The Adventures of Tim Bodge Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She now watched Shanae for the next signal.

Phil started rising from his seat back inside, and the gentleman told him to come last. The women looked at Phil, and he nodded.

As the women started for the doorway, Pauline got up and bumped into the same woman. And whispered, "Fall to the ground when I yell."

The woman nodded her head and gave Pauline a strange look. But she did pass the message on to the others.

The women started for the door, and Tim got up and stood next to as soon as the door shut.

As the door closed, the gentleman with the white gloves turned and said, "Sorry Phil, I knew you were a soldier all along," He drew his pistol and pointed it toward him.

Shanae screamed, "Phil, I have missed you and jumped between him and the gun."

The gun went off, and Shanae took the bullet in her back while pushing Phil to the ground.

The shot was the signal for the attack, and the Commander sent her soldiers out with their orders. Three soldiers overpowered each male and then proceeded to cuff them. The cloaked probes hovered over each hidden man and shined a violet light to highlight where they were. The quick identification made sure there were no questions as to who the bad guys were.

The men hiding in the woods came out with their guns ready. Once, they saw the violet light on them and how many soldiers were there; they laid down their weapons and raised their hands.

***

Once the shot was fired, Pauline yelled to the women to fall to the ground and cover themselves.

Twenty soldiers poured out of the shuttle and surrounded the women. While another twelve moved to help the women from the ground and to make sure none were hurt.

***

The gentleman with the white gloves raised his hands and said, "I am with the secret service."

Tim opened the door and said, "Yes, we know, Johnathan Aspu, but you are a traitor. You work with the pirates as well."

"But I still work for the secret service and am under their protection."

"Yes, I have spoken to the King and your boss, and they both agree that you must be protected. So, here are your new orders."

He handed him a copy of his orders and said, "They have assigned you to me for duty as an undercover agent on my new planet."

The gentleman looked at the orders and said, "But, these states I'm permanently assigned to your command."

"Yes, you are permanently assigned to me. And please hand over the white gloves."

"But these are the primary means to prove that I'm a secret service agent. How will the authorities know about me?"

"You are undercover, remember?"

***

Phil sat up and dusted himself off. He looked at Shanae, shocked, "You took a bullet for me. Why?"

"Because my Captain asked me to," as she pointed toward Tim.

"But the bullet? We must get you to a doctor." He said while he stood and helped Shanae get back on her feet.

She said, "It's all right; it will drop out in two hours when I finish healing."

Phil looked at her, not believing this female was just shot, and not worried about it.

He looked at Tim and asked, "Who are you guys?"

Tim turned away from the Gentleman and looked at Phil, "We are your friendly backup. And the King thanks you for your service."

"But, how did you know? There was no one following me."

"It will all be explained later. Could we give you a lift back to the office?" Tim started to walk.

"But you don't have a vehicle."

At that time, the Commander stuck her head out of the cloaked shuttle, "Commander, we're over here." Waving her hand.

Phil looked in the direction of the voice and saw an arm and hand with a head of hair blowing in the breeze. Tim and the women walked in that direction and disappeared. He wondered what kind of unit this was.

The soldiers gathered the pirates and their helpers and marched them into the shuttle under gunpoint.

While this was happening, Phil stood there watching. This unit must be unique because he had never seen suits like this before.

He walked over to where everyone else had disappeared and looked up. What he saw almost floored him. Standing three feet off the ground stood this man, some called Captain and others called Commander, while others called him Tim.

Phil thought, 'What kind of unit is this, special uniforms, invisible ships, those lights over the bad guys? I have never heard of this kind of unit before.' ... He stepped forward on a ramp leading into the ship.

"Welcome aboard, soldier," Tim said with a smile.

***

Tabitha and Tammy were back on the Star Gladiator 1 for the next few days. Tim had a jam-packed night, and he woke in the morning refreshed. "Tim, the corvette has landed on Queen Aleksandra's planet."

"OK. I'll be on the bridge in a few." He rolled over the top of Tammy to get out of bed and dressed.

When he got to the bridge, Queen Aleksandra Sofia Mikhail and Queen Nontslah Purrless waited for him.

"Sorry, I overslept!" he murmured as he walked through the lift's door.

Queen Purrless smiled and asked, "Are my daughters still asleep?"

Tim raised his head and saw who had asked. "Yes."

She smiled at the other Queen and whispered, "See, he can still walk; I know they both said he could go all night long."

Queen Aleksandra whispered, "My dead husband couldn't even go ten minutes."

Queen Purrless smiled and replied, "If I work like hell. I can make him last twenty minutes. But that's with me doing all the work, and I don't like to work!!"

Queen Aleksandra watched Tim tuck in his shirt, "With my husband being dead, I can't get a moment alone. Much less a male to help."

"Well, once the MTS is ready, maybe you could come to visit me more often, and we could find help for you."

"I could live with that. Now for my trip back home. Tim, will you join us?"

"Yes, I have sent soldiers ahead to secure the dock area."

"Thank you for that. I'll have to check all my personnel and find the one who leaked the information about me."

Tim walked with the ladies to the MTS machine and went through first to ensure every little thing was OK.

Both Queens followed and walked down the ramp and back into Queen Aleksandra Sofia Mikhail's homeworld.

Tim's soldiers came together with the Queen's special guards. Tim noticed one of the Commander's had a startled look. Like he was surprised the queen was even here.

Tim, knowing something might happen, moved towards the Queen.

The Commander went to the guards who permitted him to pass, and they turned back to the crowd. The Commander drew near the Queen, stopped before her, and bent down. As he rose, he pulled a knife and lunged at the Queen.

Everything went so fast that the Queen didn't have time to move.

The knife slid to the left.

Tim moved quickly and grabbed the knife before the Commander could try again. He removed the knife and twisted the Commander's arm up and behind his back.

Tim took the knife and the Commander and detained him there.

The Commander seemed taken aback. He knew he had stabbed the Queen, and how could he have failed?"

The Queen screamed, "Take the commander prisoner." The Queen's special guards turned to look at what was happening while Tim's soldiers continued to watch the crowd.

Two of her guards came to the Commander, took him from Tim, and presented him before the Queen.

The Queen asked, "Why?"

"Because you and your bastard husband should never be the royal family. It's my brother's place."

The Queen looked at Tim, saw the knife, and held out her hand.

Tim placed the knife in her hand and said, "Be very careful with the next thing you do. It could come back on you."

The Queen asked, "Did you kill my husband?" She stares at the Commander with hate in her eyes.

"Yes, you're both supposed to die."

The Queen looked at Tim and then at the Commander. She reached over and stabbed the Commander in his side. "I would like to kill you for my husband. But I believe you have a right to live."

Handing over the knife to Tim she asked, "Tim, could you find a place for this individual to live out the rest of his life?".

"If that is what you want, my Queen, it will be done." Tim signaled for two of his soldiers, and they were to take the Commander to Madlyn first and then sent to see Howie.

The Commander was removed, all the guards turned to deal with the crowd and drew near, and they were not leaving any room between them.

The Queen looked at Tim, "Thank you for the shield, but how did you know?"

It was simple, somebody close to you and held a senior position. That individual needed to know where you would be, and only your guard's Commander would know that.

The Queen reaches up for the brooch to remove it.

"Please, Queen, keep it. So far, it has brought you good luck."

"Tim, how about you stay and become my King and rule my planet? I'll be available anytime you want. I understand one of your future wives has a saying: any hole, time, or place, and you can have me right here, right now, any hole you want.

The Queen turned and raised her dress, showing Tim her ass and pussy. "Tim, since you saved me, you may have me. Please let me re-pay you."

"I am sorry, my Queen, but you don't need to repay me. It will be my pleasure."

"Let me have my pleasure and fill any of my holes."

"Queen, Please lower your dress; a man can only be watching a lovely pussy and ass for so long."

"Well, if you are looking at it. Then take it."

Tim stood there looking at the Queen's ass. He started to get semi-hard and thought, 'That ass does look great. And she must need to be fucked.'

Queen Purrless walked over and slapped the Queen's ass, "Tim, Someone told me this ass is still a cherry."

"But, here with all these people watching?"

"You're right; take her back into the ship." Queen Purrless said as she grabbed Queen Aleksandra's hand and pulled her back into the ship's cargo bay.

Queen Aleksandra lowered her dress and accompanied Queen Purrless. She moved just as quickly as she could. After so many months of being horny, she hoped she could finally get a cock in her.

Tim walked up the ramp. Once in the cargo bay, he saw Queen Purrless had bent Queen Aleksandra over a box and had her dress thrown over her back. She held the cheeks apart, showing Tim that sweet asshole, just waiting for Tim to place his enormous cock in it.

"But I can't put this cock into a dry cherry hole. It would kill her, and it needs to be wet."

Queen Purrless said, "I'll fix that." She turned and kneeled and started licking the asshole.

Tim stood and watched both Queens. Queen Purrless stopped licking and looked at Tim, "I have wanted to do this from the moment I saw her. I'll lick her pussy and get it wet if you wish to make that hole yours."

Queen Aleksandra, now holding tightly to the edge of the box with all six hands. She turned to see Tim standing at her side. "Tim, who is licking my ass?"

"I believe it is Queen Purrless. Is she doing a good job?"

"Oh, yes, please, dear Queen, keep going. It feels great, and I could use a finger or two in my pussy."

"If you want a finger or two, I'll take care of it." Queen Purrless shoved two fingers in the Queen's wet pussy.

"Tim, could you move here in front of me." She released the upper left hand and pointed to a spot right in front of her.

Tim moved to the spot where she had pointed.

"Now drop those pants and show me that eight-inch cock of yours.

As the Queen requested, Tim dropped his pants and allowed his cock to become semi-hard.

She reached out and held it firmly while wetting her lips. She said, "Dear Queen, could you have those lovely fingers move a little faster? Maybe try rubbing deeper inside."

"Yes, my Queen, I can do that." Queen Purrless pulled out the two fingers, wet the middle three fingers, and shoved them right back in, up to the knuckles.

Queen Aleksandra yelled, "Oh yes, right there, keep going. Finger fuck me good."

Queen Aleksandra pulled Tim's cock closer to her lips. Sticking her tongue and licked some of the pre-cum from the tip. She looked at Tim and said, "My husband would never allow me to suck him off. I hope you can go more than one time. Because I will suck his magnificent cock until it fills my stomach. Then you will take my cherry ass and finally fuck my pussy until I pass out."

Tim looked into her eyes and said, "I don't see a problem with that. Now, my Queen, start sucking." He moved to her face, shoved half of his cock into her mouth, grabbed a hand full of her hair, and pulled her face forward.

"Queen Purrless, I want your whole hand in her pussy. I want to hear her moan."

With a cock in her mouth, Queen Aleksandra sucked like she hadn't done in a long time. She remembered how good it had felt to be sucking on something. Tim's pre-cum tasted tremendous, and to have eight inches pumping in and out of her mouth and having something in her pussy simultaneously. She thought she was in heaven.

Tim felt himself getting ready to unload. "My Queen, I am about to fill your belly."

She took him deep within her mouth and held him there. She sucked until she felt his cock twitch and sealed her lips around it. That way, she would not lose a drop.

Tim unloaded a large amount of cum into her, and she sucked, ensuring there was no wasted cum.

Tim pulled out of her mouth and positioned himself behind her.

Chapter 31 Part 3 of 4

Posted Patron: 04/21/2022

Queen Purrless stopped licking and took her hand out of the Queen's cunt. She sat back on her heels and waited to see what Tim wanted her to do.

"Is her pussy wet?" Tim moved closer to the Queen's body.

"Yes. Tim, it is wet, very, very wet."

"Well, grab my cock. It needs to be wet also."

"May I place it in her pussy, ... just to get it wet?"

"OK, just to get it wet."

Queen Purrless grabbed Tim's cock, placed the head inside Queen Aleksandra's pussy, and moved it around. She took it out and lined it up with the Queen's asshole.

"Tim, remember that my ass has never had anything in it."

"It may hurt at first but say so if you want to stop." Tim had Queen Purrless move his cock around the Queen's ass area to wet it more.

The Queen looked over her shoulder and watched Tim's face as she wiggled her ass back and forth for him. Her asshole was puckering in and out like it was getting ready to welcome his cock.

Tim pushed his cock forward, exerting a gentle but insistent pressure. Holding her hips simultaneously, he felt her hole start opening a little. The Queen turned her head towards Tim and started to say something, "Tim, I think we need to."

Tim heard her start to say something and pushed the head past her tight ring as it spread open for him. He now held it there to allow her body to relax.

"Oh, my, that hurts. Please be careful."

Who's fucking Queen, are you?"

"Yours."

"Then shut up and start pushing back."

Queen Aleksandra's lower hands spread her cheeks while her upper set of hands lowered the dress from her breasts and started to rub them.

Tim inched his cock into her. Inch by inch, filling her ass with his massive cock.

She nodded obediently, then let out a soft whimper as he carefully pulled his cock back, withdrawing from her clenching depths. Her whimper turned into a groan of relief as he reversed direction, sinking his entire length inside her until his balls rested on her pussy. Tim was slow and systematic, to begin with, then progressively picked up the rhythm until he was fucking her ass like a well-oiled machine.

Tim looked over towards Queen Purrless sitting there. He said, "I know I can't fuck you, but spread those legs and show me how wet your pussy is."

Queen Purrless lifted her dress and put it above. She stretched her legs, put two fingers in her pussy, and started playing. "Tim, does this look like my little girl's pussies?"

"Oh, yeah, it resembles theirs. It's a shame, and I can't fuck that one too."

"Who knows, someday you may be able to?"

"Tim, please, shove it in all the way. I want it, and I wish my deceased husband had fucked my ass like this. It feels fantastic. Now, harder and faster."

"Damn, woman, your ass hole is getting hotter every time I push in. You keep this up, and you'll cook my cock."

"Then you had better cum in it to cool it off."

At that time, Tim started to feel the twinge in his balls. He gave a long thrust against her ass and dumped another large load of cum.

"Oh, Tim, I now have a full stomach and an asshole filled with your sperm. And it feels so damn good.

"If you roll over, I'll fill the other hole."

Queen Aleksandra rolled over onto her back, letting her legs hang over the box's edge. She rose onto her elbows of the middle arms, and the lower hands spread her legs apart. "Tim, could you grow your cock to about ten inches?"

"Why do you want ten inches?"

"I want to feel full. My mouth and ass know the full feeling."

"I'll make sure that you get the full feeling. Now pull those legs up to your tits and hold them there." Tim commanded while lining his cock up to her pussy.

Queen Aleksandra's six hands grabbed her legs, pulled them to her tits, and held them there. She looked down between them and watched Tim's substantial cock grow as it got closer to her pussy. "Tim, I said ten inches; it looks bigger than that."

"My Queen, don't worry, I'll make it fit."

"But, I can only stretch so far."

"Could you please use the lower hands and pull the pussy lips out to the sides? That will allow for easier entry."

The Queen did what Tim asked and still watched as his cock was next to her hands. She allowed a finger to touch his cock and felt how hard it was.

Tim heard a low moan from her lips. He pushed the cock head between her pussy lips and pulled it out.

Queen Aleksandra yelled, "NO, put it back. I need you back in me. Please, you can have my kingdom, just put it back and fuck me."

"If I fuck you, I'll have your kingdom because you will be mine."

"Yes, it's yours, now fuck me until I faint."

"But I can tell you. You will not faint for a long time and wish you had met me long ago."

"Please, quit talking and fuck me. It's driving me crazy, wanting to be fucked."

"You see, it started already." He now shoved seven inches into her pussy and started pumping in and out.

"Oh, yes, it feels great! More, bigger."

Tim thought, 'add two inches to the length of my cock and another inch around.'

"Oh, yes, more, please, I'm almost full, bigger."

Tim leaned between her legs and pushed harder, allowing his cock to grow. The head of his cock could feel her womb opening, and he allowed it to enter and widen within her womb.

Her moans came loud, and her breathing became labored. She had one orgasm after another.

Tim could hear the faint voice, "Yes ...Yes ... Again ... please ... just one more. Oh, yes, I wished I had known you years ago, and I would have had fifteen children by now."

Tim slowed down to give her time to recover and then started over. Tim fucked her for another hour and then filled her womb with his cum.

Queen Purrless sat there and watched the whole time, fingering herself. "Tim, I need to clean her out," as she moved between the legs.

Tim rolled over, allowing Queen Purrless access to clean out Queen Aleksandra.

"Sarha, could you have a few bots here to carry Queen Aleksandra to my quarters, and if Queen Purrless needs help, her also? Make sure no one sees them.

Tim stepped back down the ramp and talked to the Queen's guards, and he told them the Queen would be spending the night on the ship. The new Commander smiled at Tim and said she understood.

Tim walked back to his quarters; Tabitha and Tammy were coming from the other way as he approached.

"Tim, we heard about the attempt on the Queen's life. Is she OK?" asked Tabitha.