The Adventures of Tim Bodge Ch. 25: Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David and Wendy both say, "Mommy, can we please!"

"OK, if Miss C wants to?"

The four of them strolled over to the Macitlish buffet area. It wasn't that far away. It was the kid's first time there, and they chose a little of each dish.

As they sat and ate. The manager came over and asked if everything was OK?

"Father, the soldier wants to know if I can make more bracelets?" The boy looked at the father with a big grin.

"Son, I don't have much more of what you need. Tell her, maybe next time."

"But, she said, 'she would trade with me." The boy had a serious look now.

"I don't know about that, and what does she have to trade?" The father now turned to the son.

"I don't know. She said it was up to me."

"Excuse me, sir." Miss C looked toward both father and son.

"Yes, is there something wrong with the food?" The father now turned back to Miss C with a worried look.

"Oh, No, the food is great. I overheard you and your son talking, and I may be able to help him out."

"I am sorry that you heard, my son. The meal is free." He turned and gave his son an 'I will talk to you later' look.

"No, there is no need for a free meal. Your son needs a financial manager. That's what I did before the crash, and I am offering to help him."

"But we have nothing to pay you with."

"How about one meal a week?"

The son and father looked at each other, and they both wondered why this lady was offering her services for a meal. "Why would you want to help us?"

"Because I sat in my room all day long with nothing to do. I was good at my job, so let me help him."

"How are you going to help him?"

"First, right after we eat. I will sit down and talk with your son, and he can show me what the soldier wants. We will go from there."

The father and son agreed and left, so Miss C and them could finish their meal.

Deniece looked at Miss C "are you going to help them?"

"Yes, it will give me something to do. Can you and the kids find your way back home? If so, then I'll see what's happening here and stop in and see you before I head home."

"We can do that. You had better stop in and tell me everything." Deniece and the kids left the buffet.

It took Miss C about an hour to get all the needed information. The boy's bracelets were beautiful, and he said he could make about six in a week. He got the material from two different tribes here on deck three. He also gave the soldier's name. So Miss C could talk to her.

She left the Macitlish buffet in a different mood. She figured to stop in Deniece's place and talk for a while and then head to her place.

Miss C knocked on Deniece's door, and David answered it. "Mom, Miss C's here." He turned and waived for her to follow him. Deniece was in the kitchen fixing the kid's bedtime snack. They sat at the kitchen table while the kids ate. Once the kids were in bed, they moved to the living room to talk.

Miss C told her about the bracelets and how beautiful they were and that she would need a way to talk to the soldier.

"I can ask Tim if he could help with that."

Miss C started to get up to leave. "I had better head home so that you can get your sleep."

"Why don't you stay the night? You said you slept well last night, and one more night of good sleep will make tomorrow work better."

"If you are sure you don't mind." She sat back down.

"Come on, let's head to bed." Deniece got up and headed to the bedroom, with Miss C right behind her.

"Is it OK if I sleep in the nude?" asked Miss C.

"It's OK, but you will need a robe if you leave this room. Wendy wouldn't say a thing, but poor David. He would not know how to act seeing a woman naked in the house with big tits.

"Well, you are as large as I am." Miss C undressed and placed her hands under her tits. "Sorry, I forgot." The way she put her hands down, her tits started to bounce.

Deniece watched them bounce. She removed her dress and had only a bra left.

Miss C saw the look on Deniece's face. What's wrong?" She started to look at her breasts. She cupped them again to inspect them, and she moved them to see every part of them. "Is there something wrong with these?"

"Oh, No, I didn't know that they would bounce like that. Do you believe mine will do the same? She placed her hands under her bra as Miss C did.

"Yes, but you will have to remove the bra first. Then cup them like this." She showed Deniece how she was to cup her tits.

Deniece checked the doorway before removing her bra. She placed her hand like Miss C's were.

"Now, before you let them go, you squeeze them." She was squeezing hers.

Deniece squeezed her's like she was told to do, and they felt soft and full of juice. She said, "I've been told it's bad to touch yourself."

"Well, then let's get some sleep."

They climbed into bed and slept throughout the night. Deniece woke, curled up to Miss C's back with her hand holding one of Miss C's breasts, and moved her hand away. But Miss C's hand put it back and held it there.

It wasn't long until it was time to get up and the kids ready for another day. Deniece was up and wrapped a robe around her. She reached over and pushed Miss C's ass and said, "Time to get up, sleepyhead. Remember to put on a robe for David's sake."

"OK, what should I wear to meet Tim?" She sat up and pulled the covers up to cover her tits encase David did walk into the room.

"You know how to use the machine. Pick the clothes as you did before. But remember, you are dealing with a ship's Captain, not a horny businessman.

Miss C got up, headed to the closet, and started picking her clothing for today. She had to remember that Tim had already seen Deniece's tits. So, she didn't have to show her's. She dressed and went to the kitchen. "Hello, kids, what's going on?"

"Did you sleep with mommy again?" Asked Wendy.

Miss C looked at Deniece, "Yes, your mommy and I slept in the same bed, just in case one of us had a bad dream. Is that, OK?"

"Yes, mom hasn't screamed in the last two nights," David said.

Deniece looked surprised. She hadn't known that she had screamed in the night.

"David, what do you mean about me screaming at night?"

"You scream at night, and it wakes me up. I come into your room to see if you are OK."

"I'm sorry, David, I didn't know." Deniece was worried now about what she would do with Miss C, returning to her place.

Breakfast finished, and the kids were off to play. Deniece sat there with a worried look. Miss C came around and hugged Deniece from the rear. "What if I stayed here for a while. Would that be a problem?

Deniece placed her hands over Miss C's and said, "I would feel better. I didn't know that I screamed in the middle of the night."

"You had an even worse time than I did. So, if you need me to stay, I will be happy to. Besides, we'll be able to help each other."

"Thank you. Now I must start cleaning up the morning mess." Deniece raised and turned to Miss C and hugged her.

"Besides, who would introduce me to the Captain." They were both hugging now.

Deniece and Miss C walked to the lift and headed to the bridge. Deniece said, "Sarha, where is the Captain?"

Sarha appeared in front of them, "Good morning Deniece. Tim is in the lounge. Would you like for me to tell him you are here?"

"If you would please, I don't want to interrupt him if he is busy."

"I am told he is never too busy to see beautiful women."

"Thank you, Sarha."

Tim walked out of the lounge and saw Deniece and Miss C. He said, "And what is it that I owe my great fortune to see two beautiful ladies this morning?"

"Deniece, you didn't tell me that he was handsome and debonair." Stated Miss C.

"OK, you two, Tim, Miss C is helping a young man in the Macitlish tribe; she needs to see a soldier," Deniece said.

"Well, the soldiers are on deck four; I will ask the commanders to join you at the lift. Will that be of assistance?"

"Yes, thank you." Said Miss C.

All three of them talked until somebody told Tim they were looking for him. Tim excused himself and left.

Deniece and Miss C made their way back to the lift and deck four. As they exited, there stood Commanders. Commander Yodson-Hatett asked, "How may we help you ladies?"

Miss C told them who she was looking for and why.

Commander Yodson-Hatett turned around and sent a runner for that soldier. It only took a few minutes, and the soldier stood in front of them.

Miss C explained why she was there and wanted some information about dealing with the young man. The soldier said she was selling the bracelets and wanted to start buying them.

After talking for a while, the soldier agreed to pay the young man 50%, fifteen credits per bracelet. The soldier decided to pay Miss C and pick up the following order from her. She was to be his manager, and she told her how to get in touch with her.

She and Deniece headed to the lift and back to deck two with the good news. Traveling from the lift to the Macitlish village to let the father and son know what had happened and how it was to work.

The father said, "You will do all of that for only one meal a week. I am sorry I cannot allow that, and my son would have lost a lot. So, he will pay you five credits per bracelet."

Miss C, "Sir, I cannot take that many credits, and he will need them to pay for the materials needed. That would be all I need if he could pay one meal per week and one credit for each bracelet."

The father looked at his son and said, "Do you agree with this lady?"

"Yes, father. She is a good business person, I will agree. Miss C if I could ask. I have a friend who makes things hang on your ears. Could you help her?"

"Yes, have the young lady meet me when you deliver your first order. Here's my address."

She and Deniece headed back to their house while picking up the kids. Miss C was excited about the new job she had created, and a second person interested in it so soon.

Deniece and the kids walked into the house. Miss C stood outside and turned towards her place.

"No, you just come in here, and you stay and have dinner," Deniece says.

Wendy went over to Miss C, grabbed the edge of her dress, and tried to pull her inside.

Miss C looked down and said, "OK, Wendy, you have convinced me to stay."

Everyone helped to prepare the meal and then ate. While they ate, they talked about what the kids had done. Deniece asked, "If you have the items brought to your address, what will happen if you are not there?

I was hoping you could help me out with this. Would you mind placing them in the unit for me?

"So, now I see why you are flattering me. You want free labor. Well, I have news for you? It will cost you, and you will have to stay every night until each of us overcomes their fears."

Miss C looked at the kids. "I am not sure. How do you kids feel about that? Do you want me to stick around?

"Yes. That way, we have someone we can play with."

Miss C looked at Deniece, with her voice deep and rich, "and now I have become someone to play with." She smiled at the kids. "OK, let's play."

They played games until it was time for the kids to go to bed. Deniece and Miss C sat down to talk about Miss C's new business with the kids in bed.

They decided that she would use her place as a pick-up and drop-off point, and they could use it as a storage area."

Once the business part was done, Deniece sat up straighter and looked at Miss C. "I would like for you to stay here with us, and I think we both need someone to lean on from time to time. I'll get Tim to move a second bed into the bedroom if you want. I'm not interested in a sexual partner, just someone I can put myself at ease with."

"I would love to stay here with you and the kids. As for the sexual partner part. I have had enough of that on the last ship. And for the bed, if you don't mind, I would enjoy a warm body next to mine."

Deniece smiled, "Then it's settled. You will stay here. Right?"

"Yes." Miss C replied.

To be continued:

12