The Adventures of Tim Bodge Ch. 14: Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim now stepped back up next to the King. "Where do we go from here?"

Now the next part is the entertaining part. You will meet with your six new mates and the thirty women released from the coup." Said the King. He signals another guard. The guard opened the door to another room.

The first person through the door was the Queen, and the other's followed in a single line. She brought them all up before the King and Tim.

"Dear, why are you down there with these females?" Asked the King. He did not know that the Queen would be doing this.

"Dear, these ladies, have assisted me with the people of the coup, and they deserve to be treated with respect." Replied the Queen. She turned towards the females, and the six new mates stepped up, beside her, in a single line.

"All of our worlds will respect them after they hear what they did to help fight the members of the coup." Said the King.

"Tim, these are your new mates," said the Queen. Each stepped forward to bow to the King, looked towards Tim, Telling Tim her name, smiled, and then stepped aside to allow the next to do the same.

Tim looked at each, saw how beautiful each was, smiled back, and thanked her. Tim thought he would have a hard time with so many beautiful women.

"Tim, these are the women that, their husbands and or male friends were in the coup and they had no personal knowledge about the coup. But as you have been told about our laws. They are no longer allowed to stay here. They have chosen to go with you if you let them." Said the Queen.

"Have they been told about the ship?" asked Tim.

The Queen now stepped up next to her husband and sat down. "These ladies will now answer any and all questions you ask of them."

"Can each group please have a spokesperson?" Asked Tim. One female from each group took a step forward. "Thank you; hopefully, this will be easier."

"Again, have you been told about the ship?"

The female spokesperson from the new mates, "Tim, we have been on your ship." Said Thaito.

The spokesperson from the other group, "Tim, my name is Lanfata, and my group has never been told anything about you or your ship.

Tim looked at the King and Queen.

"Tim, we did not know how this was to end; the six mates, Tabitha, took care of them. The others do not have any deals. They know that they will be shipped to one of the outer planets." Said the King.

Tim turned back towards the ladies, "I can bring you all aboard my ship, but there are regulations. If it is OK with the King, you would have one week to decide which way you want to go. It seems the mates have been on the ship and have some knowledge. You may talk to them, or Tabitha and Tammy will answer your questions. But remember that Tabitha and Tammy are still the princesses here on this planet. Please treat them according to your laws."

"Tim, if you wish for them to have one week, it will be so." Said the King.

"Are there any questions?" Tim asked.

"Tim, how much of our belongings may we bring?" asked Thaito.

"You have seen the size of the living space, and did they show you a sample of your quarters? There are also storage units." Tim replied.

"Tim, since we haven't seen anything, is it possible that we could also do a tour?" asked Lanfata.

"Sir, could I have two of my girls come into the castle?" asked Tim.

"Tim, you may bring anyone into the castle you need. Tabitha or Tammy can tell the guards their names." Replied the King.

"Sarha could tell Tawni and Tybda to come to the castle, and I need their help." Said Tim.

* * * * *

Norgemtyb and Chrip'gor were elves from Bob's group, and they are sisters. Norgemtyb is twenty-five and Chrip'gor twenty- two. They were on the pirate's planet for about two years.

Now they are working with the engineers as trainees. Like all the rest, they seem to enjoy their time on the ship. For this reason, they are exploring their new home. They came along the rows of rooms. They thought as they walked that it was like a maze of meandering passages. They tried different doorways to see what was inside.

They approached a door; as soon as the two reached it, the door slid aside, revealing the room beyond.

Inside, Norgemtyb was startled to find herself in a very realistic simulation of a forest clearing. Just like the ones back home. The door still opened made the illusion easy to see through. On the floor was a thick carpet of natural grass, and a waterfall fell merrily off a five-foot drop off to one side, to end in a pool about twenty feet in diameter. A brick walkway led from the door to the edge of the pool. Next to the pool was a small patio that contained tables and chairs. The room was filled with a remarkably close simulation of natural spring sunlight the same as their planet.

Norgemtyb walked back to the still opened door, looked at the wall alongside the door and saw a box mounted to it. Checking the box and saw a menu of some sort. Reading the menu 'pick your season, then area, sound, and press Enter.' She looked at the menu and saw spring and forest were lit along with babbling brooks for sound.

She slowly walked back to the patio and sat down, motioning for Chrip'gor to join her. Both sat there enjoying this peaceful time, not wanting to think about a thing. Just sat and remembered the times back home and their friends. They sat there and listened to the babbling brook sound so soft and sweet.

The door opened, and in came a bot carrying a tray that held two fruit-flavored drinks. "Thank you, but how did you know we were here?" asked Chrip'gor.

"Sarha told me to bring you these drinks so you might sit back and enjoy your time here more; this is your home for the time being."

"Are there more rooms like this one?" asked Morgemtyb.

"Yes, there are about one hundred more. Each gives you a choice of what you may want."

"May we tell others about these rooms?" asked Morgemtyb.

"Please do; the more that's finds out about these and the other places we have, the more you will enjoy yourselves here." The bot said and then left, closing the door behind.

Morgemtyb and Chrip'gor sat in the soft, comfortable chairs and drank their great fruit- drinks. Morgemtyb sipped on her strawberry-flavored drink. "Chrip'gor, are you joining the forces that Tim and DarkIce are getting together?

"Which one are you talking about, the ground forces or the guards?"

"Well, I am thinking about the ground forces; that way, I may get to see more of the other worlds. How about you?" Morgemtyb asked.

"I have already placed my name on the guards' roster. Since I worked as one of our prison sentries. I have had a run-in a few times with the ones Tim left behind. Some of those troublemakers I have caught stealing from the food storage place. DarkIce said the guards here are to protect the ship and personnel if someone comes onto the ship by force. He also made me commander of the second shift." Said Chrip'gor.

"That's great. Now I have a sister that is a commander; I think it's about dinner time we need to head back. I'll check as we leave for the room number; that way, we can come back."

The two of them walked out, checked the room number, which was room 1267. And headed back to their quarters and on to the dining hall.

* * * * *

The head of all the matter transfer systems is Fafaw; he was one of the Alions from the space station. He and three others all understood the matter transfer after only twenty hours of training from Sarha. With the help of other engineers, they were trying to place a complete MTS stand for Matter Transfer System. Into a shuttlecraft.

The idea was if a shuttlecraft had an MTS, we could send it to where we wanted to go. When it landed, and probes checked out everything, everyone could leave from the ship and be there instantly.

They also were working on placing an MTS on Tabitha and Tammy's home planet. They wanted to see if it would work from where they were now and how the MTS would work from different locations.

Fafaw thought that if the system worked as they thought, it could change the way things were done. Just imagine someone walking into an MTS on Tabitha's planet and then stepping out on another planet light-years away. Also, settling an uninhabited planet and having all the supplies you need right there the next minute.

Sarha asked, "Do you think you could do all that?"

"Why not? You are doing it now." Said Fafaw.

To be continued Chapter 15 Part 1 in two weeks.

12