The Adventures of Tim Bodge Ch. 40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, if you are thinking about that. Then you had better show the kids their new bedrooms. And are you going to show them our new bed?"

"Yes, to both. I'll also tell them Tim will be there, and perhaps Tabitha and Tammy. So that they will have to knock and wait for an answer."

"Kids, let's look into the other rooms and see what you think?" Deniece walked toward the room Tim said was to be David.

Miss C opened the door and gave David a chance to look.

David stood just inside the doorway and stared at the room. What he saw was like looking out the viewport into space and seeing stars and planets all over the walls. The bed is like a shuttlecraft. "Wow, this is great; I wish it were mine." He replied.

"Maybe Tim will allow you to sleep there. We'll have to wait and see!" Deniece declared.

Wendy grabbed Deniece's hand and pulled her to the next door. "Mommy, I want to see this room. If Tim allows David that room, maybe I can have a room."

Deniece opened the door to the room. Tim said it was to be Wendy. Wendy ran, stopped in the middle, and stood with her mouth open, unable to say a word. Miss C pushed her way into the room and stood beside Deniece.

The three of them stood there and looked around the room. The walls were painted in a light pink color; over the bed was a princess-style design canopy, and butterflies on the pink silk canopy made a string of small shining lights look much more beautiful. Covering the bed itself was a pink bedspread. There were colorful stuffed animals spread around the room.

"Mommy, I want this room, please, please. Ask Tim if I can have this room. It's so pretty, and all these animals." Wendy ran over, climbed on the bed, and pulled the animals to her.

Miss C leaned over to Deniece and whispered, "You had better be a really good toy tonight since your kids have already made this their new home."

Deniece looked back at her and whispered, "Remember, you are part of the deal, so it is also up to you to be the best toy." She smiled and patted Miss C's ass.

"If it is up to me, the kids will have everything they want because Tim can have every bit of me, he wants." Miss C and Deniece watched Wendy run around and pile all the stuffed animals on the bed. Then climbed up into the middle of them, trying to hug them all.

David walked from his want-to-be room to find his mother. "Mom, there is something wrong!"

Deniece and Miss C came running out of Wendy's room. "David, are you ok?" What's wrong?" Both women had a worried look.

"Yes, but I looked in the drawers to see what was there. Mom, my clothes are in that drawer. Why?" David didn't understand why his stuff was there.

Miss C looked at Deniece and said, "I'll get Wendy, and you and David go to the sofa, and we'll have our talk." Miss C turned and returned to get Wendy.

Miss C asked Wendy to come into the living room to talk. "May I take an animal?" She asked.

"Yes, you may have one of your new animal friends." She helped Wendy off the bed, held her hand, moved to the living room, and sat on the sofa.

Deniece sat there and looked at her kids. "Kids, Miss C and I have something to tell you. First, Do you like your new rooms?"

"Yes, I love it. Do I get to keep all the animals?" Wendy hugged her new animal.

"But I thought this was Tim's place?" David asked.

"It is, and now it's our new home, also. Tim took Miss C and me as mates last night."

Deniece turned to look at the front door. She thinks that Tim should be coming in soon.

The door opened, and in walked Tim. He looked around and saw the four of them sitting on the sofa. "How is everyone doing?"

"Mommy, if you and Miss C are Tim's mates, whatever that is, will he be my daddy?"

Deniece looked in Tim's direction and said, "Everyone is doing good, my husband. Wendy, if Tim will allow you to call him daddy, that is ok."

Wendy moved quickly from the sofa and ran to Tim. She was holding up her arms.

Tim picked her up and wrapped his arms around her.

"Tim, can I call you daddy?"

"If you like, I would be happy." Tim hugged her.

Wendy turned to see David, "Big Bros, we have a daddy."

David got up, walked over to Tim, and said, "May I call you father?"

Tim looked down at David and said with a smile, "Yes, David, you may call me father if you wish."

Deniece rose from the sofa and moved to Tim. Tim lowered Wendy, allowing Deniece to give him an open-mouthed kiss. Miss C followed close behind with the same kind of kiss.

Tim looked at both of them and asked, "Did you get moved in?"

"Yes," Both replied.

"Mom, remember you told me I could go play with Sadris? May I go now? " David had that pleading look.

"Yes, you may go, and remember you need to be back by six for dinner."

"Yes, ma'am." David turned and left, headed for Sadris' place.

Wendy pulled Tim's hand and said, "Daddy, let me show you the new playroom."

Deniece said, "You go ahead; we'll change and start Dinner. Will any of the girls be here for Dinner?"

"No, they will be back tomorrow," Tim replied.

Both headed to their new bedroom and changed into something more comfortable while losing their bras.

There was a knock on the door, and Tim answered it; a bot was delivering food from the different communities.

The bot who answered the door said, "Sir, here are the groceries ordered by your new mates."

Tim stepped back and allowed the bot to enter the room. "Please, take them to the kitchen."

The bot proceeded to the kitchen. Deniece and Miss C picked what they would use for Dinner and placed the rest in the pantry. Deniece looked to the kitchen doorway.

Tim opened the door, walked to the table, and asked, "Why did you get that stuff from the communities? Why not use the food dispenser?"

"Tim, we have kids who need fresh food, and I like to cook. So, you will have a freshly cooked dinner, with fresh vegetables from the worlds you're dealing with. Now, my husband, go back to the living room and play with your new daughter."

Tim turned and stepped toward the door, and over his shoulder, he said, "I would rather play with her mother."

"You may do that later. But right now, go play with Wendy and her dolls."

As David entered the front door, Deniece and Miss C were putting Dinner on the table. "David, you and Wendy wash up for dinner."

Tim sat at the head of the table with Deniece to his right with Wendy next to her. At the same time, Miss C and David sat on the other side.

The conversation was about everyone's daily activities. When Dinner was over, dishes were placed into the washing machine, and the group moved to the living room.

Wendy asks, "Mommy, where are you and Miss C going to sleep?"

"Well, since Miss C and I are now Tim's mates. We will sleep with him." Deniece looked at Tim and said, "Right, my husband?"

Tim looked at Deniece and then at David and Wendy, "Yes, both Miss C and your mother will be sleeping with me. That is how things are supposed to be."

David and Wendy smiled and said, "They needed to sleep in their new bedrooms. Tim and Deniece took the kids and placed them in bed. At the same time, Miss C headed to the bedroom to get into something more comfortable. By the time they both were back in the living room. Miss C exited the bedroom with a white blouse tied at the bottom, which covered very little of her 38 DDD, and a pair of white shorts.

Deniece told Tim to sit on the sofa and that she would be right back. She walked by Miss C and winked.

Miss C wandered toward Tim and sank into his lap, "I'm horny, my husband," she said as she turned, so her right breast pressed against his chest. She then kissed him tenderly. Her tongue slid into Tim's mouth and explored, hoping to find a willing playmate.

Tim's tongue became the willing playmate. It wasn't long before Miss C pulled back, slid her blouse to one side, stuffed a titty into his mouth, and said, "I need you to suck on it."

Tim sucked the nipple into his mouth, continuing to lick as he applied suction. Miss C sucked in a hissing breath and let out a soft moan. She placed her hands on his head and brought it forward, allowing Tim to have more of her breast. Miss C sighed and shivered. "Oh, Tim, you have no idea how good that feels."

Tim switched to the other breast and licked and sucked. To his delight, Miss C started moving her shapely ass around to rub his hard dick.

Deniece emerged from the bedroom wearing the same outfit Miss C wore. Tim was still sucking Miss C's breast, and his improved hearing enabled him to hear Deniece's footsteps. Only there was a distinct click; Tim moved his head to see what made that sound.

Miss C also heard the clicking sound and turned to see. Deniece, dressed in a similar white blouse, tied at the bottom, along with white shorts. The difference was she stood there on white three-inch heels.

Miss C stared at her and said, "my god, you look fantastic. If Tim doesn't eat you all up, I'm gonna." She got up from Tim's lap and moved to allow Tim a full view.

Deniece strutted over to Tim, sat on his lap, and said, "my husband, do you desire your Special Angel?" While placing both hands on the sides of his face and pulling him in for a passionate kiss.

Tim wrapped his arms around her waist and continued the kiss. Pulling back, he said, "I think we three need to move to the bedroom in case the kids come out."

Deniece rose from his lap and waited for Tim to stand. While Miss C moved close to Deniece, both noticed a large tent forming in Tim's pants.

Miss C says, "Tim, I see your other self is already up."

Tim didn't need to look down; he said, "With two beautiful women dressed in the most adorable outfits. How could any male not be aroused?" He placed an arm around each of their waists and walked slowly to the bedroom.

12