The Adventures of Tim Bodge Ch. 42

Story Info
Nontslah saw that his cock was sticking straight up
6.4k words
4.69
2.7k
7

Part 62 of the 74 part series

Updated 11/22/2023
Created 09/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 42

Story by T Hodge

Edited by Steve

The King and Queen at the naked beach:

Nontslah saw that his cock was sticking straight up and fully erect. "Damn, Dear, if coming to this beach and seeing naked women get you like that, we'll come here every day." She smiled and licked her lips. "Sit down before that beautiful thing draws those women back for a better look."

The King sat and looked around. "What do you want to come here for?"

"Because I can feel free here. These people treat me like they would a friend." She sat there and watched the younger women play in the water.

"It's nice for you, and you don't have a dick straight out in front of you." The King sat there and watched the same women; his dick was still hard.

"Dear, will you go in the water and play around with me? Make me feel like we did at first."

"Dear, I would love to, but you see, I have this problem." He said as he looked down.

"Well, I need you to move so your back is towards the water," Nontslah said as she moved so that she was in front of Shasim, facing the water.

"And why should I do so?" contemplated the King.

The Nontslah looked at him and said, "Do it, unless you want that thing to keep standing up like that."

The King scooted around like the Queen wanted and sat up straight.

The Queen moved up to the King's side, reached over, placed her hand around his cock, and started jacking him off.

The King gasped as he felt her hand grab his dick. He quickly looked around to see if anyone was watching.

The Queen asked, "Dear, this is very hard, and it seems to have grown. Is it possible that seeing all of these naked females excite you?"

The King took a breath, seemingly unable to keep his eyes off the Queen's hand while jacking on his dick, but managed, "Oh, yeah."

"Oh, crap. We're certainly going to come back here." The Queen smiled and tightened her grip on his cock. She could feel his shaft stiffen, swelling up, ready to burst with a big load.

She watched as pre-cum leaked from the tip. Bringing her hand over the head and slid the pre-cum along the shaft.

The King felt the ejaculation start in his balls and was working its way up. "Dear, I'm about to explode."

The Queen looked at his face, noticed the emotion, and knew he was about to cum. She leaned over and wrapped her lips around the head, sealing them tightly so as not to lose a single drop.

The King's orgasm was by far the most cum and the longest ejaculation he had ever experienced. He placed his hand lightly on the top of her head and said, "Oh, my sweet Queen, that felt so good. Yes, we must come here more often."

The Queen raised her head, licking her lips. She looked into his eyes and said, "Dear, if seeing other naked women does that to you, I'll be pregnant again."

The King smiled and leaned over and kissed her. He said, "And the problem with that would be?"

Deniece meets the Doctor:

Deniece stood next to the storage unit and admired the Doctor. She stood about five feet four and had dark brown hair down around her neck with the ends turned under. Her chest was about 35B, and the areola was reddish-brown, with the nipples darker brown. The nipples only protruded out a quarter of an inch. Her waist was 32 inches, and her hip size was 35. Her body was unblemished, and no hair below the chin. Her skin was soft with a beige color. Her fingers were long and slender, with fingernails trimmed close to the end of the finger, with a reddish-rose color on them. Her feet were small and dainty, with the toenails the same reddish-rose color.

Doctor Dell stepped gently from the storage unit, placing a hand on the edge to balance herself, and said, "Hello, Deniece."

Deniece looked at her with a shocked look and stepped back. "How did you know my name?"

"Even though I am a clone, I am still part of this ship and therefore have access to all Sarha's datafiles." She took a few steps toward Deniece.

Deniece watched her walk that few steps and the hip movement brought out the female in her. Deniece thought, 'Tim would enjoy this one.'

"I have questions about Tim." Deniece now looked Doctor Dell in the eyes; her eyes were antique ruby with a slight downward turn to the outside.

"And how is your new husband?"

"You do know what is going on! Tim is doing fine, I think. That is the information I need from you."

"One moment, please, Sarha could you have chairs brought here?" asked Dell.

Two bots brought the chairs in a few minutes, and Dell and Deniece sat down to talk.

****

Tim woke up with his four females in bed with him. Deniece, on his right, had her arms over his chest. Miss C was on his left and had her legs on top of his. Tabitha was spooned behind Deniece, and her hand cupped Deniece's breast.

Tim raised Deniece's arm and placed it at her side and reached for Miss C's legs. Once she moved her legs, Tim rose and made his way to the bathroom. He then started his morning routine and headed to fitness room 512.

Tim started on his run and expected to see the Commander, but instead, he saw seven female figures running in front of him. He thought this was wonderful. The Commander turned around while running and saw Tim and signaled him forward.

Tim advanced toward the Commander and stated, "Your running party keeps expanding."

The Commander looked over her shoulder and replied, "Yes, they seem to enjoy the scenery."

Tim smiled and ran with the Commander and her group for the five miles. When the group turned to the usual place, Tim continued to room 512, gathered his things, returned to his quarters, and the women waiting for him.

****

"Sarha, could you appear?" Tim asked while sitting behind his desk.

"Yes, Tim, How may I help you?"

"I have a question?"

"Yes, I'll see if I can find the answer."

"Could we follow the practice of your former crew members and visit a planet to understand how they lived?"

"Yes, But Tim, it is necessary to be very careful as you could upset the way things progress in their lifeline after you leave."

"I think I appreciate that, but could you elaborate on the lifeline?"

"All right, say you land a shuttlecraft on a green field, and the people on that planet have not developed aircraft. They see it and think that you are a GOD."

"Oh, I understand. How did your former crew handle that?"

"They studied a small village or town beforehand. They saw how the villagers dressed and acted before going down, and only three or four went."

"Did they ever help the people?"

"One time, they got caught in a fight, had to use weapons but left immediately afterward."

***

"Sarha, find me a planet; I want to see how this works."

"Tim, I will scan ahead and see if planets with intelligent life are ahead."

***

"Tim, we are on the edge of a system with no assigned name. My scan shows life forms on the seventh planet. Would you like to send probes?'

"Yes, send out the usual amount, and perform all the standard checks. Send two probes to the planet and see what is there?"

"Probes are away."

***

Tim was in his office studying reports from the different departments when he heard Sarha's voice.

"Tim, the probes sent to the planet found intelligent life, and they're returning images now." The images appeared on the screen, on Tim's desk, and the people were working in what looked like a large garden.

Tim asked for the images to be enlarged. The images showed a male and a female, and the skin on both was white, along with white hair on their heads. A closer look showed there was a fine coat of fur.

The male stood approximately six feet, and the female was slightly over five feet tall.

The man and woman wore loincloths, while the woman wore an animal skin bra with silver rings that linked the neck wrap, and supporting breasts that looked like C or D cups.

"Sarha, I need the probe to keep track of their language so you can translate."

"I am recording now and translating as the information comes in. We will be in a position to have a translator ready when we arrive on the planet."

"Sarha, have Pauline and Shanae come to my office."

Tim shortly heard the knock, and Pauline and Shanae walked into his office. Sitting down, Pauline asked, "You wanted to see us?"

"Yes, I plan on doing a little visit to a planet and see how the people live there. I wanted to know if you two would be interested in going along?"

Pauline and Shane looked at each other with excitement. Both smiled and said, "Yes. When will we go?"

"It will be in a few days, and we will have to study their ways. Sarha is now recording their language and setting up our translators. We have to make sure our clothes are like theirs."

"Do we have photos of people so I can practice switching?" Pauline requested.

"Yes, Sarha has them, and DarkIce will have your new clothes."

"Tim, why are we doing this?" asked Shanae.

"This is because we need to understand the worlds we are going through."

"But why me? I can understand Pauline here, but again why me?"

"Pauline can change shapes, but someone can kill her. Our job is to protect her as we go on these trips to understand people's ways. It's helpful to have the proper protection."

***

The next morning the three of them met in DarkIce's office. Pauline had been practicing turning into one of the white-skinned females. She was now five feet three inches tall, with white skin and fur covering her body, green eyes, and C cups.

DarkIce handed them their clothes, matching the ones from the screen. Both women stood there and undressed and then donned their new attire.

Tim looked at each and remembered the female from the screen.

It was about noon on the planet below. While listening to the recordings, Tim found out the people called their kind Eklea, and the name of their world was the same.

They looked at the landscape and selected an empty stretch of road. The shuttle would drop them off on the road, and there would be no trace of higher technology.

The three of them stepped from the shuttle and looked around. They headed towards the single hut about a mile down the road. While walking, they looked along the road to note landmarks and other oddities native to the planet.

When they were within a hundred feet of the hut, a male came out to greet them.

"Strangers, .... How may I help you?" This male asked.

"We have traveled far. And only wish to rest for the night." Pauline said, and she now looked like the same species as the male with all-white skin.

"Where do you come from? And the two with you. What are they?"

"We come from the far side of this world, and they are friends from another town."

"I see you dress like us. Is that the look all over this world?"

"Yes, we have no weapons and only have the items you can see."

"Come in, and we are about to sit down for food. Do you wish to join?"

"If you have food to spare, we would be grateful."

While Tim and the girls made their way into the hut, they looked around, and the inside was larger than it initially looked. To both sides, there were doorways leading to other rooms.

There were a large number of rugs laid out, forming a circle. In the middle stood a woman, and the male stood by her side and said, "This is my mate, Egel, and I am Joelf."

More people came from the doorways on the side, a total of nine males and nine females. Egel was the leader of this group. After talking for a while, Tim found out the nearby village was a two-day walk.

Most of the village was of small groups, families mostly. Three of the nine were his sons, and two were daughters. Two girls were from the next village up the road, and the other two were his sons' daughters.

Egel asked Tim and the girls to sit. And there would be food for them.

Tim and the girls sat on the floor with the well-padded rugs, making for comfortable sitting.

After eating and cleaning the dishes, everyone sat there and talked about their little world.

Egel stood and looked at Tim and the girls and asked, "Won't you join us in praising our GODs?"

"Yes, we would be thrilled to participate," Tim said as he looked toward Pauline and Shanae. They both nodded their heads.

"Thank you, ladies, would you go with our women?"

Pauline and Shanae follow the rest of the women. They got up and looked at Tim and smiled. They didn't know what would happen, but it must be special. The women left through an opening at the side of the large circular hut.

The nine men sat there while one male brought around a leather flask. Each male took a long drink and handed it back, and then the male stood in front of Tim, holding out the flask.

Not wanting to upset these people, Tim took the flask and drank, knowing it would not hurt him. After he drank, the leader made one more trip around, giving each male another drink.

The leader stood and faced the males and said, "We are about to give thanks to our GODs. All males must be able to serve to their best." At this point, all the males rose to their knees and straightened up.

Tim watched and did the same. While kneeling like this, Tim noticed that his dick was semi-hard, and his loincloth stood out a little from his body.

He looked around and saw that each male was in the same condition. He now wondered what was in the drink. Not only that, but why were the males in this condition?

He heard a movement to his left and saw the women returning. The only difference was that they had removed their animal skin bras. Ten topless women stood in all their glory, each with a smile from ear to ear. Pauline and Shanae were at the far end of the line and were without their bras, and their smiles were even bigger.

The women walked toward the men. Each woman looked at the male's loincloth, and their smiles grew wider.

The women walked in front of the males, their shoulders back and breasts pointed out, just as proud as the females themselves. They each followed the first female until she stopped in front of Tim. They then turned and faced the male before them, kneeling with him.

Tim had met this female, it was Egel, the leader's mate. He wondered, 'why is she kneeling before me? What am I to do?'

Each woman moved closer to the male. Tim could smell a charming, sweet fragrance from Egel's body. Like apple blossoms in the spring. It in itself was exhilarating, stirring his hormones.

Each woman looked into the eyes of the male, but nothing was said.

The leader's mate said, "Thank you, our God, for this gift. Let us enjoy it and become full."

With that said. She and the others turned away and lowered themselves down onto all fours.

Tim watched with amazement at the Egel's gorgeous ass, and she just rested there on all fours and didn't move. Tim looked around and all the women, even Pauline and Shanae, were in the same position.

Then he heard, "My God, let us receive your blessing and enjoy all we are about to receive."

With that said, the leader's mate moved back closer to Tim until she was only inches from his hard dick. She reached between her legs, carefully got a hold of Tim's dick, and gently pressed the head against her pussy lips. She rubbed it around to get it wet.

Tim didn't know if he should say something. He looked around and saw each of the women doing the same thing, including both Pauline and Shanae.

They both looked in his direction and smiled. As their hands grabbed the male's dick and started to rub it against their pussies.

Tim's attention was brought back to the female on all fours in front of him, as she was sliding the dick head just between her pussy lips while still moving it around, getting it wetter.

Tim could hear other women moaning as they placed a dick inside their pussies.

The leader's mate slowly inserted Tim's cock head into her pussy and kept it there. Letting out a soft moan.

Tim watched the other males see how they reacted. They just knelt there, not moving or doing anything, and Tim did the same, hoping he was doing this correctly.

He looked down to see that this female began to move slowly back and forward, and she was slowly pushing back further onto his dick. She was trying to get into a rhythm.

Tim wanted to help by grabbing her hips but saw that the males knelt with their hands by their sides, no matter what the females did.

Tim heard a loud moan from this female, and she started moving faster. Tim could feel his cum build-up, hoping he could hold out until she reached an orgasm.

She began pushing back hard, making his balls swing. He could feel his balls hitting her pussy with each forward swing. Her breathing was becoming louder, and the moans were screams.

The whole hut now sounded with moans of passion and screams of joy. It is as if each female orgasmed simultaneously, and the males were passive.

Tim thought this was over, and the night for thanking the gods was over. But to his surprise, Egel rose onto all four and moved to her right to the next male.

Each of the females followed suit, and it started all over again.

Tim thought, 'what did that drink have in it? He knew the micro-nano-bots in his system could handle all this fucking. But how could these males handle it? If they had come as much as he did, their balls would be hurting by now.'

He looked over to see how Pauline and Shanae were holding up. Both women were on their second male, and both had faces that looked like they were sexually satisfied but could handle more.

The second female was a bit younger and didn't worry about doing it slowly. She grabbed Tim's dick and pulled it forward while she backed onto it.

Tim didn't appreciate being handled this way. Once inside her, He decided to treat her the same way. He thought, 'Dick, add two inches to my girth and enlarge the head twice its size.'

The young female felt Tim's dick growing and tried to pull it out. It wasn't coming out easily with the head now twice the size.

Tim asked the micro-nano-bots to move the cock in and out of her pussy, using the cock itself.

She felt the dick moving in her pussy, but did not feel Tim moving his body, which scared her.

She wondered how the leader's mate could take that dick so well. Yes, it hurt, but it was driving her mad. She had three orgasms so far and felt weak.

She screamed and fell to the floor with Tim's dick still in her.

The leader's mate waited until after she finished with her male and got up to pull the young female off Tim's dick. She was pulling hard and finding it almost impossible to get his dick out of her.

She looked at Tim, reached down to spread the girl's ass cheeks apart, and saw the size of Tim's dick.

She knew something was wrong because that size of dick could not have been placed in her.

She smiled at Tim and asked, "Could you please release her."

Tim nodded his head and thought, 'dick, normal size.' His dick returned to normal and popped out.

She helped the young girl to a chair at the side of the room.

The leader's mate came back and knelt next to Tim. She whispered, "And why didn't I get that size?"

Tim whispered back, "Because you were nice!"

"If I was a bad girl, could I have one that size?"

"Sorry, you have had your turn; besides, you could never be a bad girl."

She smiled at Tim and said, "You are right. Besides, my mate would not allow me a second chance."

The women had now gone through their second male.

The leader stood and said, "Thank you, GOD, for what we have received here."

The men fell backward onto the floor. The women sat up and looked around to see who had finished with what partner.

Pauline and Shanae moved over to Tim. "Tim, can we find out when the next session like this will happen?" Pauline asked with a big grin.

12