The Adventures of Tim Bodge Ch. 26: Pt. 02

Story Info
Wendy looked up to Tim. “Are you, my Daddy?”
2.5k words
4.63
3.5k
7
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 41 of the 74 part series

Updated 11/22/2023
Created 09/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Adventures of Tim Bodge

This story has been amended with Adult content.

By T. Hodge

Chapter 26 Part 2 of 4

Sarha, I need a meeting so I can take stock of everything that's going on. See if everybody can be ready in an hour." Tim's headed for deck two and the meeting room. On the way out of the lift. He noticed David and Wendy walking.

"Hello, Kids. Is everything alright with you?"

Both were smiling and were happy to see Tim. Wendy ran over and hugged him. "We are on our way to school," David said with an ear-to-ear grin.

"Well, I have a couple of minutes. Is it all right if I walk with you? Tim stepped in between the two children and held hands with them. They told him about their time at school and how much fun they were having.

Approaching the school, an older child came in behind Wendy and pulled her hair. Wendy's screamed. The kid started running, a teacher saw what was going on and grabbed him.

She walked the child back to Tim and the kids. "I am sorry, sir. I saw what this child did to your daughter."

Wendy looked up to Tim. "Are you, my Daddy?"

The teacher now gave Tim a questionable look.

Before anything else was said. "No, he's our friend and the Captain of this ship," David said in a madder of fact way.

Wendy turned to look at David, "Why can't Tim be my daddy?"

"Wendy, you will have to ask mom about that." David looked up at Tim and then at Wendy.

"Sorry, Captain. I had no idea. What do you want us to do to this boy?"

"I am not sure. We could put him into the airlock and open it up. Or we just opened a new planet for the bad guys. We could put him there. Tim tried to maintain a serious face. The teacher did everything in her power not to laugh.

The look on the kid's face, "I am sorry, sir. I promise I won't do it again."

"Well, if it is OK with Wendy. We will let it go this time, but if it happens again, you will go to the bad boy's planet."

"It's OK. But can I watch him go to the bad boy's planet?" She looked up at Tim and had a serious look.

"Sir, if you don't mind, I'll deal with it." The teacher turned with the boy in tow headed to the main doors.

"You two have a good day in school and be careful." Tim waved goodbye to them and headed to the meeting room.

***

Tabitha and Tammy returned the following day and told Tim what had taken place. King Elbert also will send thirty people into the settlement.

Tim wanted the two of them to see Madlyn just to make sure everything was OK.

Tabatha and Tammy grudgingly left to visit Madlyn. Madlyn gave them an excellent medical grade and sent them on the road.

Before they were able to leave, a young woman came in laughing. Madlyn asked, "what so funny?"

"I just heard from a teacher 'that Wendy is Tim's daughter."

Tabitha and Tammy both stopped dead in their tracks. Both had a shocked look. "Could you please repeat that?" asked Tammy.

"Yes, Tim accompanied the two children to school. When she said to Tim about being the father. Wendy looked at Tim, and you are my father."

Madlyn looked at Tabitha and started to laugh. "Boy, is Tim going to have fun with this one?"

"Wait until I see Deniece." Said Tabitha.

They all three looked at the young lady, "For your information, Tim rescued those two children from the Red Ants along with their mother. The kids think the world of Tim. It needs to end. now."

The young woman stopped laughing. "I'm sorry, I didn't know."

"Someone will make fun of Wendy, thinking that Tim is her father. And then she'll start crying, and Tim will learn about it. Then the entire ship will pay for that." Said Tabitha.

The young woman now looked in shock. "Tim would never hurt this entire ship. Would he?"

Madlyn shrugged her shoulders and walked away. Tabitha and Tammy both looked at her, "I guess we'll find out?" as they exited.

"Where do you want to go?" asked Tammy.

"How about the beach?"

***

Howie and Edie-bit were prepared for the new guests arriving in pairs. A path between their shuttle and the settlement was set up. As they appeared, Howie instructed them to pick up their survival kits and follow the path to their home. He showed them where the pathway started.

The first two left the MTS machine and proceeded down the path. Both looked at the environment with the expectation that they would survive. There was a large building in front of them. They checked the pathway, hoping not to see soldiers.

They made their way slowly. Upon their arrival at the building, the front door was wide open. When they got inside, the women from the ship greeted them. The men just stood there, unable to say a thing.

The two women who wanted to be with them rushed in and embraced them. Pulling them away from the doorway and dragged them to their new homes. Now each woman waited for her man to come creeping in. She would take him to their home. The party would start later, but for now, they needed time alone.

The last of the group from Tabitha's planet finally came through. After a while, the mayor-elect called everyone into the middle of the barn.

"Most of you know me. I've been requested to be mayor. I just want you to know that this is happening. Women have overseen this planet since yesterday, and it's not going to change. If you have other ideas, pick up your kit and head straight out the gate."

She looked around and saw no male make a move. "Tim has placed rules on the mainboard; please follow them; those are the rules this world will be going by. Again, if you what to change any, the front gate will be open to let you out."

"Now, each person has a three-day supply of food and water. By that time, we will have a work schedule made out. Please remember that if you don't work, you don't eat."

"So, for everyone to understand, this is the prison world. Tomorrow, we will receive more people from different planets. Tim said there will be more when necessary."

***

Tim walked into the room and realized that most of the people he wanted were there. They were waiting for Tabitha and Tammy. He walked over and took his seat.

When everyone was seated and ready to go, Tim said, "We'll start on my right and go around the table for your reports.

The reports were going well. Tawni got up to give her part.

"Tim, we've improved the shields on our ship twice. The original shields were a strong audible signal. We modified the audible signal in two tones. Each motion is in opposite directions and with a different step. Now we have added micro-nano-bots two-layer, each layer going in the opposite direction of each other. Our shields should now be able to withstand six times the amount of hits as before."

"That sounds great. Can those kinds of shields be added to the shuttle and fighters?"

"Yes, we are upgrading them now. Also, we can do about the same thing with our uniforms."

Tawni sat down, and Madlyn got up. "Tim, Tawni department has produced latest information, dealing with some of the sicknesses. We are in the process of checking these out. They could make a difference later."

DarkIce stood up. "Tim, the fertilizer created now will allow our food system to triple our production. We will have an oversupply within the next two months. We will have to figure out something to do with all this food."

After Tim had received all the reports and all the other issues were dealt with, he allowed everyone to leave. He got up and said, "Sarha, I am going to the fitness center."

Tim was heading to the fitness center. He looked up and saw Deniece and Miss C coming in his direction. Both had the evilest smile. He knew something was up. As they passed, they both waved. Deniece stopped about five feet away, turned, and said, "Tim, how's our daughter doing today?" Then turned and walked away. Both she and Miss C started to laugh.

Tim just stood there, watched as they moved on down the hallway, and smiled to himself, and thought, 'One day, I may have a daughter. But, first, I'll need a wife or two. Who knows, it could be both of you. I think you both would look good pregnant.' Now he had a shit-eating grin. He turned and made his way to the fitness center.

***

Tabitha and Tammy were both smiling on their way to the beach. The two of them were thinking about poor Wendy and how she would react.

The girls entered the naked beach area and began searching for a place to put their towels. Tammy noticed Deniece at the far end and pointed her out to Tabitha.

They decided to walk over to her and tell her the good news.

Miss C and Deniece had just removed their clothing and were lying down on their towels. Tabitha and Tammy walked over to them and stood. "Well, Deniece, how is yours and Tim's daughter getting along?"

Deniece looked at Miss C and then at Tabitha, "She's doing fine. Thank you for asking." She then smiled.

Both Tabitha and Tammy just stood there. They didn't expect that kind of answer from Deniece.

"Why don't you both join us. We can swap bedtime stories about Tim." Deniece smiled as she patted the sand next to her.

Tabitha looked at Tammy. She was already laying her towel down. As Tabitha laid her towel down, "When did you hear about Wendy?"

"The teacher called right after school started to let me know. She said there were a few other people around at the time."

Tammy asked, "How do you think Wendy will handle this?"

"I think I have a way around this. I was just about to tell Deniece." Miss C sat up.

Tammy looked at Miss C's tit's and then at hers. She thought, 'She's about four times the size of my little thing's. Tim would have a lot of fun with those's."

Miss C's idea was for Deniece to ask Tim to become the godfather of Wendy and David. "That way, Wendy would be able to say that Tim was her father. In a way, she would be right."

"I'll have to think about that. In a way, it sounds OK."

"We stopped one girl from spreading it around by telling her the truth."

"Thanks, I really appreciate that; sometimes kids will be so mean."

"Yea, before we ran into Tim, that's the way we were. Tim straightened us out really quick." Tammy said this as she rubbed her bare ass.

"You mean he spanked you?" Miss C said in shock.

"He not only spanked us but made us pull down our pants. Right in front of both our parents and gave us each five whacks." Tammy replied. But she smiled with that.

"What did your parents say?" Miss C asked.

"They both permitted it. They told him to do it whenever he thought it was necessary." Tammy replied.

"Deniece did those classes Madlyn gave you. Did they do you any good?" asked Tammy.

"Yes and No. ... I now know the material things, but at least I know that some of the things told to me were a lie."

Tammy asked, "Well, you have been with Tim, here on the beach. Does he measure up to your husband?"

Deniece laid there and thought about how to answer that question. 'she didn't think Tim would need a doctor to help get her pregnant. Not with the loads he puts out. and the size of his cock after getting hard.' "No, after I saw Tim here. I knew my husband had lied."

Miss C was here listening to everything that was going on. She was just hoping that she might have a chance to see Tim nude so that she could join their conversations.

Tabitha said, "Deniece, how is Tim with your kids?"

"David likes him because they talk a lot and Tim will play ball with him. Wendy loves him. You had better not say a bad word about him. She will tell you off in the way a four-year-old can do."

"I learned that the first night I stay there." Said Miss C.

Deniece saw the faces Tabitha and Tammy made. "No, we're not doing that. We both need someone to talk to and feel comfortable around. Sometimes we both wake up needing to be held. Neither of us has a male in our lives."

Tabitha said. "they both understood when they were younger, and their parents were mad at one. The other would come to the other room and crawl into bed to hold them. And even sleeping with Tim, sometimes they still need each other to hold."

Deniece and Miss C smiled at each other. They both understood the need for something different than a male's body.' Tabitha thought, 'if Deniece and Miss C stay together like this. The problem of finding Tim's new wives may be sitting right there in front of her.'

***

The next day Tabitha headed back to see King Elbert. Just to make sure that everything was set to transfer the prisoners.

The King greed her with a warm welcome. After all the formalities. The King told Tabitha about the man who thought he was going to be there. They had an inside female and the three men she had met. There was one other person. If that would be OK with her and Tim, the female and this male were added to the transferred ones this morning.

Tabitha said, "There would be no problem. That she was happy that everything worked out for the best."

Tabitha called Sarha and asked, "If they could start the transfer?" She told the guards to have the prisoners line up in twos."

She then addressed the prisoners themselves, "You will go through this gateway, on the other side is a man who will hand you a survival kit and show you a pathway. At the end of the path is a large building with others inside. They are the same as you prisoners. From there, it is up to you what happens. Now, go."

The guard that stood behind the first two prisoners shoves them to start the line.

Howie stood next to the exit and waited for the new prisoners to start to come through. Once they started, he and two guards handed them their survival kits and showed them which way to go. It didn't take long to get everyone through and then to shut down the gateway.

To be continued: