The Adventures of Tim Bodge Ch. 18: Pt. 02

Story Info
Deniece stood at the kitchen counter and thought.
3k words
4.61
5.8k
8

Part 25 of the 74 part series

Updated 11/22/2023
Created 09/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story has been amended with Adult content.

Madlyn stood at her computer, where she checked out the new data that had just came through. She had a surprised look, and she called, "Jeanne, come look at this."

Jeanne got up from her desk and walked over to Madlyn, "What's so important?"

"It's some new data from the research teams. They came across new medical information and think we will be extremely interested in it, and it will be translated in about ten minutes."

"I hope it's something we could use on the ones from the last ship. Some of those people were in bad shape." Jeanne stood next to Madlyn with a clipboard in her hands, studying it. Take this one, "Mr. Jones, about forty-two years old, about one hundred and thirty pounds. He's having difficulty breathing. He's been in the new diagnosis bed for a day. It repairs any physical damage and removal of any disease-causing organisms. Hopely it will help the drama that he and the others have gone through in the last few days."

"Well, with that new bed there, it helped out a lot of people. The ones that came in wounded or near death. It made a difference in their life. Hopefully, this subsequent discovery will be just as helpful."

Madlyn looked towards Jeanne, "How are the two soldiers doing?"

"They will be back to work tomorrow. Boy, I am glad Tim said for Sarha and the engineers to make six of those beds. It would be something to have only one bed like that and have three individuals that needed it, all at the same time."

"With Tim, being retired Military, he knows about the need for better health. So, if it comes down to it, he will have more and better devices made."

At that moment, a student nurse came running in, "Doctor, the man in bed one,... he's up!"

Madlyn and Jeanne looked at each other and made their way to the door. The nursing student moved to the side to allow them to pass. As they entered the medical unit the man was in, they saw that the man was up and dancing around the room. They both just stood there looking amazed that this man was feeling that good.

He turned and saw the Doctor, "Thank you, Doctor, I have not felt this good in the last twenty years. You are a miracle worker." He kept right on dancing. He danced over to the Doctor, grabbed her, placed his arms around her waist, bent her over backward, and kissed her. Then straightened her back up and danced away.

Madlyn was surprised at what had just happened, just stood there. Jeanne looked at Madlyn and saw a smile on her face, the first one in a long time.

"If this is what happens when a patient comes out from those beds, we had better practice our kissing and, of course, the backbend in the dance." Jeanne just looked at Madlyn. Who was still smiling?

"Sir... Sir, could you please get back in bed?" said the student nurse as she walked toward the bed.

The guy, still feeling his best, grabbed her, and started to dance with her. The student nurse was not prepared for this and began to fight with the patient.

Jeanne knew how to handle this. She walked over to the couple, tapped the man on the shoulder, and said, "Sir, it is my turn to dance with you." She turned him around towards her. She placed one arm around his shoulder and the other into his hand. She then took the other two arms around his waist, slowly moved him away from the nurse.

Madlyn signaled the nurse to leave the room that she and Jeanne could handle it from here on.

Jeanne moved towards the bed, "Sir, could we sit for a moment? You have worn me out."

"That's alright, and I feel five years younger. Will I be able to get out of here by tomorrow? I know a wife I need to see."

"If we could run a test tonight and by tomorrow, Yes, we will let you go to your wife. I think she will be more than happy to see you. Now." Madlyn said with a grin.

The gentleman sat back on the bed and began to sing. He turned to look at the Doctor and asked, "Say, Doctor, any chance my wife could come and spend the night with me?"

"Sir, I think I will have to talk with your wife first. I think she will need to be prepared for the new you."

Madlyn and Jeanne started out of the room. Headed back to the office part. "If that is a sample of what will happen to the patients, can I have five minutes in the bed?" Asked Jeanne.

"You can have as much time in there as you want, love. Just remember who you will be with?" said Madlyn.

Since Pauline had helped find Sadris, David, and Wendy, she has spent more time with the kids. She has been showing them things about the different animals. She shows up during the morning classes, she and the kids talk about the other animals that Sarha tells them about, while Pauline turns into that animal. One of the kids made a statement, "Pauline is a true show and tell person."

Pauline asked, "Which one of the animals do you kids like the most?" The answer came back, "the rabbit."

Tim asked Pauline, "why are you doing this, changing to different animals in front of the kids?"

Pauline answered, "If the kids saw me change into an animal in the classroom. They would not be frightened if they saw me change anywhere else. They would understand that there was a reason."

"So, if you changed into your gorilla, they would know something was wrong and go to a safe area, right?" said Tim. Now he understood why Pauline was doing all of this.

"Tim, the more the children understand the world. The safer they will be."

***

Bob walked through the corridor to his next patient. He thought, 'he is now taking advantage of his work with Madlyn and Joan by doing house visits. He and Losla, his long-time assistant, are working with each village on deck three. Some of the individuals do not trust a Doctor who stays in the office.'

He approached the village of the Alions, here he has one with a bad leg and one about one month pregnant. He saw the one with the bad leg last time here, hopely the kid did what he was told to do and stayed off of it for a while. As he neared the statue of their goddess MisKipz in the center of the public area, he saw Talsa. She and Ditin stood near the statue talking, and they noticed Bob walking towards them. They both welcomed him and thanked their goddess that he was still spared from any harm.

"We heard there are new tribes that are joining us?" said Ditin. Has he reached out to shake Bob's hand?

"Yes, the first of the two will be brought up from deck four. They are moving in tomorrow, will be to your right, and two sections down. Their Macitlish's, and there are about twenty-eight of them altogether."

***

Tawni was in her lab studying the new weapons data that the research department had sent over. It called for an exceedingly small replicator to be placed into the stock of a rifle. There should be a three-way switch, and each notch should be a different kind of projectile.

The replicator would produce an unlimited number of the projectile of that type while the trigger was depressed. The switch could be changed after the trigger was allowed to be free. It would only take a fraction of a second to change over to the new type of projectile.

Tawni thought, 'the first type of projectile could be for small unshielded individuals, then we would need a projectile for piercing shielded beings. The final set would be our new nano-bot's bullets.'

Tawni again thought, 'if we could get this to work, there would be little chance that most races would have something like this. So, we would stand a better chance and with fewer soldiers injured or killed.'

She placed the data sheets down on the counter and called for Commander Anden-Aipas, she needed to talk with her about this weapon. She required the Commander's input since she was the one that would be using it.

Commander Anden-Aipas arrived about fifteen minutes later. "How may I help you, Tawni?" She asked as she entered the lab. She saw that Tawni was at the computer counter, as she walked over to her, she grabbed a stool to sit on. She placed it at the other end of the counter and sat down.

"Could you look at these datasheets and let me know if you think it would be useful to your soldiers?" She slides the data sheets across the counter towards the Commander.

The Commander picked up the sheets and started to read. A smile came to her face, "You are serious about these, would be useful, right?"

Well, I can only hope that what I saw might interest you? Of course, the last shot would be our nano-bot rounds. Do you see that as a valuable weapon in your system?"

"In all honesty, which would be our best weapon?" The Commander sat up with the sheets in her hands and looked at Tawni. "Tawni, these weapons would be the pride of any soldier!"

"Well, I guess I'll start our replicator, making these parts. How many do you think will be needed? And remember, Tim will not allow any to leave this ship except for battle."

"I think two hundred will do it for now." Said the Commander.

Tawni turned and started typing into the computer the information the replicator would need to begin the process. Then, after finishing and pressing the start button, Tawni turned back to the Commander.

The Commander looked at Tawni's face, "What's the big smile for?"

Tawni handed the Commander another set of datasheets, "Now read these and tell me what you would think of having these under your control?"

The Commander sat there and scanned the datasheets with a startled look. "Are you pulling my leg with something like this? We would win every battle. Are you going to ask Tim about these?"

"I thought about that, and I thought, "I'll wait and see how the new weapons work, and then I will ask."

***

Deniece went through a rough day with the kids. They were in front of their unit, the children complained about not being able to play with Sadris. They wanted to play, but she wanted them to stay close.

Syloar and Sangar had just finished practicing in the simulator. They were headed home just down the hallway from Deniece. They heard the whining from the kids, and they stopped. Syloar went down on her knees to be on the kid's level. Why the whining? Aren't you the kids that went cave exploring?"

"Yes," both David and Wendy said. They were all smiles now. "But our mother will not let us go and play. She's afraid we will get lost again. We promised we would be safe."

"Shouldn't she worry about you? She has almost lost you twice now, right?" said Sangar.

"Why don't you ask Sadris to come over here and play today? Maybe tomorrow she and you guys could go over to Sadri's house and play while your mother's talking."

"We are going to pass by Sadris on the way home, what if we asked him to come down here and play?" Said Syloar. She now stood up and straightened out her uniform.

Wendy ran into the house and asked, "May Sadris come down and play?" She had a pleased mother look on her face.

Deniece felt better with Sadris coming down here to play, "OK, if his mother will let him!"

Wendy ran back to Syloar, "Mother said yes, could you please hurry? We want to play."

Syloar and Sangar turned and started walking towards their house and saw that Sadris was just sitting there. "Sadris asked your mom if you could go out and play with David and Wendy, they are waiting for you."

He smiled at them, jumped up, and ran into the house. A few minutes later, he ran right back out and headed for David and Wendy's home, yelling over his shoulder, "thanks'."

Syloar and Sangar now felt good, a full day of training and three happy children and on their way home.

***

Sadris was on his way to play with David and Wendy as his mother sat at the kitchen table. She had a cup of their special tea, just sipping on it. She thought, 'I wonder how David and Wendy's mom is doing?' The more she sat there, the more she thought about visiting their house and their mom.

She got up and looked around the kitchen, and she saw the cake she had made yesterday just sitting there. That will do it, she thought. She would take the cake and welcome her to her new home.

She walked down the hallway with the cake in hand and felt good about the whole thing. As she approached the house, she saw all three kids outside playing and walking up to the door, which was open. She knocked on the door sill. She looked in and saw their mother was standing at the sink with her back to the door.

"If you want to play with yourself, I'll just sit here and watch." He sat down on the stool and turned around, and watched.

"If you don't mind, it's been four long horney years. Now I need a finger or two into this pussy of mine." Deniece sat across the kitchen from him, on the floor, with her knees up, feet on the floor, and legs spread apart.

She hadn't put on her sexy G-string undies, so her pussy was there for him to see. She placed the index and middle fingers of her right hand into her mouth to get them wet.

She did not want to get her dress wet and sticky, she raised her ass and tucked her dress further up, sitting her bare ass down, now on the cool floor.

"Could you move forward a bit and maybe lean back? That way, I get a better look at your pussy?" He asked.

Deniece did what was asked of her, "Is this better?"

"Yes, much, but is there any way you might remove your top? I would like to see the way your tits will move while you finger yourself."

Deniece bent her right arm, pulled it through her top, and then did the same to her left arm. She now pulled the top down over both arms and down to her waist. This allowed her thirty-six double C breasts to stick out. The nipples were already hard.

She now had to re-wet her fingers. While wetting the right-hand fingers, her left hand, the same two fingers were pulling on the left nipple, pulling it out away from her body and twisting it before letting go.

She sucked and licked on the right fingers until they were good and wet. She moved them slowly down her body, dragging them across her right breast, just touching her nipple. As her wet fingers touched her nipple, she let out a soft low moan. The nipple seemed to get bigger and harder. She continued down to her belly button, traced her fingers around the edge, and moved down.

Her body was like a finely tuned violin, strung very tight. Her fingers were playing the notes. She moved her left hand down to the top of her private area. She had just shaved it that morning, and it felt so smooth and soft.

The knock took Deniece totally by surprise; she jumped and turned around, with a shocked look, it took a second to get a hold of herself, 'it was all a daydream.' She walked to the door. "May I help you?"

"I am sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. I am Margivarr, Sadris mother. I should have had him tell you I would be down to welcome you."

"Please come in, I am sorry." Deniece moved to allow Margivarr into the house. She was now trying to calm her nerves, and any sudden noise seemed to raddle her nerves lately.

"Have I come at the wrong time?" She looked for a place to set the cake down. There was a stool beside the counter; she sat on the seat and turned to talk to Deniece.

"No, I was doing the dishes and thinking about what to do later." She said, 'boy, that was close a few more seconds, and I would have been all weak at the knees and soaking wet in the crouch. How do you explain thinking about the idea of giving pleasure to yourself in front of a man you don't even know?" She thought to herself.

"Well, I thought I would stop by and introduce myself since our kids play together a lot." Said Margivarr.

"I appreciate that, I have been busy getting things set up. I'm glad to be alive."

"How have you been handling everything? I understand, your kids have talked about what happened. They see you as a hero."

"I don't feel like one!"

"Do you feel like the world has given you a bad deal? If so, welcome aboard?"

"What do you mean?" Deniece walked over to the counter and sat down on a stool.

"Look around, the individuals on this ship all have the same look on life. Tim has saved all of us. Then he gives us a choice, they are here and help or go our own way. So, you are not alone, we each have faced death recently. Now what we do with the rest of our lives is up to each one of us."

"Tim sounds like an extraordinary man. From what I have seen of him, he seems to enjoy what he has gained and feels like sharing it."

"You should talk with him, and I understand he is a good listener."

"I'll see if he can make time for me. Of course, being the Captain, he will be hard to pin down to talk to.

To continued: