The Adventures of Tim Bodge Ch. 14: Pt. 01

Story Info
The Queen shows her stuff.
5.8k words
4.68
7.3k
11

Part 16 of the 74 part series

Updated 11/22/2023
Created 09/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The messenger entered the castle, hoping that there would be someone to convey the message to the King. However, he didn't want to tell the King that his daughter was killed. So, he approached the library doors, the Officer of the day stood there, and as the messenger approached, he saluted and asked to see the King.

The Officer of the day asked why. The messenger told him the whole story, the Officer now had a shocked look, and he and the messenger entered where the King was. Knowing there was going to be some trouble, he called for more guards. The messenger told the King everything he knew and left and hurried out the door before anything else could be said.

The King sat there for a moment. "I want all of them in jail before it gets dark. Do I make myself clear? And send in the Intelligent Officer." The King was now screaming, and his face was turning red from anger.

"It will be so. Your Majesty." The Officer turned to leave with a quick step, keels clicking on the marble floor. He had hoped to get out before the King got any more ideas.

"If anyone refuses, kill them." The King said. He had that look, do not question my orders; just do it.

Before the Officer of the day left, he placed two of his best men to guard the King. They were to always be at the King's side. Anyone that came close to the King was to be searched. He also placed the other two just outside the Library door.

Before the King could do anything else, the Intelligence officer arrived.

The Intelligence Officer walked through the library door with a quick step. Not wanting the King to be mad at him. "Your Majesty, you sent for me." He came to a stop in front of the King and stood at attention. He waited for the King to say something.

"Yes, someone has killed my daughter; why was I not told about this coup?" The King asked in a voice that said, answer correctly, and live, and if I do not like it, you may die.

The Intelligence Officer, still at attention, said, "Sir, we did not think the rumors were true. The information came from a non-reliable source." A bead of sweat came from the Officer's forehead, and he hoped the King did not see it.

The King looked at the Officer, saw he was still at attention, "Stand at ease." The King watched the Officer, "I'm not going to kill you yet. I want to know everything about this coup, who, and when it started, and the reason for it." The King was mad, and this Officer did not do a thing himself.

The Officer said, "I'll have a report first thing in the morning. Sir." He turned and marched out the library door.

The King raised from his chair and headed towards the doors. He started to exit, and there were two more guards. The King did not know these two, so he turned to get a weapon. As he turned, his two bodyguards fired their weapons, killing the other two.

"How did you know?" Asked the King.

"They were wearing the wrong shoulder patch, and they were not the ones placed there." Said one of the guards.

"Thank you both." Said the King.

The King now felt better about this trip. There were no more attempts, and they made it to the stadium gates. As they entered, Tawni met him at the gates and escorted him to see the Queen.

The Queen sat there and took everything in, remembered the old days. Then, she looked at her daughters and asked them to sit down.

Both Tabitha and Tammy came over and sat down next to their mother.
"Tim, if you are feeling strong enough, could you please join my daughters."

Tim walked over to join the group and sat between both Tabitha and Tammy. The three of them turned to listen to the Queen.

"I am going to tell you about myself so that you will understand what you will go through, yourselves." Their mother said.

Both daughters looked at each other with a stunned look, not knowing what to think.

"When I was but a girl, I came across a strange man. He was very handsome and charming. He told of times to come, a war; this war needed a leader, someone with the skill to lead the people and become their Queen. Of course, I laughed at him, but he stood fast in the story; he was there to help me become the Queen.

We trained for days, in all kinds of weather, with different weapons. Then one day, while practicing, I was not thinking, and he struck me with a sword in my side. I lay there bleeding, and he walked away; about five minutes later, he came back carrying a small vessel of some white substance. He told me to drink it, and it would make me feel better.

I drank the substance, within an hour, I felt better; the bleeding had ceased, and the wound began to heal. I asked a question about the substance, and it just came out, was all the strange man would say. So, I did not ask any more questions. But it had a sweet taste to it.

We trained more, then one day, I took another hit. The man walked away again; this time, I needed to know, so I followed him. I looked around the corner, saw him lower his pants, and pulled out his dick, and began to work his white substance out into the container. I ran back to where I had been and sat there waited for him.

When he handed me the container, I thought about what it was and where it came from. I then remember that it tasted sweet and did heal me. So, I consumed the container, and without another thought, said, 'the next time, I would like to take it straight from the source.' He looked at me with a strange look. I said, "I saw how you made this magical substance.' It is intriguing, and I would like to help you make it."

After that, we made the substance almost every night. The strange man told me his story. The ship he was on was dying. They had given him these things they called micro-nano-bots to help prolong his life. He thought that these could help me but knew only one way to get them into my system.

War finally came, with my body withstanding any damage, I worked my way up the ranks to become the northern army commander. Your father was the southern army commander, and we joined forces. After the war was over, the armies placed your father and me in the castle where we became King and Queen.

Both girls were happy to learn that their mother had already known about the micro-nano-bots. "So, you still have the micro-nano-bots in your system?" Asked Tammy.

"No, when I became 'with child,' the micro-nano-bots became dormant." Said her mother.

"May I ask a question?" Asked Tim.

"Yes, you are part of this family now." She said.

"You said when you were a young girl, a stranger gave you the micro-nano-bots. About how long ago was that?" Asked Tim.

"I don't know, let us see, Tabitha's 21. We were King and Queen for three years, before Tabitha. The war was four years long, I guess about thirty years ago. Why?"

"Sarha, were you in this area or system around that time period." Asked Tim.

"Tim, I will have to check my logs to see. If the Queen allowed a DNA sample, that would give me a better chance of knowing." Said Sarha.

Tim now turned to look at the Queen, wondering if this may be the reason why the girls could handle the micro-nano-bots. "If I could ask another question, Does the King know of this?"

"Yes, I know the whole story and still love her with all my heart," said the King.

The Queen tilted her head back to see the King. He bent down and kissed her.

"My King, how are things going now?" She asked.

"Not so good; Dalugoth wanted to become King." He said.

"Tim, some soldiers want to enter; one of them is called an Intelligence Officer. Shall I let them in?" Asked Tawni.

"Sir, do you know these men?" Asked Tim to the King.

"Yes, they have the information I need to know." Said the King.

"Tawni, it's OK to let them in, but only the ones with him," Tim stated.

The Intelligence Officer and his second in command entered. They walked towards the King while noticing all their surroundings. "Your Majesty," they both bowed to the King.

"Have you brought me news about the coup?" Asked the King?

"Yes, Sir, we have rounded up one hundred males and females. Some of the females are screaming that they did not know anything about the coup." The Intelligence Officer said.

The King now sat there with everyone around him, "What do you think we should do now?"

"We need to know who's telling the truth. Does anyone know a way to find this out?" Asked Tabitha.

"We can go in and ask." Said Tammy.

"Yell, and everyone will be telling the truth." Said Tabitha.

"Wait one minute; we can go in and ask, why not send in the mates. No one would think twice about them?" Said the Queen.

"Send for the mates. Have them brought here?" Said the King.

In about twenty minutes, all six females were in the presents of the King. The Queen explains what they wanted them to do. The mates agreed, and a set of guards escorted the mates to where the females were.

After dinner was over, the King and Queen headed to their chambers for the night, kissed their daughters, "now be good young ladies and go straight to bed." Said the Queen. She had that knowing look and smiled at them.

Tim, Tabitha, and Tammy headed to their quarters. Tabitha and Tammy entered their room and dropped their belongings onto the bed. They then headed to the door between the rooms. They opened the door and saw Tim, starting to get undressed. "May we help," said Tammy, both walked over towards him. The girls finished undressing Tim.

Tim stood and waited to see what came next, and the girls pushed him back onto the bed. "You get to watch." Said Tabitha.

Both girls started to remove their clothing, one piece at a time, very slowly. Tabitha had a blue dress with sparkles on it that came down to just below her knees. Tammy had on a black silk blouse, short sleeves, with a red skirt that stopped about two inches below her rounded ass.

Tabitha moved her hips slowly, swung them from one side to the other. She moved with a slow rhythm; her body moved fluently to a song only she could hear. Finally, she turned away from Tim. Bent at the waist allowed Tim to have a good look at her ass and the way it could move. From side to side in a circular motion. After she gave Tim a real nice view, she straightens up. She dropped the shoulder strap and let the whole dress slide to the floor. She was now completely naked. Still dancing pointed her finger towards Tammy.

Tammy pulled one arm at a time into the blouse. Once both arms were inside the blouse, she reached behind and undid her bra and let it fall through the gap between blouse and skirt in the front. All this time, she was moving to the music, only she could hear. She now turned away from Tim, pulled the blouse over her head, dropped it to the floor. Now unzipped the skirt and allowed it to follow the blouse. She now only had her slight light blue extreme mini-G-string undies. She turned to face Tim, allowed the G-string to fall with her other clothes.

Both girls now crawled onto the bed with Tim. Both started kissing and moving their hands over Tim's body. Tammy pulled Tim's face towards her, started kissing Tim's neck, and then to his lips.

Tabitha moved to the other end. She licked his cock, made it moist before putting it in her mouth. Both of them were working hard and trying to make Tim happy. They wanted him to see how much he meant to them. He put his life on the line to liberate them, and they needed him.

Tabitha, having gotten his dick hard and now moved to straddle him. Tapped Tammy on the shoulder, "Move to the side. I'm ready to ride." Tabitha said with a soft and luxurious voice. Grabbed Tim's hard dick placed it on her pussy lips. Rubbed the dick to get it, and her pussy both wet and warmed up. She sat there for a moment, "Tim, if I was unclaimed and wanted to be mated, would you claim me?" Tabitha asked.

"Yes, if you were unclaimed and willingly wanted to be mated, I would. Why do you ask?"

"Just wondered how it would feel to be mated." She said, She now lowered her body onto his rock-hard dick. With a new look on life, she rode Tim, now that she knew he would mate her.

Tim felt something different about the way Tabitha was fucking him, but it felt great. So, he wouldn't say anything, just take advantage of that time together.

Once Tabitha had finished and laid down next to him, she was almost asleep. Tammy started to work on Tim's dick, and it did not take her long to have it standing at attention again. She now did the same thing as Tabitha did by straddling Tim the same way. She had Tim's dick at her pussy's and looked up at Tim, "Tim, if I was unclaimed and wanted to be mated, would you claim me?" Asked Tammy.

"Yes, if you were unclaimed and willingly wanted to be mated, I would. But why are you both asking the same question?" Replied Tim.

"I did not want to be left out, knowing that you would want to be mated to Tabitha." Said Tammy.

"If I have a choice, it would be to be mated to both of you." Said Tim.

Tammy lets herself down onto Tim's dick. She now went slow, and he felt the love.

There was a difference in the way each girl had sex with him that night. Finally, he fell asleep with both curled up in his arms.

By the following day, The mates knew all the information. Being brought back to the King and telling the group the information they had gathered. "Dalugoth had planned on mating both sisters and having the King killed. After which, he would have the sisters killed. That would leave him with the Queen. With her being the weak one, he could control her." Thaito told her story.

"So, the people think I am the weak one: me, the former Warrior Princess." Said the Queen.

"Mother, what are you going to do?" Asked Tammy.

"Thaito, which of the two are the top in the ranking?" Asked the Queen.

"Dear, what are you thinking?" Asked the King.

"The people think I am weak, and that means they think you are also. It's time to remind them of who we are." Said the Queen.

"But, mother, you cannot fight them. You are out of shape." Said Tabitha.

The Queen looked over to the King, "Dear, I need some help here; I need what the stranger gave me. But I do not want to be unfaithful. Will you understand?" Asked the Queen.

"Yes, but how?" Replied the King.

"Tabitha and Tammy, your mother will need a kiss from each of you after you help Tim with his morning problem." Said the Queen.

"Tim, I did not know you had a problem!" Asked Tammy.

"Tammy, I know the problem he is having, and our mother needs us to help with the problem. We must help Tim and bring the solution to her. Now come along, dear sister." Said Tabitha.

Tabitha, Tammy, and Tim got up to leave and headed back to their tent. "Tabitha, why are we leaving, mother? She somehow needs our help. Tim, why are you pulling down your pants?" Asked Tammy.

"Tammy, our mother, needs some micro-nano-bots from Tim; we will take it from him and, in return, give it to our mother, threw our kisses." Replied Tabitha.

"But that will mean mother will have a mouth full of Tim's sperm... OK... yell, and his micro-nano-bots.``said Tammy.

Both girls took turns getting Tim up and ready. Each kept a mouth full for their mother. Finally, Tammy walked up to her mother, kissing her with an open mouth, so her mother could get all Tim's sperm from her daughter's mouth.

Tabitha was next but only let her tongue slide out, making her mother suck the sperm out of her mouth. When both finished, everyone sat down to wait for a few hours for the micro-nano-bots to enter the Queen's system.

"Sir, I wish to ask a question?" Said Tim.

"Go right ahead, ask." Said the King.

"Yesterday, after the fight, I made a statement about your two daughters."

"Yes, you did, so what of it?" Said the Queen.

"Well, I spoke out of turn there. What I meant to say was your daughters are now free to choose who they want to be mated with." Said Tim. "Sir, as the King, you could overturn what I said and free your daughters from me."

"Yes, I guess I could. If that's what my daughters want." Said the King.

"Father, last night, Tim told Tammy and me, he would claim and mate us if we wanted. We both want to be claimed and not mated. And Tim did claim us both, me first and then Tammy." Said Tabitha.

"But, sir, they said, 'if I was unclaimed and wanted to be mated would you claim me?" Tim replied.

"Did you say, 'yes' to the question?" Asked the Queen.

"Well, yes, but it was only a question."

"After saying yes, did you claim them?" Asked the Queen.

"No, we had sex." Replied Tim.

"So, you answer their question with a yes, and then had sex with them?" Said the Queen.

"But, dear, they knew how to say it the right way." Said the King.

"Keep out of this, you claimed me the first night we met, and every night for six months, you claimed all three of my holes, more than once. You are still claiming them each time we go to bed, and I am not complaining, believe me. On the contrary, I enjoy any place you put it."

"Mother, please, we don't want to be mated, Tim can claim us if he wants. He just wanted it to be our choice, and last night it was our choice." Said Tabitha.

"Mother, if Tim claims us, how long does a claim last?" Asked Tammy.

"A claim lasts as long as both parties agree to it." Said the Queen.

"Can a female claim a male?" Asked Tammy.

"There are no rules or law, say that cannot be done. Why?" Asked the King.

"Tim, I claim you." Said Tammy. "Father, can Tim be claimed twice?"

"That's up to Tim."

"Tim, we both are claiming you, if that's OK?" Said Tabitha.

"Tim, I think you are in for a lot of fun or trouble, whichever." Said the King.

"Tabitha and Tammy, I will allow both of you to claim me." Said Tim.

"Mother, how does one go about claiming the third hole? I only have two." Said Tammy.

"I will let Tim show you how to claim the third hole. Tim, you have fun claiming Tammy's third hole." Said the Queen.

Tabitha and Tammy came over and sat down next to Tim. Now that they knew, they and Tim were in a claimed relationship. They looked at their father and mother with a smile.

Madlyn kept track of all the Queen's medical readings, and She wanted to make sure that everything was coming along fine.

The Queen sent for the two high-ranking females to make them an offer. The two entered where the King and Queen were. "The Queen has something to say; please listen because it is your life, she will be offering you." Said the King.

"Ladies, I am going to offer you a chance to have every one of you set free if you will meet me in the stadium center and fight me." She said.

Both women looked at each other, thinking this a joke. But turned back to the Queen, "OK, what's the catch?" One asked?

"No catch, you must kill me to win. If you kill me, everyone goes free. If I win, you and the rest will die tomorrow!" Replied the Queen.

"But there has to be a catch?" She said.

"No catch, ... Tell you what, I will go against both of you at the same time." Said the Queen.

Both females looked again at each other and then said, "OK."

"Until tomorrow, see you in the stadium," said the Queen.

The guards now returned the females to their cells. They both bragged about going out tomorrow and killing the Queen. They told each person about the deal, and they all would be free tomorrow.

The Queen asked Tim if there would be a way for her to train for a while.

"My best fighters are right here." He turned towards Tabitha and Tammy.

"We cannot fight our mother, and it would not be right." Said Tammy.

"But, if the two of you fight her, she will have a better chance of winning." Said Tim.

"But we could hurt her," said Tabitha.

"Well, if you hurt me, then we will know the micro-nano-bots are not working." Said the Queen.

"But, mother, we do not want to hurt you or see you hurt tomorrow." Said Tammy.

"Then you will do as your mother requested." Said the King. The tone in his voice left no question about his meaning.

12