The Adventures of Tim Bodge Ch. 50

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They walked to the bridge's entrance and stood in the doorway, looked in, and looked for their father. Both knew he wasn't there, and Itsisa stepped through the door, moved toward her father's seat, and stood there like many times before, waiting for him to say something.

Tears came to both their eyes as they missed the voice telling them they were not to be playing on the bridge. He said that even while he smiled at them.

Thrumbal moved and stood in front of the Captain's chair, "AI, this is Thrumbal, the Captain's daughter."

"Yes, Miss Thrumbal, how may I help you?" The AI did not appear.

"AI, did my father leave any last instructions?"

Itsisa moved to stand next to her sister, and she was reaching out to hold her hand.

"Yes, do you want to hear it now?"

Thrumbal looked at Itsisa. Itsisa nodded, and both stood there waiting to see what their father had left for them.

Their father's voice came over the intercom system, "Dear Daughters if you are hearing this message that means I am dead.

I love you both and hope that you find the love of your life as I did with your mother. I have instructed the ship's AI that you will be in command and for her to help guide your pathway to hopefully a better future. Remember that I love both of you."

Thrumbal and Itsisa stood there with tears in their eyes. While they listened they pictured their father sitting in his seat telling them. The AI waited until one of them made a sound before saying, "Now that you are both the Captain of this ship, what is your command?"

Itsisa looked at her sister and said, "Since you are the oldest, you are the Captain."

Thrumbal smiled at her sister and said, "AI, did my father give you a self-destruct command?"

"Yes, Captain."

"Well, that command is no longer needed until my sister, or I give you another order like that.

"Yes, Captain."

12