The Adventures of Tim Bodge Ch. 42

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shanae said, "Tim, I like the local activities, and they seem to bring out the sexy part of me."

"So, both of you enjoyed the local's sex party?"

Both nodded their heads with a grin.

"So, tell me, what happened in the other room?"

"Well, I'll tell you," Pauline said.

"After we entered the room over on the left there. Egel's attitude changed, and she was friendlier and more talkative."

"She wanted to know if we knew about sex and whether we wanted to join in on a sex party."

"Of course, we didn't want to hurt her feelings. So, we said, yes." Pauline looked at Shanae with a smile.

"Well, you were right about not wanting to hurt their feelings." Tim laughed.

Egel said this whole sex thing started a few years after she caught her mate watching their son and his mate having sex.

She was mad because he hadn't touched her in two weeks and was playing with himself, watching the kids.

Of course, he said, he would do anything, but don't tell the kids.

Edel said, "I made him go out into the main room and kneel. Then I decided I didn't want to have sex and let him bang on me until he was finished. I wanted to have my time and at my own pace."

"So, I told him he couldn't move. I would enjoy this sex for as long as I wanted. I got myself off twice before he went soft."

"I told him to figure out a way to last longer, and I needed more time to accommodate my sexual needs, not his."

"At that time, He was trying to make himself a tasty beverage, and he mixed various elements of the forest he had brought together. One of those drinks made his dick hard and stayed that way for three hours. Boy, did I enjoy myself? I must have come a dozen times."

"At the time, I didn't realize that the girls were watching. After one of our sessions, the girls asked, "How does father keep it up that long?"

"So, I showed them the bottle he had been using. Both girls took a small amount, placed it in a jar, and then added it to their men's drink. That night, you could hear all the fucking going on."

"Us, women decided it would be nice to have someone different, sometimes. So, we sat down and talked about it. We decided to switch men but couldn't figure out how to make it happen."

"Then, one afternoon, in secret, I blended his drink with the midday drink."

"After we had eaten, my mate knelt in the middle of the room and told the boys to line up. It's time to show women how much they mean to us. The boys lined up."

"That drink has a negligible effect on us, just enough to make us horny. We started with our men, the first time we had group sex. After we finished our orgasms, the men still had a hard-on. So each woman picked another male and had sex again, and we continued until we were back to our men."

"That is the story she told us. She also added that her man had requested that he have both of us, and he wanted Shanae first because of her darker skin."

"She said if her mate wanted both new women, she wanted you."

"Did you have a drink of that stuff?"

"Yes, a small amount, you see. We would be fucking these guys all night long if we had a larger portion. Because since it stopped after the second male, the women will have their mates for the next two hours."

"Well, then we have a problem. Because they gave me two drinks, I'm still hard if you look down."

"Oh, Master, let me help you with that." Shanae moved over to Tim and started to rub his dick.

"O, no, you can't do that. We must keep up with the local way of doing things. Turn around and get on all fours."

"Master, will you let me have my way with you?"

"No, I will bang that pussy so hard. It will be sore for a week. Then it's going to be Pauline's turn."

Tim hoped the drink's effect would wear off before he needed Egel to return for seconds. Here he was fucking Shanae and thought about the Egel's lovely white ass.

He took Pauline, and then they fell asleep.

Tim awoke the next morning to some movement around him. He rolled over to see Egel's white ass staring at him, and she was placing food on the small table.

"Sorry, did I wake you?" She looked down between her arm and side to see Tim looking at her ass. She didn't move but allowed him all the time he needed. It felt good to have a male admire her body again.

"Tim, are you enjoying the view?" asked Pauline.

"That's quite alright, Pauline. Let the male enjoy his view. He made my time with him enjoyable." Egel said with a grin. "Would you care for something to eat?" She now looked at Pauline.

"Yes, where are the men?" Pauline sat up and looked around, not seeing any of them.

"Oh, after a night of pleasing the GODs, They have to sleep most of the day."

"Did the GODs please you?" asked Shanae.

"Oh, very much. It's not often that I am pleased that many times." Egel looked down at Tim and smiled.

Soon the other women were coming out of their rooms and looking for food. All the women and Tim's group sat on the floor around the table and ate.

Tim was asked about his group's plans. They wanted to know if he planned to stay for a few days.

Tim looked at Pauline and Shanae, and they nodded their heads. We can stay for one more day, but then we'll have to go, we have further to go.

Egel turned towards the women and said, "There will be no more sex if he and his friends return. But now, you must go to the forest and gather the things we need."

The women's faces dropped on hearing that.

Egel clapped her hands together, and the women got up and started for the doorway.

"May we join you?" asked Pauline

The woman said, "OK."

"Tim, do you mind if Shanae and I join them to see what we can learn?"

All the women except Egel left with baskets to gather their needed items.

***

Tim sat there around the table and watched Egel finish cleaning.

Egel asked, "Tim, may I be so bold as to ask, do you like to look at my ass?"

Tim blushed a little, being caught looking at her ass. "Yes, I have never seen an ass so white and beautiful."

"Last night, you didn't want just to kneel there, did you?"

"No."

"What did you want to do?"

"Well, if you must know, I wanted to grab your hips and pound you so hard that you wouldn't moan. You would scream."

"You could make a woman scream by holding her hips?"

"Not just holding hips but ramming my cock into her until she could take it no longer. She would orgasm time after time."

"How long could you last, doing it that way?"

"Longer than you could."

"Oh, that would be a long time. I can outlast any male in this house."

"I guess we will never know, will we?"

Egel walked over to Tim, kneeled, and said, "Do you want to make me scream?"

"But, your mate," he looked towards the doorway.

"Oh, He's asleep for another three hours, and so are the others. Now, see if you can make me scream."

She turned and was on all fours. She reached back and raised her loincloth, allowing Tim to look at her ass. She wiggled it and said, "It does look nice, doesn't it?"

"Yes, it is beautiful, but can we do things a little differently?"

"Why, I thought my ass looked good. We have always done it this way."

"Can you try it my way and find out if you like it too?"

"OK, but this is the only way we know."

"Turn around here and kneel." Tim knelt and waited for her to get up.

She got up and turned to him.

Tim placed a kiss on her neck, and she jerked away. "You may like this way in a minute." He put a kiss on her lips. A few of these, and she started returning them.

While kissing her, he started to rub her nipples, and she jumped. She moved back to start kissing again.

While kissing and playing with her nipples, Egel let out a soft moan. Her nipples were hard and felt fine.

Tim lowered his head and licked and sucked on the nipples. She placed her hand on the back of his head and pulled forward, holding him to her breast.

Tim could hear her heart and breathing pick up a little. Sucking on the nipples, Tim lowered a hand to her pussy and placed a finger on her clit.

The moment his finger touched her clit, she sucked in the air and held it. He heard her whisper, "Oh, my GOD, what is happening to my body?"

"Your body loves the attention," He shoved a finger into her wet pussy. After another deep inhale of air, her body shudders in response.

"Oh, please, my body is not my body now; it wants something." She moved her legs apart, allowing Tim's finger to go deeper.

Tim felt for her spot. She wrapped her arms around him and held on for dear life. Her body orgasmed not once but three times, one right after the other.

She wasn't whispering now, and it came out like a great whimper. "Oh, please, give me what my body wants!"

"Lie down on the floor, and your body will have everything it needs." It only took a second, and she was lying on the floor.

Tim moved between her legs, spreading them further apart.

"What are we doing like this? This is not how it's supposed to be."

Tim lowered himself and kissed her, rubbing his cock against her pussy lips with one hand. Her ass came off the floor, trying to get his cock into her.

Tim slowly entered her. He again hears, "Oh, please put it in me. I don't care if it's not the right way." At the same time, she lifted her ass even higher.

Tim started to pull back.

"Oh, no, put it back in; please don't leave me like this. I need that dick in me." She placed her hands on his ass and pulled down, trying to hold it in.

Tim allows himself to be pushed back into her, going even deeper.

"Yes, go deeper. I want it all in me. Make me scream as you promised." She held him tighter, needing his body close to hers.

Tim started to get his rhythm. She clawed at his back and whispered, "Yes, I can feel you in me. And it feels like you are pounding my heart. Fuck me! Oh god! Fuck me now! Oh god! I need it so badly! Ohhhhhhhhh!"

Tim grabbed her legs, pushed them up to her breast, spread them to the sides, and held them. He looked down and saw that beautiful ass staring back at him and her pussy wide open, ready to receive his cock.

She looked into his eyes and said, "Yes, you can do anything. Just put that wonderful cock back in, please."

Tim lined up his cock, while she held her pussy lips apart. He stiffened his body and lowered his cock into her pussy. All he heard was a scream, "Oh my GOD, I'm going to explode. I have never felt this way."

Tim said to her, "I am about ready to cum. Are you ready?" Tim raised himself

"Please Don't stooooop. Not yet !!! I'm not done yet !!! Ah!! No, GOD !!! More, give it to me harder. Fuck me mercilessly! Please." She was almost crying.

Tim shoved his cock back into her as hard as possible, and he came. At the same time, she orgasmed and squirted.

Tim released her legs, and she held them in the same way. She looked at him through her spread legs. Then looked down at her pussy and saw his cum bubbling out.

Tim raised his knees and asked, "May I give you a hand?"

She looked at Tim and said, "I'm enjoying the moment. ... Don't rush it; besides, I had no idea sex could be so good. I have never had my pussy throb this way before." Still with her legs up around her breasts.

Tim looked down and onto her pussy and ass. She had moved her arms inside her legs and pulled them closer to her body.

"I think my mate will like it this way. I know I do."

"How will you explain, knowing this way?"

"I'll tell him the girls and I talked about our sex party and said I might like this position." She stayed in that position until we were finished talking.

Tim asked, "why are you keeping that position?"

"This way, I can see your cum and how it acts coming out. It just dribbles out and rolls into the crack of my ass, and that feels funny."

Tim reached down and dipped his finger into her pussy and scooped up a bunch of his cum and moved his finger to her mouth.

She looked at him like he was crazy. Then she saw the look on his face and opened her mouth.

Tim placed his finger into it and told her to suck on the finger, cleaning it.

She did as told. First making a face, then the taste started to be there. She smiled and said, "Is all cum this tasty?" As she retrieved more from her pussy opening.

She and Tim heard a sound coming from one of the bedrooms. She looked towards the door, quickly placed her fingers inside her opening, pulled out a glob of cum, and promptly put it in her mouth. She lowered her legs, stood up, looked down, and saw Tim's cum running down her legs.

She rushed to the washbasin and wiped them. She picked up a wet cloth and cleaned his cum from the rugs. Her mate entered the room, and she asked, "Are you feeling better this afternoon?"

"Yes, and you, how do you feel?"

"I feel great now!" she looked at Tim and smiled.

She fixed a meal for him and then went about the hut cleaning in a cheerful mood.

Joelf sat there and ate, watching his mate working. He looked at Tim and said, "She must be in a good mood, and something must have put her that way. I let her do it all the time if I knew what it was."

Tim just sat there and smiled. He thought, 'Boy, are you in for a treat if you play your cards, right? You are going to enjoy yourself.'

It wasn't long before the women returned. Pauline and Shanae had picked up samples of Joelf's drink so that Madlyn could analyze it.

"Tim, we have samples of this area for our research. How did you do?" Pauline nodded her head towards Egel and smiled.

"Everything cum out good. Egel gave me everything she could, and I showed her more."

Tim stood, looked at Egel and Joelf, and said, "We have to be on our way. We enjoyed our time together. Thank you for your hospitality in every way."

Stepping outside, Egel stepped to Tim, kissed his cheek, and whispered, "I will remember you and our time together. It will be a happy memory."

Tim whispered, "Thank you, you are such a beautiful woman, and remember to teach your mate a new way of having sex."

Tim, Pauline, and Shanae walked back down the road. Pauline moved to Tim's side, "Tim, did you fuck her while we were gone?"

"Yes, she is such a beautiful woman and needs to be shown just how beautiful she is."

They walked back towards the place where the shuttle should be waiting. A friendly hand was waving to them. They stepped back into the shuttle. Shanae asked, "Tim, will there be more visiting planets?"

"Yes, But we'll have to control ourselves. I can't go around having sex with every female I meet." He said as he sat in the co-pilot seat.

"Are you going to tell Deniece about this visit?" asked Shanae.

12