The Adventures of Tim Bodge Ch. 26: Pt. 01

Story Info
She opened the door, and it was slammed back into her face.
2.8k words
4.63
4.3k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 40 of the 74 part series

Updated 11/22/2023
Created 09/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Adventures of Tim Bodge

This story has been amended with Adult content.

By T. Hodge

Chapter 26 Part 1 of 4

Once the execution was complete, Tim and the girls returned to the ship. They had a lot to plan; first, the women were to go to the planet and set up housekeeping. There had to be bots to help move all their items.

Second, Tim had to meet with the Commanders and deal with the number of soldiers to manage the MTS projects.

Then to transport all the prisoners and their families from Tabitha's world. Also, those from King Elbert's world. At present, he has no idea how many.

Then the ship's business. All this would take up most of the day.

***

Tim arrived on deck four. He was supposed to meet the women from the other ship to brief them, and he had Sarha use the meeting room on this deck rather than deck two or three. This way, they would not see the others.

Tim walked onto the moving walkway that would take him to the far end of the deck. As he approached, he saw a group of women, and they saw him approach and returned to the meeting room.

Tim entered the room and saw Tabitha and Tammy standing near the front. He approached them, and they smiled at him and signaled for the women to be seated. After a moment, the room went quiet.

"Ladies, My name is Tim Bodge. Some of you know me; I am the ship's Captain." Tim stood behind the podium and looked out over all the women.

"We are here to provide you with information on where you will live. And ask once more, is that really what you want?"

"I'm going to tell you what you're getting into with your eyes open. To begin with, we discovered yesterday that there is another species, and these are birdmen and women."

"We made friends with them. They will assist us when and if they can."

"Now, for you. We have set up a Welcoming Hall or building, and it can hold up to two hundred people and six months of supplies. There are two replicators and two food dispensers, and the building itself will maintain the same conditions year after year."

"Electronics protect the area around your settlement. It is in the form of a fence, which can be enlarged to meet your future growth."

"You will have equipment and seeds for farming and building new buildings. With a new fertilizer, the crops will mature in ninety days. The only thing that replicators will not produce is weapons."

"You will have others coming to this world. I would rather have the pirates and other criminals here than kill them."

"So that you know there is an MTS gateway for others to come to your world. It will allow people to travel to your world and not allow anything to return. There are protection bots and electronics fencing around this site, and anyone trying to get into it will be killed."

"Ladies, you will be leaving here in about an hour. Bots will take any items that you have marked to go."

"Please remember that anyone that follows you is a criminal and that you need to be very careful."

"Now, for the last time, is there anyone who wishes to change their minds. Please see Tabitha or Tammy before leaving this area. Thank you for all your help."

One female from the rear. "May I ask a question?"

"Please do," Tim replied.

"What about medical?"

"If there is a medical emergency. We have placed a signal switch next to the front doorway, and someone will answer."

"So, there is a way to return if needed."

"Yes and No. Yes, there is a way. No, none of you will be allowed to return."

"Now, you will return to the other ship. The MTS gateway from your ship will be opened for you to go to your new homes in an hour.

The women got up and talked among themselves as they left the room. No one stayed to talk to Tabitha.

"Tabitha, I want each of those women to have a survival kit. A knife, hatchet, three days of food and water, and a change of clothing."

"I'll have the supply people on deck two get right to work on it," Tabitha said with a surprised look.

"Tomorrow, the men will be given the same kit. Then each individual who goes there will have one as well."

Tim left the meeting room and headed for the bridge. But first, he wanted to see David and Wendy.

"Sarha, could you have the Commanders meet me in the lounge in an hour? I am going to stop in and see David and Wendy."

"Tim, I'll let the commanders know you want to meet with them," Sarha replied.

Tim exited the lift and moved to David and Wendy's place. He knocked on the door and waited, and it opened, and Deniece had answered. "Tim, it's nice to see you. Why don't you come in."

Deniece moved aside as Tim walked in, "Where are the kids?" Tim inquired and looked around, hoping to see them.

"They started school two days ago. They spend three hours there, giving me time to relax."

"Oh, I didn't know, sorry." Tim started back to the door.

"Tim, can you stay for a moment? We have something to ask."

Tim, with a startled look, "Sure, what do you mean we?" About that time, Miss C came down the hallway.

"Well, Miss C," as she turned to look at Miss C. "has started a business. It's a financial business. One of the Alion's kids is making bracelets and trading them to a soldier. The soldier, in turn, is selling them on her world."

"OK, what do I have to do with that?"

"I'll let her explain that to you."

Miss C stood next to Deniece, "Hello, Captain."

"Please, it's Tim." He motioned for both to sit.

Deniece came and sat beside Tim while Miss C was sitting on a chair across from him.

"Tim, I don't want to start something without your knowledge of it."

"Thank you for that. OK, now how will it work?"

"I have a deal with the son, and his father is OK with it. I get a meal a week plus one credit per bracelet. Everything goes through me. The kid makes the bracelets and gives them to me. I inspect them, making sure everything is OK. Then the soldier comes to me and pays for them."

"That seems reasonable. Why do I have to know any of this?"

"Well, for a couple of reasons. Number one, I'll use my unit two doors down for an office. Is it all right? Second, three other people would like me to take care of their merchandise."

"May I ask a question?" How come you're doing this? Secondly, how will you continue without any problems?"

"To answer your first question, I don't have anything to do. Second, I ran the financial department for four hospitals and made them lots of credits."

"Will you be doing this by yourself?"

"No, Deniece will help me with that. Because I'm going to be here with her."

At that statement, Tim looked at Deniece with a shocked look.

Deniece turned around and saw Tim's face, "No, Tim, we are friends and need each other's company. That's all."

Miss C smiled. She now knew Tim cared for Deniece. But she wasn't going to let on about it, and she was sure Deniece had no idea that Tim cared.

Tim smiled at Deniece, placed his hand on her leg, and then looked at Miss C. "I see no reason you cannot go into that kind of business."

He turned to look at Deniece, "What part of the business will you be doing?" He still had his hand on her leg.

"I will be doing the bookkeeping and making sure that she gets out of bed each morning." She was not thinking about how that sounded.

"Tim, remember we are just friends, with both of us having a near-death experience and neither having a male partner. Sometimes we need someone for support." Miss C said.

Tim smiled at both of them and said, "He understood." He got up to leave and walked to the door, and both followed him, and he turned to say something. Deniece walked over and kissed his cheek, and Miss C did the same.

"Thank you for understanding." They both moved back to allow him to leave without anything said. They both smiled as they saw Tim start to blush.

Tim turned around, didn't say a word, and went back to the lift. And he thought, "This is the second time she's kissed me. Is there something I miss here and for Miss C to kiss me too?"

***

Tim left the lift and headed for the lounge and some coffee. He still could not forget the kisses. Tim ordered his coffee and went and sat down. Both Commanders came in and walked to Tim's table.

Before they got there, they looked at each other. "Tim must have something on his mind." Commander Yodson-Hatett said.

"What makes you say that?" Commander Aimee Pearcee replied.

"He has coffee in front of him, and he puts a bowl full of sugar in it." They laugh but not loudly.

They move towards the table and let Tim know that they were there. Tim became aware of what he was doing and moved the coffee. He stood up and offered the Commanders a seat. They all sat down, "Tim, you needed to see us?" asked Commander Yodson-Hatett.

"Yes, we have more MTS sites to guard than I figured. I need to know if your world could offer more soldiers."

"Do you have any idea how many more you will need?"

"OK, let's see; there are three corvettes, which would be twenty-five each. Plus, this ship. Right there, that's one hundred soldiers.

Then we have the mining site, three shifts of four, that's 12 more. And now the settlement, another twelve soldiers. That makes the total 125 soldiers right now. So, it would need to be around seventy soldiers every two weeks from each of your worlds."

Commander Yodson-Hatett thought, "Tim, we will have no problem with that, and we will hold that many more on standby if that will help?"

Commander Aimee Pearcee replied, "Tim, we will do the same. You are helping both of our worlds more than you know."

The two stood up and left, returning to their worlds to make the request.

***

"Tabitha, now that we have the women bound for the settlement." Could you go to see King Elbert?" asked Tim.

"Why do I need to see King Elbert?"

"I need information about how many people he will send to the settlement. We must keep a record of all those people."

"Tim, how are we going to keep track of all the information?"

"I'm going to ask DarkIce to set up a registration service. If we are understaffed, we bring them from both worlds every day."

"Tim, maybe we could offer to move people here." Tabitha thought,' it will be like traveling to work each morning, only instead of a few miles, it will be a few lightyears, and it probably will be faster.' She smiled to herself.

"OK, but first go see King Elbert."

"OK," She turned and walked towards the lift. Before entering the lift, she turned and asked, "Tim, what if he wants me to stay tonight?"

"Tabitha, you're a big girl and a diplomat. You can do what you want."

"Well, I had better go change my clothes in that case." She now stepped into the lift and waved bye to Tim.

Tim stood there and shook his head. He said to himself, "Young people." He turned and walked back to his seat.

***

Tabitha asked Sarha to call Tammy and have her meet in their room. When Tabitha showed up, Tammy was sitting on the bed. "What's up? Big sister?"

"Tim told me to go see King Elbert. Do you want to come along? We can party tonight."

"I see no reason why not since Tim told you to go. I'll get dressed. What do you intend to wear?

"Well, the last time I was there, Elbert said there were some nice dancing places. We could go there to dance a little and have fun."

"It's good for me, and I'll wear my dancing clothes." Said Tammy.

Both girls are now in a delightful mood, dressed, and headed to the MTS room. They exited into King Elbert's castle, and he met them and took them up to the royal dining room for their meal.

They chatted and ate. Tabitha requested an update on the prisoners he was sent to the settlement.

The King said that he was sending thirty. Ten were women, and all were terrible people, but no one was a killer. And nobody would be taking any relatives, and they would be ready whenever Tabitha wanted them.

After dinner, Tabitha asked Elbert if he could go out dancing with them. He said he couldn't, but he would send four of his bodyguards with them. There was a room dedicated to him and his guests at the best club.

Tabatha, Tammy, and their four guards wandered into the club. The manager knew they were coming in his direction, and he set up the suite, assumed that it was the King, and notified the staff.

They were shown their suite and told that the bar was open. A guard stood at the door while the rest checked the suite. Once they were satisfied, the guards allowed the two women in. The music was piped in, and a whole wall video showing the dance floor showed the crowd and gave the impression that you were there. Everyone was enjoying themselves.

Tammy ordered two drinks from the bar, brought them back to the table, and gave Tabatha one. Tammy sat down; her ass started to wiggle to the music. She kicked off her heels and started for the dance floor. She seized Tabatha's hand and pulled her along.

Tabitha and Tammy were dancing and having a wonderful time. In the meantime, two of the guards were carrying on with the bartender, and the two others were beside the door.

They had been there for approximately two hours. There was a knock at the door; Tammy had ordered a sandwich, and the guard believed it was the waiter. She opened the door, and it was slammed back into her face. Three individuals rushed in and shot the other three guards.

All three looked around and saw no king. "Whereabouts, is he?"

"Where is who?" Tabitha asked.

"Don't screw around, you know the King." The bigger of the three said.

"The King is not here, as you can tell."

"We were told he was here. Now, where is he?"

"He is back in his castle, and someone lied to you."

Tabatha and Tammy started separating and moved closer to the guys. They began to let their claws out.

One of the guys turned around and checked out the hall. By this time, the guard who was struck in the face moved.

The other two guys looked in her direction. It only took that moment for both girls to move into action. Both used their feet first, allowing one kick to each individual's groin.

The guys stood there shocked, not believing what had just happened. Their hands went to their groin area, which was their mistake.

Tammy followed the kick with a clawed hand to the face and through the eyes. Tabitha knew she needed to take the third man, and her hands went straight to the first guy's throat, grabbed, and let her claws pierce the neck.

She let the first guy fall to the floor. She jumped onto the third guy, not allowing him time to react. She wrapped her arms and legs around him and forced her claws into his body. She turned her head to his neck and bit. All the while, she was letting her fangs punch his neck. As he fell to the floor with her draped all over him.

It took just two minutes for both felines to take care of everything.

The manager came running to the suite and wanted to know what was happening. He stood there with a stupid look, and he saw seven bodies on the floor and two felines standing over the bodies of the men.

"Please, call the King and tell him; he needs to get someone down here to take care of his guards."

"But what happened here?"

"When the King gets here, we'll tell him everything." At the same time, Tabitha and Tammy went to their table and sat down to wait.

To be continued: