The Adventures of Tim Bodge Ch. 51

Story Info
Tim entered the fitness center and saw three Undains working.
4.6k words
4.77
1.6k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 72 of the 74 part series

Updated 11/22/2023
Created 09/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 51

Tim rose at 4 am and looked around; He had four of his six women lying in bed this morning. Doctor Dell had research to do at the Medical Center and must have stayed all night, and Tabitha stayed with her mother. But checking their heads, he only counted three. Then he felt something moving up between his legs.

He raised the cover and saw Tammy licking her lips and looking at him. He lowered the cover, and Tammy pushed his legs apart, sticking out her long tongue, and started caressing Tim's cock.

Tammy was at it for 30 minutes. Tim raised the cover and said, "You're killing me." As he moaned, Tim thought, 'A half-hour of unbelievable pleasure."

Tammy looked him in the eyes and laughed, then buried her face on his cock, pressing her nose against his belly, shaking her head, and humming playfully. After a few minutes of power-sucking and deep-throat, Tim arched his hips, desperate. "Please, Tammy,"

Tammy smiled as she wrapped her hand around his shaft, stroking him rapidly, her mouth sucking away at the head. Tim thrust against Tammy, He felt the need to cum, and he moaned and unloaded between her lips.

They lay together for a while, and Tim finally rose, dressed, and headed to the fitness center. As Tim was leaving, Nurse Nancy woke, got out of bed, dressed, and moved to the living room.

******

Tim entered the fitness center and saw three Undains working on the treadmill, and a new person was working out on the exercise bike. Tim hadn't seen this one before, and she was right around five feet three inches. Her head was more of a ball, being a bit larger than the usual proportioned head.

Her body was small, and maybe 34B 20 28. She had a light brown complexion and was hairless. She was approximately ninety pounds and was naked. A grey mannequin with arms and hands on hip

Description automatically generated

Tim would have to ask Sarha about this one. He finished the exercise and left to meet the Commander and her group for their daily run.

Tim approached the hallway from which the Commander and her Group would be coming. He slowed, and the Commander and five soldiers came around the corner.

Tim was surprised to see so few and moved beside the Commander. "Where are all your runners this morning?"

The group was getting too large, so I divided them into smaller groups. Besides, they only wanted to look at someone's ass while they ran." At the same time, she dropped back a few steps and looked at Tim's backside.

"Well, then, you must be the party pooper," Tim said as he looked over his shoulder. "You know, it may not be me they were watching!"

The Commander didn't say a thing. She just smiled and moved back up beside Tim.

The five miles went by fast, and Tim said his goodbye, headed to the fitness room, and then back to his quarters.

*****

Deniece rolled over and looked Tabitha in the face; she was still asleep. She thought of where that feline's face and tongue were last night and how good it made her feel. She shivered thinking about that and made her way to the end of the bed. She went to the bathroom, took care of her business, went to the walk-in closet, and got dressed.

Miss C opened her eyes and saw that Deniece was dressed. "I'll be there in a minute and need to shower." She didn't want to crawl over Tammy. So, she moved to the end of the bed and headed to the shower.

Deniece walked to the doorway and turned to see Miss C's naked ass. She thought, 'I watched Tim's pounding that ass and got horny. What's coming over me? Only been with Tim for a little while and acting as horny as him.' She shrugged her shoulders and headed to the kitchen.

As she entered the kitchen, she saw Doctor Dell and Nurse Nancy sitting at the table. "Good morning, ladies."

Dell said, "I hope you don't mind us being here?" As she sat her cup of Java back onto the table.

Nurse Nancy got up and started gathering plates and other things to set the table.

"Oh, No, I enjoy your company." She began to gather the items needed for breakfast.

"What can I help with this morning?" Dell said as she rose from the table.

"If you could, we're having eggs again, but to change things up. Could you get some of those potatoes?" Deniece pointed to some brown odd-shaped things sitting on the end of the counter.

Dell walked over and picked up a potato, "So, this is a potato, and what am I to do with it?"

Deniece turned and looked at her and smiled.

Dell saw the look Deniece was giving her and said, "Sorry, it will not fit. Now that we have gotten that out of the way. How many and what to do with them?"

Deniece turned back to what she was doing and said, "It is necessary to cut them into small squares and add them to the eggs. You can use all four of them."

Miss C entered the kitchen, moved to the counter, poured a cup of Java, and turned to Deniece. "Do you need me to help?"

Deniece turned and saw that the table was set, and Nurse Nancy finished pouring the kids' juice. "No, thank you for the offer. Why don't you and Nancy sit in the living room?"

*****

Tim walked into his living room and saw Miss C sitting on the sofa along with Nurse Nancy. A knock on the door, and Tim turned to open it to see who was there.

There at the door were Risfi and Shanae. "Sorry, Sir, Shanae asked me to join your group and have breakfast, which you called eating in the morning. Right?"

Tim nodded his head and asked both to come in. Tim turned and introduced everyone and said, "Sorry, but I need to wake the children and shower."

The four females went to the kitchen and talked as they fixed breakfast.

Tim passed David and Wendy's rooms, saw they were getting ready, and headed to his bedroom. He undressed, entered the bathroom, and saw that the shower door was open.

Tabitha stood with her back to him and her hands spreading her ass cheeks. She looked over her shoulder and said, "The pussy, please. I'm aroused, and I need it."

The Kitchen:

Tim and Tabitha entered the kitchen and sat at the table, and Tim introduced Risfi.

David asked, "Risfi, why are you blue?"

Tim started saying something, and Risfi suggested he should not respond but allow her to do so.

"David, I think that's what they refer to you as. My skin is blue because my people are the same as yours, but your and your mom's skin is white. So, my parents were blue. Does that make sense to you?"

David sat there, thought for a moment, and then said, "Yes, thanks."

Deniece turned to Risfi and said, "Thank you, I had no idea how Tim was going to answer that question."

Risfi looked at Deniece and said, "Shanae told me you are the head of Tim's Special Service Group."

Deniece looked at Shanae. She did not understand what she meant by that remark.

Shanae quickly said, "Risfi, we need to talk about that group later," as she nodded her head toward the children.

Risfi saw the nod and said, "I guess I was mistaken. Maybe Deniece and I could talk about what it's like to be the Queen of the home later."

"I'll be back home after I take the children to school. Would that be OK?" Deniece asked.

Tim sat there and thought about what Risfi and Shanae had in mind. But he couldn't say a thing. Yes, Deniece did run the house. He said, "I must go. I'll see you later." He got up, kissed the ones who needed it, and walked out the door.

"Kids, get your books, and we'll head to school." She turned to the girls and said, "I'll be back if you still want to talk. I would like to know more about this Special Service thing."

*****

Deniece dropped off the kids and returned to her quarters. Everybody was seated in the living room talking, and she took her normal place on the sofa.

Shanae said, "Let me start, Risfi; here has two special service groups she worked with."

Deniece asks, "What is a special service group?"

Shanae looked at Risfi and said, "I'll let you take it from here." Then she turned to Deniece, "She and I have these groups in common."

"I am trained in self-defense and was part of the group that entered the battle area before everyone else. I participated in fifteen battles and only was wounded twice."

Miss C looked at her and asked, "Where were you hurt in the arm?"

Risfi lifted her shirt, showing her where the knife had cut her breast. "The other place is here." Risfi lowered her pants and revealed a one-inch scar above her clit area.

Deniece looked at Risfi's body. With the skin being blue, the scars didn't show a lot. Deniece asked, "May I?" as she reached over to touch the lower scar.

"Sure, it's been five years since I received that one."

Deniece touched her skin, and it felt soft. "Your skin is so soft. How is that?"

"It's how we are together and soft in every part and place." Risfi held Deniece's hand and placed a finger inside her pussy. "You see, even inside there, it is always soft, warm, and wet."

Deniece gently removed her hand, rubbed two fingers together, and felt the warm sticky liquid. "Yes, it's hot and wet in there." She thought, 'A few weeks ago, I would have thought this female was bad and wouldn't have a thing to do with her. And I would have run to the kitchen and washed my hands.'

Miss C turned toward Shanae and said, "So, you two are fighters, and what is the other special service?"

Risfi said, "The other special service group was, I serviced the officers of the bridge." She looked at Deniece as she said this. "Shanae said if I wanted to become part of your special service group, I should ask you."

Deniece looked toward Shanae. Shanae looked back and said, "You are the one in charge of the house and who stays here."

Miss C smiled and said, "She's also the one who tells who Tim can have sex with."

Deniece shot Miss C the look, "Tim can fuck whoever he wants."

Miss C replied, "Only away from the ship. We know that you control who's in his bed on the ship."

Risfi asked, "What does it take to be part of this special service group?" She looked around at the females seated there.

Deniece said, "Sorry, I can't allow just anyone in our bed. We'll have to get to know you, and I don't mean one or two days."

Risfi, "I understand. Can I be around and see what it's like? On my former ship," she said, with a sad expression. "I took care of every officer, male or female."

Miss C and Shanae looked at one another and smiled.

Deniece said, "Yes, you can stay with us. You can eat and visit, but you must sleep somewhere else."

Shanae replied, "Deniece, Tabitha, and Tammy, aren't using the XO's quarters, are they?"

"No, they are either here or with their parents. I believe it would be OK."

"I have a question?" Miss C asked as she looked at Risfi.

"Sure, ask away."

"Just what do you mean by servicing them? Do you just lay there?"

Risfi looked at her and laughed. "Let me ask you the same question, is that how your special services work?"

"No," said Shanae as she looked around at the girls and smiled.

"She is right. No, I don't just lay there. But you see, you said a special service threw us for a loop."

"I am sorry, in our ship's society, there were ten males for each female. So, our services were needed on an ongoing basis, and some of us took it more seriously than others."

Deniece and Miss C's eyes opened wide, and they thought of having sex with ten males. Deniece had a frown and closed her legs together tightly while Miss C smiled.

Deniece looked at Risfi and asked, "Why do you want to be in our bed?"

"Oh, I don't want to be in your bed, and I only need to service the Bridge Officers."

"Well, Tim is the only Bridge Officer, and the rest are the Bridge Crew." Replied Miss C.

Deniece was still thinking about having sex with ten males each day. She thought, 'I couldn't endure that. I enjoy Tim, but ten in one day.'

"How many did you care for daily?" asked Shanae.

"Oh, our males only need our service once a month. So, it was no big deal."

Deniece, let out a soft sigh and relaxed.

"Risfi, you told me earlier that you had special training. What was the special training for fighting?"

"Yes, we spent many hours training on how to stay alive. We were taught many ways of fighting with all weapons, and we learned that our hands were the best weapons. But they're also training in all forms and positions for Morlythover. I should call it sex, so you'll understand."

"What do you mean by training you for sex?" asked Deniece.

"I'll tell you some of the things. They first told us we had to keep eye contact with our partner. You do a lot of touching, kissing, licking, and sucking, and you won't finish until they are begging."

All three thought about Tim and him begging. Then each shook their head and knew they would be the ones begging.

Miss C said, "I don't think Tim would beg for pussy."

"Oh, No. He will cry out for his release."

All three women laughed. Miss C said, "There is no way."

Miss C asked, "you said positions. How many did you learn?"

"There are 101 positions, and I was up to number 69."

"How many were for the female Officers'?" Asked Shanae.

"We only had eight or nine during my training."

Miss C replied as she looked at Deniece and Shanae, "We'll have to learn all 101 and see if Tim can do them."

Shanae looked at Risfi and asked, "Can you demonstrate those positions for us later?"

"Yes, but we will need a male. Are there any available?"

Shanae smiled and said, "I think we will be able to find at least one."

Deniece looked at Shanae and Risfi as she stood and said, "I'm sorry, ladies, Miss C and I must go. We need to meet a trader and introduce him to Althurin and Ethdrin."

"May I come back and visit and eat with your group?" asked Risfi.

"Yes, we'll eat at six. I'll check with Sarha and find out what we can fix for you."

"Thank you," Risfi replied as she and Shanae rose to leave also.

The Space Station:

From in front of the now-operational MTS- Space Station, Gento spoke, "Tim, this is Gento."

From his office, "Yes, go ahead," Tim answered.

"The MTS is up and running. Would you like to visit the Space Station?"

"Yes, but let me get Tabatha, and we'll be there." Tim presses the special button that Sarha had installed on his translator. "Tabitha?"

"Yes, Tim, what do you need?"

"Tabitha, what I called for, the MTS is operational on your Space Station and needs to be tested."

"OK, go ahead and test it." Tabitha was sitting in the castle's kitchen having a snack.

"Would you like to meet me there?"

"Are you sure that it's safe to leave here?" Tabitha checked the room to see if anyone was there.

"Well, it will only be for a brief time, and then you can return. Besides, don't wear your Princess's outfit. And I'll bring along some guards out of uniform."

"OK, give me ten minutes." Tabitha got up and headed for her quarters. She hurried into her quarters and changed and then to the MTS and the Space Station.

Tabitha stepped onto the Space Station for the first time, seeing Tim and the soldiers. She looked around and saw a large area with freshly painted walls and signs pointing to individual locations.

Tim walked up to her, hugged, and kissed her, and said, "Welcome to your Space Station."

"Tim, does the Station Commander know that I'm here?" She asked as she wrapped her arm around his waist.

"No, Tomorrow will be the opening of the MTS and a new way of doing business. But for the next few minutes, we will walk through and see your station." Tim walked toward the door, and the soldiers surrounded them.

The door opened to a whole new world. Tabitha stood there and was amazed at the scene before her. She was looking at the main floor, and the ceiling was over a dozen feet high, covered with colorful panels. Every storefront case had a different theme, from a mouse to a great dragon. In the mall's center was a huge fountain spraying colorful water from the top, which rippled down into the pool. It was vast and larger than any shopping area she had been in around the castle.

Tabitha was astounded by the number of stores and places to eat. There were so many people walking around and so many varied species. She knew some of them from her time with her mother and father in the library. But here, there were so many more. She noticed a fellow, about six feet tall, with a skinny gray body, a large head, and two large black eyes. Then walking the other way was a large, well-built green male, at least seven feet. His head was a little oversized. Then right behind him were three small three-legged creatures with red skin.

She saw an individual about seven feet tall with a dark leather robe and a high-stiff-neck collar. His skin was gray. The most outstanding feature was his head; his face was small, a rectangle with a small mouth and eyes. The most notable feature was the crown atop his head; it continued up and spread out for twelve inches. The look made him look regal, like a King.A person in a garment

Description automatically generated

Beside him walked what Tabitha took for his mate. She is also seven feet tall and has all the same features except her crown. This looks like an actual crown, and its peak continues completely around her head.

As he passed, he made a grumbling sound, like he was mad at the universe. Four little aliens were following him, each a distinct color: one was blue-green, two were green, one a lighter green, and the last was violet.

They were constantly making sounds like they were talking to each other. Tabitha thought that these little aliens were cute.

They started to walk along the main corridor. It began to get crowded, and the guards tried to keep people away from the Princess.

Tim said, "I think we need to go back. This could be a trying time, and you don't need that." Tim and the guards turned to start back.

Tabitha paused for a time to find a place to eat. She noticed a Dragon on the outside of one of the shops, and over the doorway was [The Dragon eatery]. "Tim, could we grab a bite and take it with us."

Tim looked at Tabitha and said, "OK." Then said to the guards, "two inside and the rest out here."

After ordering, getting the food, and turning to walk out, everyone moved to the far side of the large open walkway and continued toward the MTS. They took a few steps and heard a beep beep sound.

Everyone stopped and looked around. Hearing the beep beep again and a small voice, "Please, do not step on me!"

Tim and Tabitha looked down, and there in front of them was a small robot. He was light green with dirt smeared all over him, and he looked like two balls stacked on top of each other, with the larger one on the top and a wheel attached to the bottom. Connected to the top one was a little antenna. He had arms with prosthetic-type claws. A yellow robot with black eyes

Description automatically generated

"Please, do not step on me. I am one small thing and mean no harm. Maybe I could help you. I know the entire space station. Is there any place you would like to see? Maybe the lady would like to find some jewelry. I know of some of the best shops."

Tabitha said, "He's so cute."

"I see you have food from The Dragon Eatery. Just around the corner, they got a lot of different drinks that would go great with that."

12