The Adventures of Tim Bodge Ch. 50

Story Info
Miss C said, “Tim, I understand you need this each morning."
3.8k words
4.6
1.8k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 71 of the 74 part series

Updated 11/22/2023
Created 09/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 50

Tim looked at the clock and saw it was 4 a.m. He lifted the cover, and Miss C was busy giving his cock some TLC. Tim lay back and remembered all the mornings that Tabitha and Tammy had done the same thing.

He felt his sperm begin to rise, and Miss C felt it as well. She was slowly moving her hands along his shaft while moving her lips toward the head of his cock. She didn't wait long before Tim started filling her mouth.

As soon as Tim had finished, she snuggled up into his arms. Miss C let out a breathy sigh, her body relaxing around Tim as she savored the afterglow of her climax.

Miss C said, "Tim, I understand you need this each morning. Deniece and I are more than willing to help; it is a sacrifice we both are willing to endure." She smiled while she looked into his face and said this.

Tim looked back at her and said, "I'm so glad you both are so enduring and self-sacrificing."

Tim lay there with Miss C and thought about everything that was happening. He decided he would skip the exercise this morning. He moved to the side of the bed and rolled out, headed to the bathroom and a shower.

He finished the shower and dressed for the day. He walked into the kitchen, picked up a cup of java from the food machine, and entered the living room. He sat on the sofa and thought about today and what he needed to do first.

******

Deniece and Miss C got up and dressed. Deniece walked into the living room and saw Tim sitting on the sofa. "Tim, I thought you went to exercise?"

Tim raised his hand to signal that he heard her.

She walked over and kissed him, and then started to the kitchen.

Miss C followed Deniece to the kitchen; she did a double take and nodded toward Tim. "I thought he went to exercise?"

"So did I!" Deniece started to fix breakfast, "Will you set the table? I think there will only be six of us."

Miss C started setting the table and got the drinks for the kids.

As Tim walked through the door, Deniece stood at the stove and turned her head. "Is everything OK?"

"Well, hopefully, everything will be OK. I'll go check on the kids?" Tim turned back into the living room as Miss C entered the kitchen. Tim placed both hands on her cheeks and kissed her. "Good morning, beautiful."

Miss C stopped in her tracks, "Now, that's a way to enter the kitchen. Good morning to you, our husband,"

Tim walked on, stopped at David and Wendy's doors, saw both were getting ready, and returned to the kitchen.

Tim sat at the table, looked at the empty seats, and said, "It's funny not to see the others sitting around this table."

"Everyone will be back tomorrow, all except Tabitha," Deniece said as she placed his plate in front of him.

The kitchen door opened, and Nurse Nancy entered. Her hair was messy; her eyes had that 'I did not sleep all night look.' With a heavy sigh, she sat at the table with her hands holding her head.

With a worried look, Tim asked, "What's wrong?"

"It's not easy to sleep alone."

Tim smiled and replied, "You didn't sleep alone. The three of us were in that bed also."

"Yes, I know, but it's not the same without her."

"Well, I thought we gave you a lot of attention, but if you need more."

"Oh, No, I enjoyed that," Nurse Nancy looked around and saw everyone looking at her. "I did."

David and Wendy entered the kitchen and saw Nurse Nancy and Tim sitting at the table.

Wendy ran over to Tim and reached up for her morning hug. "Good morning, daddy."

Tim lifted her into his lap and asked, "How is my beautiful daughter?"

"Daddy, you ask that every morning; I'm fine." She said as she slipped from his lap, moved to her seat, and started drinking her juice.

The kids were finishing their juice and started on the cereal.

"Tim, what are you doing today?" asked Miss C. She sat at the table with both elbows on the table, taking a sip of her java.

"It will be a regular day," Tim was getting up and ready to leave. He kissed all four females and headed for the front door.

******

On the bridge:

Tim walked onto the bridge and saw that Mayio was the pilot. "Good Morning, Mayio."

"Good Morning, Sir," Mayio replied.

He sat in the Captain's seat and asked, "Please, the bridge report."

"Sir, we are in orbit above the planet Taboi. We have cloaked probes monitoring a small village."

"Keep monitoring; it may be a day or two before we're ready to go," Tim replied.

"Yes, Sir."

He spun the monitor around and started receiving the Department's report. He thought, 'everything seems OK, '

Tim left his seat and moved to his office. Once inside, he started to prioritize. First, the Blue Soldier and the status of the Space Station. The meeting with Thrumbal and Itsisa.

He sat and immediately picked up the intercom and asked for Madlyn.

"Medical, Doctor Madlyn speaking."

"Madlyn, it's Tim. What is the status of the Blue soldier?"

"She'll be out in about two hours. Did you want to be here?"

"Yes, I need to know her part in the fight."

"OK, I'll see you then."

The office door opened, and in walked Millie, "Sir, a cup of java!"

"Yes. Thank you, Millie."

Millie placed the cup on the desk and asked, "Will there be anything else?"

"No, Millie, that's great, thank you."

Tim picked up the intercom and asked for Gento.

"Gento, here."

"It's Tim; How is everything going?"

"The MTS will be ready by the end of the day."

"Are you having any trouble?"

"No, the Commander is taking care of anything that comes up."

"Let me know when it is ready. I would like to see the Space Station."

Gento stopped working and looked around. "Tim, from what I can see, it seems like any old spaceship."

"Have you been to the main level?"

"No, the work and the soldiers are keeping me busy."

"How are the soldiers keeping you busy?"

"They are keeping me company at night." Gento smiled to himself.

"Oh, I see. Well, try not to have too much fun. Let me know about the Space Station. Talk to you later."

*****

Tim left his office and took his time heading to the Medical Center. He walked into the Medical center, hoping he wasn't too late. He saw Madlyn and Doctor Dell standing in the hallway next to the soldier's room. "Am I late?"

Madlyn turned toward him and said, "No, we've checked the Bed panel and still have five minutes."

"Sarha, Could you have Shanae come here? And are we going to be able to talk to the soldier?" Tim asked as Sarha appeared next to him.

"Yes, before we left the freighter, I scanned the computer files and downloaded their voice tracks. I gathered all their data files. You should have no difficulty talking to her."

The three went into the room and saw the top of the Bed was rising automatically, so Doctor Dell moved over to check. She placed one hand beside the soldier.

From the Bed came a hand and seized the throat of Doctor Dell. She made a choking sound. Her eyes widened in surprise, and her jaw fell a little. Doctor Dell bent over and grabbed the side of the Bed.

Tim saw this and pulled his weapon.

Shanae came into the room and saw what was happening, "Please, don't shoot; you are liable to hit the Doctor!" She thought, 'I'll have to do something to get her attention without endangering the Doctor.' Moving to the Bedside reached in and began choking the soldier.

Now confused by someone's hands around her throat, the soldier didn't know what was happening. She released the Doctor and began to struggle with Shanae.

Doctor Dell regained her composure, reached into her pocket, and pulled out a translator. Slapping it onto the Soldier's chest and said in a loud voice, "Stop. We are friends."

The soldier stopped, hearing her language, while still holding Shanae's arms. She looked at the Doctor and stared.

"Please, release her. Let's talk. I am Doctor Dell and the one you have your hands around is Shanae, a friend."

The soldier looked stunned, "How do you know my language?" She still had not let Shanae go. She looked between both, trying to understand where she was and what was happening to her.

"You are on our ship and in our Medical Bed. You were injured badly and have been here for three days."

"Where are my friends?" Again, she looked around, not seeing anyone.

"You are the only one that survived. Could you please release my Friend?"

"No, I'm gonna use you and her as a way out of here." She started sitting up, still holding onto Shanae. She looked around and saw Tim and Madlyn standing off to the side, and she also saw Tim holding a weapon.

She jumped up, released Shanae, grabbed Doctor Dell, and stood behind her, using her as a shield.

Tim noticed how fast she moved and lowered his weapon but kept it in his hand.

"I am Risfi; I wish to return to my ship. I will harm this one if anyone tries to stop me."

"Do not harm her. We can talk this out. I'm the Captain."

"Well, Captain, take me and this one to a shuttlecraft and return me to my friends," Risfi said as she looked around to see what was there to use as a weapon.

"Your friends and ship no longer exist, and they were all killed while trying to take over the Silver's Ship."

"You lie; we are fighters; we kill."

Shanae began to move slowly around the Bed.

Risfi sensed someone behind her. She pulled hard on Doctor Dell's hair, causing her to lose her balance and fall to the floor on her back.

Risfi spun around on her left heel and, at the same time, raised her right knee into Shanae's chin.

Shanae fell backward with both hands out to her side. As she fell, she twisted her body and landed with both hands bracing her fall. She rose quickly and lunged forward, striking Risfi in her midsection with her left fist.

Risfi doubled up from the punch but grabbed Shanae's right arm and pulled, raising the arms, and allowing her to land a punch to Shanae's solar plexus.

Shanae doubled up and moved back, trying to regain her balance, and bracing herself with her left hand on the floor along with her left knee. She looked for Risfi and saw her coming with a flying kick at her while she balanced off her right arm.

Shanae fell to the floor so Risfi would miss; she prepared herself for the subsequent attempt.

Tim shouted, "Stop, or I'll shoot." He lifted his weapon and aimed it at Risfi.

Both women stopped and looked at Tim, then at each other.

Doctor Dell rose from the floor, rubbed the back of her head, and looked at Risfi. "You know that hurts."

Risfi stood with her arms to the side and waited for him to shoot.

"Now, why don't we talk?" Tim moved to see if Doctor Dell was okay, and Shanae moved to stand next to the Doctor.

"Go ahead and shoot me! It will be better than being your prisoner."

"You are not my prisoner. You are a guest here if you act accordingly." Tim lowered his weapon and returned it to his holster.

"Why am I a guest?"

"Because the Bed saved your life, and there are answers that we need to be aware of."

"And why should I answer any of your questions?"

"Because if there are others of your species, we must be able to greet them without fighting."

"Why? We fight to survive, and no one wants us to stay around."

"You are welcome here as long as you adhere to my rules."

"There you see! I must live by your rules. There will be rules I cannot adhere to, and there are always those rules against us."

"My rules are simple, no fighting, work to help the whole ship survive."

"Where's the catch?"

"There are none. Those are my rules; you can ask anyone. On this ship, everyone pulls together."

"What if I don't want to stick around? What do you intend to do with me?"

"You have a choice, stay here, and enjoy life. ... Or we have four planets you may be shipped to. If you still want to be violent, we have a world for those kinds of people but a return is not possible."

"Why do you try to be kind to me?"

"I have seen death and misery, and I don't like it. We need to be kind to each other. So, do you want to talk?"

"Yes, I will listen."

Tim looked around and said, "Everyone, please return to your duties. Shanae, Please accompany Risfi and me."

"Tim, I will need to examine her." Doctor Dell said.

Tim turned to her and said, "That will have to wait."

"But."

"Doctor, you saw how in shape she was. I think your questions could wait until tomorrow, don't you?"

Doctor Dell looked at Risfi and recalled how she had pulled her hair, which still hurt a bit. "OK, tomorrow."

*******

Deniece sent a message for Althurin and Ethdrin to meet her outside of Room 545 at 13:00 hours. She walked to the doorway of the room and waited; within five minutes, both girls were coming down the hallway. Both were laughing.

"Why are we meeting here?" Ethdrin said as she hugged Deniece.

Deniece turned and opened the door. "Althurin, you wanted an office, and here it is." She stepped back to allow the girls to enter. All three stood in the doorway and marveled.

Althurin stepped in and stood there, totally speechless. "I never imagined an office like this."

Deniece said, "You see, Sarha had the floor done to look like tree wood. She had bookshelves, a large white desk with a comfortable chair for you, and two chairs for your guests."

"What can I say? Thanks, this is wonderful!"

"Well, it's yours, and you need to bring in more trade. There are four worlds and a Space Station, and there will be many different individuals on the space station alone because they're already trading.

Althurin walked in and sat in her new chair. At the same time, Deniece and Ethdrin sat in the other chairs.

"What does my office look like?" Inquired Ethdrin.

Deniece looked at her and said, "Your office is the same, and it's right next door. There are two other offices next to yours, and they are area offices with about six cubicles in each. And by the way, there are two other rooms in each of your offices, and you can do whatever you want with them. You need to get with Miss C and Areyaka to set up your accounting system."

"So, if Ethdrin and I get mad at each other, we'll have a place to stay?" Althurin said with a smirk.

Deniece looked at both and asked, "Does that happen very often? I had better have Sarha put in a bed in each room."

"When do I get my first Trader?" asked Althurin.

"Miss C and I have one coming tomorrow."

Althurin turned with a worried look, "What will I do about credit for each place?"

"That's what you are meeting with Miss C and Areyaka about tomorrow. The four of you will set up the credit system for each exchange."

*****

Tim, Shanae, and Risfi entered Tim's Office; Sitting down, he wanted to learn more about Risfi.

"I would like to thank you for saving my life. But I would rather die than be the only one of my tribe." Risfi sat there as if she was being interrogated; she sat with her back straight, hands together, feet flat on the floor, with an expressionless face.

Tim had seen this many times before. Enemy soldiers, having been captured, were afraid they could not hold themselves together. Thankfully, they were alive, but at the same time, they wondered why.

Risfi looked around and saw Shanae sitting on the far side of the room. She wondered about her. Her body was constructed like a soldier; her deeds were soldier, but her gentle words differed from the rest.

Tim caught her attention when he asked, "Could you tell me a little about yourself?"

"Yes, I'm 24 - unmarried - but I had many partners. I am stubborn, Fearless, and Passionate about what I do." With a smile, she said, "I like sex."

Tim smiled at that one and asked, "Well, where is home?"

"Home? What do you mean home?" she sat there with a perplexed look, not understanding the word home.

"Your world. The place you left."

"I have always been on the ship. If that is what you call home."

"You have lived 24 years on the same ship?"

"Yes, I had never left it until those monsters destroyed it and all my friends. If I get a chance, I'll kill them."

"Why did your people kill the Silver People?"

"The Silver people." She said in a suspicious voice, and she stiffened her back. "What are you talking about?"

"The Silver people that were operating that spaceship."

"Our Commander told us that they were the ones who destroyed our ship and killed our friends."

"Well, I don't know about that. The Silver People on that ship were returning home from a visit to another planet. Most of them were young people, under 21 years old."

"Our Commander would not lie to us; they were the enemy."

"Well, tell me more about yourself. What was your duty aboard the ship?"

"I assisted the Supply Officer, kept the books, and did the physical inventory."

"Did you have another job or training?"

"Yes, but I was with the SS groups."

"The SS group, what was that?"

"The SS groups are two distinct groups. They are both well-trained, and one was a fighting unit. They were assigned specific areas to take and hold, and the other I took care of the senior officers."

Tim looked at her, a little confused. "I'm sorry. Do I hear you right? You took care of the senior officers in what way?"

"Well, don't you have someone to take care of your officers?"

"Please, I don't think we are discussing the same thing."

"OK, on our ship, there were ten males for each female. I have enjoyed my time with the males I've had. So, I joined Special Services. Your job was to care for the males you were assigned, and I was assigned to the senior officers."

Tim sat back in his chair and thought about what he had just heard. He looked toward Shanae, and she sat there and smiled, knowing that she was created to do the same thing.

Risfi looked first at Tim and then at Shanae and asked, "You do not have an SS group here?"

Shanae made a sound and looked at Tim. "You had better think before you open your mouth."

Risfi looked at Shanae and asked, "Are you part of Tim's SS group?"

Shanae smiled and said, "Yes, in a way, I am part of his SS group if and when he wants."

"Well, I want to join your SS group, Tim."

Tim sat there and gave Shanae an angry look, "I am sorry, I already have a mate."

"Risfi, to be in Tim's SS group. You will have to go to his mate Deniece and ask since she controls the ones there."

Risfi turned to Shanae and asked, "Where could I find this Deniece that controls this group?"

Shanae, with a smile, asked, "Tim, are we finished here? If so, I'll take Risfi and introduce her to your controller."

With a disgusted look, Tim said, "Yes, and we will talk later!"

Risfi looked at Shanae and asked, "Did I get you in trouble? If so, I am truly sorry."

Shanae smiled at Tim and said, "The Captain will get over it. Let's go. We can talk more on the way."

"OK, but where are we going?"

******

The Silver's Ship

Thrumbal and Itsisa entered their spaceship for the first time since the battle. The Silver at the airlock door greeted them, telling them there was no one onboard.

Thrumbal thanked her and said they were there to check out the bridge. As they moved through the ship, they felt loneliness, and it brought back memories of the battle. Thrumbal stopped and asked her little sister, "Are you OK with going to the bridge?"

"Yes, I will be OK. It will take time. We know one of us will have to be on the bridge if this ship ever leaves."

12