The Adventures of Tim Bodge Ch. 25: Pt. 02

Story Info
Then the disaster, realizing she may not survive.
6k words
4.6
4.2k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 38 of the 74 part series

Updated 11/22/2023
Created 09/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Adventures of Tim Bodge

This story has been amended with Adult content.

By T Hodge

Chapter 25 Part 2 of 3

From Near Death to Bed Mates.

Miss C exited through the front door of her new residence, took a chair with her, sat it down, and watched as individuals passed.

She now had time to compare the two lifestyles. One is all work and little sex, or no work and all sex.

She had been hard at work since school. She did enjoy the work, overseeing the money for four hospitals. She met all kinds of people, some good, most stuck on themselves. All worried about making all the credits they could.

Then the disaster, realizing she may not survive. And to be introduced to all-out sex. Not worrying about a thing, grab a cock and suck it or fuck it. Or to have a guy stick his cock into any of her holes. Because there was no daytime or nighttime, and no right time, and it could be the last time.

She sat there and thought about both parts of her life and watched the individuals. Deniece's two kids played across the pathway. Now she wondered if she would ever have kids. She hadn't ever thought about that. Did she want kids? If you had kids, they needed a father. She knew if she wanted kids, there would be a man that stayed around. She doesn't want one just to get her pregnant and then leave.

She thought, 'maybe I can find a job in a small business, do their finances, make some money. Find a man to love me and have two kids of our own. Now that, I believe, would make me happy.'

While she was seated deep in her thoughts, she paid no attention to the outside world. Deniece walked up to her. "Miss C, are you OK?"

"Huh, I'm sorry, I didn't hear you." Miss C opened her eyes and saw Deniece as she stood right in front of her. She shook her head and tried to think.

"Are you OK? The kids saw you over here and came and told me you were sick."

"Huh, oh, please give me a minute." Miss C tried to shake her head again, still could not think of a thing apart from a cock in her ass. She raised from her seat and placed her hand against her ass to ensure nothing was there.

"Miss C, is there a problem? Would you like me to call Doctor Madlyn?" Deniece now had a concerned look.

"Huh, No, It's just; I had thoughts about the last thing I recalled."

"Sorry, I have a similar problem now and then. Is there something I can do to assist you?"

"No, You have problems of your own." Miss C looked toward the kids still playing in the area.

Deniece saw her look toward the kids. "The kids are all right, and I could stay and talk if you need."

"No, I'm OK now. It is just trying to adjust to this life and what happened."

"I know that part of it. It's only been twenty-some days since Tim saved my kids and me."

"How did you get past it?"

"I haven't. Some nights I go through nightmares. I recall that time repeatedly. I occasionally wake up in a cold sweat."

"But you seem to be OK, now."

"I have my kids, and they keep me busy. Every so often, I need someone to talk to."

"Who do you talk to?"

"This will sound far out, but Tim the Captain, sometimes he'll take me down to deck five and the lake, and we'll sit and talk."

"You're seeing the Captain?"

"Oh, No, we're not dating, he likes the kids, and they like him. So, he takes time to listen and answers some of my questions."

"You said he takes you to the lake. There's a lake on this ship?"

"Yes, It's a large lake."

"Where am I supposed to find a bathing suit?"

"If you need or want one, there are machines that will make you one in the dressing rooms."

"What do you mean if I need one?"

Tim had divided the beach into two sections, one is for children up to 18 years of age, and the other is for adults only.

"You mean a naked beach?"

"Yes, a nude beach."

"Which one has he taken you to? If I may ask?"

"He has taken the kids and me once, and he has taken me to the naked one twice."

"So, You have seen Tim the Captain naked?"

"Yes, a few times, but he is just like other men."

"What is he like? I mean, how big is he? No, does he fill you up?"

"No, we never had sex. Tim is a friend."

"OK, just asking, now back to the lake. Does he have to be with you to get in?"

"No, it is open to all."

"Do you ever go down by yourself?"

"No, I have the kids; I would love to lay naked. But just to lay there and do nothing isn't me."

"I would love to go if you go. I would love to lay around naked and talk."

"I'll see. If I can get a sitter Later, we'll go."

"Thanks, I feel much better now. Just having someone to talk to seems to make everything bearable."

"Each of us needs someone. Sometimes to talk and other times just to hold. I'm sorry, I didn't mean that the way it sounded."

"That's OK. I didn't take it that way. But sometimes a woman needs another woman to remember who she is." Miss C smiled at Deniece with a slight grin. She thought about her time with Edie-bit.

She sat there and remembered how soft Edie-bit's body was. How Edie-bit soft hand roaming all over her body felt.

Her tongue on Edie-bit's pussy. The taste of her skin and the hardness of her nipples as she sucked on them.

"Miss C, are you OK? You seem to have gone back again." Deniece asked.

"Yes, I slipped back again. But I will be better; as you said, it will take time."

***

Deniece hadn't heard from Miss C. She knew that Miss C was having a challenging time adjusting. She had mentioned having nightmares but wouldn't tell about them. Deniece knocked again, but still no answer.

Deniece tried the door, and it opened. She entered the residence, and lying on the living room floor face down was Miss C. She called Miss C's name as she hurried over.

Deniece bent over to check to see if she had a pulse. There was one her breathing was heavy like she had run a mile. Deniece turned her over onto her back.

Deniece stood abruptly when she saw Miss C's pants unbuttoned and her hands into her crouch. They were not moving, and they just lay there, wet. She looked at the floor where Miss C had been lying, and there was a large damp area.

She heard a low soft moan, looked down, and Miss C's eyes were partially opened. She kneeled to see what she needed.

"Water, please, I need water." Her lips were dried and cracked, and she still had her eyes only partially opened.

Deniece got her a glass of water and knelt to give her a drink. Miss C couldn't hold her head up to drink. Deniece sat down, stretched her legs, and moved them under Miss C's head. Then, holding the water to Miss C's lips allowed her to drink a small amount.

"Thank you." Miss C looked up into Deniece's face. She tried to smile, but it was hard. Her body needed something.

"Will you be alright?" Deniece placed her hand on Miss C's head and brushed the hair off her face.

"I think so. I had one of those tough times."

"Is there anything I can do to help?"

"Just sit with me for a minute if you could. I feel better knowing someone is here." She said this as she closed her eyes again.

"I'll be here; just rest for now." Deniece felt that Miss C needed to rest a lot, and her body seemed to shake. So Deniece started to rub her arms to relax Miss C.

Wendy came into Miss C's house. "Mommy, why are you holding Miss C? Why are you both on the floor?"

"Miss C isn't feeling good. She fell on the floor, and I am waiting for her to wake up."

"Is that why her pants and the floor are wet?"

"Yes," that was all Deniece could think. She placed her hand over the unbuttoned pants. So her daughter would not see that part. And ask why her pants were like that.

Miss C started to move, turned on her side, and turned her face into Deniece's lap.

"Mommy, will she wake up soon? I have to go potty."

"Wendy, you are a big girl now. Go into Miss C's potty room and go. Remember to wipe better."

Deniece turned to watch Wendy make sure she went to the bathroom. When she finished, Wendy headed right back out to play.

With Miss C's face pointed into her lap and her warm breath. Deniece's pussy was getting a warm feeling.

Suddenly, Miss C woke up. She looked at the lap and then looked up into Deniece's face. She moved back away from the lap and said, "I am sorry, I don't know what came over me."

Deniece placed her hand on Miss C's head and returned it to her lap. "Lay back down for a few more minutes. My kids lay the same way, so it's alright."

"But what if your kids come in and see me like this?"

"Wendy already has. Now, how many times has this happened?"

"I don't know. I wake up in different places in the house."

"Where do you sleep?"

"Here on the floor. I am afraid I might fall from the bed and kill myself."

"Are you feeling better now?"

"Yes, thank you for your help." Miss C sat up, looked down, and saw her pants undone.

Deniece saw what she had looked at and said, "They were that way, and your hands were inside them."

Miss C blushed and said, "I had better go change." She placed her hand on the floor to get up, and she pulled her hand back up and said, "I had better clean that up also."

Deniece looked at her, "You go clean yourself up and change. I'll get the water here cleaned up."

Both got up and started to get things cleaned up.

"Miss C, what are you doing for dinner?"

"I have some food leftover from last night. Why?"

"Why don't you come over and eat with the kids and me? We could use the company."

"If you think your kids wouldn't mind, I would love to. It's no fun eating alone." Miss C came from the bedroom with a dress on. "Is this OK? I don't have much, and this is what the medical center gave me."

"That will do fine. Besides, I'll show you how the clothes machine works."

Miss C was fully clothed and the floor cleaned, and they headed to Deniece's place.

Deniece and Miss C talked while they fixed dinner. The kids came in and played games with Miss C. After a while, Wendy went into the kitchen, "Mommy, she's asleep again."

Deniece walked into the living room and woke Miss C. "I'll just go back to my place and sleep on the floor." She started for the door.

Deniece turned her around, led her to her room, and placed her on the bed. Miss C went right to sleep.

"Mommy, if she is in your bed, where are you going to sleep?"

"Well, baby, I'll sleep in the same bed. If she has a bad dream, I'll be right there to help her."

Deniece put her kids to bed and went back to her room. Miss C was sitting up and pulled her dress off as she entered, and her eyes were closed. She laid back down and covered herself up.

Deniece was ready for bed, raised the covers, and saw that Miss C was naked. She walked around the bed and picked up Miss C's dress but no underwear. Place the dress on the chair and return to bed. She was just hoping that she would sleep well.

Deniece woke the following day with an arm over her shoulder and a hand cupping her breast. She didn't move, and she just lay there, waiting to see what was next. But Miss C's body was close to hers, and it felt warm and soft.

She laid there and thought, 'it's been a while since I had a body close in bed. But another woman.'

Miss C's hand started to move. It uncovered the breast, moved to the nipple, and held it firmly. Her hand pulled on the nipple and let go of it.

Deniece's nipple became hard, and she felt strange.

Miss C turned over away from Deniece and laid there. Deniece thought about feeling the others' breasts to see how they felt. But she then thought better of it.

She dressed, headed for the kitchen, and to fix breakfast. The kids went outside to play, and Deniece set something for her and Miss C. While getting it ready, Miss C stumbled into the kitchen, and Deniece ran over and grabbed her, and sat her down in the chair.

"Miss C, where are your clothes?"

"We don't wear clothes on this ship; it takes too much time to undress before we can fuck."

Deniece was shocked. She started to say something. But she noticed that Miss C's head went up and down. She bent down to look into her face. When she did, her eyes were closed. She was not awake, and she was sleepwalking. With no warning, Miss C dropped to the floor.

Deniece needed to get her back into the bedroom before the kids returned. She moved to Miss C's facing her, bent at the knees, placed her arms under Miss C's, and started to pick her up. Got her onto her feet, she now felt Miss C in her arms and bodies pressed together. Miss C's tits were poking against her own.

Deniece stood there for a moment. The feel of their breasts touching made her nipples hard. At that moment, Miss C started to move on her own.

Miss C stood up, "Why are you holding me? Why am I naked?" She backed away from Deniece and looked at her.

"You were sleepwalking. I needed you back in the bedroom before the kids came in." Deniece now felt she had made a mistake, letting Miss C sleep over.

Miss C remembers the night before. She looked at herself and felt foolish. "I'm sorry." Running toward the bedroom, She slipped the dress on and headed to the door.

Deniece stood in front of the door, not letting Miss C out. "Have a seat, and we need to talk."

"Why, no one can help me. I'm bad, a dirty little slut that likes to be naked. I need to be fucked and sucked on. And I don't need to be around your children."

"I have a question before you say any more. Did you sleep well last night?"

"Yes, why?"

"Because you slept in my bed with me. You held me in your arms."

Miss C looked surprised. "Why did you let me do something like that?"

"Because I knew you were tired and needed to be with someone. Not for sex."

"Yes, you are right, but you have kids. So, I'll leave."

"No, you see, we both need help; let me explain something to you when I was captured by the Red Ants and placed in a cage. The cage came around the bend, and we saw what was to happen to us. I just thanked GOD that the kids were not with me.

A cage came over a slide, and the bottom dropped out. It allowed the people in it to fall out. The people slid down the slide and into a shredding machine. As the people dropped out, they started to scream until they hit the shredding device and then became quiet.

To know that will be what's going to happen to you is something you don't want to remember. Tim's soldiers stopped the machine as we were next to drop.

Miss C just stared at her. She did not believe anything could do that to others. She got up and hugged Deniece, "I'm so sorry. You were right, and we need one another for a while. The more we talk, the better we feel about ourselves."

"Now, tell me about your time."

"The last thing I remember was, laying on the floor of the shuttle on my belly, and Howie came over and rammed his cock into my ass and started pumping. It felt good. I looked across the deck, and Edie-bit was getting her ass fucked also. Then I blacked out."

"Why is that a nightmare?"

"Because I never expected to die with a cock up my ass."

They laughed at that one.

"When you die. Where do you want the cock?"

"I have never thought about that. I want to be loved."

"How about you? Where do you want one?"

"Well, to be honest, the only small dick I've had was three inches long, hard. I've never had one in the mouth or ass."

The kids walked in and asked, "Is it lunchtime yet?"

Deniece turned to Miss C. "Would you like to stay for lunch, and then we can go on talking?"

Miss C helped with lunch and talked with the kids about what they had done that morning.

The kids headed back out to play. Deniece and Miss C headed for the bedroom to clean that room up.

Straightening the room up. Deniece inquired, "Would you like to see how to make clothes?"

Deniece showed Miss C the machine in the closet and showed her how it worked.

Miss C picked out a few dresses, punched the buttons, and waited. When she heard the beeping sound, she ran back, picked up the dresses, and started for the front door.

"Where are you going?" Deniece had sat down on her bed while the two talked.

"I was heading to my house to try these on. Why? Am I not allowed to do that?" Miss C stopped in her tracks.

"Why not just try them on here?" Deniece pointed to the edge of the bed.

Miss C turned back to the bed, took off her dress, and slipped the first one over her head.

As she slipped the dress off and the other on, Deniece had a straight view of Miss C's pussy. Deniece thought it looked like her daughters' clean, soft, and no hair.

"Well, what do you think?" Miss C turned around so Deniece could see how it fit."

Not thinking, Deniece said, "It looked lovely. I mean, it looks lovely."

"You think so? Let's see how the next one fits."

Miss C stood facing Deniece, removed the dress, and took her time straightening it as she laid it on the bed. Then placed the other over her head. She held her arms up in the air, which allowed her breasts to stick out and her nipple to become rigid. She held it there for a minute and lowered the dress into place.

Deniece had never seen a naked woman's body. Yes, she saw the women at the lake but from a distance. Now, seeing Miss C's naked body only inches away took her breath away. She thought, 'Does her body look like that? Is that why Tim's cock got hard the last time at the beach.'

She wanted to reach out and touch Miss C's pussy. But what would she think? She could touch herself, but she couldn't see how it looked.

"How does this one look?" Miss C asked as she stepped back to allow Deniece to see.

"That one looks great, too. You should go to the machine and order some underpants."

"But it feels so good without them."

"I have children, and they can see you do not have on panties. That will bring on all kinds of questions."

"All right, but it's a long way from how I used to dress." Miss C placed her hands under her breasts. "Do I have to wear a bra? These babies love to be free."

"No, your clothes will cover them. Now put your hands down, and you don't need to play with them." Deniece's mischievous tone of voice said.

"But they feel good. You want to touch these?" She walked over and bent down for Deniece to feel her tits.

"No, now cut it out; what if my kids walk in." Deniece turned her head to check the doorway.

"I am sorry, I didn't think about them." She straightened up and walked to the machine, and ordered panties.

Miss C seated herself on the bed and spoke as she waited. She noticed Deniece was a little pale in color. What is wrong? You look pale?"

Deniece looked back towards the door. "I have never seen a naked woman that closes before."

"You're kidding me. Why not?" Miss C sat up straight on the bed. She looked Deniece in the face and saw that she wasn't kidding.

"At sixteen, I was sold to a man as his wife. He kept me in three rooms. The only people I saw were the women that took care of the kids and me."

"I hadn't the slightest idea. I'll be more careful from this point forward. Is there something else you want me to know?"

"Would you mind if I asked you some questions later?" Deniece lowered her eyes as she asked.

"No, you can ask as many questions as you need, and I will answer."

"Thank you. I guess it will be nice to have someone to talk to."

They both made themselves comfortable on the bed and talked about their lives before being rescued. It didn't seem long. But David came into the bedroom and asked, "Mother, are we going out to eat?"

"Deniece looked at Miss C. Would you like to stay for dinner?" They both rose out of bed and went towards the kitchen.

"How about I treat the family to a meal at the Macitlish buffet? I was there the other night.

12