The Adventures of Tim Bodge Ch. 44 Pt. 02

Story Info
Tim walked with the kids to their schoolroom.
2.3k words
4.69
2.3k
8
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 65 of the 74 part series

Updated 11/22/2023
Created 09/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 44, Part 2

T Hodge wrote the story.

Edited by Steve

Tim talking to the head teacher:

Tim walked with the kids to their schoolroom. As they entered, they saw the head teacher waving the kids inside. However, David informed Tim that this was not the head teacher, as she was out for the day.

Tim walked up to the woman and said, "I have a meeting with your boss."

"Yes, sir, I saw the note and understand what it's about. I'll be able to help you. Let me get someone out here to help these children." She turned and signaled for a female at the door to come out. "By the way, my name is Althurin,"

Tim and Althurin walked into the school, and she directed him through the hallways to the head teacher's office. "Sir, this is her office, and we may use it." She unlocked the door, and they stepped inside.

Althurin sat behind the boss's desk and offered Tim a seat. As she sat there, she removed the cloth covering her three breasts. "I hope you don't mind me removing the covering, but it is our way of life."

Tim raised his hand and said, "Stop, right there. I am familiar with your way of life and do not intend to change it. So, what is the problem with David and Wendy?"

"Sir, there is no real problem. Wendy told some of the other children that you were her father." Althurin sat there, concerned, as she had not dealt with the Captain before.

"All right, so she told the other kids I'm her father. Now, what's the problem?"

"Sir, our form requires that if the father's name is known, we must place it on the record."

"Ok, I see. Now, her mother does not wish the father's last name to be known. So, like you and your lifestyle, I wish not to change a thing. Do you have any other questions?"

"So, I will tell the head teacher that there is no name to be on the records, correct?"

"Yes, and if Wendy wanted to tell anyone that I am her father, she could do so." It is to be so, and left at that. I hope I have made myself clear."

"Yes, sir, and thank you for coming in."

****

Tim asked, "I have a question about your way of life."

"Yes, sir, I will try to answer it."

"What does it mean for a woman to have her nipples hard in your way of life?"

Althurin blushed a little and said, "Sir, it means she wants a male."

"So, you want a male? Why do you want a male now?" Tim sat there smiling, he knew the answer, but she was the one who needed to say why and when.

Althurin lowered her head, and in a slow, soft voice, she said, "Sir, I need, in your language, to be fucked."

"When do you want to be fucked?"

Althurin rose from her seat and walked around to Tim. "Now!" he said as he sat in his lap and placed the middle breast in his mouth.

Tim licked and sucked on the middle breast while simultaneously playing with the other two. He heard a soft moan.

Althurin moved around, lifting her ass to remove her panties. She held them up to show Tim. "See how wet these are?" She threw them onto the desk and lowered herself between Tim's legs.

Reaching up, she unzipped his pants and reached inside to pull out his cock. Moving her hands, she made it come to full hardness and then licked the underside from bottom to top. Pulling back, she looked into Tim's eyes and said, "This one will do fine. Please allow me to have it."

Tim said, "Who am I to say no to someone's lifestyle?" He stood while Althurin lowered his pants to his ankles.

She returned to wetting his cock. When her hands slid freely along his shaft, she rose and said, "Please, sir, place your mighty cock into my ever-wanting body. This female will be so grateful."

There was a knock at the door. Althurin and Tim came to a stop. Tim quickly pulled up his pants, and Althurin rose to a standing position. Before she could say, come in, the door opened.

There stood Deniece. "My husband and I dropped by to see if there were any problems." Deniece looked at Althurin and said, "Hello, I'm Deniece, David, and Wendy's, mother."

Althurin looked at Tim and then at Deniece and said, "Hello, Mrs. Bodge."

Smiling, she said, "Oh no, it's just Deniece."

Althurin looked back to Tim, and Tim knotted his head.

Tim said, "We are just finishing up." Tim smiled at Althurin and said, "Maybe some other time."

Tim walked over to Deniece and said, "I'm going to the bridge." Then he kissed her.

Deniece reached around Tim's neck, locking her hands together, and pulled him back for a passionate kiss. Her tongue penetrated his mouth, and she released the kiss, still holding his neck. In a whisper, she asked, "My husband, why are her three nipples hard?"

"You must ask her, and now I must leave. I'll see you in a little while." Tim turned and walked out the door slowly, then headed for the bridge.

Deniece turned to look at Althurin and said, "Do you mind if we talk for a minute?"

Althurin moved behind the desk and pointed to where Tim had been sitting. "How may I help you?"

Deniece looked at Althurin, noticed the wet panties on the desk, and said, "Did my husband answer all your questions?" She smiled.

"Yes, the records will be as they are with no changes." Althurin sat there and noticed Deniece looking at her wet panties, and she started blushing. She reached over and picked them up, placing them in the top desk drawer.

"Have I seen you at the beach? You and another female?" Deniece noticed that Althurin didn't move her body.

"Yes, Ethdrin and I go there often." Althurin seemed to relax. She smiled, thinking about the beach and the fun she and the other Tarkeetta had there.

She and Deniece talked for a while and then suggested they all get together the next time, there at the beach.

The Bridge:

Tim sat in his seat and asked for the department's report. After getting the reports and reviewing the information, Tim got up and headed to his office.

Tammy knocked on the door and entered. "Tim, what did you need?" Tammy walked over and sat on Tim's lap.

"I need information about how you are keeping track of all the trades."

Tammy looked at Tim with a worried look and said, "Tim, right now, it's simple, but in a week or more, I see a big problem." She got up and moved to the other side of the desk. "Sorry, I need to sit over here while we talk business."

"That's OK; I understand. Why is it going to be harder?" He sat and looked across the desk at her.

"Well, more people want to get involved in trades. There are four different worlds, each with different languages and financial systems. This is getting out of hand!"

"How many helpers do you have?"

"Only two at this time."

"Why only two?"

"Because it takes time to verify the spelling of each document and then determine how much they are shipping. Besides, I can only find these two individuals who know two of our languages."

"Tammy, I may know how to resolve your problem, but I need you, Miss C, and Areyaka to meet with me tomorrow."

"That would be great, thank you." Tammy jumped up, ran around the desk, and kissed him.

"Tammy, if this works out, you may want to find more people to help."

Tammy is looking for help:

Tammy left the meeting with Tim, and he agreed that she might be able to find someone to help keep track of the traders. She was returning to their quarters to think about whom she might ask.

She walked down the corridor to the common area and saw Deniece just in front of her. She yelled, "Deniece, wait up!" She started to move quickly.

Hearing her name, Deniece stopped and turned to see Tammy coming her way.

They met halfway through the common area, and Deniece asked, "Would you care for a drink, and we can sit down and talk?"

Tammy sat, and she and Deniece ordered. "Tammy, you look worried."

"First, I should never have said the things I said this morning. I'm all mixed up right now." Tammy took a quick drink as the waitress handed her the glass.

Deniece took a sip, set the glass down, and said, "You didn't say a thing. So, there is more to being fucked nightly, isn't there?"

Tammy looked at Deniece, then lowered her head and said, in a weary voice, "Yes."

"Tammy, I want you to tell me. I won't be able to help you if I don't know what's happening."

"I feel so silly. I don't want to take responsibility for anything important, and I might ruin everything or somebody might die because I did something stupid." Tammy laid her head in her hands and began to cry.

Deniece moved toward Tammy and wrapped her arms around her. She held Tammy's head against her chest and said, "I will talk with Tim. He must remember that you are only eighteen, not a full adult, and you don't need all this responsibility yet."

"But Tim might kick me out of his bed, and I don't want that."

"This is our bed now, and you will not leave it."

"I feel better now and will have to find someone to help the traders."

Deniece thought for a moment and said, "I think I know of at least one individual, if not two."

Tammy sat up and looked at Deniece, "You know someone who might do the job?"

Deniece said, "I could, and she or they could become part of us."

Deniece turned to Tabitha and asked, "Do you know Althurin or Ethdrin of the Tarkeetta clan?"

"Yes, I play on the beach with them. Why."

"I was talking to Althurin."

Queen and Tabitha return:

Queen Purrless and Tabitha met at the castle's MTS and headed to see Tim. They entered the bridge and asked if Tim was available.

Nifurus was the pilot this morning, "Let me check," pressing the intercom and saying, "Tim, Queen Purrless, and Tabitha wish to see you."

Tim said, "Send them in." Tim stood to receive the queen.

Tabitha opened the door and allowed her mother to enter first. As they walked toward Tim, he said, "Good morning, Queen Purrless."

"Tim, the King, and I have discussed the MTS on our space station. If you allow it, he would like to have one there.

"I think there's a possibility. When would you like us to start?" Tim sat back in his chair.

The Queen answered, "We are going to set up on Deck 4, and we have given instructions to start cleaning that area."

"Now, have you picked a location for yours?"

Tabitha said, "Tammy and I talked, and she wants me to handle this if it's ok?"

"Sure, that's fine."

"Tim, We were hoping the MTS could be larger. That way, more trade could be conducted."

"Now, an issue prevents people from stealing the design and selling it to someone."

"We believe we have worked that part out. A different family will manufacture each piece, and Tabitha estimates we will use over fifty families. We discussed it with my father, and he agreed with this plan.

****

Tim was sitting in the lounge, taking a break, when Deniece came in and saw him. She walked over to him and asked, "May I join you?"

Tim looked at her and said, "Of course."

Deniece sat across from him and said, "Can we talk?"

Tim saw a serious look on her face and said, "Go ahead."

"Well, Tammy doesn't want to be responsible for your trade position, so I met Althurin at school today." She then looked at Tim and said, "After you left her office, I spoke to her and noticed her wet panties were on her desk."

Tim turned his head and looked somewhere else, smiling.

"I assumed she had had an accident and forgot they were there... I assumed she or a friend would be interested in the position you offered Tammy.

"Why would I offer it to her?"

"Well, she seems like a good person and needs to be smart to fill in for a head teacher. Besides that, I think she likes you."

"What makes you say that?"

"I guess it was those wet panties. I could have watched if I were a few minutes later."

Tim looked at Deniece and said, "Deniece, it just...."

"Quiet, I know. You saw three beautiful tits and couldn't help yourself. Tim, I understand, and like I said before, how you deal with that problem is up to you. Miss C and I will be right beside you all the way."

"If you know, why are you putting her in my path?"

"Because you'll need others in our bed sooner or later."

Tim looked at her and wondered where she was going with this.

"Tim, Tammy doesn't need the responsibilities right now. "Let her be the one to set up the system, and Althurin run it."

"But Tammy can get the impression that I don't trust her or don't want her around."

"Oh, I don't think that will be a problem. Remember, she is only eighteen."

"But."

"There are no buts about this. You run the ship since you are the captain, and let me handle the women in your life." Deniece got up, walked around the table, and sat on his lap.

Tim looked around.

Deniece placed her hands against his face, turning it to her, and said, "Don't worry, everyone knows that I am sleeping with you and that you belong to Miss C and me."