The Adventures of Tim Bodge Ch. 27: Pt. 02

Story Info
Miss C and Syloar both stood there watching.
2.6k words
4.64
3.9k
8

Part 45 of the 74 part series

Updated 11/22/2023
Created 09/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Adventures of Tim Bodge

This story has been amended with Adult content.

Edited by Steve

By T Hodge

Chapter 27 Part 2 of 4

Tim was seated in the living area on the sofa when Tabitha emerged from the bedroom and sat down facing Tim. "Tim, I have all the people you wanted for that meeting, coming aboard in two days."

"Did you tell DarkIce, so he could be prepared?"

"Yes, he said that he would have it ready."

"Is there anything else I need to know?"

"No, that is it for right now."

Chester brought Tim's coffee and turned to Tabitha. "Princess Tabitha, can I get you anything this morning?" Chester asked politely.

"No, Chester, I'm fine."

Tammy came out and sat next to Tim. "Tim, mother wants Tabitha and me to join her today." She looked over at Tabitha, "Sister, you are going, right?"

With a knock on the door, everyone looked, and Chester answered. "Good morning, Miss Deniece. How are you?"

"I'm fine, Chester. Is Tim up so I can talk to him?"

"Chester, let her in," Tim replied.

Deniece walked across the room and found Tim, Tabitha, and Tammy all seated. "Tim, some of us would be interested in seeing the planet if we could?"

Tim looked toward Deniece and said, "You look good this morning, and how many is a few?"

"There are five adults and three children."... And thank you."

"I'll have Tabitha check with the Mayor and see if it's OK? I'll let you know later." Tim looked around and looked at Tabitha. She nodded her head.

Deniece thanked him and returned to her unit.

***

Tabitha returned after seeing the Mayor with his permission for the visit. "Tim, the mayor will have a guide to help them get around."

"OK, it makes me feel better, ask Tawni and Pauline if they would like to go along. To make sure the children are safe."

"I'll do that... and tell everyone to be ready in an hour." Tabitha turned around and asked Sarha where to find Tawni and Pauline.

Sarha popped up beside Tim. "Tawni's in her lab and Pauline is at the Alion eatery having lunch."

Tabitha, gets everybody together and to the MTS for their visit to the Undain's city.

***

Pauline exited the MTS first and looked around. Seeing an individual standing next to the platform door, Pauline approached her and handed her a translator, showing her where to put it on.

Once the translator was in place, she introduced herself, "Hello, am Lao, your guide."

Pauline turned and signaled the rest to come out. Everyone introduced themselves and followed Lao.

Lao starts by telling them, "Our cities are in two parts, like most. There is a marketplace and a living area. We will go to the marketplace first."

They spent about two hours walking around the market area. The Mayor had given Lao a credit stick to use when purchasing items for the group.

The group was on its way back to the MTS when two vehicles approach. Six men with weapons jumped from the vehicles and pointed to the building next to them, motioning for them to enter.

Pauline said, "Do as they say, think of the kids."

Everybody did what they were instructed to do. Their guide kept her mouth shut. They were taken to a room where a person pointed to the chairs. Everyone sat down, and the children were put into the middle.

Pauline reiterated, "Do not cause any problems until the children are safe."

"But we can take these guys," said David.

"David, please do as mommy asks."

One of the men moved to the guide and talked to her. She answered their questions. As she answered, the translator also translated so the whole group could hear.

The individual had heard that there were some valuable people here, and they would get a large number of credits from the Mayor for their release.

"These are not the valuable people; these are just passengers from the ship." The guide was telling them.

"If they come out of the ship, someone will pay for them."

"Please, let the children go, they could not do you any harm." The guide was doing her best to help the children.

She was told to take the children to the other room if she was so concerned about them.

Pauline told David, Sadri, and Wendy to follow their guide and stay there until their mothers came and got them. All three children followed the guide.

Once the door closed, Pauline said, "We need a distraction!"

"They are men? They love to see a female's body no matter what species," replied Miss C.

"What are you talking about?" Asked Pauline.

"I'll make the distraction. What do you want the rest to do?"

"Tawni and I will take care of the guys, and you ladies stay down." Pauline looked at Tawni and gave the nod to the left. Tawni started to move left slowly.

"All right, here's the distraction," Miss C stepped forward and started unbuttoning her blouse.

"Miss C, what are you going to do?" asked Deniece.

"Pauline wanted a distraction, and I'm giving it to her. It's for the kids. Just think of what will happen to them." While she was talking, she kept unbuttoning her blouse.

"Maybe a couple of us can be more of a distraction." Syloar commented as she started to loosen her blouse.

"Two is enough," Pauline said. She moved to the right of the group as the rest moved back a little at a time. "Please, you two stay close to the center of the group."

"Syloar, only go down to your bra." Miss C. said.

"That will be difficult as I don't have a bra on."

"Well, then these guys are really in for a show because neither do I." Miss C was down to the last button. "Let's hope they like titties."

"Do we take them off?"

"No, just open the blouse, a little at a time. Remember, we're a distraction. Not a show."

All six of the men were staring at the two females. No one spoke a word while their eyes were glued to the girl's slowly exposed bosoms.

The two women opened their blouses at the exact same moment. The men's mouths fell open.

They just looked at the breasts, never seen boobs this big. Large and round with a prominent nipple at the tip.

At that moment, Tawni invited her flame friends out to play. Three flames moved from her fingertip to the floor and grew to six feet. Pauline turned into her gorilla.

The men were still looking at the breast with amazement.

Deniece, Marqivarr, and Sangar saw the look on their faces and could not believe it.

Deniece thought, 'all a girl has to do is show her breasts, and these guys' stop whatever they're doing.'

Tawni's flames moved toward three of the close ones. They formed a circle around them.

Pauline leaped toward the other three. She grabbed one and threw him over her shoulder. He landed against a wall near the three women.

Deniece saw the one Pauline had just tossed against the wall had started to move. She came up to him and booted him. He stretched out his hand, caught her foot, and pulled. She screamed and tried to move backward.

Marqivarr and Sangar both looked in her direction. Seeing she needed help, they went toward him and started kicking him as well.

All three women began beating on him now. He knew he had no chance of getting off the floor.

The two remaining men drew their weapons and turned toward Pauline. She knocked the weapon from the hand of the one closest to her and turned to the next. She needed to disarm him quickly.

Miss C and Syloar both stood there watching. Seeing the weapon being pointed at Pauline, they jumped into the air and screamed.

The Undain guy, not having seen females with large breasts. He stopped to see them bounce. In that instant, Pauline struck him in the head.

The final man turned around and started running. Pauline grabbed him and threw him against the wall.

Tawni's friends drew the circle closer together until the three trapped inside raised their hands in surrender.

Everyone gathered up the men and placed them on the chairs. Pauline called the ship.

"Tim, could you have the Mayor send some soldiers to this location? Six guys wanted to hold us for ransom. We will hold them until someone gets here."

"Pauline, is everyone OK?"

"Yes, Tim, everyone is OK."

"How will the soldiers know where we are?" asked Marqivarr.

"Our translators are also locator beacons, so, Sarha knows where we are at all times," Pauline said as she pointed to the door where the children are.

Marqivarr and Deniece headed for the door and opened it so the kids could get out. All three children ran out and into their mother's arms.

As the families got back together, Miss C and Syloar finish buttoning their blouses and smiled. "Thanks for making me feel better with someone else showing off their boobs, too," said Miss C.

"I never thought I'd let strangers see my breasts. It's about helping keep children safe. I suppose you could do an awful lot for them."

There was a knock, and the guide went to answer. She waved the soldiers and the Mayor to enter.

The Mayor looked around to see there were no signs of a struggle. Looking at the women, he asked. "How did you do it?"

"Women power," is all that Pauline said.

The Mayor told the troops should take the men away. "Put them in a cell so they can be interrogated later."

The guide came to the Mayor and asked, "Should I take them back to their ship?"

The Mayor said, "Yes, and we're going to discuss your actions here today."

Lao turned with a sad face and looked at the women, and said, "Let us return to the ship."

They went back to the MTS, Pauline asked, "Lao, what did the Mayor mean? Why do you need to talk to him?"

"He will let me quit because of the bandits. He thinks I knew about these people. But I had no idea."

"I'll have Tim talk to him about you."

"No, please, it will only cause more problems."

"Do you have family or anyone you care about?"

"No, I live alone. Why?"

"Let me talk to Tim, and you are my guest for the next few days. If you'd like."

"Why would you do such a thing for me? You don't know me!"

"It's a thing about this ship. We do things for people we've never met. At the end of the day, we feel better about ourselves."

"I don't understand."

"Allow me to tell you something about me. I am a shapeshifter. They left me to die on a space station until Tim came to my rescue. He didn't ask me any questions and offered me a place to call home."

"Almost everyone on this ship has been rescued and offered sanctuary. Some stayed, others left for their homes."

"How will I be used? I have minimal skills. I only know about our planet."

"That will be up to Tim to decide."

***

Pauline emerged on the bridge and saw Tim. "Tim, may I have a word with you?"

"Of course, how are you feeling'?"

"Feeling great. Can I ask you something? The guide accompanying us is having difficulty with the Mayor."

"You want me to speak to the mayor?"

"No, Lao, that's her name, says that even if you talk to him, he will let her go to silence her."

"What are your recommendations?"

"Would it be possible to use her on the ship?"

"Let me talk to her and see what we can do about it."

After talking to Lao, Tim decided to use her as a liaison between the ship and her world.

***

Tawni's at Engineering, checking files and called, "Sarha, I need to ask a question?"

Sarha appears beside her cubicle. "Yes, Tawni, what is the question?"

"You can only answer a question if it is asked in the correct way. Right?"

"Yes, why are you asking?"

"Has Tim asked you for blueprints or diagrams of the ship?"

"No, he did asked about weapons and how the ship works. Why?

"Has he asked about any specials functions this ship has?"

"No."

"Does this ship have any special function in spaceflight?"

"Yes, I have the ability to jump short distances, also the ability to create a wormhole."

"Thank you, now where is Tim?"

"Tim is on deck three with a group of members, just talking."

"Could you ask Tim to come up here, please?"

Tawni is seated at her desk with a big smile as Tim walked into her office. "Tawni, you asked for me. Is this referred to as the Captain's house call?"

Waving some documentation, she said, "Tim, we have found something you may like. I have asked Sarha for detailed information. We now have two new flight options. The first is a quick jump. A quick jump can be as ten seconds further down the road as you may call it.

The second one you will love. It's a wormhole generator. The navigator keys in the location you want and starts the generator. Within thirty seconds, the wormhole opens, and we are transported there. This will allow us to travel to a different place within seconds.

Shocked, Tim called out, "Sarha, I need you."

Sarha appears a few feet from Tim. "Tim, what is it you need?"

"Is what Tawni telling me correct? Do we have a wormhole generator?"

"Yes, to both."

"Could you give all the information and operating instructions to Tawni?"

"I will have all the information needed to operate the two engines to her within an hour."

"Tawni, once you understand the instructions. I want each navigator fully trained."

"Sarha, to what extent can we jump the short jumps? Let's say we're in a battle, and I want to jump far enough to make a U-turn. Is that something that can happen?"

"Yes, you would be able to do five or six jumps."

"How many wormhole jumps can we do?"

"The wormhole generators here only permit one jump at a time; the distance has never been tested. But you will need at least six hours to recharge before you can make another."

"Are the generators online now? If so, and the navigators were trained, how soon could we jump?"

"The generators are not online at this time. It would require six hours, and once they are charged, you have twenty-four hours to use them."

Tim turned to Tawni and said, "Let's get started. We could use these generators."

Tim turned to walk out, he stopped and turned, "Tawni, thanks for your work." He turned and headed to the bridge.

Tim got to the bridge, "Sarha,"

Sarha appears next to Tim's seat. "Yes,"

"I have a question about the wormhole. Can only this ship go through it, or can other ships in the same area go through at the same time?"

"The answer to your question. Every time you pass, any vessel in the same area can pass if that vessel uses the correct code."

"So, we could go to where our other two corvettes are, wait six hours, and then all of us could use the wormhole."

"Yes, if that's what you wanted to do."

Tim sat there reflecting on every time they needed more ships in a battle.