The Adventures of Tim Bodge Ch. 27: Pt. 01

Story Info
Tabatha summoned the Captain of the two ships.
2.6k words
4.61
4.1k
9

Part 44 of the 74 part series

Updated 11/22/2023
Created 09/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Adventures of Tim Bodge

This story has been amended with Adult content.

By T Hodge

Edited by Steve

Chapter 27 Part 1 of 4

Tim and the Mayor approached the mile square that would become the trade marketplace as the shuttle landed and opened the doors. They walked down the ramp, stopped, and looked out over this unsettled area.

Tim walked about twenty feet away from the ramp. "Sarha, do you now have the boundaries of this piece of land? If so, please send out the bots and mark the edges."

He turned to watch four bots descend the ramp, each with a large red flag. Each headed to a corner of the property.

Once each bot was at its corner. Tim asked Sarha to have the engineers check with him.

Soon three individuals walked up to Tim. "Tim, you wanted to see us," asked Gento.

Tim turned around and saw that all three were ready to go, along with all their equipment and bots.

"Yes, you have had a look at my plans. You can use all the personnel and materials you require. Gento, you, and Darkur will work on the MTS machine. While Zagmu, you will work on the security and the grounds."

All three nodded and began to look toward their work area.

Tim turned around and went back to the Mayor. While standing there, a steady flow of people and bots moved by them. Everybody was on their way to where they belonged.

Tim and the Mayor returned to the shuttle, and they needed to sit down and talk about what was going to happen. Tim asked the Mayor to join him on his ship, the Star Gladiator 1.

The Mayor said he would be happy to, and they walked to the MTS and entered and exited onto the Star Gladiator 1.

Tim led him to the lounge. As they walked onto the bridge, Mayio called the bridge to attention by saying, "Captain's on the bridge."

Tim returned the call, "as you were!" as he and the Mayor entered the lounge. Tim saw the King was in the lounge, so he thought it was a good idea to have the two of them here to talk.

Tim allowed the King to explain how he and King Elbert had put in place their trade deal and how it worked. The King believed that a third world could not interfere with the trade deal, it could only make it stronger.

The King explained, there were a few rules. The first and most important was that each world furnished twenty-five soldiers to Tim. It's so that no one world can gain military superiority and that each world soldiers were always under Tim's command.

The second rule was that nobody controlled the MTS area, it was under Tim's control, regardless of where it was.

The King went over a few other rules about who could trade what and how much could be traded. No weapons were to be traded or exchanged.

***

Tabatha summoned the Captain of the two ships, who was still facing each other, waiting to resume their battle. She wanted to meet the sect leader in charge of the second fleet.

The vessel's Captain requested a few minutes while communicating with his supervisor. He explained to his supervisor what had happened in space and what could happen if no one saw her.

It only took a minute, and they told the vessel's Captain that someone would meet with her at Dock 54 within 10 minutes. He conveyed the message to her and thanked her for giving him time to call.

Tabitha boarded a shuttlecraft from Star Gladiator 1 and proceeded to Docking Bay 54. She had two people waiting for her, and they were the head of security and the head of defense.

She went through what she wanted and who she wanted to see. They told her it would be impossible to see the Mayor.

Tabitha turned to the head of the defense, "I really don't want to do this, but you need to call your ship's Captain back and talk to him."

"Miss, I don't see a need in doing that." He stood there like he was the King, and no one was above him. "So, if you need to talk to someone, talk to me."

A soldier approached the head of security and whispered something into his ear. He turned his attention to the soldier. His face had now become pale white. He waved the soldier away.

The head of security approached the Head of Defense. He tapped him on the shoulder and asked if he could please speak with him.

The head of defense turned around with a disgusting look on his face. "What is so important?"

The security then told him what the soldier had told him. The head of defense turned and looked over his shoulder and stared at Tabitha.

He turned to Tabitha, "I apologize for my manners; I just received word that the Mayor will see you."

"Thank you, dear sir," Tabitha waved to her two guards, and the three of them were taken to the Mayor's office.

Prior to Tabitha's arrival, a report on what had happened in space was given to the Mayor. The Mayor just could not believe the report. He calls his intelligent officer. The intelligent officer also confirmed the news.

The Mayor asked, "You think I will believe that one ship allowed two ships to fire upon it and then destroyed a corvette with one shot."

The intelligent officer said, "Sir, the information came from two sources. One from the ship's Captain and the other from an informant. Both had the same story."

Another person that stood behind the Mayor said, "Let's hear this lady's story and see what she wants?"

A guard brought Tabitha to the Mayor's office. She approached the Mayor and said, "My name is Princess Tabitha Purrless. I am the Katteena diplomat for whom my father is the King, and I also represent Tim Bodge, the Captain of Star Gladiator 1."

The Mayor recognized her and asked her why she was there?

"My father and Captain Tim Bodge want to make a trade deal with you and your world."

"What makes you think we would be interested in a trade deal with either of them?" The Mayor said with a bit of anger in his voice.

"This may prove helpful to you. There are plenty of items to exchange. Two other worlds are in this trade deal."

"Well, I have heard about the space show. What would stop me from holding you here and getting your weapons?"

Tabitha turned to look at her guards. Signaled them to turn on their shields. The two guards pressed the buttons of the sleeves of their uniforms. Their shields were activated, Tabatha turned on her shield.

She now looked at the Mayor and asked, "Sir, do you have a weapon in your possession? If so, could you fire a shot at either one of us?"

With a puzzled look, the Mayor looked around to see if anybody else heard the same request. The rest of the room nodded to respond to the expression.

"Young lady, you sure you want me to do this?"

"Yes, Please, you asked about keeping us here. I will show you why that would not be a good idea."

The Mayor called one of the guards and told him to kill the woman. The guard looked at him in disbelieve. But he was the Mayor, so he turned towards the young woman and fired the shot.

Everyone in the room looked on in disbelieve, and Tabitha just stood there. She did not even flinch.

"Now, Sir, if you were to try to keep us here, there would be fifty soldiers just like us coming to get us. Now, may I fire one shot at a target?"

The Mayor points to a jar in the corner of the room just to his left.

Tabitha looked at the jar and shook her head, No, and pointed her finger at the wall. "What is behind that wall?"

The Mayor looked at the wall in disbelieve and said, "It's an outside wall."

"Could you ask somebody to check and make sure that nobody is out there?"

The Mayor pointed to the guard, and he stepped outside to check.

Tabitha looked at the Mayor, "Sir, you were told about the show in space. You chose not to believe it. So, one of my guards will demonstrate just for you." Tabitha raised her hand, and a guard raised her weapons. When Tabitha lowered the hand, the guard fired. It only took three seconds, and there was a hole in the wall about six feet around.

"Sir, we are here on a trade deal, not to take over your world. If you do not wish to trade with us, that's fine. We will leave now." Tabitha turned to walk out the door. Those who were blocking their way separated, allowing them to walk to the door.

"Wait, please, might you spend more time with us? I have more questions."

Tabitha turned and walked back to the Mayor. As she approached the Mayor, a figure pointed a weapon through the window on her right side.

Tabitha saw a flash of light out of the corner of her eyes from the barrel of the weapon. She only took a moment to realize it was an assassination. With her ability to move fast, she leaped forwards, placing herself between the assassin and its target.

Tabitha grabbed the Mayor and pulled him out of the line of fire. She covered his body with her's, at the same time allowing the bullet to bounce off her shield and fall harmlessly to the floor.

At the same time, both guards fired towards the window, taking out a good portion of the wall along with the assassin.

The Mayor was in a state of shock. It happened so quickly. He couldn't believe somebody would do that to him.

The room was cleared quickly, and the Mayor was taken to a safe place. Tabitha and her two guards were asked to follow.

When they were safe, and everybody settled down. The Mayor looked at Tabitha, "Young lady, why did you save my life?"

"A person's life is not something we should take. Every individual is placed on a world to do the right thing. That's a decision for them to make."

"You have just made my decision about the trade deal. It will be done. Whatever you need, it will be yours, no questions asked."

The Mayor sat in a chair and quietly thanked whoever sent this woman to him.

Tabitha asked if she could meet with him and several other leaders of the sect? She also wanted her guards in the area. Tabitha sent for the Commander and twenty of her soldiers.

The Mayor said, "it would take an hour to bring everybody together. Maybe she would like to have lunch with him while they waited."

Tabitha thought, 'he is now a different person. It's funny how an assassination attempt can change your life.'

While they were eating, the Mayor had brought in troops. They were to check the meeting facility and make sure it was safe for the meeting. At the same time, he instructed his people to leave the female soldiers alone and let them do their thing.

The Mayor introduced everyone and told them Tabitha was there to start a trading system with other planets.

She explained how it worked and where the MTS was to be set up. She asked the Mayor if he could furnish the one square mile next to the joining area.

The Mayor was surprised that his neighbor was working with these people. But since she had saved his life. He could make some changes in his. He agreed with all the rules laid out for the trade deal.

Tabitha and the Mayor visited the MTS facility. After seeing what was happening over there and meeting the other Mayor. Everybody sat down and said the two pieces of land would be Tim's for the MTS trade agreement.

Both Mayors decided to send twelve soldiers to the ship for a one-month tour, if the soldier wanted, he or she could take their family with them. They both also would have an individual to handle the trade. As they left Tim's ship, there was a peace agreement made.

Tim asked Tabitha to make arrangements for the two mayors and the two Kings to meet in a week. Everyone knew and accepted that the new worlds were part of the trade agreement.

***

Deniece and Miss C thought about whether they and the children could go to the planet and take a look. Deniece talked to David and Wendy to see if they wanted to go.

"If we go, then can Sadris go?" David asked in a begging face.

"If his mother lets him, and Tim doesn't mind," Deniece answered. All she had to do was find out from Tim.

David and Wendy fled the house and made their way directly to Sadris's house. Both entered the house and rushed to the kitchen, saw Sadris and his mother.

"We are going to make a journey to the planet below. You wanna come along?" David asked. He was so excited; he was bouncing around.

Sadris turned to his mother, "Can I go, please, mother?" He had both hands together and a pleading look.

"I don't know." She turned to look at David, "Who's all going?" Margivarr asked.

"Mother, Miss C, Wendy, and me and hopefully Sadris, if you will let him?"

Margivarr gave it some thought. It's been a while since she's been anyplace. Well, since the hi-jacking anyways. "Let's go talk to your mother." She dried her hands and followed the kids out the door.

Syloar and her sister Sanger walked in front of Sadris' house when the children almost ran over them while they fled. "Hey, slow down a little. OK, what's the rush?" Said Syloar.

"We're going down to the planet," David said as he ran after the others.

"I'm sorry, ladies, the kids are in such a hurry nowadays." In comparison, Margivarr walked past both females.

"Are you really going down to the planet?" asked Sanger.

"That's what I'm going to find out about now. Why?... Do you want to come?"

Both the sisters looked at each other and nodded their heads. They fell in step with Margivarr and talked.

The three children hurried into the house to find David's mother. She and Miss C were seated in the living room.

Wendy climbed into Miss C's lap and sat. While David said, "Sadris's mother is coming over to talk about the trip."

Margivarr and the sisters knocked on Deniece's door.

"Come on in!" said Deniece, as she turned her head and saw the three women entering.

"David said something about going to the planet. Are you really going?" Margivarr inquired.

"Tim said we could go to different places if everything were OK. So I thought, why not ask."

"While you are asking, could you see if we could tag along?" Sanger asked.

Her sister said, "Yes, since we are traveling, why not see the worlds around us?"

Deniece looked toward Miss C. This cute four-year-old was sitting on her lap with a please mommy look. She turned to see both David and Sadri with their hands together, mouthing Please.

"OK, I'll talk to Tim tomorrow. I'll let everyone know if and when, OK?"

The children stood up and cried, "We are going to the planet!" as they stormed out of the building in a flash. Where the other females wanted to stay to chat

To be connected: