The Adventures of Tim Bodge Ch. 40

Story Info
Tim was sitting at his desk and thinking about David.
5.5k words
4.67
2.6k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 60 of the 74 part series

Updated 11/22/2023
Created 09/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 40

Story by T Hodge

Tim was sitting at his desk and thinking about David and Wendy. "Sarha, what is on the left side of my living quarters?"

"Tim, it is another set of living quarters; Why? Do you need new quarters?" Sarah appeared in front of Tim's desk.

"No, not a new set, but I want to expand my quarters. I hope I will have additional bed partners soon."

"Is Deniece and the kids moving in?" Sarha smiled when she asked.

"I sure hope so, along with Miss C."

"Well, how would you like the unit set up? I can have the bots start on it right away."

"I would like to have the entire left wall removed and made into one large room. The kitchen will be for the kids to have snacks there. Both David and Wendy will have their bedroom. Please, have them set up for their appropriate age."

"I will have the bots start setting up the other unit before we remove the wall. That way, it will not bother you."

"Also, make sure that the walls of my bedroom and soundproof. I wouldn't want to scare the kids if their mother screamed in the middle of the night."

Deniece getting a babysitter:

Deniece headed to Sadris's mother, Marqivarr quarter, to see if she would let the kids sleep over. Deniece knocked on the door, and Marqivarr yelled for whoever to come in.

Deniece saw that she was doing the laundry. They talked for a while, and Marqivarr said it would be no problem and for her and Miss C to enjoy whatever they were going to do. Deniece thought, 'I hope I get fucked just like last night.' She smiled and thanked her.

Walking back into the business part of Miss C's unit and looked at Miss C. She didn't say a thing because she was on the intercom with a customer and sat down.

"Well, are the kids staying there for tonight?" Miss C asked as she hung up the intercom.

"Yes, and she said for us to enjoy ourselves."

"Oh, yes, I'll enjoy myself with Tim's hard cock in one of my holes."

"We sound like two teenage girls."

"Tim's cock in me makes me feel like a teenage girl. ... Deniece, what are you going to tell Tim? If he asks you to marry him tonight."

"I have been thinking about that. If he asks and I say 'Yes.' How will that change things? You and I both know, 'Ah, especially after last night,' that one female will not be able to handle him."

"So, are you going to say 'YES?'"

"No, I will tell him 'No,' but we'll move in and live with him as bedmates. That way, he will be free to do whatever he wants without strings attached."

"But what if he doesn't want to do it that way?"

"Then we will stop to see him nightly; how's that?"

"No, I prefer to spend the night in his arms or with his dick in my pussy."

"Well, let's change the subject. What do we have going on today?"

Miss C said as she looked at the computer scream. "Ok, we have seven shipments going out and four incomings. Which ones do you want?"

"I'll take the outgoing. Where are these places?" Deniece picked up her pencil and pad to write down the names.

Miss C gave her the information.

Deniece got the information, went to the next room, got the three-wheel electric cart with a trailer, and headed out. She returned to pick up the kids from school and dropped them off with Sadris at his house. She was then headed back to the office to get these packages ready to ship through the MTS.

When the work was done, Miss C and Deniece started to their place to get ready to go to Tim's. While getting ready, Deniece called Tim and asked who would be home for Dinner.

"Give me a minute, and I think it will be the six of us. Why? ... You don't need to fix Dinner."

"Miss C and I fix Dinner each evening. Remember, I have two hungry mouths to feed, and they don't wait."

"Ok, there will be you two, two felines, Shanae and me," Tim said over the intercom.

"Ok, tell them that dinner will be at seven and come hungry." She hung up the intercom, finished getting dressed, and packed their overnight bags.

Deniece and Miss C walked into Tim's Quarter, and Chester met them and asked if there was any way he could help.

"Chester, do Tim and the girls eat here a lot?" Deniece asked as she and Miss C walked into Tim's bedroom and onto the walk-in closet. They both looked around and saw there was a lot of room. Put their overnight bag up and hung up the clothes for tomorrow.

Chester followed them and said, "Deniece, they sometimes fix snacks; as for a full meal, the lounge is their cook."

"Thank you, Chester." They walked into the kitchen and started looking around to see where everything was. Miss C took the dining room and started setting the table up for the six.

Deniece moved to the computer and asked for a printout of the most consumed food the felines and Tim ate.

When Miss C finished in the dining room, she moved back to the kitchen to help Deniece.

Both looked over the printout, picked a couple of items for each person, and started working.

Tim entered the unit before seven, walked up to the kitchen doorway, and opened it.

Deniece had that feeling that Tim was close by. She looked to the kitchen doorway, saw Tim standing there, smiled at him, and kept working.

Tim stood there for a few minutes and watched.

Deniece and Miss C were fixing Dinner, they walked fast as if there wasn't anyone else in the room. Yet they never bump into each other and seem to do everything quickly.

Tim marveled at how these two worked together. He stood there for a few minutes and decided to wait in the living room. It wasn't long before Tabitha and Tammy showed up; Tabitha asked, "Are we late?"

Tim said, "Have a seat; there in the kitchen finishing up." No sooner had he said that than Shanae came through the front door.

Miss C walked from the kitchen carrying food, and Deniece was behind her with a cart. They placed the food on the table.

Deniece said, "Dinner is ready; come and get it. Everyone started to sit. Tim was at the head of the table, but Tabitha, who usually sat to Tim's right, moved down one seat, and Tammy did the same on her side.

Deniece was on Tim's right side and looked at Tabitha. "But this is where you'd sit."

"It was where I had been sitting. Now it's your place, and I believe that's the place for the lady of the house." Tabitha said.

Tabitha and Tammy looked at their food, thinking it would be the kind of food Tim ate. To both their surprise, the food was dishes from their home world. The meat was browned just to the right color, and the spices were in the right amount. This was the first time they could eat and enjoy it; it looked better and significantly improved the taste.

Tabitha and Tammy thanked Deniece and Miss C and said the food tasted better than the food from their own kitchen.

The rest of the Dinner went along smoothly. The conversation was about what each had done during the day, and everyone kept commenting on how great the food was.

When the meal was finished, Deniece rose and picked up Tim's plate. She leaned over, kissed Tim, and started for the kitchen.

Miss C sitting to Tim's left, stood and picked up the remaining utensils, leaned over, kissed Tim, and followed Deniece to the kitchen.

Once the kitchen door was closed, Deniece and Miss C sighed. "I was so afraid that they wouldn't like the food." Stated Deniece.

Tim entered the kitchen a few minutes later, bent on finding a cup of java. The cups were in the usual place, but Deniece was standing in front of them, and Tim moved to reach for a cup over Deniece's shoulder. He picked up the cup from the shelf and kissed Deniece while doing so. He pressed himself against her braless breasts, her nipples suddenly tenting her blouse.

Tim looked down and said, "Sorry."

"Tim, why be sorry for something that now belongs to you," Deniece said with a grin.

Tim looked at her with a surprised look and asked, "Does this mean you will marry me?"

"No, I won't marry you. You don't need to be married, and I am willing to be one of your bedmates, Harem girls, or so-called wife."

"Does that mean you will move in?"

"Yes, if that is what you want?"

Tim reached over, grabbed her, and hugged her tightly, "Yes, that's what I want."

"Now, what are we to do with the kids? Can you find someone to adopt them?"

"By all means, follow me." Tim hurried to the door to show them the new bedrooms for the kids.

Deniece looked at Miss C and shrugged her shoulders. Grabbed Miss C's hand and pulled her with them. "Tim, where are we going?"

"You wanted to find a family to adopt the kids, right?" Tim knew that she was joking.

"Well, I thought you wanted the kids?" Deniece started to get worried about the kids, and she wouldn't go along with leaving them. She loved Tim, but the kids and she was a package deal, along with Miss C.

Tim led them down the hallway, across the section, and back to the unit next to his. All the time, telling Deniece how well these people were. They stepped up to the door, and it was opened.

Tim stepped into the unit. Deniece said, "Tim, you shouldn't just walk into someone's unit."

Tim smiled and said, "You wanted someone to adopt the kids. Well, let's see where the kids will stay." Tim reached and dragged Deniece into the unit.

"This is the living room. This door will lead to David's room." Tim said as he opened the door, and Deniece stuck her head inside. She looked surprised that Tim knew which room David would have. But a look inside, it was set up with a space theme, and the Bed was shaped like a spaceship. She thought that David would love this room.

Tim pulled her back out and headed to the next room. "This will be Wendy's room." He opened the door and stepped back, allowing both women to enter the room.

Deniece thought she was surprised by David's room. She and Miss C gasped at the way this room looked. The walls were a light pink, and the bed was a canopy bed done in pink and white bows. There were dolls all over the place.

Deniece stood there, and she had tears in her eyes. Tim saw this and asked, "Why the tears?"

Wiping the tears with the back of her hand, she said, "The kids will love this, and they may not want to see me anymore."

Miss C hugged her tightly, "Deniece; they will never forget you. You're their mother." She looked around Wendy's new bedroom.

Tim saw how this affected Deniece and moved them back to the living room. He had Deniece stand in the middle of the living room and look at a wall with a large X on it.

"Deniece, you can see your kids anytime you want because that wall with the X leads to our home. Tomorrow this whole wall is coming out, and then this and our unit will be our home.

Deniece now had tears flowing. "You mean you want the kids also?"

Tim moved and held her around the waist and said, "You said a package deal. ... You, the kids, and Miss C are what I want." He signaled Miss C to join them in the hug.

They hugged him tightly, their breasts pressing firmly against his chest, their nipples starting to harden.

Tim felt those hardened nipples, and his dick was starting to get hard. He thought, 'My dick is as hard as I've ever felt. These two may be the ones to be able to handle my micro-nano-bots.'

With Tim between them and arms around his waist, They walked back to their new home. Entering and not seeing the others, Miss C asked, "Where did they go?"

"Tabitha and Tammy are on their way to see their mother, and Shanae stays with DarkIce, most of the time," Tim said as he escorted them to the couch.

As he sat back and crossed his legs, Tim, Deniece, and Miss C snuggled together. With his arms around them, thinking, 'I love them both.'

Deniece looked at Tim and asked, "What did the bed do to you?"

"I can hear, smell, taste, touch, and see better. My reflexes are faster, and I have better memories. The micro-nano-bots make the bones stronger and heal the body. Now, did the Bed do anything for you?"

"Besides, healing and looking younger, I don't think so. But I'm not sure." Deniece said as she looked at her hands, seeing the younger-looking skin.

"Miss C, how about you? Is there any improvement that you have noticed?" asked Tim.

"I was great at the financial stuff, and then I crashed and learned what I miss with not having sex. The Bed seems to have been able to control the sex drive, and I don't have better hearing or the other senses."

Deniece was still snuggling with Tim, then after a moment, got up and sat on his lap. She slid down a little and nuzzled her face against his neck, pushing her braless breasts against his chest. "Tim, I need my breasts sucked on." She reached down, pulled the blouse up, thrust a breast into his mouth, and said, "Please, suck it; it's yours now."

Tim pulled his head back and looked toward Miss C. "Is it ok?"

Miss C unbuttoned her blouse, pulled on the nipples, and said, "I'll get these hard for you to suck on later."

Deniece placed her hands on the sides of his head and returned it to her right breast. His lips sucked the nipple in, and the tongue flipped it. Her hands, still holding his head, pulled it to her chest, letting out a deep moan.

Deniece looked to Miss C and motioned for her to head to the bedroom. Miss C headed that way and undressed along the way.

Deniece pulled Tim's head away from her breast and asked, "Can we take up where we left off, only in the bed? Miss C is waiting for us there."

Tim and Deniece walked into the bedroom and saw Miss C lying with her legs apart.

Deniece turned to Tim and said, "Allow me the honor, my husband." She reached over and started to undress him.

Tim put his hands on Deniece's shoulders. "Wife, are you sure about this?"

"Yes, my husband, I'm sure. Now take care of Miss C first tonight. Then you can take your time making love to me."

Tim moved in beside Miss C and began to kiss her. Deniece took her time undressing and watched Tim and Miss C.

Tim's Quarters:

Tim was awake at four a.m. for his morning workout. He looked at the two women lying there. He believed that last night was one of the best nights he had ever had. It wasn't just sex, and he didn't know what to call it.

He got up and dressed for the fitness room. He used the equipment in room 512 and decided to run the hallway instead of the track. He was one mile into the five-mile run. A figure turned in front of him from one of the cross hallways.

Tim thought he knew the runner and moved up to her side. He started to say something, but then he remembered he didn't have his translator, he had left it in the locker.

The runner glanced at Tim and said, "eeee hhhh kkkk eeee." Commander Aimee Pearcee smiled.

Tim pointed to his ear and shrugged his shoulder and smiled back. They ran the next four miles silently together. At the end of the run, the Commander broke away while Tim finished in room 512. He thought, 'I'll have to remember to wear my translator from now on.'

He seemed to be in a better mood, finishing his two-hour workout and returning to the quarters. He walked into the kitchen to get a cup of java and saw Deniece standing next to the counter, looking in his direction. She smiled and returned to making breakfast.

"Go take your shower, and by that time, breakfast will be ready, My husband."

Tim walked into the bathroom, and the shower was running. He opened the door and stepped in with Miss C; he helped her get clean, and she returned the favor.

Both drying and dressing and headed to the kitchen. Deniece looked up as they entered the kitchen. Well, did you clean each other?"

"Yes, we made sure we were clean all over." While Miss C pointed to a seat, "Tim, have a seat, and I'll get your java." She walked over, kissed Deniece's shoulder, whispered, "Good morning," and got the cup of java. Return and place the cup of java in front of Tim. Then returned to help Deniece finish breakfast.

"Deniece, you and Miss C. bring the kids up this evening to see their new rooms. If they want to stay, it is ok."

"Will the wall be down and ready to live in?" asked Deniece.

"Yes, Sarha says the bots will have everything ready by noon."

Deniece and Miss C sat down to eat and discuss what would happen today.

"My husband, what are you doing today?"

"Going over the happening the last few days. To see if there is anything we can improve on. What are you two going to do?"

Deniece looked toward Miss C and smiled. "I guess we'll pack some of our things and move them into our new home. If that is ok with our new husband?"

"It is Ok with him. You and the kids will greet him when he gets home." Tim replied.

"No, we'll all be here to greet him," Deniece said as she walked over and hugged Miss C.

"Ok, then let's go and start packing." Both headed out and down to their unit and started to pack.

Tim left the unit and moved to his office. On his way, "Sarha, How are we doing with tracking your sister ship?"

"Well, with everything that's happened in the last few days. The trail is getting stronger, and I would say we are less than 30 years behind her."

"Sarha, How are we catching up if your sister ship, if she is built the same way?"

"Tim, I guess that without a captain and a purpose, she's traveling slower than normal."

"Hopefully, we may catch up with her."

"Next question. The communications buoys. How are we doing with them?"

"It is going well. Each system has 20 buoys, with the rest coming online within the next ten days."

At the school:

Deniece and Miss C got together with the children after school, meeting them outside. The first one of the kids to be seen was Wendy.

Wendy ran up to them, waving a piece of paper. "Mommy, I made a paper animal. Do you want to see it?" Wendy holds it up.

"Yes, it's a beautiful animal." Replied Deniece

While they looked at the paper animal, David and Sadris came out the school door and made their way to them.

Deniece hugged David and asked David and Wendy to listen for a moment. Miss C had a question.

"Would you two like to visit Tim's place and see his new rooms? I think you both would enjoy them." Miss C replied.

David responded, "but I wanted to go over to Sadris and play!"

"You will be able to come back to play." Deniece Stated.

"Can Sadris come with us?" Begged David.

"Baby, its Tim's place, and you can ask him. But it will be just the four of us this time, Ok?"

"That's ok, David; I must ask my mom first. But if you can come back and play, that would be great." Implied Sadris.

The five walked toward the lift and dropped Sadris off at his unit. David told him he would see him later.

While they were on the lift, Wendy asked, "Mommy, why does Tim have new rooms?"

"You will see; now, remember to behave," Deniece said as they walked down the hallway to Tim's door.

They walked up to the door and opened it. "Mother, shouldn't you knock?" asked David.

"Tim told us the door would be open and go on in." Replied Miss C.

Deniece opened the door and stepped inside. She remembered how it looked last night and was astonished at how big it was now. David and Wendy pushed their way passed their mother and stared at how big the room was. But then saw the far end had toys on the floor and looked at their mother.

"Mommy, did Tim get some new toys? Can we go check them out?" asked Wendy.

Deniece looked at Miss C. Miss C shrugged her shoulders and said, "We know that Tim has two new toys he enjoys playing with, don't we?"

"Yes, you can look at the toys and be careful not to break them," Deniece said.

Miss C came up beside Deniece and whispered, "Yes, Tim can break in his new toys again tonight. I bet he won't break them." She said with a sheepish grin.

Deniece stared at Miss C and whispered, "Stop that; I'm getting wet. Just thinking about tonight."

12