The Adventures of Tim Bodge Ch. 15: Pt. 01

Story Info
"Sir, in the last week, we have had ten females mysteriously.
5.8k words
4.66
7.5k
13

Part 18 of the 74 part series

Updated 11/22/2023
Created 09/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tawni and Tybda met Tabitha in the castle's doorway. They followed her into the library, where they saw Tim. They also saw a large number of women just standing around. "Tim, you wish to see us?" Said Tydba.

"Yes, I need your help. I have about thirty females that may be... live with us. But they would like to see the ship and talk to others. Would you two and Tabitha or Tammy be able to handle that?" Asked Tim.

The two women told Tim, "We'll be glad to help. When do you plan on doing it?" They both began to look around them and watched the women stare at them.

"I am sorry, Ladies, this is Tawni and Tydba, they are other guests of ours." Both turned to look at the large group of females that stood there. They smiled and nodded their heads.

"I thought that in the morning, Sarha would have everything prepared." Said Tim. He looked at Tawni, "Could you have the shuttle ready by nine o'clock?"

"Yes, it will be ready." Said Tawni.

"Tim, I have a question, please?" Thaito asked. Almost all the women have asked her the same question.

"Go ahead, ask."

"How many of our family are we allowed to bring with us?" Thaito asked.

"Thaito, have you read the rules? Everyone over the age of 14 will be required to do some type of work. May I ask how many have you thought about bringing?"

"Tim, I'm sorry, when I told my kids I was to leave with you, they wanted to come with me. And now, more of the mothers want the same information." Said Thaito.

Tim turned to look at the King. He just nodded his head, "You may take as many as you want. If they break any of the rules, drop them off the next time you are here or anywhere else."

"Thaito, you heard the King, any place, as long as you understand that part. You are welcome to bring them along; that goes for the rest of you." Tim looked towards both groups.

"If there are no more questions, please be at the front of the castle by nine o'clock.

* * * * *

Tim looked through the window to the main door, and there were the thirty women and the six mates. Tim came downstairs to ask why the six mates wanted to make a second visit. "Why are you six going back on this trip?"

"Well, now that we're your new mates." Thaito said, "We all want the best homes for your children." She said that last statement with a smile on her face.

They all turned to Tim to see what his response would be to that question. Then they all laughed because the expression on his face was a full expression of disbelief. "Tim, Tabitha told us to tell you this and then said to watch your face." Said Thaito.

Tim stood there without believing the answer to his question. "Well, how many of our kids will there be?" Tim now knew it was a joke. Therefore, he would be agreeable.

Thaito said, "Well, Tim, you have been a remarkably busy mate because between the mates and you, there are about twenty-five kids, and that's only the ones under fourteen. Suppose you count all the ones that are lined up to go. You have around seventy-five."

"Well, I guess I have been swamped. I hope all of you bring a replacement man in case I become weak." Tim was more relaxed now that he knew that these females were sweet and gentle and could also continue with a prank.

"Tim, on your last question, will you authorize something like that?" asked Thaito.

"I thought Tabitha or Tammy already went through that part?" Tim said. He now had a questionable look.

"You know our laws here, but Tabatha said that you are King, God, Ruler on your ship, and that what you say is the final word," Thaito said.

"Well, Tabitha did carry it a little too far, but when you enter the ship to stay, you are no longer my mates; you are free women."

The six mates now knew what Tabitha had told them was true. Tim would release them from being his mates, enabling them to choose new companions. There were smiles, and they felt a sudden joy in life that they thought they had lost.

Six incredibly happy females now surrounded Tim, thanking him for their new outlook on life.

Tammy came up to Tim, "What's going on here?" She saw all six mates with smiling faces.

"Tim, just confirmed what Tabitha said with respect to the freedom to mate again." Said Thaito.

Tim now turned to look in Tammy's direction. "Tammy, will Tabitha come down?" asked Tim.

"I think she was headed in this direction in about fifteen minutes. Why do you need something?" asked Tammy.

"I need her to get together with the ones on the ship and get some supplies ordered." Tim heard some of the others wanted to know if they could get some food and other necessary things. Sure, the Replicator was doing a good job, but some things would taste better hand-made.

There was one of Tammy's princess's servants that had been following her. Tammy turned and asked her to go get Tabitha. She bowed and headed away. "Tim, she will be here very soon."

"Tammy, you and the girls head-on into the shuttle; I'll have Tabitha go up on the next."

* * * * *

Tim was on his way to the palace library for a break. "Tim, could you give me one minute of your time," Sarha asked. She spoke through the translator on Tim's upper right chest.

"Do you require that I return to the ship?"

"No, I have found out that the strange man from the Queen's past was from one of my sister ships," Sarha replied.

"Are you sure?" Tim said. He stopped in his tracks.

"Yes, the Queen gave some of her hair samples from before the fight. They tested positive for micro-nano-bots."

"Is it possible for them to have come from another place?"

"No, but they were from a weaker micro-nano-bot chain. That may be four or five generations back down the road."

"So, one of your twin ships is still out there and has crossed this way by fifty years."

"I hope it was one of our ships. I always hoped there were more of them."

"So, what will be your next step? Will you attempt to find it?"

"No, you're the captain, and when you tell me to go someplace, that's where I'm going."

"I appreciate that. Well, is there any way of finding out which direction it's headed?"

"Tim, if you want, I'll start looking for signs of the ship and see which way it's headed."

"OK, tell me what you come up with, and we'll go from there."

That is precisely what I shall do. Tim, the girls, just boarded the spaceship. I have the bots processing their information into my system now."

"Sarha, the six feline's who were meant to be my new companions, would like to claim their new home. Could you make arrangements for this to happen?"

"Tim, are they going to be on Deck 2?" asked Sarha.

"No, they are just starting their new life, but not with me. Place them on deck 3."

I will ask them to look at a couple of different places and let them pick. Do you need anything else?" asked Sarha.

"No, I mean nothing else." Said Tim.

"Tim, while we are talking, Fafaw is working on installing an MST at the castle. If you could find out where it will be, I may start shipping the parts and installers to the planet.

"I'll ask the King about it," Tim said.

* * * * *

Tim sat in the library by himself and thought about the next thing he wanted to do. As the King entered, Tim rose to greet him, "Sir, good morning."

"Tim, you don't have to stand up and call me sir every time we talk." Said the King. He walked over to his usual seat and sat down.

"Sorry, it's a habit," Tim said.

"Please sit down. What are you and the girls going to do now?"

"I don't know at this point. Sarha discovered that the stranger mentioned by the Queen was from one of her sister's vessels."

"Are you suggesting that there are more of these kinds of vessels?"

"Yes, Sarha believes it was a sister ship, and she let the stranger down because perhaps everyone on the ship was dying."

"Has Sarha allowed people to go to other planets?"

"Yes, I believe I may be related in some way to one of them."

"How do you know?"

"When she pulled me out of the escape pod and began to add micro-nano-bots, my body didn't reject them."

"That makes sense. Can Sarha do more to find out?"

"Tim, we have a problem onboard the vessel!" said Sarha.

"Sarha, what's wrong, and where's Tabitha or Tammy?"

'Tabitha and Tammy are both at the root of the problem."

"OK, now what's the problem?"

"It seems that two women are fighting over accommodation. Tim, the women were fighting, and Tabitha took action to stop them. Both turned against Tabitha."

"Did my daughter get injured?" requested the King.

"No, sir, remember she cannot be hurt, just cut up a little."

"Sarha, I want both women brought here right away. Use either the DarkIce or Bob's people to make sure they get on the shuttle. Now."

"Tim, I have six capable bodies heading in that direction, as well as four bots equipped with a stun gun and anti-gravity boards. The bot will give the guns to one of the six people."

"Sarha, tell me when they're in the shuttle, and they're en route to me."

Tim looked to the King, "Sir, you can have these two women back. These are not wanted on my vessel."

The King turned around and drew the rope beside the chair. A guard entered the library and stood at attention and asked, "Sir, you called?

"Yes, I want ten guards to meet the shuttle that will be here from Tim's ship. I want both Females arrested and placed on the next vessel to the outer planets. Are there any questions at all?" He asked.

"No, sire, that shall be done." The guard turned and left abruptly to follow his orders.

"Tim, the shuttlecraft is on its way. Tabitha and Tammy are all right. 'They requested that these two women not be permitted to return.'" Said Sarha.

"Tell them those two are en route to the outer planets." Said the King.

"Sarha, tell Tabitha to make sure all the others understand that I am serious. Tell them where these two are going." Tim replied.

Tim now turned towards the King and looked serious, "I would like to thank you for taking these two back; I didn't need individuals like that on the ship."

"Tim, I would not want you to have them. They may find their way of life just changed for the worst."

"Sir, Tammy had said something about putting an MTS down here. Do you have a special place for it?"

"Well, Tammy said something about an MTS, asked if Sarha could put one down here, but to be honest about it, she said she would tell me about it later."

"Sarha, I need you to tell the King what it is and how it will work." Said Tim.

"Sir, the MTS is a matter transfer system that I use on this ship to transfer individuals and items from one spot to another. We also have placed a remote unit on Tabitha's ship, so if she is away from this ship and something happens, we can instantly bring her or whoever back to this ship."

"So, why do you want to place one here?" He asked.

"It will be a test unit. We will transfer items from this ship to your location, and in its return, you will transfer items back to us. We will be testing this out to see how far the MTS will work."

"Let me think, so if we said the two females that caused the fight were to be sent back by your MTS, they would be here right now?"

"Yes, sir,"

"OK, I will have a room fitted up within an hour; your people will have total access to the castle. Let me know if there will be anything else you need."

Tim and the King sat there and talked for an hour before the King had any further business. Tim got up to leave. He wanted someplace quiet, so he could relax from what just took place.

"Tim, if you want, there is a peaceful place, just out by the garden." Said the King.

He called a guard to have him show Tim the way, "Thank you." Said Tim.

* * * * *

The King was still seated in his chair in the library. The communication officer knocked on the library door, and he needed to talk to the King.

"Enter," said the King.

"Sir, I need a moment of your time, if you don't mind." Said the communications officer advancing toward the King.

"What can I do for you?" Said the King.

"Sir, in the last week, we have had ten females mysteriously disappear."

"Why is that an issue? You told me one day that there could be between 10 and 15 missing persons per week."

"That is right, Sire, but most of these are extremely popular with high-level people. They were young and continually active."

"What would you have me to do?"

"Sire, I just wanted you to know about this; it may not mean anything, but."

"Have you had anything else strange happen at the spaceport?"

"Now that you asked, last week we had a visit from a new group of space travelers. Their log-in sheet said they were from a collective called The Literotica universe. More specifically, a system called daddydockett."

"There were reports that an alien-like plant came down the ramp. It was about one foot high and a foot and a half round, with tendrils all around the plant."

"Did it report to the port officer?" asked the King.

"No, Sire. No one has seen or heard anything about it."

"Did anyone see it return to the ship?"

"Again, No, we have looked all around the bay for any signs of it."

"Do we know anything about that species?"

"The only thing was the guard that saw it, said it moved fast, sometimes."

"You had better start checking around to see what is known about that universe."

* * * * *

"Tim, everything is loaded and shelved," said Lanfata.

"Lanfata, you are an excellent supply manager. Have you done that in the past?"

"Yes, I operated a grocery store. Why would you want to know?" She asked.

"Well, this ship needs someone to manage the supplies. Would you like the job?

"Yes, I understand that each person has to do something to help the ship, so yes, I would love to do it." Said Lanfata.

* * * * *

Tabitha and Tammy sat in the kitchen at the castle, munching on a homemade cake. Their mom came in, she was happy to see her daughters, and she was there to find something to nibble on as well. She got a cup of milk and sat down.

She asked, "how has your day been?" while she cut a slice of the cake for herself.

Tabitha and Tammy told her about the two women that were fighting on the ship. Both had turned on Tabitha.

"Did you get hurt?" asked their mother.

"No, mother, you know about the micro-nano-bots. But the two women did not, the surprised look on their faces when Tabitha did not start bleeding. The real surprise is that Tabitha made just one pass on each of their chests. What was left were pieces of cloth and their tits with large gashes in them. Then the men from Bob and DarkIce's group stunned them, and the bots carried them to the shuttle." Tammy said.

"I hope Tim dealt with them." Said their mother.

"No, father did; we understand the two women are now on their way to one of the outer planets." Said Tabitha.

"Good for your father."

"Mom, can I ask you something?" asked Tabitha.

"What is it?"

"The stranger, did he die?"

"No, to my knowledge, he is still living. Why?"

"Why couldn't you stay with him?"

"Honey, we liked each other, but we couldn't have any kids."

"Because you came from different worlds."

"Yes, just like Tim and you guys. Enjoy the time you spend together, and later you'll both find someone special."

"If we leave Tim, will we lose our micro-nano-bots?" asked Tammy.

"If you're anything like me, you'll lose them when you're pregnant."

"Well, I think we'll stay with Tim for a while and take advantage of what's happening." Said Tabitha.

The three of them sat there for a while longer and just talked.

* * * * *

Tim took a shuttlecraft back to the spaceship. He put his mind to what to do. They said they would leave in a couple of days, so he wanted to make sure everything he wanted to be done was done.

"Sarha, where is the new meeting room located?" Tim asked.

"Tim, since some of the individuals have moved, I had the bots redo rooms 210 thru 215 into a large meeting room. If you want, I will meet you there?" said Sarha.

"I'm going in that direction right now." Said Tim. Tim left docking bay three and headed towards deck two. He came out of the lift and looked to the left and saw Sarha there. He walked towards her, "How close to being done is it?"

"There's time for us to change what you want," Sarha replied.

Tim and Sarha entered through door 210. Tim looked around and saw a long table. Tim thought about all the individuals that would be sitting there. The ones at the far end would think they were the lesser of the group.

"Sarha, could we transform this table into a roundtable?" Asked Tim.

"Tim, if you want a round table, it will be so. I will have the bots bring up the new parts and have our new carpenters put everything together. Still want 36 seats, right?"

"Yes, thank you.... Sarha, there are a couple of people in the area that are artists. Could you ask them to come here and do some of the things they do? It would brighten the place up.

"I will ask DarkIce to locate them and ask. Tim, when will you need this all done?"

"If at all possible, in two days."

"I will see to it. Will there be anything else?" asked Sarha.

"No, I will be headed to the lounge for now." Said Tim. He turned and walked out the door and headed towards the lounge. On his way out, "Sarha, have you found anything on your sister ship?"

"I have found a minimal trace of fuel particles, checked to see if they are a close match to mine."

"Well, are they?"

"Yes, they were, but it will take time to determine which direction they were headed."

"Well, keep trying; keep me updated." Said Tim. Tim walked into the lounge.

"Good evening Sir." Said Millie. "Can I get you anything?"

"Yes, Millie, a beer," Tim said as he walked over and sat down in an armchair.

"You appear to have had a long day, sir," Millie said as she handed Tim his glass of beer.

"Yes, Millie, it has been a long day, and thank you for asking." Said Tim.

"Can I get you anything else, Sir? If not, I will return to the kitchen; if you need me, call."

"Thank you, Millie, that will be all."

Tim sat in the lounge for about two hours. He Thought about all that had taken place and what would happen in the future. He had wanted adventure, and boy had he had it. He wanted to see space and has seen that also. In the military, he was responsible for about five hundred men; the way this ship is filling up, there could be over 1,000.

"Sarha, could you tell Tabitha, and Tammy I will stay on the ship tonight and that I will see them early tomorrow."

* * * * *

Tim woke up early, felt the bed beside him, and reminded himself that the girls were with their parents. It was a lonely moment. He never realized how much he missed them. He got up, got dressed, and made his way to the lounge.

Tim walked into the lounge, looked around and saw Madlyn and Jeanne. Walked over and asked, "May I sit with you two?" They shook their heads, yes, and he sat down.

Millie came and stood alongside Tim. "Sir, may I take your order? Should you wish, we have a new chef in the kitchen and fresh food supplies for breakfast."

"Could you have the chef make me a ham and cheese omelet with wheat toast and coffee?" asked Tim.

As the women and Tim sat there, they talked about what was happening. They spoke to him about the baby and how the kid made them have a dozen different teenagers who wanted to keep an eye on him.

Tim smiles, "This boy is never going to be alone, apparently. How are the other three mothers-to-be doing?"

"They have kept Bob busy. First one thing and then another. But it is expected in only two more months." Said Madlyn.

Millie brought Tim's food and positioned it in front of him, and then stepped back. "Will there be anything else, Sir?" she asked.

"No, thank you, Millie."

Tim ate his breakfast and talked to the women. Tim told them that there would be a meeting to determine what will happen next once the meeting room was ready.

12