The Adventures of Tim Bodge Ch. 14: Pt. 02

Story Info
Tabitha and Tammy get a spanking.
5.3k words
4.66
7.4k
12

Part 17 of the 74 part series

Updated 11/22/2023
Created 09/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The King stood, the stadium became silent, "bring out the prisoners." At the same time, the guards were bringing out the prisoners. The Queen walked up and stood next to the King.

The guards brought out the prisoners, and they were linked together with chains and ankle cuffs. They have lined them up behind the dead bodies. The prisoners saw their leader's bodies that lay on the ground. They now knew their faith.

The King signaled another guard, and he opened a door at the side of the ring. Out came the six mates of Tim's; each had two guards behind her. They walked to the line of prisoners, stepped behind them.

Each female went along the line, stopped behind an individual, and pointed at them. The guard would then unlock their ankle cuff, and the second guard would have that individual follow them. He took them to the wall away from the other prisoners and told them to stand there. When the six mates arrived at the end of the line, they signaled the King and then made their way to the area with the others.

The King now had the six mates and those that were set free to approach him. The King had a guard do a headcount to make sure only the ones that needed to be freed were freed. "You have been set free because you told the truth about your part in the coup. But you now have a choice. I cannot have you here because it will create a bigger problem. Other individuals will say that you turned in their friends or relations to save yourselves. Here are your two choices; first, I can have you and your family moved to one of our far-out planets, or with no questions asked, you may go with these six females. I will give you a few minutes to talk among yourself; a note, the six females, cannot be in any of your talks.

The guard approached the King, "Sir, the count was the same number you had given me, thirty-six." He stood there to see if the King needed for him to do anything else. The King nodded his head, and the guard moved over next to the other guards.

The thirty females turned and looked towards the King. They were all standing, hopefully doing the right thing. There were people with sad faces. They were now aware that they would not be allowed to remain here.

The King stood, "Have you made your choice?" He asked. "I need each of you, one at a time, to tell me your choice!" He now sat down and waited for their answer.

Each female took a step forward and stated her choice, and then stepped back in line. All chose to follow the six. The King turned to Tim, "can you handle thirty more females and their families on your ship?" Tim just nodded his head yes.

The King informed the guards that they should move them all inside the building. When the 36 women had departed the ring and entered the building, some were sad, but happy hoping they had made the right choice.

The King turned towards the prisoners, "You have chosen to try to overthrow this government. For this, the punishment will be death." When the King said the word death, the Officer on Duty stood, raising his right arm. The whole troop of guards was seated at the top of the stadium. There were over three hundred soldiers there. They all stood and shouldered their weapons. When the Officer on Duty lowers his right arm, they all fire at the prisoners. It was over just that fast.

The thirty-six females entered the building, and the door closed. At the same time came that loud sound from above them; it lasted only seconds. They all stopped and thought. I could have been out there. They followed the guards to a place for them to wait until someone came for them. There was food and drinks for them, with comfortable chairs. They were simply happy to be alive now.

* * * * *

Everyone was back in the castle; Madlyn had checked the Queen's cut, and everything checked out OK. The Queen's micro-nano-bots were now at a steady level. They would more than lightly stay that way for a few years before they started to return to their dormant state.

The Queen told Tabitha and Tammy they were to go to their rooms and stay until they were called for. "Why are you treating us as children?" Asked Tammy.

"Because your actions were childish, and you deserve to be treated as children." Said the Queen. She left them to head to their room and walked to the library.

The King, the Queen, and Tim sat in chairs in the library. They talked about what to do about Tabitha, Tammy, and now the thirty-six other females. "Tim, I am genuinely sorry my daughters did not tell you about the fight and what would happen after." Said the King.

"That's OK. I will require them to administer everything with the relocation of all the families to the ship. Then to make sure that each family gets settled in. That should take about a week. Then maybe spank them a few times." Said Tim.

The Queen said, "Don't do that; they may enjoy that." She sat there with a smile on her face. Thought about the times the King did that to her and the enjoyment afterward.

Tim looked at the King and asked, "What am I in for since I won?" Tim was now ready to hear all the facts. He sat back, waiting for the King and Queen to give him the details.

The King started with, "Well, you now know about the thirty-six females, now about the other things. There were thirteen businesses, along with four castles, and bank accounts." The King said Tabitha asked, "Me if we would take care of some of the disbursement."

Tim thought about the businesses; could he have someone manage them. The four castles, He could keep one of them for when they would be back, and the others would sell. Tim asked, "Any ideas about the businesses?"

"Tabitha's idea was to return them to the former owners and ask for a ten % kickback, to be placed in a bank account for you. Which I agree with." Said the King.

"That sounds OK to me. And about the castles, any ideas there? Maybe I could keep one or two and place each girl in the top room and lock the doors." Said Tim.

"Tim, do you really think you could be away from them that long?" Asked the Queen.

"No, keep one and sell the rest. Now for the last one, how's the bank account situation?" He asked.

"I had the castle's accountant go over each account. There were nine accounts in different names. But they are all yours now. The total amount was over three million." Said the King.

"I guess that would make you one of the wealthiest individuals on this planet. So, are you going to retire and stay here?" Asked the Queen. She sat back in her chair and started to laugh. She knows Tim would leave within a week.

"No, I still want to travel, and I'll take the girls with me. I have kind of gotten used to having them around."

The King reaches to his side and pulls a cord; the library door opens, and in steps a runner. "Sir, you wanted something?" She just stood there and waited for the King or Queen to tell them what they wanted.

Send runners to Tabitha and Tammy's rooms; "tell them they are wanted in the library." The runner turned around and exited quickly. It only took about ten minutes before Tabitha and Tammy entered the library.

Both stood in front of their mother and father with their heads lowered. Both said, "You wish to see us?"

"Yes," said their mother. She now had a serious look, "What you did with Tim was wrong, to let him think that the only reason to fight was for you. Tim would have fought for you, anyway."

"Tim is a very understanding man. In time he will forgive you for this. You both will have to remember that you both claimed him. It would be best if you did what he asked of you. Do you both understand?" Asked the King.

Both Tabitha and Tammy said, "Yes, sir." Both with their heads still lowered.

"You can go to Tim and ask for him to forgive you both." Said the Queen.

Both walked over towards Tim, their heads still lowered, just hoping Tim would forgive them for not telling him the whole story. "Tim, we are sorry for not telling you about the rules and the rewards that went to the winner."

"Are you both genuinely sorry and that you will always tell me the truth?" He asked.

"Yes, we will tell you the truth anytime you ask a question."

"Now, I need you to tell me about this thing called claimed!" Said Tim.

"To be claimed means that the one who claims another will be with them and do what they say." Said Tabitha.

"So, you both have claimed me, and I have said Yes; that means you must do whatever I say or asked you to do, right?"

"That is correct, whatever you tell us to do." Said Tammy. She now had a slight smile on her face.

"So, what would happen if I told you to do something and you did not do it?"

"That would mean that you could get out of being claimed if that's what you wanted." Replied Tabitha.

"So, if I told both of you that I was going to spank you, would you be OK with that?" Asked Tim.

"What do you mean spank both of us. What did we do to deserve a spanking?" Asked Tammy.

"You both did not tell me the truth about the fight." Said Tim.

"OK, but we told you now, and how many times will it be?" Asked Tammy.

"I will give each of you five slaps. I think that will be a starter for now." Said Tim. "Do each of you agree with that?"

Both Tabitha and Tammy nodded their heads yes.

"OK, then I will start with Tabitha since she is the oldest. Step over here and pull down your pants and panties." Said Tim.

"What do you mean to pull down my pants and panties? Not in front of my mother and father!" Tabitha started with an angry face.

"Remember who you are saying no to; besides, we have seen your bottom a million times." Said the Queen.

Tabitha walked over to Tim, stood on his left side, and started to lower her pants. "You move to the wrong side; over to the right side."

"But if I am on that side, my father will be able to see my pussy." Said Tabitha.

"Tabitha, I have seen that young pussy many times before; one more will not make a difference." Said the King.

Tabitha raised her pants back up and walked around to Tim's right side. She turned away from her parents, kept her legs close together, and lowered both her pants and panties. By bending only at the knees. She did not want to show her pussy to her parents. Then she bent over Tim's knees and laid across his lap.

Her face was a bright red from embarrassment, knowing both her mother and father could see her pussy, and at the same time got to watch her get a spanking.

"Tabitha, get a hold of your tail and raise it straight up and keep it up."

"But, Tim, remember what that means, and both of my parents also know."

"Are you refusing to follow my request?"

Tabitha reached behind and grabbed hold of her tail, and brought it straight up over her back. "No, sir."

Tim's strong right hand smacked her ass, leaving a red handprint on the right cheek. "Tabitha, will you tell me the truth about whatever I ask?" He then smacked her ass one more time, only this time it was the left cheek.

"Ugh... Ugh...Yes, hurry it up. Those smacks hurt." She said, They really did hurt, but she did not want to cry, so she just bit her lower lip.

Tim looked at Tabitha's backside, saw her clit, and it was just red and damp. Tim gave her the last three smacks and let her up. She stood straight up, pulling up her panties and pants, without looking in her mother's direction. She walked over towards Tammy, red face and all. There were tears in her eyes.

"Tammy, it is your turn; get over here," Tim said.

"No, thanks, I'll just let you out of the claim," She said.

"OK, I will be out of the claim," Tim said. "That's fine, and then I will be looking for a new navigator."

"Why, I'm your navigator."

"No, I can't have somebody as a navigator whom I can't trust."

Tammy stayed there for a while, then walked to Tim's right side, stood there with her leg spread, began to pull her pants and panties down. She leaned down at the waist to push the pants and panties down to her ankles, knowing it would show her mom and dad her pussy. She then leaned down on Tim's lap, keeping her legs apart. "Do you want my tail to go straight into the air as Tabitha did?"

The King and Queen chuckled; that was definitely their daughter, "she has a body like yours, my dear," The King said.

"And a smart mouth like yours, dear." Replied the Queen.

Tim gave her the five smacks and thanked her for rejoining the team.

Tammy raised from Tim's lap, turned towards her father and mother, and stuck out her tongue. Then lowered the top and pulled up her pants. She walked over to stand beside Tabitha.

"That was definitely your daughter," said the Queen. She looked at her husband with a big smile. "Maybe, you could remember that pose later tonight."

"It seems that I've seen that same pose, many times already, and you still turn me on with it," said the King.

The King and Queen looked towards Tabitha and Tammy, wondered what they would do now.

Tammy stood beside Tabitha, reached out to hold her hand. "Tammy, I am sorry; I didn't mean to get you in trouble." Said Tabitha.

"If this is trouble, please do it again; that was fun, sure my butt hurts a little. But Tim's pants are wet from me coming all over them." Said Tammy.

"You came all over Tim's pants... On the first smack, I could not hold it. It felt so naughty to have mom and dad see my pussy and being spanked simultaneously. That my juices started to leave my pussy." Said Tabitha.

"I started to get wet, just watching you get your spanking, then having to show my bottom to mom and dad. That was a dream come true." Said Tammy.

"If we do this spanking again, let's do it in our bedroom." Said Tabitha.

* * * * *

Tim had to sit in the chair for a little while to allow his dick to recoup; the front of his pants was wet and not from him pissing. While he sat there, the King and Queen said they needed to retire and left Tim and the girls.

The girls walked back over to Tim. "Tim, we are genuinely sorry for not telling you the rules of the fight." Said Tabitha. She and Tammy pulled up chairs to sit next to Tim.

"I guess it's all right; it would have been nice to know when I won, I would be mated to six more lovely felines." Said Tim.

"At the time, it was only five, and he added the six one only two weeks ago." Said Tammy. She moved her chair closer to Tim and placed her hand on Tim's lap. She felt the wet spot and his hard dick; she patted the dick and said, "Tim, did you piss your pants spanking us."

"No, two beautiful felines came all over me while I spanked them. They must have enjoyed being spanked." Said Tim.

"Tim, why did you make us remove our clothes before spanking us?" Asked Tabitha. She had moved her chair right next to Tim so that she could hold his arm.

"With our parents right there, you know how embarrassing that was?" Said Tammy.

"Well, Tammy, you put on a great show for your parents." Said Tim.

"If I had to be on exhibition, I needed to know my mother would enjoy her evening." Said Tammy.

"Now about the drop your pants thing?" Asked Tabitha.

"That was just to see if you would do as told." Said Tim. "Besides, I enjoyed the view."

"Tim, are you going to spank all six of your new mates?" asked Tammy. She smiled and thought about all eight mates lined up, naked, just waiting to be spanked.

"No. But that's the next question I have for you both." Said Tim.

"What's the big question?" Asked Tabitha. She was sitting next to Tim with a serious look on her face. All she did was wait to find out what the question was.

"What am I going to do about six more mates? I can just about handle you two." Tim was trying to figure out if he was in any more trouble.

Tabitha smiled and gave Tim a big hug, "If I could suggest putting their families and a friend on the ship and putting them on deck three."

Tim thought about the idea, "Do you think they will go for that?" He now had a serious look, and he just hoped they would go for it.

"That's the concept we gave them. For the most part, they already had a male friend." Said Tabitha.

"I guess we'll have to wait until tomorrow morning to find out. Are you two ready to head to our quarters?" Asked Tim.

"Yes, but I will have to sleep on my stomach tonight; it seems that my ass is sore." Said Tammy. She stood up and began rubbing her ass, right in front of Tim. She pulled her pants down just to show Tim her red ass.

"That's a beautiful red ass, Tammy," Tim stated. He raised his hand and rubbed her soft but redden ass.

"Tammy, pull your pants back up; haven't you shown your ass enough today?" said Tabitha.

"But Tim said it was a beautiful red ass; besides, the pants rub it, and that hurts," Tammy said.

"Mine hurts too, but I am not showing it off." Tabitha raised from her seat and grabbed Tim's hand, and started for the door.

"Tammy, if you want, you could walk ahead of me by only a foot or two. That way, no one else could see your beautiful red ass but Tabitha and me."

"I don't want to look at her ass!" stated Tabitha. She had a disgusted look.

"If I walk in front of you, I'll have to keep my tail straight up so that it does not rub against my beautiful red ass. Will that be OK with you, Tim?" Asked Tammy.

"Tammy, you are pushing this red ass thing a little too far. Stop it now. Just head to our quarters." Said Tabitha.

"OK, miss spoilsport!" said Tammy.

Off they went, with Tammy just a little way in front of Tabitha and Tim, with her ass on show.

* * * * *

"How are your bottoms this morning, my darling daughters?" Asked the Queen. She had a knowing grin.

"Tim added some kind of substance onto our rears and rubbed it in, hoped it would help heal." Said Tabitha. She looked at her mother and smiled.

"Yea, Tim called them, his beautiful red asses." Said Tammy.

"I am so glad Tim is taking such good care of my daughters." Said the Queen. The Queen whispered to the King that she would be right back. Then got up and left the library.

"Tim, are you up to taking care of some business today?" asked the King.

"Yes, Sir, what do you have in mind?" Asked Tim.

"Well, I have the 13 former business owners in the next room who are waiting to see what happens to their business." He stated.

"If this is what you have put in place, we will deal with it." Said Tim.

The King signaled the guard to allow the former business owners to enter. And they all came in and stood before the King: and none asked why they were there. "Gentleman, this person that stands to my right is the new owner of your business. His name is Tim Bodge." Said the King.

All the business owners looked towards Tim. Tim nodded to them, and they nodded back.

"He has an offer for you, and he wants each of you to run your own business. You will have complete control of the company; you will be able to take over your business immediately. He only wants you to donate 10% to his account to be used for the benefit of the city."

The business owners looked at each other, not believing in what they had just heard. One of the owners stepped forward, "Sire, if we could, may we talk among ourselves, for a moment?"

The King looked towards Tim; Tim nodded his head yes. "You may, but not too long, and this offer may go away." Said the King.

It did not take but a minute before the same man stepped back towards the King. "Sire, we will be more than happy to do as Mister Bodge asked." The rest of the business owners all nodded their heads 'yes.'

The King looked towards Tim again. "Tim, do you have any questions or a statement for them?"

"Gentlemen, I wish you the best of luck in your new business. The King's accountant will be the one you deal with. I thank you for your understanding." Said Tim.

Tim stepped away from the King and stepped towards the owners. He now shook each owner's hand and asked which kind of business they own. Each told him, also said if he ever needed or wanted something from them, just ask. After he talked to each, a guard escorted them out of the library.

12