The Move

Story Info
Socialising without clothes.
2k words
4.41
7.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please note that although condoms aren't mentioned in this story, they were used for the anal sex between me and our guest.

***

Dave and I moved back to the UK in very late 2018, having lived (before France) in London for a number of years. I like big cities as there is something for everyone, including on the gay scene with 'mainstream' bars and clubs to those that cater for more niche markets. But now, in many towns the gay scene and bars are that in name only, overrun by fag-hags, hen parties and the straight-but-oh-so-gay-friendly trendies. Trying to find and cruise a genuine bit of cock is nigh on impossible!

For a bit of fun, I signed up to a Naked Gay Social Group. and to be honest, there were gatherings that due to work commitments and lack of transport we were unable to attend. Gay naked film viewings at members houses, gay naked games nights (with a no touching rule bizarrely) and gay naked pizza parties. And, as I said, none we could attend even if we had wanted to.

One of the members sent me a private message, having seen my profile but as he wasn't our type physically I made a polite excuse not to continue the exchanges. And after 3 months or so, forgot all about the group. Just as the first year was ending and the nominal subscription was due for the second year (the group organiser sent a reminder) I was contacted out of the blue by another member who certainly looked more promising. Some guys had body shots- dressed or otherwise, some head and shoulders, some little emojis or even photos of their pets. This guy had a passport style selfie and seemed Joe Ordinary, mid forties and similar to ourselves, which suits me down to the ground. Too young and/ or pretty and they wouldn't fancy us (and in some cases nobody but themselves anyway) and too unattractive to me and it defeats the object. We exchanged a few messages, very non-sexual and not at all explicit, I emailed him a photo of me and Dave on holiday in speedos and we arranged for him to come round for a drink one night, a naked wine evening.

John didn't live far away at all and turned up at our apartment on time and wearing only a t-shirt and shorts. Average height and build, I'd had a similar idea and I wore a long vest over short shorts (and no underwear of course, but for a favourite cock ring) which came down almost to my crotch and we exchanged greetings and pleasantries, he sat down on the couch next to where I would sit. Unsure of the etiquette, he remained dressed and so did Dave (who is shyer than myself) whereas I removed my shorts as I poured the drinks. Due to the length of my vest, he didn't notice at first and I sat down next to him as we chatted some more. When it was time to top the drinks up, he went out on the balcony for a cigarette and I returned with glasses filled, sat down and removed my vest so that when he came back in I was starkers. He hadn't seen my cock as it was mainly hidden by my vest and now I was sat down, again he had a limited view. He asked if we minded if he also stripped and who were we to object?

I caught a full look at his flaccid cock and his torso, he was pretty hairless anyway and his little bush was very neatly trimmed. His cock was average length, hung slightly to one side and his balls looked a good size and I hoped they were full. The conversation continued and soon, as the couch is small, I ended up with my legs over his lap and him resting an arm on my shin. Dave stayed in his chair but returned from a trip to the bathroom naked, he came back in the room and as John hadn't turned round to see him, got a good view of Dave's arse before he sat down although probably not much sight of his totally shaved and cute cut cock. I think that we were all now naked was the cue for some action and as John held his almost empty glass in one hand, he put the middle finger of the other hand in his mouth so it was good and wet and then manoeuvred it to my arsehole.

Now I really love my clean little hole being fingered both outside and in and he was slowly circling my ring before almost finishing his drink and then dipping his finger in the remains, placing the empty glass on the floor and returning his wine moistened finger to my attention demanding man cunt. Of course, the attention had caused my cock to swell and as I was on my back my erection was flat against my stomach. Dave smiled and although he couldn't see John's finger, he knew from experience what was going on and he had a great view of my solid dick. He stood up, revealing his own hard on and wandered over, standing in front of John who reached out with his empty hand and began tugging gently at Dave's piece of meat. Dave has a dick that I love to sit on as it's small and cut so the head rubs nicely against my prostate when he fucks me. There's never any pain and, for me at least, plenty of pleasure.

Neither of us had seen what John had to offer yet in all its swollen glory but Dave made a move for the bedroom where we would have more space and a soft, flat surface to play on and explore each other's bodies. Besides which, although I hadn't known what to expect, I had placed the lube and poppers in the bedside drawer earlier. Just in case...

John resumed his stroking of Dave's cock and I was soon face down on the bed whilst they stood next to it and of course by now we could and had all seen each other rock hard and raring to go. I moved so that I could get my head in between the 2 of them and took the end of John's cock in my mouth. He wasn't cut and my tongue worked his foreskin and savoured the precum there, licking over his leaking piss slit. His cock swelled with pleasure and I took ot deeper in to my mouth so that I could smell the faint piss aroma from his pubes. He and Dave were by now tongues entwined and I stopped to get the lube and poppers from the drawer then returned my attention to his tool. He had seen what I had done and briefly stopped playing with Dave's hard on to open the lube and squirt some on to a couple of his fingers on one hand and some on the palm of his other, then glided them down my arse crack before enjoying playing and teasing my opening once more and using his other lubed hand to play again with Dave's cock. To be fair, Dave oozes precum and the addition of lube makes him produce even more.

I was happy sucking deep and then pulling back a little to suck just the head of his cock and tease out whatever juices he wanted to give me, hoping he had by now seen and indeed realised the significance of my yellow cock ring. As the tip of his finger finally entered my arsehole, I thought he had shot his load all too soon but as I sucked it down, I realised that he had splashed out just a very small but satisfying quantity of piss. I pulled him in further and sucked harder as his finger probed me deeper.

I knelt up on the bed to join the tongue fest and after some swapping of spit with the guys, John whispered to me to turn round. I did as he asked, offering my arsehole to him and opened and then sniffed the poppers. Within a second or two, I was even hornier than before and knew he was opening the lube again, this time to put plenty on first his knob and then a generous quantity to my hole, by now my arse was in the air and hungry as fuck.

He knelt on the bed right behind me and teased his cock in between my parted cheeks. Dave came and knelt in front of me too so I could take his cock in my mouth and we played a quick naked party game, only at our place touching was allowed... a round of pass the poppers! John teased my hole a little more and then guided the tip of his cock to my slippery entrance, then gently and slowly pushed and in it started to slide. Wow, I was so horny that I thought I was going to shoot there and then and for sure I leaked more juice than normal as my cock throbbed. John pushed a little deeper and although he was longer than Dave, fortunately his cock wasn't too fat and I was able to not only accomodate but enjoy.

I wasn't sure if he was in as far as he could-or wanted to- go but just knowing he was inside me turned me on and I continued to suck on the next helping of precum from Dave.

Up above now, as I was being spit roasted, Dave and John were both leaning in and kissing passionately, something they both seemed to enjoy and John started to pull out and then steadily push back in rythmically, thrusting from his hips. As this went on, I wanted to see what was going on and so I decoupled and the action stopped temporarily. I lay on my back this time and re-lubed my arse, positioning myself broadly as before but looking upward rather than facing down. I took another hit of amyl and felt John's still rock hard cock slide in me once again. Dave had to lean at a slightly different angle to get his little hard on back in my mouth but I didn't suck as vigourously as before so his erection could soften a little, allowing him to give me just a small squirt of pee as a sign of approval for what was happening.

The head of John's dick rubbed against my prostate which I love as he once more got back in to the gentle rocking and, once we were all in a state of obvious enjoyment, he took hold of my knob and squeezed it tight as he fucked me further and faster. I clamped my sphincter down hard on his own cock in an attempt to stop myself shooting straight away and to hopefully give him a more pleasurable shag, and I too very slightly moved my hips to tease him more and make sure that we pulled a little further apart than otherwise and the inward thrust was a little longer. I rode that piece of meat like a good slut, really wanting to make sure he enjoyed the ride as much as me and as much as Dave could see I was loving it and when he started speeding up the thrusts and the breathing, I knew what was coming and where we all wanted it to end up. That feeling of someone emptying their fulsome bollocks up your ass is something I adore and as he shot his voluminous load up my manhole, I felt the spasms of his juices emptying from him and simultaneously filling me up. As he did so, he tugged manically on my cock which was also ready to explode and as it did so, Dave bent down and opened his mouth where most of it was directed- and ended up- and he repaid the favour and dumped his own salty load (plenty as ever) down my throat.

We kind of collapsed into an entwined heap on the bed and didn't move much for a few minutes before I got up, kissed John a thank-you and went for a shower. He dressed and left shortly afterwards as it was late and he had work the next morning but we have had 2 replays since and another one scheduled soon. That's the sort of social club I like!