sal was experiencing, virtually requiring him to increase the intensity of the head he was delivering to Robbie. For his part, the submissive husband was playing with his own nipples and letting out enough loud sounds to make up for sal's filled but silent mouth.

The Dominant played a little, than used both hands to pull apart sal's cheeks, his thumbs opening the hole and jiggling it a bit. Picking up the lube bottle, Christopher applied it to the ass in front of him and his own dick. Getting between sal's legs, he put his cock's crown up to the opening and ran it up and down the valley. Christopher could see sal's body writhing in anticipation, Robbie's eyes were closed, lost in his own world.

Christopher started to push in, so slowly, so deliberately, sal moving to accommodate the huge manmeat. Robbie opened his eyes as he felt the changes echoing on his own dick, and smiled at this husband. Christopher's advance kept on unstoppably, sal making noise and bucking his hips.

Fully sheathed in sal's ass Christopher moved his own hips around, mixing his body with sal's. The thrusts began, slowly, very slowly, full withdraws and reentries. Christopher felt every inch of his prick covered with sal's hot ass, and then exposed out to the air, then back again. The Dom watched the sub and the slave reacting to the start of his fucking, every movement reflected in them.

Placing his hands on either side of sal, Christopher began to speed his thrusts, this reverberating in the other two, more and more speed and power, the bed moving under his powerful assault. sal took it all like a good slave, still concentrating on the dick in his mouth.

Christopher got into a strong fucking rhythm, enjoying the sensations on his dick, and the control he had over the two others on the bed, knowing his fuck was directed to sal, indirect to Robbie, but he fucked all the same.

Slowing and wanting a change, Christopher moved so he was taking sal from the side, both laying on the bed. As the movement happened, sal's hands came up to keep Robbie's cock in his mouth. Robbie moved to adjust, never letting his dick out, and moving so his head was now close to sal's knees. Robbie hugged the legs before him, feeling the reactions of Christopher's fuck there as he did on sal's mouth work.

Tired of the tighter fuck of sal's closed legs, Christopher reached down and guided Robbie's hand to raise sal's leg up, giving Christopher access to fuck deeper. He grinned again as the sounds from both submissives grew more intense as that change moved from sal's mouth to Robbie's prick.

Deciding it was time to cum, Christopher increased to full speed, the bed shaking and the bodies reacting to his fuck grabbing the covers to hold on. With a final deep thrust, he shot into sal's boy-pussy, the man letting out a guttural growl. Robbie couldn't take it any more and shot as well, coating sal's mouth with spunk.

Robbie pushed sal's face out of his crotch, rolling completely on his back. Christopher withdrew his spent cock, and sal, taking two quick breaths to gather himself, shifted around the men to clean off Christopher's dick.

When sal finished cleaning his cock, Christopher moved up to rest at the head of the bed, patting the spot beside him, Robbie came to lay there, arms under each other. sal started to clean Robbie's dick, gently licking every bit.

The husbands lay there, sal kneeling further down the bed waiting for instructions.

"Quite a present, isn't he?" Christopher reached over and kissed Robbie on the cheek.

"He sure is. Max is very good to us." Robbie moved over to cuddle a bit to his husband. "It was great actually getting sucked off for once."

sal waited patiently, this was an evening for them, and he just needed to wait until called to do something. It came when Christopher told him to gently massage their cocks. sal did, letting the husbands relax. sal's hand were talented, so it wasn't long before both had responded with blood flowing in, adding to their size. Christopher tossed the lube to sal, and indicated sal should apply it to the Dom's cock. Once done, Christopher said "Up, get yourself on that pole."

"Yes, Sir." sal got into position, sliding the massive member into the ass, taking it all until sal was literally sitting on Christopher's lap. sal began to rock up and down on the length of the dick in him.

"You can get blown again." Christopher looked over at Robbie, who didn't need to be told twice. Robbie stood up on the bed, guiding his prick into sal's bobbing mouth.

sal rode Christopher, the man's hands on sal's hips setting the pace while sucking Robbie. Having already gotten off, neither of the husbands was in a rush, and sal had a long slog in front of him.

When his thighs began to ache, sal knew he couldn't stop, he had to continue pleasing the men using him. sal's pain or tiredness was irrelevant, and he kept up his work. Robbie's eyes were closed and head thrown back so glad to be in the receiving end.

It was a long fuck, a long steady fuck as sal got exercised hard and had to use all his skills to keep the men aroused.

"Baby, do you love me?" Christopher asked, obviously to Robbie.

"Boss, I love you more than anything in the world." Robbie replied, opening his eyes and looking at his husband.

"Than join me in this pussy, get your dick in there. And Happy Anniversary." Christopher rubbed his hand Robbie's leg as huge smiles grew on both their faces.

Robbie pulled out of sal's mouth, who had heard the exchange, and hoped he would be able to take both giant cocks. Not that he had any choice, he was a slave and his existence was to pleasure men.

Robbie put a massive amount of lube on his own cock, and as Christopher slowed his thrusts, added as much lube as he could to sal's ass. Once applied, Robbie position himself to insert his cock next to his husbands, who had stopped moving.

The pressure on and in sal's ass was tremendous, the slave gripped the covers tightly and let out an inhuman sound.

"I know Robbie's hung, make all the noise you want boy." Christopher gave permission, and sal let it all out. Robbie joined in, and the room filled with noise.

After significant pushing, Robbie made it in, both he and sal making new, even louder shouts. sal gasped for breath, his pussy feeling completely stuffed, so much manhood in him, his ass stretched as wide as it could be.

The husbands left their dicks in place not moving for a moment, reaching around the slave to feel each other. Both began to pump, moving against each other and sal's back channel. The friction was great, and both had to put muscle into their fucking. sal considered that he still had permission to make noise, so he did, giving out loud grunts.

Robbie and Christopher added their own sounds, both obviously enjoying the double penetration. Christopher was able to speed his thrusts more than Robbie, and sal had the odd sensation of two cocks fucking him at different speeds.

Robbie dripped sweat on sal, who dripped sweat on Christopher, everyone was hot and their muscles straining.

"I'm so close!" Robbie shouted.

"Cum! Cum! Cum!" Christopher spat out. Robbie did, his orgasim triggering his husband's. Robbie fell on sal, who fell on Christopher. All three bodies lay entwined a few minutes as they struggled for breath. sal stayed in place until Robbie rolled off, then sal moved down to clean off Christopher. Finishing that, sal moved to Robbie, amazed at how much girth had been in his boy-pussy. The husbands were holding each other, and dozing, falling asleep in each other's arms.

Following the plan sal had with his Master, the slave curled up at the foot of the bed, to be available to them if they wanted him in the night. Turns out they didn't, and the good slave had been awake and unmoving a bit before the couple.

Christopher woke first, and seeing sal patiently waiting whispered, "Go on ahead, I'd like some alone time with Robbie."

"Yes, Sir." sal eased off the bed. "Thank You for using me, i hope You had a wonderful anniversary."

"We did, you did a good job, I'll tell Max how pleased we are." Christopher softly responded.

"Thank You, Sir." sal slipped out of the room. In the hall, sal moved down to the main floor, and checking in the lounge, found his Master reading a book and sipping coffee.

"Master, i'm sorry i wasn't able to make Your coffee." sal knelt before his Master.

"It's alright boy, I know you had a busy night. I could hear quite well. Sounded like you all really had a good time." Max looked down at His slave.

"Yes, Master. They split roasted me first, then they both put their dicks in my boy-pussy at the same time." sal reported.

"DP, that must have been a lot of meat in my boy." Max gave a slight smile.

"Yes, Master, a whole lot of meat." sal looked with admiration at his Owner.

"I'm proud of what you've done. You handled the dinner quite well, and I know that was tough, there were a lot of guests, but you kept up. After you serve our guests breakfast and they head home, I'm going to fuck you good." Max had a full smile now.

"Oh, thank You Master! i love getting fucked by You." sal said in all earnestness.

"Good boy, now go get breakfast ready for when the lovers decide to join us." Max ran his hand over sal's head, from the back to under his chin.

"Yes, Master." sal got up and went to the kitchen, looking forward to the fucking he would be getting later.

12