The Adventures of Tim Bodge Ch. 31

Story Info
“Tim, it looks like two more are coming our way,”
11.6k words
4.7
4.3k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 51 of the 74 part series

Updated 11/22/2023
Created 09/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Adventures of Tim Bodge

This story has Adult content.

Edited by Steve (second pass)

By T Hodge

Chapter 31 Part 1 of 4

The soldiers gathered the robbers, handcuffed them, and directed them to the door, where a van was waiting to take them to prison.

Sue buried her face in her hands, unsure what to say. She struggled to apologize for her world's actions and was embarrassed that this would happen in her store.

Tammy looked around and asked, "Is there someplace I might try on this dress?" She smiled and reached over to remove Sue's hands from her face. "Please don't blame yourself. Now let's put that aside and find one of these beautiful dresses for me." Sue shows her the way to the dressing room, down the main aisle, all the time apologizing.

Tammy spent the next three hours talking with Sue about her world while trying on dresses.

***

The king sat in the library, reading a book, watching the others go about their work. He read a message that came from the commanding officer of the largest city on the other side of the planet. The message introduced a soldier named Phil who went undercover to find the missing women in their city. He was trying to infiltrate their organization. It closed with the request, "If you could help, I would appreciate it." The king instructed the chief of security to give Phil help if he requested it.

***

Phil stood in the doorway of the bar and looked around. He noticed he was the only customer.

The barmaid recognized him and looked shocked but knew better than to say anything. She stayed behind the bar and watched to see what would happen next.

Phil returned to the dark corner table and seated himself, waiting for the waitress.

She approached the table and asked, "Will it be the usual, sir?"

Phil nodded his head.

She turned around to see whether the door opened again. She anticipated seeing the gentleman with the white gloves. She returned to the counter to fill his order.

She went towards the table, and the door opened. There, at the door, was the gentleman with the white gloves.

She rushed to place the beer on the table before he arrived. She was hoping he didn't cause a scene.

The gentleman seated himself and murmured. This time, the discussion lasted an hour.

Phil, call the waitress for two drinks.

She delivered them, and there was no mention of yesterday's events.

The gentleman with the white gloves said, "Tomorrow, we need the five women if they are not with you. He won't see you and understand you're a spy."

"The five of them will be here, and he better be here, too."

The gentleman stood up, looked around, and left by the back door.

***

Tim returned Queen Aleksandra Sofía Mikhail in one of the MTS corvettes. She's been at King Purrless until the corvette docks. Sitting in the Library on the far side by herself, she spent her time thinking about her world's future.

The Corvette took off yesterday and will arrive in a couple of days. Once there, the Queen will be the first on her planet to travel using the MTS.

The Corvette would function as a way station until the MTS machine was built. Once the MTS machine was in operation, the Corvette would return to the ship.

While she sat around waiting for the Corvette to dock, she asked herself who would be the right person for her new department. They must be strong individuals with intelligence, pleasant personalities, and excellent work ethics. Finally, a name popped into her head, Aleksei Bogdan Karp.

She smiled at her choice. She had known him for 20 years and was always present whenever she needed him. There were not many; she could have confidence, especially in this new position.

If he likes this new job it would mean he could spend more time with her, and they wouldn't have to sneak around. She did like having him between her legs.

She remembered where she was and lowered the hem of her dress. Her lower hands patted her dress, covering her pussy, and thought, 'you will just have to wait.'

Tim knocked on a shelf beside her, and without thinking, she replied, "Come in."

Tim approached her and asked if she wanted to go to his ship and walk around.

She stood up and walked to Tim's side. They discussed the future and how that would change the way her world would do things.

***

Tim and the queen were just minutes from the bridge when he received a call, "Tim, we need you on the bridge."

They rushed to the lift and once at the bridge, asked, "Who needs me?"

"Tim, we have a call from the corvette going to the Queen's world." The Communications operator said.

"Tim, we are being forced out of hyper-warp," Mayio said; her voice was extremely worried.

"Put all your power to the shields and find out what the attacker wants. Make sure you leave the channel open." Tim moved to his seat and started giving orders.

"Sound general alert. I need the Commanders here. Have Gento start the wormhole generators."

"Tim is there anything I could help with?" asked the Queen.

Tim turned, looked at her, and said, "No, we will be there in fifteen minutes."

The Commanders rushed onto the bridge. "Commanders, the Corvette will be under attack soon. I need twenty soldiers sent to them immediately. Have them suited and ready in five minutes."

All three Commanders turned and moved quickly away.

"Who's piloting the ship?"

"It's Mayio, sir."

"Good, she knows what to do. Keep a channel open to her."

"Tim, the soldiers are on their way, suited and shields. We are sending another twenty for backup." Commander Yodson-Hatett reported.

Tim turned in his seat with the Queen standing to his side. The lift door opened, and Tabitha, Shanae, and Tammy came out. They gathered around Tim's seat and waited for his instructions.

"Tabitha, you and Shanae transfer to their ship and take control. Send Mayio and the others back here."

Both females turned and rushed away. Tammy stood and waited.

"Tammy, get the crew for corvette number 2 and have them ready when I say."

Tammy turned and hurried away. No questions were asked.

"Tim, Gento here. We are ready!!"

"Thanks, Communications; make an announcement that the jump will be in three minutes. And count down the last fifteen seconds."

***

Tim felt the pit of his stomach turn slightly as they went through the wormhole. "Navigator, I need the location of the ships?"

"Tim, we are five minutes from the ships." She said with a sudden seriousness in her voice.

"Cloak us and power up the weapons. Launch the Corvette. Send out camera probes; I what to see what's happening."

"Tim, the Beam Lasers, Mass Drivers, and Pulse Cannons are all online," Pauline reported as she saw each weapon appear on the weapon panel in the TOC room.

Tim watched the viewscreen and saw four ships to one side of his Corvette. They looked like a pack of wolves, ready to strike their prey.

***

"Corvette, we want the cargo and the Queen. Once we get both, you can leave!" A male voice stated, sounding deep and gruff.

"We don't have a Queen aboard this ship," Tabitha replied. She kept her voice soft and smooth, hoping to make it sound like she was afraid.

"Don't lie to me. I know you do. We are boarding you and taking her and the whole crew now."

"But we are unarmed. Again, we don't have the Queen!!" Tabitha was trying to drag this out as long as possible.

"We'll see. Now let the boarding party enter."

"Captain ... Captain, there seems to be another ship coming into range from our rear." This voice was stressed.

The Captain turned and shouted, "What are you talking about? There aren't any other ships in this area."

The navigator watched the screen and said, "But there is a ship headed our way."

"Send a ship to destroy the ship." He turned back to watch the screen.

***

"Tim, we will keep an open channel, so you know what's being said," Chencai said calmly. She was acting as the weapons operator.

"We will be in range in twenty seconds!" Tammy said while watching the scanner.

"Take them out quickly, so we can protect the Corvette!" Tim ordered.

Chencai's eyes tightened while concentrating on the panels in front of her. "Yes, Sir!" She responded, concerned with the intricacies of the upcoming battle.

Tammy looked at the screen as their Corvette descended upon the pirate corvette. The panel displayed the arcs of their weapons as it scanned the incoming pirate ships. Chencai sprang into action. Three clusters of pulse cannons hit the ship, overloading its shields instantly, and followed through to cut into thick armor on the pirate ship's port side.

"Firing Mass Driver," Chencai called out a second later as the 100-meter-long magnetic rails of the Mass drivers launched their shells at full speed into the pirates.

Their Corvette was hit hard. The impact of the shells destroyed the bridge and immediately killing their command crew even before the massive explosive force shattered the Corvette's forward half.

***

"Captain, ... Captain?"

"What is it now?"

"That ship, it destroyed Sassy Rose!!"

"It ... what?" The Captain said with a shocked voice.

"It destroyed Sassy Rose; it's gone."

"Send the other two ships to destroy them and tell them to do it quickly."

"Yes, sir."

***

"Tim, it looks like two more pirates are coming our way," Replied Tammy.

The lead ship turned to face them while the other moved to open the separation with its sister ship.

"We will uncloak and take them, and you take the last one closest to the Corvette."

At Tim's command, the Star Gladiator 1 uncloaked.

Seeing the star Gladiator 1, the pirate's ships headed directly for it.

Tim watched as the pirate vessels turned in their direction, and the lead Corvette opened with its two pairs of three laser cannons. The three blasts of energy hit squarely but were harmlessly absorbed by their shields.

"Shields at 99.5%, Tim!" The crew operating the shields reported happily.

"Return fire," Tim said, using the voice from his military days.

Pauline replied from TOC, "We will fire the six forward Pulse Cannons first, three for each pirate ship.

As the cannons fired, Tim watched the screen.

The leading pirate ship was struck directly below the bridge by two shells.

Pauline followed the pulse cannon shots with strikes from the mass driver. The shell entered the breach in the hull and traveled straight through to the power core. A massive explosion left only debris and little else.

The second ship was struck in its side by the three shells, shoving it sideways and opened three large holes in the portside.

Pauline decided to use the beam lasers, as they were within the firing arc. She had the front eight Beam Lasers firing a continued stream of fire. It only took one minute of this for the ship to explode.

***

On the Queen's Corvette, the soldiers were in place at the airlock, waiting. Hearing the metal click of the docking mechanism, knowing the airlock door would soon open.

Their fingers by the triggers, ready to open fire into that opening as soon as the door opened.

The door opened, and twenty-five automatic weapons fired into it. Each soldier emptied a magazine into the dropship's airlock. They then reloaded and waited.

Two soldiers moved to check the inside of the entrance. Not seeing any movement, they stepped into the airlock, where they found six pirate bodies riddled with bullet holes.

Twenty soldiers moved next to the airlock to cover their fellow soldiers. The two soldiers inside moved towards the pilot cabin and one stepped in the doorway where she was immediately shot.

She was falling backward in shock. The other soldier fired in the pilot cabin, killing the pirate hiding under the co-pilot's control panel.

Two nurses from Doctor Madlyn's office went into the ship to check out the injured soldier. She found her just shaken up and not wounded. They asked if anyone else needed them.

***

The pirate ship's captain saw both ships destroyed in a matter of minutes. Knowing he could not fight such a ship, he ordered them to leave. Needing to know who this ship belonged to, he scanned for an ID.

He looked at the printout, which read, 'Star Gladiator 1, Commanded by Tim Bodge.' He thought. 'Well, Mr. Bodge, we will meet again!!''

***

Tim watched the screen as the ship left and jumped into hyper-space.

"Commander, were there any injures?" Tim made sure that everything was OK all around.

"Sir, everyone is doing fine; everything went per your orders. The bots are cleaning out the dropship now."

"Commander, please tell the troops thanks to a job well done."

The Queen stayed by Tim's side all this time and saw his soldiers working together. "Tim, how do you get the different races to work together so well?"

"It's not me; it's called trust. These soldiers were trained to keep one another safe. If one knows, someone has her back, making them feel safer. Then they will do their job right without worry."

"Will, the soldiers I send get the same training and treatment?"

"Every person on this ship gets that, whether they are a soldier or a family member. That's what makes this ship work."

The lift doors opened, and Tim heard tiny feet coming his way. "You see, even the small ones are welcome on this ship." As he turned and lifted Wendy into his lap.

"Is this your daughter?"

"Yes, if he wants me to be." Wendy turned to hug him.

"Well, yes and no. Wendy here claims me since her mother and I are really good friends."

"Does she always come to the bridge by herself?"

"No, usually I am with her, but sometimes she's just faster," Deniece said as she walked through the lift doors. "Tim, I am sorry. She said she was going to see a friend."

"Well, Tim, you are my friend, right?" Wendy asked.

"Yes, I am your friend, and as a friend. Why are you here?"

"David and I want to go someplace to eat, mommy said later."

"Well, where did you want to go?" Tim turned and looked at Deniece.

"Is it later?" Wendy looked at her mom.

"Tim, it seems you have a new problem to take care of. I'll return to King Purrless's castle and wait."

"No, I'll take Wendy and head back to the house." Deniece picked Wendy from Tim's lap. She turned towards the Queen, "I am so sorry that she interrupted your time with Tim."

"That's alright, I see Tim can handle large and smaller problems, and he seems like he enjoys the smaller ones the most." As the Queen turned and smiled at Tim.

The Queen started towards the lift and said, "Tim, I will see you before heading home."

"Tim, I am sorry about Wendy." Said Deniece.

"It's OK. We just saved a ship, and now, where will I go?"

"Take me to eat. Please, I am getting hungry." Wendy said with her big smile.

"Tim, Miss C, and I are taking the kids to one of the new Undain fast food places. Would you like to join us?"

"Please, Tim, remember I'm hungry." Then Wendy looked at him; she stretched out and reached out to him.

Tim reached out and took Wendy back into his arms. "I'm going for lunch. Call if I am needed."

***

Phil walked around the block a few times, ensuring no one had followed him. Walking up to the door and knocked three times, and then waited.

He looked over his shoulder to check to see if anyone was watching. He heard a single knock from the other side and knocked two times.

The door opened, and his daughter threw her arms around his neck and hugged him. "Dad, how long do we have to play this spy game?"

"It's just until the ladies upstairs leave. Where's mom?"

"She's upstairs with those spy ladies. They have been talking about the new clothes. Dad, when are we going to stop playing this game? I haven't seen my friends in three days, and it's getting boring."

"It will be over tomorrow, honey. Please, one more day, Then you can see your friends."

"OK." His daughter turned and walked back to the kitchen.

Phil walked up the stairs and to the second door on the right. Stopped and listened, hearing a laugh, he knocked and opened the door.

The six women were seated around the room. The one with the long blond hair got up and walked to him. "How did it go?"

"We will meet with him tomorrow at the bar. You think they," as he nodded his head towards the remainder of the women. "Will be ready?"

"They all know the risk and are willing to take it if it helps to keep others from disappearing." His wife said as she looked at these five volunteers.

Phil looked at them, "Ladies, it is set for tomorrow morning. Get a good night's sleep. I hope by this time tomorrow you will be back home with your families."

***

The following morning, Phil walked into the bar and looked around. There were a few others, but not the gentleman with the white gloves.

The barmaid saw who was standing in the doorway and motioned towards the back corner. Phil stepped that way, and through the back door walked five women, they looked around and sat near the door.

The front door opened again, and a male and four women walked in. The male looked around, chose a table close to the door, and sat with his back to the wall while the woman sat on his side.

The barmaid called her husband and said, "Dear, something is going on this morning. We have too many customers."

She walked over to the last male and asked, "Do you wish to order?"

"Yes, a beer for me and nothing for my ladies."

The barmaid turned and started for the bar. The door opened again, and the gentleman with the white gloves and another male walked in. He turned and looked towards the back corner.

Phil motioned for him. They walked back and saw the women sitting off to the side.

The gentleman sat and introduced the other man.

One of the women from the front got up, walked to the back, and stopped in front of the five women. She bent forward and said, "My name is Pauline; if you are the five missing women, we are here to keep you safe. If you are those women, please slap me."

"How dare you talk to me like that?" The one Pauline was talking to reached over and slapped Pauline.

Pauline stood straight and said, "I am sorry, I thought you were open for business." She turned and walked back to her table.

Phil and the others looked at the woman sitting there and then at the one walking away.

"Tim, they are the ones the King was talking about." She sat back down next to Tim.

"Shanae, could you maybe take a walk outside and check?" Tim asked as he took a drink of his beer.

Shanae got up and walked outside, returning in a few minutes. "Tim, I count seven men hidden in the woods around this place."

"Sarha, place a cloaked probe near each of those men. And have two cloaked shuttles in front, with the soldiers ready."

Chapter 31 Part 2 of 4

Posted Patron: 04/13/2022

Phil and the others talked for a few minutes, then the other man got up and headed to the women, where he asked them a question very quietly. They all nodded their heads but didn't say a word.

The gentleman with the white gloves got up. Phil asked, "Where are my credit sticks?"

"They are in the vessel outside. Once we are outside, you will get them."

Tim heard his and knew what Phil would get outside. He motioned for Shanae to move outside and protect Phil, and she nodded her head and went out. Standing by the doorway and placed two fingers next to her head.

Inside the cloaked shuttle, the Commander was getting her soldiers ready. She had checked with Sarha; none of the men outside had rifles. So, the shield on the suits would protect her soldiers.