The Adventures of Tim Bodge Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Has the frigate checked in?" asked the Captain. He was sitting in his chair, with an armrest on each side. Thinking about the two corvettes it was making him mad. Taking a firm grip with both hands on the armrest, I'll kill those Captains if we lose this prize.

His destroyer was about twice the size of the corvette, with more firepower. But he still needed the corvettes to be the front guards. They were no way near the target. They have some idea of the ship's size in the trap, just based on the number of mines exploded. The number of mines suggested a large freighter.

"Captain, I've contacted the frigate. They are ready, waiting for orders." The communication officers said. The Captain was worried about the two corvettes. If they could not communicate, they would have to call off any more movement. Sitting back in his seat, he decided to give them a little more time. "keep trying to get ahold of the corvettes; let me know as soon as you get them.

***

"Sarha, how are you doing on the hacking?" asked Pauline. She was just sitting at the table, thinking and waiting for a word from Sarha.

"Pauline, I now have total control over both the corvettes and part control over the frigate," Sarha replied. She appears standing next to Pauline.

"Sarha, can you give back control of their ships for a while, then gain re-control later?" asked Pauline.

"Yes, but why would you want me to do something like that?" Sarha replied.

"Well, if the group commander cannot control all his vessels, he will return back to his port. We do not want that." Pauline stated. "Ladies, are all of you ready?"

Each girl says yes. "Sarha, I want the two corvettes to have partial control until further orders. Ok, watch your screens, and wait for my orders."

"Pauline, both ships have their controls back, for a time." Said Sarha.

***

On board the Pirate ship: "Captain, I have control back. We are good to go." Said the helmsman. Saying this, he now feels better and safer.

"Open the fleet command interface; tell the group commander we are back online. And ready to go." Said the corvette Captain. Now he also felt better. Now he would not miss the fight.

"All hands, get ready, to your stations," Captain ordered.

"Captain, our orders are to stay ahead of the group. Waiting for the scanner to pick up our target." Said the communications officer.

All ships were moving forward after receiving orders. The two Corvettes had left the rest of the ships, heading ahead, each to one side of the group.

***

"Pauline, we have movement from the pirate ships." Said Sarha.

Everyone sat up at their stations; the waiting soon to be.

Madlyn watched the cameras move with the ships, staying right with them. Seeing the corvettes move to the front she reported: "Pauline, the corvettes are moving to the front of the formation. Each remains slightly to the front and to the outside. The cameras are staying right with each ship."

"Sarha has soon as the pirate's vessel get within the firing arc, start moving their mine towards them," Pauline said. "Tammy, make sure your probes take-out the engines so they do not getaway."

"Sarha, are you getting any information from their computer system," asked Pauline.

"Pauline, I am downloading it all now, from both corvette and the frigate," replied Sarha.

"Ladies, please listen; I know each of us has had a bad experience with the pirates. So please take your time with what we are about to do. I would like them to know what it feels like to want a quick death. Please make it slow for your own good." Pauline stated.

Each girl now understands why this remains so important to each of them. This is the payback for all each has gone through.

"Pauline, they are within the firing arc, now. They will know there's nothing in their trap, soon." Sarha replied.

"Ok, let's do it. Sarha takes back control, hold the corvette's where they are. Leave the communications open so they all hear what is going on. Tammy blow the engines on all ships." Pauline said.

"Sarha, could you open all channels to the pirates' ship?" asked Pauline.

Tammy looked at the screen and with a big smirk pressed the buttons that controlled the probes next to each ship's engines. On each of the ships, there are three explosions; they all now have disabled all engines.

Sarha started moving all the pirate's remaining mines towards their ships.

"To the pirates, that are now without engines. You have come to meet your maker. Each one of us has been taken by you or someone like you. Now, I hope in the end, you will each known how we all felt. It will be a while before the end comes, so enjoy your time left." Said Pauline.

With Sarha moving the mines toward them, the ships start firing at them, doing their best to keep them from approaching. Sarha kept her probes, pushing the mines closer and closer. "Sarha, do not let the mines touch their ships yet," Pauline said.

"Tammy, I need you to set-off a few mines on one of the corvettes. Take out the side next to the frigate." Asked Pauline.

With a sneer, she pushes the button for the left side of corvette # 1. A large hole opens up. With the hole opening, debris and pirate bodies were just floating there in space. Tammy sat there watching what was happening, thinking that it could have been Tabitha and herself. She's not showing any remorse, just sadness.

"Tammy, go ahead finish off corvette # 1, please," Pauline said. "Sarha, open channel to all other ships," asked Pauline.

"To all Pirates, please watch your corvette on the far-right side. This will be your fate." Pauline said. "Now."

Hearing 'NOW,' Tammy punched all the buttons for corvette #1. Looking at the screen, watching the corvette explode. There was a second explosion that occurred. The second one was their power core detonating.

Madlyn's cameras were still focused on the side of the ship and started seeing doors open. "Tammy, they are starting to leave their ships," Madlyn said.

Tammy started pushing buttons; the probes were starting to explode around the escape probes doors of each ship. Sealing the escape probes inside their ship. Now no one can escape their lifelong destiny.

"Tammy, Sarha, send in the mines, also set-off the probes. Let's see what will be left." Said Pauline.

"Tim, I have found where their home base is, but there seem to be about one hundred fifty prisoners; this is made up of men, women, and children. There seems to be one more frigate someplace." Sarha reported.

"Sarha, was there any communication between the ships and home base?" asked Tim.

"Tim, as far as I can tell, we cut off the communications before they had a chance." Spoke

Sarha.

"Pauline, we need to finish this now. We'll go get the prisoners next." Said Tim.

"Ok, ladies, we are needed elsewhere; let's finish this now," Pauline stated.

Tammy and Sarha started setting off their probes, Jeanne operating the heavy power pulse particle beam cannon, asked, "Do you want me to work on the destroyer?"

"Jeanne, you take as many shots as needed to finish it off," Pauline said.

Jeanne lined up the shot, so everyone knows she was firing; she yells, "Fire in the hole." They all feel the ship jerk a little. They all watch the destroyer, they see the shields start to buckle, but they held.

Jeanne didn't waste another minute, firing a second time, then waiting ten seconds and firing a third time. "Yelling, two on the way."

Everyone still watched the screens; the second shot collapsed the shields, sending three-shot straight through the bridge and into the power core at the ship's rear. At the same time, the other ships all started to explode and break apart. It only took about thirty seconds to finish.

"If there are any mines or probes with explosives, I need them exploded, now," Tim said.

"All clear," Tammy said, also Madlyn. Everyone checking their screens to see if there was something out there.

"Tammy, go to the bridge with Sarha, set a course to their home base, let me know how long before we get there," Tim said.

Tabitha got up and headed out the door, racing to the transfer room. Reaching it and transferring back to her ship. She was now placing the regal 1 back into the cargo bay. After leaving her ship, she headed back to the operations room.

Tammy turned to head out the door and to the lift. The rest of the girls were still sitting in their seats. Now to feel the normality of what had just happened. They had just killed over three hundred pirates. It took less than ten minutes to do it.

Tabitha was now back at her station. She was the only one finding it a little disturbing. She'd never seen or had to deal with a pirate on a personal level. She also never had to kill anyone.

Jeanne, Pauline, and Madlyn walked over to Tabitha, hoping to help her deal with everything that had happened today. A group hug, a little girl's talk, and things started to work themselves out. Soon there were small smiles, a better feeling all around.

Everyone turned to Tim; Tim opened his arms for them to enter and have a group hug. "We all need to go to the bridge and talk," Tim said.

"Sarha, do we need any of the wreckage outside?" asked Tim. Tim knew the ship use the molecules for the replicators. "If so, do it before we leave the area."

"Tim, it will take one hour to gather up all the wreckage," Sarha replied.

***

Tim and the girls head out the door and to the lift, heading to the lounge. "Sarha, could you have Millie have drinks ready for us?" Tim asked. As the doors automatically opened, they saw Millie sitting the drinks out in front of each person's place.

Tim sat down and started sipping his drink, "We are going to the pirates base camp. It seems that one hundred and fifty people are still in detention, not of their own free will. My question to all of you, what do you want to do about it? Also, there seems to be one more frigate out there." asked Tim.

"Tim, we know where they are. Do we know if there are pirates there also?" asked Jeanne.

"Sarha, a question for you," Tim said. Sitting at his place at the table. Waiting for Tammy and Sarha to show up.

Sarha appeared to the right of Tim, just as Tammy walked through the door, and crossed over to take her seat. "The answer to the question, yes, there are ten pirates left to guard the prisoners," Sarha stated.

"Tammy did you and Sarha set a course to their home base? If so, how long before we get there?" asked Tim.

"Yes, we will be there in about two hours and twenty minutes. That's if Sarha doesn't take too long cleaning up this mess." Replied Tammy.

"Sarha, did you get plans for the layout of the base?" asked Tim.

"Tim, I am showing the plans on the screen now," Sarha said.

Each person looked at the screen against the far wall; it showed a camp about a two-mile square. There are ten buildings. The one in the lower-left corner seems to be the powerhouse. There are four massive buildings in the center. The other four are smaller storage buildings. There seems to be a wall around three of the four enormous buildings. Also, there are two large disks shapes in the lower-right corner, twelve guard towers along the outer walls.

Tim looked closer at the plans, "The three buildings with the wall around them must be where they are keeping the prisoners. The other building must be the pirate's headquarters."

"Sarha, I need a couple of things done. First, prepare to send a probe to look over their base. At the same time, we need the ship moved into a closer orbit when we get there. Can that be done without them knowing we are there?" Asked Tim.

"Tim, sending the probe when we arrive at the location, and move the ship into a position that you requested. Will be no problem." Replied Sarha.

Tim was turning to Pauline, "I think I need to control this ground assault." Tim said.

"That's fine by me." Said Pauline. She's glad it's not up to her to plan this assault.

"Sarha, you said, there was another frigate, not accounted for. If it shows up on your scanners, please let me know right away." Said Tim.

"Sarha, do we have any idea about the terrain around the base?" asked Tim.

"I am checking for that information throughout their database; yes, I have something. Placing it on the viewscreen, now." Sarha replied.

Tim observed a small ditch area southwest of the base. It seems that it is about 50 feet from the base and covers the entire length next to the base. "I thought maybe you could use this as cover," Sarha said.

Tabitha, Tammy, Pauline, and I will serve as the exploration team. Madlyn and Jeanne will be on the ship, you will be air support. "If the other frigate shows up, do nothing. We will need to know if they have any more prisoners." Tim said.

Tabitha, we will use your ship to go to the surface; we'll land about two miles from the camp, so they will not see us.

"Tim, how will we handle the other frigate?" asked Tammy.

"The first thing will be to stop what we are doing, to see what they are going to do." Said Tim.

"Tim, the other frigate, just showed up on the scanners. I am trying to get a scan of their ship now." Said Sarha.

Tim and the girls got up and head to the bridge. Taking their seats, they looked towards the front viewscreen, just waiting for Sarha's report.

"Tim, it is too far away to get a good scan. But I can tell by the scan I am getting, this may be a bigger frigate than the other." Sarha replied.

"What does she mean by bigger? I thought all frigates were the same." Said Pauline.

"Some frigates are built to hold more cargo or soldiers than others." Said Tim.

"I thought frigates were fighting ships, not troop carriers." Said Tabitha.

"The military turns some of them into troop carriers for smaller conflicts," Tim replied.

"Sarha, we are cloaked?" asked Tim.

"Yes, as soon as the ship showed up, I cloaked. That was what you wanted, right?" said Sarha.

"Yes, thank you." Replied Tim.

"Tim, I am getting a better scan now; the ship has a large cargo bay. There seems to be a vast number of individuals in it. There are too many for the scanner to count." Sarha replied.

"Ok, then we will let them dock and unload their cargo. After that, we will take up the recovery action." Said Tim.

The probe that was sent out was now showing the base and what was happening there.

Tim watched where the frigate docked. Knowing Tabitha's ship would have to dock there also. Waiting and watched as the prisoners were unloaded.

"Sarha, can you check to see if your hacking programming will work on that frigate." Asked Tim.

"Tim, I will try; it may take a few minutes." Said Sarha.

"That's ok; it will take them a while to unload all their prisoners." Said Tim.

"Tim, I have control over all the doors and the engines. Do you want me to try for more?" asked Sarha.

"No, that will do. But if you could, try to get all the files off their ship. Hopefully, there will be more information about their operating area." Said Tim.

"Tim do you have a plan?" asked Tabitha.

"I am working on one now. It will take a little longer with the other frigate showing up." Tim said.

"Sarha, I need two mine probes per guard tower, four more for the power supply station," Tim said.

"Tim, where do you want the probes for the guard towers placed?" inquired Sarha.

"Place them both under the flooring, next to the door. As for the probes for the power supply, place two next to the fuel source and the other's around the generator." Replied Tim.

"Sarha, I will need at least one mine per each door at the pirate's barracks; please leave the closes door to the wall leading to the prisoners alone." Said Tim.

"I will need four more mines for the two large disks shaped items," Tim said.

The girls have watched the ship being offloaded. The pirates took their time, taking only ten captives at a time. They were brought from the ship to the second building within the wall. Each captive was shackled to the next, at both neck and legs. The girls kept count of the captives; so far, the count was up to one hundred and sixty more.

"Tim, I'll have the mines finished, and on their way in fifteen minutes, they all will be cloaked." Said Sarha.

"Let me know when all probes are in place." Said Tim.

"How does it look down there, girls?" asked Tim.

"They are still transferring prisoners, Tim." Said Tabitha.

"Does there seem to be anything else going on?" asked Tim.

"A few of the pirates have entered the building outside of the wall. Others have gone over to the second building." Said Pauline.

"Ladies, if I could have your attention, we need to start working out the plan. I have changed some of the things. Madlyn, you will be going down with us; some new prisoners may need your help. Go ahead and start getting what you may need ready." Said Tim.

Madlyn got up and started to the lift. "Tim, may I have some bots to help?"

"Only after the fighting is done. Then we will have Tabitha's ship coming to the docking area." Said Tim.

"Tabitha, Tammy, and Pauline will be with me. We'll leave Tabitha's ship, using the ditch area southwest of the camp for cover. I will scale the wall using a rope, then each one of you will follow. We will be doing this between the guard towers, so we need to be very careful.

Once over the wall, we will move to the smaller storage buildings, using them for cover. That should cover our approach from the guardhouse view. Once we are there, I will have Sarha set off all the mines. That should take care of the guards and power. At the same time, sealing all but the front door to the pirate's building. There Tabitha and I will wait for them to come out. Tammy and Pauline, you two will head to free the prisoners. Keep them inside the walls; if there are guards in there, please take care of them. Give their weapons to anyone that wants to help.

While we are doing the groundwork, Jeanne and Sarha will be taking on the frigate." Said Tim.

"Sarha and Jeanne, once you have exploded the mines, seal all doors to their ship. Do not allow anyone to leave, but do not destroy their ship. They may have kept a few prisoners on board." Said Tim.

"Ladies, do you have any questions?" asked Tim.

"Tim how are we going to get all these individuals back to the ship?" asked Tammy.

"After we finish the fight. Tabitha will go back and bring the ship to the docking bay." Tim Said.

"Tim, the ship will be two miles away. Maybe a shuttle could be sent down to take me there." Asked Tabitha.

"We'll see," Tim said.

"Tim, they have quit transferring the prisoners. All the pirates are going into the building outside of the wall." Pauline said.

"Ok, ladies, get suited up. Meet in the transfer room." Tim said.

Tim and the girls leave the bridge to get their armor on. They all are meeting in the transfer room.

Tabitha entered into the transfer point first. Being the first, she automatically checked both sides of the room, then moved to the right, knowing Tammy would be next.

Tammy was exiting the transfer point steps to the left. When both girls are sure everything was ok, they move on to their seats. Tabitha starts checking the pilot's control panels. Getting everything ready for take-off.

Tim and Pauline boarded and took their seats. "Ok, Tabitha, let's go. Slow." Tim said.

Tabitha using only the thrusters to keep from showing up on the pirates' scanners. Heading to their landing point.

Tabitha's landed within two miles of base and everyone left and followed Tim. They reached the ditch area and followed it to the wall of the pirate's base. Tim checked the two guard towers to see if they might see them. Seeing it clear, Tim threw a rope with a three-point hook on the end, over the wall, testing it, making sure it hooked.

Tim and the girls all climbed over the wall safely and kept low, sprinting to the supply building. Tim now examined the area thoroughly. He checked each building, watching for any movement. Not seeing any, motioned for Tammy and Pauline to head for the prisoner's buildings.