The Adventures of Tim Bodge Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tammy and Pauline kept their body's in a low profile and: ran across the open space. They made it safely there, then turned to signal Tim.

Tim signaled them back. He waits, giving them five minutes to get into place before starting the action. Tabitha moved to the second supply building for a better line of fire.

"Sarha, scan the ship again; let me know how many are on the ship?" Tim said.

"Tim, my scan shows only five left onboard," Sarha replied.

"Sarha, seal the ship's doors and shut down the engines. Do not allow anything to enter or leave, please." Tim said.

"Sarha, set off the mines, now," Tim ordered.

Tim watched as the mines were set-off. All the lights went out when the power supply exploded. At the same time, all the guard towers were blown to pieces.

He and Tabitha watched the guard's headquarters, seeing the lights go out and hearing the mines explode. The doors flew open; four pirates raced out.

Tabitha started firing as soon as they exited the building. She shot the first one out, with a three-round group, straight to the chest. The second man out stopped to look for where the shots were coming from and, spotting Tabitha beside the supply shed. Started firing in that direction.

Tim watched the men coming out seeing the first fall, knew that it was Tabitha's skilled shot. Tim took aim at the second out, seeing him fire in Tabitha's direction, and place a shot to his head.

The pirates following, now headed back inside the building for cover. They now knew where Tim and Tabitha were, firing in their direction to keep them pinned down. Tim heard glass break and knew someone was coming out the side window.

He backed to the other end of the building, to see which window the guy was using. Seeing a leg coming out of the third window down. Tim took careful aim, as the head came out, he pulled the trigger. The body fell back inside of the window. Now shots were being fired from the window in his direction.

Tim waited a few minutes; few shots were coming from the building. Pulling a grenade from his chest strap, he darted across the open ground. Getting next to the window and pulling the pin, he lobbed the grenade through. He pulled a canister from the strap; this one was a smoke grenade. He Threw it in and followed.

Standing in the middle of the room, he sensed someone behind him. He felt a sharp pain in his side. Turning he grabbed an arm that was holding a large knife. Pulling the arm and knife away from his body. He threw an elbow to this man's head. Keeping his hand around the other arm, twisted the knife, and placing it into the man's chest, letting the guy drop to the floor.

Hearing someone else say, "Joe, did you get him?" Tim now knew in what direction the guy's buddy was hiding. Tim walked in that direction, hearing, "Joe, is that you?"

Tim could just make out a silhouette. "No, he was too slow, and so are you," Tim said. As he reached down, picking the guy up off the floor with one hand. The guy just stood there, looked at Tim. He pulled out his knife and plunged it into Tim's side. Tim, now taking both hands, one to each side of the guy's head, Gave the head a twist, snapping his neck, letting him fall to the floor. Tim placed his hand to his side, feeling no blood and no pain. He just shook his head. He headed towards the door where; there were still shots being fired.

Tim approached the doorway, seeing two figures, one on each side. Tim waited for the firing to stop. He didn't want Tabitha to shoot him. He walked up to the two men, grabbing both, and banged their heads together, with force so great that their heads started to bleed from nose and eyes sockets. He let one fall while keeping a hold of the other.

Tim threw the last guy out the door where he landed about ten feet from the door. Tim following him out, both of his hands in the air. "It's me." He called out to Tabitha.

Tabitha saw a guy come flying out of the building, his feet never touching the ground. Thinking 'It must be Tim's work." She just stayed in her spot, waiting.

She then spotted Tim as he walked out the door with his hands in the air.

Tim walked over to her. She was not getting up. He moved a little faster now, "Are you alright?" Tim asked.

"Yes, but a took a shot to my right leg," Tabitha said.

Tim moved in alongside her now. He got her sitting down for him to look at it.

"Do you think you could move to the building if I help?" asked Tim.

"Yes, I think there's something on the ship that could be changing Tammy's and my DNA, because, when I took the shot, the bleeding stopped within a few minutes." Tabitha said.

Tim had lifted her up and place his arm around her waist. They headed towards the gate to enter the prisoner's building.

***

Tammy and Pauline turned the corner of the wall. They moved to the three buildings, which are supposed to hold the prisoners. Moved to the middle one, because that's where the new prisoners were being placed. Still kept a low profile, they moved quickly to the door. They set-up on each side of the doorway and waited for the fireworks to start.

They hear and felt the blasts, and Pauline tries the door handle to open the door. The door was pushed open, knocking her backward, as a pirate stepped out to see what was happening.

Seeing someone lying on the ground, he raises his weapons to fire. Tammy watched Pauline being pushed backward, and knowing someone would be coming out the door, waited.

When she saw the individual has a weapon, she fired three rounds into the chest. Hoping that would be enough. The man fell backward into the building, not moving.

Tammy jumped up and moved to the doorway, still staying low. She looked inside for any other guards, spotting one at the other end of the building. This one was holding a young girl in front of him. Tammy stepped back and signaled for Pauline to go around to the other end.

Pauline picked herself up and moved very quickly to the other end. Checking through the window next to the door, seeing the guard holding the girl. She knew she could not fire her weapon without killing the young girl, also.

She put her weapon down and thought right hand and arm to turn into a blade. Her arm vibrates and tremble for a second, turning into a long blade. Opening the door quietly and moving up behind the guard, she sees Tammy now standing, moving to get the guards' full attention. The guard, seeing someone at the other doorway, holds the young girl closer to himself.

Pauline places her left arm around the guard's neck with one quick motion, pulls him back while running the blade through his back, into and through his heart.

The young girl, feeling the guard letting her go, steps forward a few steps. Turning to see why he let go of her, watched Pauline lower his body to the floor. With a surprised look, she shook, started to cry.

"May I have your attention, are there any other guards around?" Tammy asked.

Everyone was lying on the floor, one older male stood up. "No, they were the only two here; they had us face down on the floor all the time."

"Who are you and are we free to go?" asked another.

"As of right now, we need you to stay here until the fighting is over with. Can anyone of you handle a weapon?" asked Tammy.

A few of the men raised their hands. Everyone now was standing. "Could I get someone to get the guards weapons and keep the doors covered? But please do not shoot anyone in a black armored suit. They are friends." Tammy said.

Two men got the weapons and headed for the two doors. "Where are you two going now?" asked the young girl.

"We have two more buildings to check out. Could all of you please keep calm and we'll be back for you." Replied Tammy.

"Pauline let's check out the one on the right first," Tammy said.

Both Pauline and she left the building, heading across the open space to the next building. Moving to the door, checking through the window next to the door. Not seeing anything moving, they opened the door slowly. Pauline went in first and moved to the right, lowering herself into a squatting position. Tammy was right behind her. They saw people just sitting on the edge of their beds.

"We are friends, are there guards in this building?" asked Tammy.

"No," a voice was coming from the dark corner.

"Could all of you please stay inside while we check out the other buildings?" asked Tammy.

"Pauline let's go check out the third building," Tammy said.

Making their way to the third building, doing the same as the other two. Entering, finding no one there. They both headed back to the middle building.

"You can come up to the building now," Tammy said. Signaling Madlyn to the building.

Both Tammy and Madlyn walked into the middle building. "It's ok, we have cleared all three buildings. This is our doctor Madlyn." Tammy said.

"I will help anyone who needs a doctor; let me set-up right here in this corner. please the ones who have the more serious wounds, I need to see you first." Madlyn said.

Tammy returned to be with Pauline. They took up positions to watch the gate, to make sure no one entered the area.

Tim and Tabitha came in, with Tim helping Tabitha. Tammy got up ran to them. "Tabitha, are you ok?"

"Yes, I was shot in the leg. There must be something on the ship for us both to start healing right away." Tabitha said.

"Ok, was everything taken care of in the buildings, with the prisoners? Are they OK?" Tim asked.

"Yes, Madlyn is inside taking care of them, only small wounds," Pauline said.

"Sarha, how are you doing with the other ship?" asked Tim.

"Tim, what do you want to be done with the men?" asked Sarha.

"Are they still alive? Asked Tim.

"Yes, I just lower the amount of oxygen, allowing them just enough to breathe." Said Sarha.

"Now, how about the ship?" asked Tim.

"The ship will be able to fly at any time. Just tell me what you want to be done with it?" said Sarha.

"Just keep everything in the same condition, for right now." Said Tim. "Ok, let's go talk to the other people."

Tim sent Tammy to the first building to bring everyone into one building. Tim and the girls walked into the middle building. Madlyn took care of the last member, who was hurt. Seeing Tim and Tabitha, with Tabitha limping, she got up and walked over to Tabitha. "Are you ok?" Madlyn asked.

Madlyn was checking Tabitha out, looked up towards Tim. She saw a large cut in his armor, "Tim, did you get cut?"

"Yes, but you need not worry; I have already healed." Said Tim.

"I'll check you out later." Said Madlyn.

Tammy walked back into the building with everyone from the other building following. Both groups were just standing around in two groups. "Does anyone of you want to talk for your group?" asked Tim.

Everyone started looking around, seeing if someone would step forward. A young man stepped forward in the newly arrived group, an older gentleman stepping forward from the other group. Both individuals approached Tim. The building became very quiet. Everyone wanting to hear what was said.

"Gentlemen, my name is Tim Bodge; I am a retired colonel. These lovely ladies are my crew. It seems that we have come to rescue you. At this time, all members of the pirates on this base are now dead." Tim said.

A loud cheer was heard from both groups. Tim raised his hands, trying to have the cheers quieted down. When it was quiet again, Tim asked, "Are any of you pilots?"

No one from either group raised their hand. "Well, that changes our plans." Said Tim.

"What were your plans, sir?" asked the older gentleman.

"We were going to let you take the one pirate ship, we saved and load everyone up and send you on your way. Calling the military to come and clean this mess up, along with the men on that ship." Tim said.

"Now, what are your plans? You cannot just leave us here. Some of us have been here for five years. We would like to be someplace else." He said.

"Please give me one minute; I'll call the military to find out how long before they can get someone here to help," Tim said. "Sarha, I need to call Jim. Can you patch me through?"

"Tim, I will have your friend on the communicator in about one minute," Sarha said.

"Jim, this is Tim; I have a problem. I am at a pirate's base camp. I have taken it over, now I have about three or four hundred people needing a lift out of here. When could you have a rescue party here?" asked Tim.

"What do you mean pirates base camp, where and how?" asked Jim.

"The location will be sent to you in a moment, are there any ships in the area?" asked Tim.

Jim was getting the base location, checking for the close's military group. "Tim, it will be about five or six weeks before I can get a group together and be there." Said Jim.

The people standing around, hearing this, let out a low moan, along with sad faces.

"Jim, let me get back with you. I will file a full report within the next 24 hours, sending it straight to you." Tim said, placing the communicator back into his belt. Turning to look at the group, he saw long and sad faces.

"Sarha, I need a shuttle sent down to take Tabitha to her ship. Also, send with it four bots and an anti- gravity sled." Tim said.

"Gentlemen, I need your help. But first, I will need to know how many individuals there are here." Tim said. "I need you each to go back to your group and get a headcount."

Both men turning around, headed back, started talking to their group. Tammy and Pauline came over to Tim. "What are you thinking?" asked Pauline.

Tim getting all the girls together, "Ladies, do you think we could transfer all these people onto our ship?" asked Tim.

"Tim, once the shuttle gets here, and I bring back my ship. We could transport them all using both the shuttle and my ship back that way." Said Tabitha.

"What are we going to do with them, once on the ship?" asked Tammy.

"We will take them to the nearest military port or base and let them help these people," Tim said.

The two gentlemen walk back towards Tim. The girls move behind Tim, allowing him the space to talk. The younger guys said, "My group count was 205; they are from all over, some have been on that ship for over a week, with little or no food or drink."

For all individuals, there will be food and water, later." Said Tim.

The older gentleman said, "Our count was 151. We are all in good shape, some better than others." Both individuals were turning to look at their group.

"Well, gentlemen, here's what we need to know from each group, you can stay here, waiting for the military, you have food and drinks. The other plan was to take all of you on to our ship, dropping you off at the closes military station." Tim said.

Both men, not wanting to say a thing without checking with the whole group, turned and walked towards their group. Tim and the girls stood there talking among themselves. Tim could hear a lot of voices, some louder than others.

While all this talking was going on, Tabitha's shuttle showed up. She was now on her way to her ship. The four bots were now standing around with the girls.

The younger man came back first, "Sir, my group wants to go with you, some have only been away a short time and miss their family. Five or six weeks seems like a lifetime to them."

The older gentleman was now heading towards Tim, "Sir, my group, would like to join you in returning to a military station. But we will need some time to gather our personal items. If we could have that time, we would appreciate it."