The Adventures of Tim Bodge Ch. 14: Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All three females got up and stepped outside the tents. Of course, they started practicing with swords first.

While the family practiced, Tim had the bots move all their gear to one corner of the stadium. The practice went on for two hours. All the females were glad they had micro-nano-bots in their systems. The wounds healed faster and with minimal bleeding. After all the practice was done, everyone headed back into the castle.

Having dinner finished and everyone sat around talked about the day's happenings. The King and Queen left the dinner table and headed for their chambers. "Enjoy your evening Tim, hope you will be able to move in the morning." Said the Queen. All the time, she was smiling.

Tim, Tabitha, and Tammy also left the dinner table and headed to their quarters. They did not stop at their door but followed Tim straight into Tim's room. "Since we have claimed you, there was no need for us to use the other bedroom." Said Tabitha.

"This claiming thing. Was it like what we do on my home planet, before mating or wedding it is a way to show you are committed to that person? It is called "engaged to wed or mates." Asked Tim.

"I believe so." Said Tabitha.

"Yes, and you thought last night was great. You have not seen anything yet. You had better hope that micro-nano-bot can help you make it through the night." Said Tammy.

The family gathered for breakfast the following day to discuss the events of the day. Madlyn had verified the reading of the Queen's micro-nano-bots earlier. They were at a high level and on the rise.

"Mother, you could still get out of this fight. Let one of us fight the two." Tammy said with a worried look. Both Tabitha and Tammy did not want their mother to fight. Even though they knew she could not be killed.

The Queen sat there and listened to her daughters. She knew they were right, but she and the King had to show the people they were not weak. Allowing her daughters to fight for her would enable the people who started this coup to step up.

"That was enough talk about the fight; let us talk about something else. Tim, later today, you will meet your six new mates." Said the King.

Tim had a startled look on his face, "What do you mean, new mates?" He turned to look at Tabitha and Tammy, tried to understand what the King had said."

"Well, we forgot to tell you some of the rewards for winning the fight." Said Tammy. She sat there with a big smile.

"You girls did not tell Tim what would happen after he won the fight?" Asked the King. He looked at both his daughters with a stern look; he now knew Tim was in for a big surprise.

Tabitha looked at Tim and then her father, "We did not want him to be distracted from the fight. So, we decided to wait until after the fight." Both the girls now sat at the table with their heads lowered and did not want to look at Tim or their father.

The Queen looked at both girls, "You don't want me to fight for what I believe in, but you can't even tell Tim what he was fighting for." Tabitha and Tammy both were now ashamed of how they had acted.

"Do you want to tell Tim, or do you want your father or me to do it for you?" Asked their mother. She remembered the deal Tabitha made with the six new mates. Now to discover that Tim had no idea what was to happen. She did not know what to say to Tim.

Tim sat there with a dazed look and did not know what to say. He felt that he fought for Tabitha and Tammy's right to choose their companions. Now he discovers that there was something else in the fight. He now looked at the two girls and said, "I want to hear the truth from you two, but we'll wait until later today."

Tabatha and Tammy raised their eyes to watch Tim. The two of them were pleased that he kept them waiting. Because the time had come for their mother to leave, their mother looked at them, "After I finish with the ones in the ring, then I will come back and deal with both of you; you have disappointed me." Said their mother.

Everyone got up and headed to the stadium, and The Queen left to enter from the far end. Her idea was the same as Tim's; let the others start and see how it works from there.

The doors to the King's right opened and entered the two coup females. Both just stood a few feet from the entrance and started to look around. Saw the Queen on the other side of the ring. She was dressed the same as they were, a dark-colored breast binding material covering all the fighters' upper bodies. A loincloth covered the lower portion.

The leader of the female coup looked to the other, "This will be easy." Then, they waited for the King to call all fighters to the center.

The King stood up, "All fighters to the center." He stood while all three walked to the center and faced him. "This fight is to the death, if you two or one of you win, all the people that took part in the coup will be set free, with a clean slate. If the Queen wins, all the others will be brought out to die, right then. Are there any questions?"

"If you will face each other and then take ten steps backward and wait for my signal." He said. He now wished the Queen had let one of their daughters take her place. He was worried about her. However, all three were in their place waiting. "Start the fight!" He stated. He then sat down to watch and wait.

The two females started to split up and move to either side of the Queen. Their idea was that the Queen could not take them from two different directions simultaneously. So, they were in their position, waited to see what the Queen would do.

The Queen watched them slit up, now knew what their plan was, to attack at the same time. But, first, she needed to know which one was the faster one. Then, she needed only one of them to be a little faster; that would give her the time required.

She decided to see which one would move first. She figured the first to move would not be the fastest one. The better fighter would let the other be the guinea pig or the first to die. She decided to turn towards the leader quickly, just to see what she would do. She turned quickly towards the leader and took one step forward.

The leader just smiled and stood there. She smiled to let the other known to charge while she distracted the Queen. She now lifted her sword in an attempt to keep the Queen coming towards her.

The Queen saw that the leader had not moved, so she knew the other would be the one to charge. There were about twenty-five feet between her and the fighter. She had to time this one exactly right. She watched the leader's eyes, and they would tell her when the time was right. There was brilliance in them now. She turned to her right and allowed the fighter to go right by her.

The fighter believed that she would cut into the right side of the Queen. She swung her blade towards the Queen. Thought that if she cut the Queen's side, that would allow her leader time to finish the Queen off. She watched the Queen move at the last second, and now she knew it was a mistake to be the first to move. She struck the Queen with her sword on the right side. Just not hard enough.

The Queen swung her blade in a downward motion, hoping to catch the fighter's legs. She got the legs but also took a sword to her right side. The blade made a clean-cut, just below the ribs; there was minor bleeding, but not much. The Queen took a quick look towards the leader, and she had started her move towards the Queen.

The other fighter was on the ground with a large cut across the back of both legs. The cut was to the bone, and the blood gushed out of the wound. It would only be a short matter of time before the fighter would go into shock and die.

The leader watched as the Queen moved quickly to the right side to step out of the way. At the same time, she lowers her blade across the legs of the other. She now knew that she was in for a hard time. The Queen was good. She also saw that her friend had cut into the Queen's side.

The Queen wiped her left hand across the wound, and saw that a bit of blood had come from the injury. She now only had to worry about the leader; she was now headed towards the Queen. The Queen noticed the leader had not even stopped to check or help her friend.

The leader now started to work on the right side because it would be the weak side. She did not rush to the Queen, thought that the wound would bleed, and slow the Queen down. Instead, she saw the Queen move her left hand to the injury, and she believed that it meant pain and weakness.

The Queen watched the leader approach; she moved her sword to her left hand to make the leader think her right side was now weak. The only problem was that she was good with either hand. So, she would allow the leader to make the first move again.

The leader moved to the right side and stepped forward with her sword at the ready. She moved forward again to test the Queen's stands. She brought her sword up and made a slicing move towards the Queen's head.

The Queen wisely parries the attack. The leader kept the move to the Queen's right side, and her action was a diagonal slice down to the right, hoped to catch the Queen off guard.

The Queen saw the extent to which the leader fought with a sword. She was now prepared to show her how well she was.

The Queen started with a diagonal slice to the leader's left side. Two more diagonally left slices followed. The Queen noticed that the sun came out from behind the clouds. She moved to her left to place the sun over her shoulder and into the eyes of the leader. Then, she made all her slices toward the leader's head.

The Queen now moved the leader in a fast pace fight. She kept her eyes towards the head and kept the actual target only in her peripheral vision. The leader made a stab toward the Queen's head. The Queen sidestepped out of the way and suddenly dropped her sword onto the leader's left leg.

The leader was now bleeding from the left leg. This slowed her down. The Queen was currently ready to finish off this fight. She would chase the leader backward and have her trip over her friend's dead body.

It was an hour of constant fighting. The leader's body was taking a beating. The Queen, with the help from the micro-nano-bots, was not tired. With the sun over her shoulder and the leader tired, the Queen was ready to finish the fight. She pushed the leader at a faster pace and in the direction of the body.

The leader tried to get away so that she could rest, moved backward, placed a foot down to the ground, and felt something underfoot. She looked down and saw that it was the body of her friend and tripped over it. She lost her balance, her sword hand flew up and away from the Queen. That left her open for the final slice, and the Queen did a diagonal slice of the leader's right side, cutting her from the right shoulder down to the left hip. The leader's blood gushed out along with some of her insides.

Now the Queen stood next to the fallen bodies. The crowd yelled, "Our Warrior Queen." She turned and saw the people had stood for her. She lowered her head to them. She turned to the King and blew him a kiss.

To be continue Chapter 14 Part 2.

12