The Adventures of Tim Bodge Ch. 25: Pt. 01

Story Info
Tim met with the four from the hospital ship.
2.4k words
4.58
4.8k
6

Part 37 of the 74 part series

Updated 11/22/2023
Created 09/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Adventures of Tim Bodge

This story has been amended with Adult content.

By T. Hodge

Chapter 25 Part 1 of 3

Tim, who had just gotten up, was sitting in his living room. He felt much better this morning. Tabitha walked through the doorway with the news that King Elbert and her father would join in his adventure.

Tabitha said, "Tim, father agreed to all, but Mr. Crook must be executed before the people and the Queen."

"I agree with your father, but please add Pirate Pete to the execution. His mental condition is too bad; he will kill many people if he is left alive."

"I will forward your request and add my push to it."

"When will they be executed?"

"Tomorrow morning."

"Do you want the women there?"

"It is for them to make the decision. When should we tell the men where they are headed?" Tabitha asked.

"Let them wait. Tim left the bridge with a smile."

***

Tim was on his way to Deniece's house to see if she would join him for dinner and a bit of entertainment. He knocked on the door, but there was no response. Tim entered and called her name, and still no response. He moved slowly through the house, hoping that everything was all right.

He checked the kid's rooms before going to check on Deniece. He came to Deniece's room and slowly looked into it. Deniece was seated at the dressing table. She was fixing her hair and dressed in a semi-transparent robe. In the right light, you could see that she had only a bra and panties on under it. The sash across her waists holding the robe closed hung loosely

Deniece heard a noise and began to rise. She looked in the mirror and saw Tim's reflection. She sat back down and said, "Tim, it's all right, come on in."

"I wasn't spying on you. But you hadn't responded when I called." Tim went nervously into her room and looked for a place to sit. "Let me sit in the living room and wait for you."

"Don't be foolish; you have already seen me naked. We can chat while I finish dressing. Speaking of which, why are you here?"

"I came to see if you wanted to go to dinner and perhaps something afterward." Tim sat down at the foot of her bed.

"And where were we supposed to go for dinner?"... Your place?" She put a smile on her face. As she stared at him through the mirror, she saw that he began to blush.

"No. I thought you would like to go back to the Alion eatery. If you enjoyed it, we could go there."

Deniece got up from the dressing table, walked to the closet, and took two different dresses. She was holding them on either side of her. She lifted each, "the blue one or the red one?" She said, "Which one would be better?"

"I liked you in the red swimsuits, so it's red."

"Red it will be." She placed the blue one back. She lowered the robe from her shoulders and allowed it to fall to the floor. Then she bent over, picked it up, threw it to Tim, and slid the red dress over her head. She allowed it to fall over her body and wiggled her ass to let the dress settle into place.

Tim moved the robe from over his head and saw her wiggling her ass, "That's a clever way to get a dress in place."

Deniece smiled and turned, wiggling her ass more. She looked over her shoulder and asked, "Do you see any more wrinkles?" She was all smiles.

"No, it looks fantastic from here."

"This is going to be about as much as you're going to see right now."

Tim had to stop and reflect on the final line, and he let it go. "Do you want to go to the eatery?"

"Yes, that sounds great." She reached out to Tim and placed her arm around his.

They exited her place, walked to the eatery, and ordered. They ate and enjoyed their time together. After a while, Tim asked, "Where would you like to go?"

"Tim, where I was going, before you invited me to dinner, it was to the beach. Would you mind if we went?"

"No, if that's the place you were going. That's where we will go." They left the eatery and headed to the beach.

The beach was all but empty. Tim started to make his way into the dressing room. Deniece took his arm and proceeded towards the entrance to the adult area, and Tim followed. The bot at the entrance gave them their towels and asked about drinks.

There were only three others there. Deniece led Tim to a place some distance from the others. She laid the towel out and removed her clothing, and sat down.

Tim is a bit stunned at the difference in Deniece this time. Tim took off his clothes and sat down beside her. "You're not the same person as last time?"

Deniece sat next to Tim with her chin on her knees. "No, since the last time I have given you two baths. And we have talked a lot, and I feel more relaxed with you around."

"I am pleased that you feel that way. You seem more self-assured." Tim sat there and looked into her eyes. And saw a flicker of life somewhere deep down.

"Thanks to you, I now know that I will find a life somewhere. It may be here or someplace else. But it will be something meant for me."

Deniece got up and headed to the water; She turned to look at Tim and said, "You can see more of my ass if you look closely, at least until I get to the water."

Tim stood up and went after her. "That's not fair; your ass moves too graciously; I can't keep my eyes off it."

She laughed and ran into the water, up to her belly button. She turned and waited for Tim. She was all smiles and chuckles, and she felt like a different person.

They played around for a while and then went back and sat down to dry. Deniece leaned back on her elbows and turned to look at Tim. "Tim, may I ask a question? If it is too personal, I'll understand."

"I'll try to answer any question you may have. So, fire away." Tim now had a serious look.

"OK, here goes. You are having sex with three females. Is that each night?"

"Boy, when you said personal, you meant it. Just remember you asked for this. But I said I would answer. Yes, I have sex with all three each night. Sometimes two or three times each."

Deniece's eyes got big, and her mouth dropped a little. She recovers herself. "But how do you do it?"

"The nano-bots reboot my system each time. One night the girls tried to see how many times I could come, and they didn't last, and I was still ready to go."

"Aren't you exhausted after so many times?"

"No, there are times when the girls must take a long break. Their pussies got sore."

"What happens when their pussies got sore?"

"They used their hands or their mouths. I thought Madlyn said you used that device."

"I did, but I don't believe many things it said."

"Why not?"

"Just look at your thing. It's almost standing up by itself, and there was nothing about that on that machine." Deniece pointed to Tim's dick.

Tim looked down at his dick and saw it was almost eight inches long. He didn't realize it. "I am sorry, it's the talk and looking at a beautiful naked woman sitting next to me."

"Now that's more like the machine. Trying to get away from what we were talking about."

"OK, what was the question?" Tim tried to sit cross-legged; in doing so, his dick was now sticking straight up.

"The question was, what happens when their pussies got sore?"

"They have a choice; either they can use their hands and jack-me off or their mouths and give me a blow job."

"Do they have to swallow the cum?" She wrinkled her nose.

"They don't have to, but they do swallow."

"Why?"

"What do you mean? Why?"

"Why do the girls swallow your cum? Does it do anything for them?"

"In the case of Tabitha and Tammy, Yes."

"What does it do for them?"

"It slows their aging process."

"Come on. You don't think I'm that gullible, do you?"

"It's true."

"OK, if I give you a blow job and swallow your cum, it will slow down my aging."

"Maybe not."

"You see, you said one thing, turned around and said something else."

"That's not true."

"So, it's a way to get me to give you a blow job, and that's all, right."

"No, I don't want you to give me a blow job."

"Why... am I not good enough?"

"Stop. This question-and-answer session is over. Get dressed. I'm taking you home."

"Cause you couldn't talk me into giving you a blowjob."

"NO, because I like you, and a blow job isn't your style."

"Oh." Deniece looked at Tim, and she didn't know how to respond to this declaration. She looked downward and allowed herself to adopt a sagging posture.

She stood up and turned her back to Tim, and started dressing. Tim got dressed and proceeded to the exit, with Deniece trying to walk and put on her shoes.

They walked to Deniece's place without saying a word, and Tim stopped at her front door and waited for her to step inside.

Deniece moved in front of Tim. She kissed him quickly and said, "I enjoyed our date." She turned and entered her house.

Tim just stood there without saying a word. He thought, 'she got me to talk about other females and got mad because I didn't want her to give me a blow job. And to tell me she enjoyed our date and kissed me. This woman is nuts. And I don't believe I said I liked her.'

Deniece entered her house and leaned back against the door. And said, "I don't believe I kissed him, His lips were soft, but he said he liked me." Her heart was racing, and she touched her hand and felt the moisture on her lips.

***

Tim awoke the following morning horny, and he needed somebody to fuck. The three girls were right there next to him. He woke up Shanae and started with her. Tabitha awoke and asked, "what had gotten into you."

Tim told her about the night before and didn't know what to do. He was pounding on Shanae's pussy, talking with Tabitha.

Tabitha saw how Tim behaved and how Shanae was being fucked. "Tim, if you need to pound on something. Use the three of us. It looks like you are breaking that poor pussy. Why don't you move over to me for a while?"

She lay down and spread out her legs. Tim moved over to her and started pounding her. "Tim, you say you were fond of Deniece. Are you using my pussy the same way you would hers?"

"No, she made me mad, talked about sex, kissed me, and quickly ran inside and closed the door."

"Well, if you aren't thinking about her. Then why did you just start to pound my pussy that much harder? It feels great."

"She's a tease, and besides, she hasn't been touched in over six months."

"Did she say that to you? And you're utilizing the three of us. However, you want her."

"I need sex this morning, and the three of you are the best thing for me. At least we're upfront about what we want."

"If you say we're upfront about what we want. Then why are you fucking me and not Deniece?"

"I have no idea. That woman confuses me when I'm near her."

"Tammy, wake up! Tim must have you on all fours."

"Did you say something?" Tammy turned around and saw Tim and Tabatha having sex.

"I said, get on all fours. Tim needs you."

"This is how one begins a day." Tammy rose onto her hands and knees, reached back with her right hand, and pulled her tail upwards. "You know what this means, so put it there!"

Tim moved over to her, placed his dick into a warm pussy, and started fucking.

"He's making it feel good because he thinks you're Deniece." Tabitha smiled at Tammy as she said that.

"If I were Deniece, this would feel great. Just think if these two people decided they were in love. And he fucked her just like he is fucking me, and she'd have twins nine months from that day."

Both Tabitha and Tammy grinned, knowing that Tim and Deniece would get together eventually.

***

Tim and the ladies were done. The three ladies decided to stay in bed and get some well-deserved rest. At the same time, Tim headed to the bridge.

"Sarha, would you ask Millie to get me some coffee?"

"How are we doing this morning? Would you like a departmental report? Now?"

Millie brought Tim his coffee and returned to the kitchen.

"We'll wait for the reports. The two things I need are first the world report." Tim sat in his seat and looked at Sarha.

"We will be in orbit in two hours and fifteen minutes."

"The next is Sherald. Have we heard from her about the other women?"

"I am opening a channel now."

"Sherald, here. How may I help you?"

"Sherald, this is Tim. How are things this morning?"

"Everything is great, and you?"

"All right, do you have an update on the women and the planet?"

"Yes, we have fifteen women that will go with the men if you let them. They also understand there will be no coming back."

"There will be two men short; Mr. Crook and Pirate Pete will be executed tomorrow morning."

"I don't think that they will be missed. Do we know when they will be authorized to come down?"

"As soon as the initial building is installed. We'll tell the women the day before, and the men don't know that the women will be with them."

To be Continued: