All Comments on 'The Adventures of Tim Bodge Ch. 15: Pt. 01'

by thodge1945

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really enjoyable . Welcome back missed you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Lmao. I don't know why, but I got a tim the toolman taylor vib from the King about the MTS. Guess even King's love their toys

thodge1945thodge1945almost 3 years agoAuthor

I try to post first and fifteen of the month. Happy to hear you enjoy the story.

Terry

SlofredSlofredalmost 3 years ago

As Anon said Glad to see your story line back. And Thank you for sharing with us. 5 Stars as usual. Off on new uncharted paths. Did the plant sneak on board with the vegetables? Time will tell.

thodge1945thodge1945almost 3 years agoAuthor

Yes, it came on board when something catch Tim eyes as they pass the vegetables.

And he will be back ti help the girls.

Terry

thodge1945thodge1945almost 3 years agoAuthor

Lmao - you was not supposed to catch that.

Thanks

Terry

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent chapter as always. You always manage to find a fun and interesting way to enlarge your storylines, I thought having Tim show that he is not going to take any crap from anyone and that once the law has been laid down, there is no strike one type coddling. You did the crime so you do the time which should cause anyone looking to try anything to stop and consider if it is worth the price. I deeply intrigued regarding the sister ship and the stranger on it that the Queen has spoken about. You have created so many directions and possibilities that to even attempt to see what the future holds in this story would be a waste of time and energy. Thanks again for everything you do to get your work together and out to the masses. You manage a family feeling to your storytelling and it is an experience I have and shall continue to cherish it as the gift I feel it is.

Stay safe, be well and avoid the garden if possible.

J.D.

thodge1945thodge1945almost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you J.D. I try my best. Even those this is my first time writing.

Terry

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

«Tim walked into the lounge, looked around and saw Madlyn and Jeanne. Walked over and asked, "May I sit with you two?" They shook their heads, yes, and he sat down.»

At first I thought this might been a mistake, but it’s consistent in all of the story. Most shake their heads as no, and nod for yes.

thodge1945thodge1945almost 3 years agoAuthor

I will remember the nod and shake and try to keep them straight. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the story please keep going. The part about the plant did not do anything but detract from the great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthodge1945@thodge1945
Please see my Patreon page for the current progress on The Adventures of Tim Bodge https://www.patreon.com/user?u=24811645 The XXX version : https://www.patreon.com/TimBodgeandHisXXXAsventures *** I am leaving this site, the monitors keep rejecting the chapters of my story. Wh...